Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,018 members, 7,806,976 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

BEST Movie To Watch This Christmastime - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BEST Movie To Watch This Christmastime (1020 Views)

"KADA River" Movie To Be Premiered In Toronto This September / Jim Iyke's "A Star In Heaven" Movie To Premier On May 25th (watch Trailer) / Court Lifts Injunction On “okafor’s Law” Movie, To Show In Cinemas Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BEST Movie To Watch This Christmastime by Nobody: 7:39am On Dec 24, 2016
This is one of the most interesting movies i ve ever seen in my life.
I'm a 90's child so I don't and don't expect you to think I should know Woody Allen. But I have heard the name and haven't been able to see any of his work.
But I have to say watching Annie hall made me an instant Woody Allen fan.
As far as 2016 goes I haven't seen that much movies this year. chiefly because I've got options and can get lost in the unending world of animes and literally be far from reality as I want to.
But I love classic movies I am the kind of guy that search google for movies that would make me cry. Annie Hall is a wonderful movie and I enjoyed every scene created by this amazing genius. God bless you Woody.

He radiated this movie with so much intelligence and I can't believe of all the movies I have seen all my life I haven't given so much credit to a movie like i did Annie Hall. .I love this movie so much because of the reality. The essence of love. And the beauty in it. You see both the actor and actress show genuine love for each other as they kiss in the most passionate of ways.
This movie reflected in a lot of way what we go through in relationships today and how we are caught up in a constant chess game Trying to act against or forgive transferred aggression of our spouse due to a bad day or aggressed person. how long should we call, should we act tough, should we be strong and how in this manual less life the simplest mistake either through sheer stubbornness or passive mind games and lack of communication could make us loose a good thing.

I particularly like the parts where he would look at the camera and also the parts where what you are saying could be different from what is in your mind

This movie is perfect with the blinds down, popcorn in your hand. I love and enjoyed this movie I hope you do too. Merry Xmas

You can download it here
http://oddverbs..com/2016/12/oddverbs-movies-for-holidays.html?m=1

Re: BEST Movie To Watch This Christmastime by laudate: 2:57am On Dec 27, 2016
Best Movie to Watch this Christmas Season?? The Wedding Party, featuring Sola Sobowale, Ali Baba, Banky W, Ireti Doyle, Richard Mofe-Damijo etc. Watch it first, then thank me later! wink

2 Likes

Re: BEST Movie To Watch This Christmastime by homesteady(m): 10:51am On Dec 27, 2016
laudate:
Best Movie to Watch this Christmas Season?? The Wedding Party, featuring Sola Sobowale, Ali Baba, Banky W, Ireti Doyle, Richard Mofe-Damijo etc. Watch it first, then thank me later! wink

Exactly!
Re: BEST Movie To Watch This Christmastime by laudate: 11:27pm On Jan 01, 2017
There is also another comedy titled African Booty Scratcher. I have watched the trailer and it is hilarious. Can anyone tell me if it is currently showing in any of the local cinemas in Lagos?

This new comedy series takes an insult that many first and second-generation African children dread and turns it into a show that will have your stomach hurting in laughter.

African Booty Scratcher, created, written and produced by Damilare Sonoiki, whose credits include ABC’s black-ish, touches on a Nigerian-immigrant family and their struggle to balance the pursuit of a better life for their son, Ayodeji (Dani Dare), while wanting him to stay true to his traditional values and Nigerian identity.

Just by watching the trailer alone, many of us will be able to relate to dreading bringing a B+ home, daring to pronounce your name wrong in front of your father and seeing how peculiar our neighbors react to our foods.http://www.okayafrica.com/culture-2/african-booty-scratcher-immigrant-experience-sitcom/

Re: BEST Movie To Watch This Christmastime by DangotePikin: 5:32pm On Jan 02, 2017
Wedding party it is.

(1) (Reply)

Mr. Nigeria Visits The Big Brother House As Tboss & Jon Kiss Pationately.(pics) / Sex For Collateral - Latest Nollywood Romantic Movie / Cool Facts About Famous Hollywood Movies That You Had No Idea About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.