Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year (10922 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / 5 Digital Businesses That Fetched Nairalanders The Most Money In 2017 / Adopt My Marketing Strategy That Fetched Me $86,311 Within 5 Days. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year by ollybode(m): 11:05am On Dec 30, 2016
Hello op, For as much I will like to order your package, the price is just too high for someone that is struggling to earn money online. I am just trying to learn what works and what does not on fiverr. I just opened account and set up my gigs but, I admit that place is not easy for newbies like me. If you can beat than the price small, I go borrow money buy ham. Though I buy one material wey no dey useful like that.

I am into email marketing,keyword research and article writing niche. I know your niche spin money most especially if you know your onion.

Pls; you can review my profile and my gigs here www.fiverr.com/digitalswift
Re: Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year by 2sexycom(m): 2:52pm On Dec 30, 2016
mcjibs22:
if you have made it in fiverr as claimed whats 15k that you cannt drop the video for beginers to learn from it....mind you am not am not looking for awof, but guys like u who has made over N4m is still looking out for 15k? ....no quote me ooo, i just de look recession
you are not serious. Do you think he got the skills for free? What about the data and time it took him to learn everything?

1 Like

Re: Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year by CosmicJames(m): 5:23pm On Dec 30, 2016
2sexycom:
you are not serious. Do you think he got the skills for free? What about the data and time it took him to learn everything?
This is what most people failed to understand. Honestly, to be a guru is not easy. Too many sleepless night and endless frustrations! Then when one had a break-through idea/system, someone will just from nowhere and expect it to be given out for free. I just tire for some people

2 Likes

Re: Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year by emoch(m): 6:01pm On Jan 01, 2017
Happy New Year my Fiverr Millionaires,

Its been an AMAZING 2016 so far.

For those that were opportuned to get the Fiverr Guide, we will resume delivery on Thursday.

For those that missed the opportunity, well you can get our packgae at normal price of 15,000 naira.

If you are still confused on whether this is for you, please contact me via my signature and we can discuss. If you want to skype with me, no problem, just let me know and I will set up an interview.

This year is a year of BIG DREAMS, and the first step to achieving anything is to take ACTION.

We are putting final touches to our website, once it's ready, you can read about this project there and place your order.

I wish you the best of 2017. This will be your best year till now.

Cheers
Re: Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year by emoch(m): 7:56pm On Jan 02, 2017
It's amazing to see your students do so well. One of our subscribers who got our package some months ago have been making quite some $$ online, and guess what...she's a nursing mum. Taking care of her baby and working online has not been easy for here and she's not too active but she called to share her success story with me. She has made over $300 in 4 months, not much, but better than where she was coming from. Today she just got an $80 job through my coaching on her on negotiation. Its going to take 2 days to complete this job and she will tentatively have $80 x 400 = 32k minimum in her account for a 2 day job, working from her bedroom while taking care of her child. What an amazing way to start the year.

I know some people that their full month salary is below 30k, they have BSc ooo, and they still hussle traffic everyday. In fact some have not been paid November salary.

Information + Skills is what will make the difference is 2017. Life is all about choice.

Re: Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 02, 2017
I hope this package will still be available in 3-4 weeks time? I am interested..
Re: Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year by emoch(m): 10:04pm On Jan 02, 2017
Rays123:
I hope this package will still be available in 3-4 weeks time? I am interested..

Once our website is up and running, you can keep on updates with us.

Thanks
Re: Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year by africanman85: 5:39pm On Jan 03, 2017
The op has delivered the package to me as promised. The op is as real as anything. The best part is that he had to complete the delivery fee to Umuahia with his money. The content there is superb and he even use his life account for the tutorial and i can't voice out d amount I saw in his account because if I do, some dude here may kidnap d op. Very soon, I will start posting my own earning here for u guys to see.

Re: Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year by emoch(m): 8:34am On Jan 04, 2017
UPDATE: Finally our wbesite is up...yipee grin grin grin

I was speaking with someone people yesterday and they were complaining that they have not been paid December salary. In my head I was like " Why wait for salary when you can earn $$$ right here in Nigeria"

Information + Skill + Action will be the difference this year.

Some people have the information (those who have seen this post) and are not doing anything about it....well I can't help these ones.
Some have information and no skills.........if you are willing, we will teach you the skills in our fiverr guide for absolute beginners DVD collection.

Visit our brand new website: www.fiverrsuccesscoach.com and learn more.

Still on the matter, it's just 4th of January and I already have 4 orders on Fiverr already. Total of $145. Do the math with the current exchange rate of $480/Naira. The people that were complaining of not being paid December salary, that is their average salary for a Month. I made it in 4 days.

Re: Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year by emoch(m): 11:05am On Jan 05, 2017
UPDATE: ANOTHER THURSDAY, ANOTHER DELIVERY

All set to be delivered. Nationwide Delivery even to Sambisa grin grin grin

Start earning dollars now right from the comfort of your home.

Testimonies from subscribers loading....

Visit www.fiverrsuccesscoach.com for more information

Re: Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year by coolwas(m): 4:02pm On Jan 05, 2017
OP, I have received my package in abeokuta this morning. 3DVDS as promised. I appreciate your kind gesture. It's time to go and make money. Coming back to drop my testimonies. Thanks once again.
Re: Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year by emoch(m): 4:15pm On Jan 05, 2017
coolwas:
OP, I have received my package in abeokuta this morning. 3DVDS as promised. I appreciate your kind gesture. It's time to go and make money. Coming back to drop my testimonies. Thanks once again.

Great to see passionate peolpe willing to get out of the rat race.
If you have any questions, you know where we meet na .... in za oza room grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year by Sosqui: 5:27pm On Jan 05, 2017
Thanks Capt. Emoch, I have picked up my DVDs. I can't wait to start learning. God bless you, Amen.
Re: Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year by emoch(m): 9:01pm On Jan 05, 2017
Sosqui:
Thanks Capt. Emoch, I have picked up my DVDs. I can't wait to start learning. God bless you, Amen.

Great great. Thanks for taking the Bold step. We are all waiting for your testimonies grin grin
Re: Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year by afrokid(m): 7:22am On Jan 06, 2017
emoch:

Great to see passionate peolpe willing to get out of the rat race.
If you have any questions, you know where we meet na .... in za oza room grin grin grin

Hi bro, keep up the nice work. I have issues with my phone so I cant whatsapp for now. I sent you a mail some days back but did not get any response.
Re: Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year by emoch(m): 7:24am On Jan 06, 2017
afrokid:

Hi bro, keep up the nice work. I have issues with my phone so I cant whatsapp for now. I sent you a mail some days back but did not get any response.

Can you sms me your email let me check your email. Apologies for that.
Re: Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year by emoch(m): 9:37am On Jan 06, 2017
Get sell-able skills and start earning money for yourself online.

Re: Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year by emoch(m): 11:28am On Jan 11, 2017
DO YOU KNOW THAT YOU CAN MAKE AVERAGE OF $100 PER WEBSITE YOU DESIGN USING WORDPRESS.

Order out Full Fiverr Tutorials today and Learn how to design professional websites using WordPress so you too can use that skills to make extra income.

We also include 4 other skills that are hot selling on Fiverr you can also learn.
Package includes ALL SOFTWARES AND TUTORIALS FOR 5 SKILLS YOU CAN LEARN TO START MAKING YOUR $$$ ON FIVERR TODAY

Visit www.fiverrsuccesscoach.com to learn more
Contact me via my signature to discuss more.

1 Like

Re: Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year by emoch(m): 11:45am On Jan 11, 2017
YOU SPOKE...WE LISTENED

We have now patnered with ECN Logistics to provide fast delivery to those buying our package within Lagos.

Fast, efficient and same day delivery(Lagos only).

Thanks to all those who have bought and are learning new skills.

Re: Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year by prinxadeniyi(m): 6:44pm On Jan 11, 2017
Thanks @OP.... Package ordered and received.
Thank you.

Re: Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year by millhouse: 1:24pm On Jan 13, 2017
any testimonies on this ?
Re: Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year by emoch(m): 1:48pm On Jan 13, 2017
I'm glad our subscribers are already seeing the benefits in our training materials.

Re: Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year by blizzers(m): 2:14pm On Jan 13, 2017
millhouse:
any testimonies on this ?

No fears i work on fiverr and still bought the CDs, since i was close to where i could source him and get the CDs, i did just that. Meanwhile the CDs are full.
Re: Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year by olatunji14: 9:50pm On Jan 13, 2017
I must say I've taken a good step getting the CDs. They are really loaded with great skill and very good high definition videos. It is a real bargain for that price. I'm really learning things now. Op response to any question is anything is something impressive again. Thanks
Re: Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year by solomonjesus: 4:14am On Jan 14, 2017
GoOd one
Re: Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year by emoch(m): 1:10pm On Jan 23, 2017
emoch:
DO YOU KNOW THAT YOU CAN MAKE AVERAGE OF $100 PER WEBSITE YOU DESIGN USING WORDPRESS.

Order out Full Fiverr Tutorials today and Learn how to design professional websites using WordPress so you too can use that skills to make extra income.

We also include 4 other skills that are hot selling on Fiverr you can also learn.
Package includes ALL SOFTWARES AND TUTORIALS FOR 5 SKILLS YOU CAN LEARN TO START MAKING YOUR $$$ ON FIVERR TODAY

Re: Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year by emoch(m): 1:33pm On Jan 23, 2017
When I started out on Fiverr, I wanted to learn only services that fetch the highest pay. I was told Video Editing was one of them. Initially I was scared of learning it because i thought it was going to be difficult. It only took me one week and dogged determination. Today I can proudly beat my chest as an advanced video editor.

I just finished a video editing job for a I.T company based in Israel that took me 2days to finish. Price - $250.
After completing the job and the client was satisfied, I took a look at my editing screen and felt a bit nostalgic looking back to when it all started.
If someone had told me I will get to this level, I would not have believed it.

You can can start today. This is not an overnight thing. Its a process, a journey that's worth it. Imaging making about 100k for just 2 days work right from your living room.

Take action today and involve yourself in profitable things that will change your life financially.

1 Share

Re: Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year by emoch(m): 9:00am On Feb 07, 2017
emoch:

Re: Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year by emoch(m): 8:12am On Feb 08, 2017
emoch:
UPDATE: Finally our wbesite is up...yipee grin grin grin

I was speaking with someone people yesterday and they were complaining that they have not been paid December salary. In my head I was like " Why wait for salary when you can earn $$$ right here in Nigeria"

Information + Skill + Action will be the difference this year.

Some people have the information (those who have seen this post) and are not doing anything about it....well I can't help these ones.
Some have information and no skills.........if you are willing, we will teach you the skills in our fiverr guide for absolute beginners DVD collection.

Visit our brand new website: www.fiverrsuccesscoach.com and learn more.

Still on the matter, it's just 4th of January and I already have 4 orders on Fiverr already. Total of $145. Do the math with the current exchange rate of $480/Naira. The people that were complaining of not being paid December salary, that is their average salary for a Month. I made it in 4 days.
Re: Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year by emoch(m): 6:17am On Feb 09, 2017
emoch:

Re: Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year by softboiy: 6:39am On Feb 09, 2017
wow I love to see people making money from fiverr. I love hard working people, fiverr is not for lazy people. if you hardworking and determined fiverr would greatly reward you.
Re: Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year by emoch(m): 1:19pm On Feb 09, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Access Bank To Publish Names Of Debtors / Who Is Better At Saving Money- Men Or Women? / Anyone Using Alertpay Account?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.