Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

What Worst Thing Do You Eat When You Are In School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Worst Thing Do You Eat When You Are In School (836 Views)

Types Of Food We Eat When Semester Is Coming To An End / Nigeria To Include ICT In School Curricular / What Is The Worst Thing You Did In High School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Worst Thing Do You Eat When You Are In School by DISTINCT89(m): 9:54am On Nov 18, 2009
My people, I can only remember that I ate a raw corn and palm wine when I was punished for not washing my senior food flask. Hmmmm I really regret going to boarding school
Re: What Worst Thing Do You Eat When You Are In School by iice(f): 3:23pm On Nov 18, 2009
Hated gabza with a passion. It took me years to start eating corn after school. Same for beans. I love akara/kose and moi moi but beans porridge or boiled beans, i hated it in school.
Re: What Worst Thing Do You Eat When You Are In School by DISTINCT89(m): 11:02am On Nov 19, 2009
iice:

Hated gabza with a passion. It took me years to start eating corn after school. Same for beans. I love akara/kose and moi moi but beans porridge or boiled beans, i hated it in school.
What do you feed on then, babe, lol
Re: What Worst Thing Do You Eat When You Are In School by iice(f): 12:00pm On Nov 19, 2009
Eba, jollof and akara grin The other times i feasted on my provisions.
Re: What Worst Thing Do You Eat When You Are In School by DISTINCT89(m): 12:56pm On Nov 19, 2009
iice:

Eba, jollof and akara grin The other times i feasted on my provisions.
gal do you still feed on this kind now, I will be happy if you can send some for me at lunch so that I can feed on, I will prefer eba cause it's my best food
Re: What Worst Thing Do You Eat When You Are In School by iice(f): 1:17pm On Nov 19, 2009
Stay dia grin
Re: What Worst Thing Do You Eat When You Are In School by DISTINCT89(m): 1:28pm On Nov 19, 2009
iice:

Stay dia grin
I'm waiting, lol[color=#000099][/color]

(1) (Reply)

Oau / Thesis And Dissertation Assistance / Ui Help Please (points)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.