Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,152 members, 7,807,508 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

I Have TBC To Exchange For BTC - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Have TBC To Exchange For BTC (2592 Views)

Exchange Your TBC To BTC On binarexchange.com / Tbc Exchange For Btc. / TBC Exchange For BTC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have TBC To Exchange For BTC by stevebent(m): 10:20am On Dec 24, 2016
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] hello guys. I have 1 billioncoin to exchange with Bitcoin. If you're willing to exchange pls drop your contact let's talk
Re: I Have TBC To Exchange For BTC by azpekuliar: 10:55am On Dec 24, 2016
Lolz... TBC has no real worth bro. I doubt if you'll get any takers.
Re: I Have TBC To Exchange For BTC by famio34(m): 12:43am On Feb 10, 2017
Yes I exchange btc for tbc add me on WhatsApp lets talk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have TBC To Exchange For BTC by stevebent(m): 7:45am On Feb 10, 2017
famio34:
Yes I exchange btc for tbc add me on WhatsApp lets talk
lemme have your no
Re: I Have TBC To Exchange For BTC by Yangabet(m): 4:26pm On Jul 01, 2017
Good Day,

I HAVE The Billion Coin {TBC} to sell, I Accept Bitcoin {BTC} Only... Interested Persons should Call Or Message me on Watsup 07061288662..

Thanks, The Billion Coin {TBC} taking away poverty and making the New Future...

1 Like

Re: I Have TBC To Exchange For BTC by dora7891(f): 6:42am On Jul 10, 2017
2tbc for 1btc....
Re: I Have TBC To Exchange For BTC by BigDealz: 7:34am On Jul 10, 2017
When people make these assumptions about TBC being worthless, I just laugh in spanish. You are free to even sell 1 TBC for 20 naira/coin... However, I would strongly advice you keep as many as possible. TBC project is not for the short sighted... Its for those who knew how Bitcoin started (probably missed out on that opportunity) and how its being celebrated today... And guess what, the success TBC has had in a year after its release is far more than what BTC had, in terms of number of those who have the coin, and the amount of awareness it has.

Invest in TBC and every other coin you can lay your hands on "wisely"... Not all survive... But you can be sure you have a great investment. You can contact me on Zero 8 Zero, 2 Nine 2 Zero, 7 Eight One 2 (calls, text and Whatsapp).

Have a lovely day everyone
Re: I Have TBC To Exchange For BTC by collinsemezie: 10:37am On Jul 10, 2017
tbc available
Purchase urs at now!!!!
Safe and reliable..contact:08161710457
Re: I Have TBC To Exchange For BTC by Olafamurse: 6:54pm On Apr 20, 2019
3.00 BTC for one TBC contact me now ==> 2348144460999, no scam please !!!
Re: I Have TBC To Exchange For BTC by Olafamurse: 2:56am On Apr 21, 2019
3.00 BTC for One TBC if you are interested contact me now ==> 2348144460999 please serious person only . cool cool cool cool cool
Re: I Have TBC To Exchange For BTC by enolife2(m): 9:29pm On Apr 21, 2019
BigDealz:
When people make these assumptions about TBC being worthless, I just laugh in spanish. You are free to even sell 1 TBC for 20 naira/coin... However, I would strongly advice you keep as many as possible. TBC project is not for the short sighted... Its for those who knew how Bitcoin started (probably missed out on that opportunity) and how its being celebrated today... And guess what, the success TBC has had in a year after its release is far more than what BTC had, in terms of number of those who have the coin, and the amount of awareness it has.

Invest in TBC and every other coin you can lay your hands on "wisely"... Not all survive... But you can be sure you have a great investment. You can contact me on Zero 8 Zero, 2 Nine 2 Zero, 7 Eight One 2 (calls, text and Whatsapp).

TBC is worthless and will remain worthless because is powered by ponzi scheme.

can you confidently tell me how TBC is mint or generated?

Can you also confidently what problems TBC solve?

Can you also tell me how TBC will survive if it does not obey the law of supply and demand?

See let me tell you, it is greed of making 1million dollars in a short time that push people into buying fake promise TBC. for 5 years now the founder have tried all his best to turn the lies into truth but always fail became TBC solve no real problem

Those who bought it at the early stage use lies to sell it to novice by promising the novice that TBC will reach 1 million in 6 months, price can only going up and can not come down so they can not lose their money ( this lies is against the law of supply and demand )

There are many problem solving coins with real value people can invest in and make decent profit from them, but not TBC which I will not recommend to my enemy.

Is just a matter of time this Worthless coin founder will be arrested and eyes of those who bought the coin will be clear. Don't forget this was how ONE COIN started with greed and many was busy hoping to make millions in 3 months, today ONE COIN is gone and novice buyer's Money gone too.
Re: I Have TBC To Exchange For BTC by azpekuliar: 8:23pm On Apr 04, 2020
BigDealz:

How is the TBC project coming? Trust you're still laughing in Spanish grin
Re: I Have TBC To Exchange For BTC by azpekuliar: 8:24pm On Apr 04, 2020
Olafamurse:
3.00 BTC for One TBC if you are interested contact me now ==> 2348144460999 please serious person only . cool cool cool cool cool

This man wanted a whole whopping 3BTC for that shitty worthless coin! cheesy

(1) (Reply)

What Happened To 'the Billion Coin' / MMM Will Soon Cripple Nigerias Economy / The Multi Billion Dollar International Trade In Gemstones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.