Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,854 members, 7,802,739 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

My Oyibo Neighbour Is Happy Over The Crashed MMM .see Reasons (picture) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / My Oyibo Neighbour Is Happy Over The Crashed MMM .see Reasons (picture) (3039 Views)

What Is Happy World Meal Gate? / See The People That Crashed MMM Nigeria - CareerCrewBlog.com / Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Oyibo Neighbour Is Happy Over The Crashed MMM .see Reasons (picture) by KingMicky3286: 5:13am On Dec 24, 2016
My Oyibo Neighbor here in USA is very happy about the heart breaks received by Nigerian MMM crashed scheme over the Ponzi Scheme . She said that some Nigerians has been on the game cheating alot of innocent people online and they are also greedy to invest in tin air.

She said that she is very happy so that Nigerians will feel the pains as those they cheat feels.
She said that Karma is real and the breeze of karma has just blown to some Nigerians for them to learn a lesson that cheating is not a good game.

I almost invested the money i wanted to use for my duplex this Christmas to the MMM scheme but after praying and i ask myself. The main of office of MMM in Nigeria. what is their Domain. No office and domain is .Net which means its fake.

What do you think about this woman, Did she make a point ?

Re: My Oyibo Neighbour Is Happy Over The Crashed MMM .see Reasons (picture) by Nutase: 5:29am On Dec 24, 2016
grin
Re: My Oyibo Neighbour Is Happy Over The Crashed MMM .see Reasons (picture) by queenitee(f): 6:37am On Dec 24, 2016
I dunno if she has a point or not,lemme wait for d next poster.

Buh I don't think those kinda guys she mentioned will invest in MMM(my thoughts oo before some people will quote me and do what they know best which is to insult)

1 Like

Re: My Oyibo Neighbour Is Happy Over The Crashed MMM .see Reasons (picture) by LarryBeryl(m): 6:42am On Dec 24, 2016
Guy sitting up there, she's got a point but there's difference in both scheme.... Yahoo scam and MMM crash. 2 different things........

1 Like

Re: My Oyibo Neighbour Is Happy Over The Crashed MMM .see Reasons (picture) by AmuEwu: 7:16am On Dec 24, 2016
How many of you know that this whole thread is bUllshIt

5 Likes

Re: My Oyibo Neighbour Is Happy Over The Crashed MMM .see Reasons (picture) by KingMicky3286: 7:20am On Dec 24, 2016
AmuEwu:
How many of you know that this whole tread is bUllshIt

Did you invest your hard earned money?? Why taking this so personal ? If you did, i can help you out ..... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Oyibo Neighbour Is Happy Over The Crashed MMM .see Reasons (picture) by OkoyeA1(m): 7:25am On Dec 24, 2016
AmuEwu:
AmuEwu:
AmuEwu:
but it will get to FP
Seun like this kain news
Re: My Oyibo Neighbour Is Happy Over The Crashed MMM .see Reasons (picture) by 9ja4show: 7:33am On Dec 24, 2016
Idiot, which duplex u wan build....broke ass. Leave mmm matter for the participants.

1 Like

Re: My Oyibo Neighbour Is Happy Over The Crashed MMM .see Reasons (picture) by AmuEwu: 7:38am On Dec 24, 2016
KingMicky3286:

Did you invest your hard earned money?? Why taking this so personal ? If you did, i can help you out ..... grin grin grin grin grin

No, I didn't invest my personal money. But I'm sure you wouldn't find it funny if any member of your family lost his money.
And you claiming you can help out... grin grin grin
Re: My Oyibo Neighbour Is Happy Over The Crashed MMM .see Reasons (picture) by KingMicky3286: 8:02am On Dec 24, 2016
AmuEwu:

No, I didn't invest my personal money. But I'm sure you wouldn't find it funny if any member of your family lost his money.
And you claiming you can help out... grin grin grin

Its okay... God Bless you. Always let me know if you need any help .
Re: My Oyibo Neighbour Is Happy Over The Crashed MMM .see Reasons (picture) by blazer234: 8:05am On Dec 24, 2016
KingMicky3286:
My Oyibo Neighbor here in USA is very happy about the heart breaks received by Nigerian MMM crashed scheme over the Ponzi Scheme . She said that some Nigerians has been on the game cheating alot of innocent people online and they are also greedy to invest in tin air.

She said that she is very happy so that Nigerians will feel the pains as those they cheat feels.
She said that Karma is real and the breeze of karma has just blown to some Nigerians for them to learn a lesson that cheating is not a good game.

I almost invested the money i wanted to use for my duplex this Christmas to the MMM scheme but after praying and i ask myself. The main of office of MMM in Nigeria. what is their Domain. No office and domain is .Net which means its fake.

Well, I wonder what the oyibo pussy will say when MMM comes back.
Re: My Oyibo Neighbour Is Happy Over The Crashed MMM .see Reasons (picture) by AmuEwu: 8:13am On Dec 24, 2016
KingMicky3286:

Its okay... God Bless you. Always let me know if you need any help .

Sir I need help abeg
Re: My Oyibo Neighbour Is Happy Over The Crashed MMM .see Reasons (picture) by KingMicky3286: 8:21am On Dec 24, 2016
AmuEwu:

Sir I need help abeg

How may i help you?? grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Oyibo Neighbour Is Happy Over The Crashed MMM .see Reasons (picture) by Mercykayy(m): 8:57am On Dec 24, 2016
H

1 Like

Re: My Oyibo Neighbour Is Happy Over The Crashed MMM .see Reasons (picture) by dacblogger: 9:17am On Dec 24, 2016
o.p y dnt I believe this sh*t you just said

1 Like

Re: My Oyibo Neighbour Is Happy Over The Crashed MMM .see Reasons (picture) by dusky222: 9:36am On Dec 24, 2016
AmuEwu:

grin grin grin
Re: My Oyibo Neighbour Is Happy Over The Crashed MMM .see Reasons (picture) by KingMicky3286: 9:45am On Dec 24, 2016
9ja4show:
Idiot, which duplex u wan build....broke ass. Leave mmm matter for the participants.

Hahaha e pain you oooo. I will invite you for the opening ceremony... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cool

1 Like

Re: My Oyibo Neighbour Is Happy Over The Crashed MMM .see Reasons (picture) by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 9:46am On Dec 24, 2016
op!!

who told you .net domain name is fake??
Re: My Oyibo Neighbour Is Happy Over The Crashed MMM .see Reasons (picture) by KingMicky3286: 9:53am On Dec 24, 2016
ANTONINEUTRON:
op!!

who told you .net domain name is fake??

There are many versions of MMM sites everywhere. please check google. Where is their branch office in Nigeria if its real. ?? shocked shocked grin grin

Am a web designer and i know more about these issues.... Its a pure Ponzi. money no dey fall from Trees as they promise MMMiers .
If its real banks will invest customers money into it and make profit.

How many banks are complaining about MMM in Nigeria./.... They did not invest................... grin cheesy
Re: My Oyibo Neighbour Is Happy Over The Crashed MMM .see Reasons (picture) by fastlane84: 12:23pm On Dec 24, 2016
KingMicky3286:

There are many versions of MMM sites everywhere. please check google. Where is their branch office in Nigeria if its real. ?? shocked shocked grin grin

Am a web designer and i know more about these issues.... Its a pure Ponzi. money no dey fall from Trees as they promise MMMiers .
If its real banks will invest customers money into it and make profit.

How many banks are complaining about MMM in Nigeria./.... They did not invest................... grin cheesy

Web design for $5, grin
Re: My Oyibo Neighbour Is Happy Over The Crashed MMM .see Reasons (picture) by Nobody: 11:54am On Jan 01, 2017
All I can see is d cleavage
KingMicky3286:

(1) (Reply)

MMM Nigeria: Read The 7 Reasons Why The Ponzi Scheme Is Not Coming Back / Setting Up A Home Noodle Manufacturing Company / Dangote Refinery; Africa’s Biggest Refinery Takes Shape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.