Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,447 members, 7,781,296 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:58 AM

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Rode On A Horse To Celebrate Xmas With Lagosian - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Rode On A Horse To Celebrate Xmas With Lagosian (8601 Views)

Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation / Osinbajo, Ambode At The 9th Edition Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu Colloquium (Photos) / Aisha Buhari & Toyin Saraki Celebrate Xmas With Patients At Massey Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Rode On A Horse To Celebrate Xmas With Lagosian by sarrki(m): 12:45pm On Dec 24, 2016
The political oxygen of naija politics

Political master

Long live Asiwaju

Long live president Muhammadu Buhari

Long live Federal Republic Of Nigeria

Eko onibaje

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Rode On A Horse To Celebrate Xmas With Lagosian by sarrki(m): 12:49pm On Dec 24, 2016
Jagaban himself

The nightmare of wailers both home and abroad

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Rode On A Horse To Celebrate Xmas With Lagosian by madridguy(m): 12:52pm On Dec 24, 2016
Long Life Jagaban.

13 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Rode On A Horse To Celebrate Xmas With Lagosian by eezeribe(m): 12:56pm On Dec 24, 2016
OK
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Rode On A Horse To Celebrate Xmas With Lagosian by kettykin: 12:57pm On Dec 24, 2016
The good slowpoke masquerading as a political power house, whose only achievement as claimed by his enemies is to use the resources of Lagos state to rig elections in the south west

15 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Rode On A Horse To Celebrate Xmas With Lagosian by sremmlyf(m): 12:57pm On Dec 24, 2016
the modern day jesus of zombies
they should spread their dirty undy's
while he ride on em'
am beginning to the posters above me is the reason why fela sang that song."ZOMBIE"

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Rode On A Horse To Celebrate Xmas With Lagosian by OZAOEKPE(f): 12:58pm On Dec 24, 2016
HAHAHAHAAAAA, Afonja lord

20 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Rode On A Horse To Celebrate Xmas With Lagosian by sarrki(m): 1:02pm On Dec 24, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

Nightmare of your hero

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Rode On A Horse To Celebrate Xmas With Lagosian by ufuosman(m): 1:07pm On Dec 24, 2016
grin grin@ Op, political oxygen of naija politics
political master, those hailing na for Lagos politics, no be for Nigeria politics... grin@ Op, political oxygen of naija politics
political master, those hailing na for Lagos politics, no be for Nigeria politics...
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Rode On A Horse To Celebrate Xmas With Lagosian by DozieInc(m): 1:09pm On Dec 24, 2016
OK
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Rode On A Horse To Celebrate Xmas With Lagosian by sarrki(m): 1:12pm On Dec 24, 2016
ufuosman:
grin grin@ Op, political oxygen of naija politics
political master, those hailing na for Lagos politics, no be for Nigeria politics... grin@ Op, political oxygen of naija politics
political master, those hailing na for Lagos politics, no be for Nigeria politics...

Ask Gej and Pdp

Sorry don't go too far ask wailers

They will attest to it

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Rode On A Horse To Celebrate Xmas With Lagosian by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 24, 2016
Roaring from exile lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Rode On A Horse To Celebrate Xmas With Lagosian by sarrki(m): 1:15pm On Dec 24, 2016
TrueSenator:
Roaring from exile lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Tell us immigration officer

Wakeup this 2017 far approaching

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Rode On A Horse To Celebrate Xmas With Lagosian by najoke: 1:16pm On Dec 24, 2016
Jagaban. .....PDP slayer grin
Ipod worst nightmare tongue
Ipod enemy no 1 cool
GEJ political master grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Rode On A Horse To Celebrate Xmas With Lagosian by mazifrankmore: 1:20pm On Dec 24, 2016
Fat lies!
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Rode On A Horse To Celebrate Xmas With Lagosian by Badtman(m): 1:20pm On Dec 24, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
Place your hand on your head and repeat after me, " Oh Lord, father Lord, Every spirit of tribal bigotry,every marine spirit in my life that is making me shout afonja from morning till night on nairaland, die by fire!!!.."
Oya, open your mouth and pray!!!

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Rode On A Horse To Celebrate Xmas With Lagosian by Atiku2019: 1:21pm On Dec 24, 2016
Jagaban cool

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Rode On A Horse To Celebrate Xmas With Lagosian by modsmustdie: 1:22pm On Dec 24, 2016
The shameless drug lord of zombies and afonjas, who went to a book launch which denigrated him....what can be more shameful than being shameless?

9 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Rode On A Horse To Celebrate Xmas With Lagosian by sarrki(m): 1:22pm On Dec 24, 2016
Badtman:
Place your hand on your head and repeat after me, " Oh Lord, father Lord, Every spirit of tribal bigotry,every marine spirit in my life that is making me shout afonja from morning till night on nairaland, die by fire!!!.."
Oya, open your mouth and pray!!!

I swear you make my day

God bless you grin grin grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Rode On A Horse To Celebrate Xmas With Lagosian by sarrki(m): 1:23pm On Dec 24, 2016
Atiku2019:
Jagaban cool

My great guy

I hail thee

2 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Rode On A Horse To Celebrate Xmas With Lagosian by PentiumPro(f): 1:24pm On Dec 24, 2016
The man Igbos and wailers hate to see and wish they have someone with his political acumen

Ask GEJ how far if in doubt

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Rode On A Horse To Celebrate Xmas With Lagosian by Teague4league(m): 1:26pm On Dec 24, 2016
Opolo ( frog) eye ,jagbaban himself grin

3 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Rode On A Horse To Celebrate Xmas With Lagosian by sarrki(m): 1:28pm On Dec 24, 2016
PentiumPro:
The man Igbos and wailers hate to see and wish they have someone with his political acumen

Ask GEJ how far if in doubt

grin grin grin yes oooo

3 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Rode On A Horse To Celebrate Xmas With Lagosian by PentiumPro(f): 1:28pm On Dec 24, 2016
Teague4league:
Opolo ( frog) eye ,jagbaban himself grin

The nightmare of the political elders in your region grin
The man that can single handedly wreck the lives of many Ibos doing biz in lagos grin

6 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Rode On A Horse To Celebrate Xmas With Lagosian by Teague4league(m): 1:45pm On Dec 24, 2016
PentiumPro:

The man that can single handedly wreck the lives of many Ibos doing biz in lagos grin

Lol cause I called him frog eyes made me Ibo. Sick assumption from sick individual. Get a life bro. Y u always seeing tribalism in every comment .
Ogbeni, Oni se oriburuku , mi nki se Ibo ooo.

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Rode On A Horse To Celebrate Xmas With Lagosian by sarrki(m): 1:50pm On Dec 24, 2016
Teague4league:

Lol cause I called him frog eyes made me Ibo. Sick assumption from sick individual. Get a life bro. Y u always seeing tribalism in every comment .
Ogbeni, Oni se oriburuku , mi nki se Ibo ooo.

Then you need to show the Omoluabi in you

3 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Rode On A Horse To Celebrate Xmas With Lagosian by Teague4league(m): 1:55pm On Dec 24, 2016
sarrki:

Then you need to show the Omoluabi in you
grin mabinu Omo iya. grin
Enjoy and have a great festive

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Rode On A Horse To Celebrate Xmas With Lagosian by sarrki(m): 1:58pm On Dec 24, 2016
Teague4league:

grin mabinu Omo iya. grin
Enjoy and have a great festive

Compliment of the season brotherly
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Rode On A Horse To Celebrate Xmas With Lagosian by juman(m): 2:08pm On Dec 24, 2016
Hiss

He is doing politics for politics sake.
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Rode On A Horse To Celebrate Xmas With Lagosian by kettykin: 2:50pm On Dec 24, 2016
PentiumPro:

What of Igbos doing business outside the South West, can he blink his frog eyes against them.

This is nothing but a staurated local champion who emerged a political champion by using Lagos state resources to sponsor and rig elections in his region.
The moment he steps out of his region, Wike will be ready to make a sacrifice of him.

4 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Rode On A Horse To Celebrate Xmas With Lagosian by kettykin: 2:56pm On Dec 24, 2016
juman:
Hiss

He is doing politics for politics sake.
How is the empowerment of touts, Creation of Street urchins, cultists politics.
The South West will soon start reaping the dividend of tinubu.

The North is already reaping from long years of breeding almajiri and using them to forment troubles.
Very soon Fulani herdsmen will set the North West 100 years back and they have already started on the Southern Kaduna, Jos , Benue.

The South West Street urchins politics of tinubu if not stopped now will backfire some day and guess those who will pay the price, Igbos who foolishly don't divest on time and they local indigenous lagosians

3 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Rode On A Horse To Celebrate Xmas With Lagosian by juman(m): 3:07pm On Dec 24, 2016
kettykin:

How is the empowerment of touts, Creation of Street urchins, cultists politics.
The South West will soon start reaping the dividend of tinubu.

The North is already reaping from long years of breeding almajiri and using them to forment troubles.
Very soon Fulani herdsmen will set the North West 100 years back and they have already started on the Southern Kaduna, Jos , Benue.

The South West Street urchins politics of tinubu if not stopped now will backfire some day and guess those who will pay the price, Igbos who foolishly don't divest on time and they local indigenous lagosians

Yeah.

He does not do politics to make life better for people. He is much of a lousy noise maker politician, practically achieving nothing significant on good governance side.

While awolowo was in politics, he impacted positively on the lifes of the people. He made a remarkable marks on the lifes of his people.
One muscian sang "awolowo turned slaves to free born".

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sir Louis Odumegwu Ojukwu, Not Dantata - Thisday / Newly Born Baby Looks Like Old Man, Mother Refuses To Feed (photos) Igberetv.com / Breaking News: President Buhari Caught Live On Camera In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.