Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:10 PM

DOWNLOAD: Obinrin Bina – Latest Yoruba Nollywood Movie 2016 Drama[premium] - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DOWNLOAD: Obinrin Bina – Latest Yoruba Nollywood Movie 2016 Drama[premium] (3680 Views)

BBNaija: Drama Between Mike And Tacha After Return From "Fake Eviction" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DOWNLOAD: Obinrin Bina – Latest Yoruba Nollywood Movie 2016 Drama[premium] by Timileyin1234(m): 2:19pm On Dec 24, 2016
A spiritually and physically strong woman is terror to her fellow villagers. She takes their lives and properties at her own will until someone bold enough confronted her.
An interesting and captivating nollywood yoruba movie.
Enjoy!

https://empressjay.com/moviestv-series/download-obinrin-bina-latest-yoruba-nollywood-movie-2016-dramapremium/

1 Like

Re: DOWNLOAD: Obinrin Bina – Latest Yoruba Nollywood Movie 2016 Drama[premium] by k2money(m): 5:27pm On Dec 15, 2022
Timileyin1234:
A spiritually and physically strong woman is terror to her fellow villagers. She takes their lives and properties at her own will until someone bold enough confronted her.
An interesting and captivating nollywood yoruba movie.
Enjoy!

https://empressjay.com/moviestv-series/download-obinrin-bina-latest-yoruba-nollywood-movie-2016-dramapremium/
Please do you have link to the part 2
Re: DOWNLOAD: Obinrin Bina – Latest Yoruba Nollywood Movie 2016 Drama[premium] by duro4chang(m): 9:10am On Dec 25, 2022
k2money:

You asked me a question about the meaning of Kuponiyi. It was on culture section and now I have been banned for some hrs on that section by anti spam bot. The meaning of kuponiyi is this death has taken away an important persion. Iku is death, pa means kill, oniyi means a noble man, honourable or important person.
Re: DOWNLOAD: Obinrin Bina – Latest Yoruba Nollywood Movie 2016 Drama[premium] by k2money(m): 9:13am On Dec 25, 2022
duro4chang:
You asked me a question about the meaning of Kuponiyi. It was on culture section and now I have been banned for some hrs on that section by anti spam bot. The meaning of kuponiyi is this death has taken away an important persion. Iku is death, pa means kill, oniyi means a noble man, honourable or important person.
Sorry sir, I really appreciate your response. The family that answer that name lose their male child at the age of 50 years. Theirs is kupoluyi. They family are planning to change it since all their males die young.
Re: DOWNLOAD: Obinrin Bina – Latest Yoruba Nollywood Movie 2016 Drama[premium] by duro4chang(m): 9:17am On Dec 25, 2022
k2money:

Sorry sir, I really appreciate your response. The family that answer that name lose their male child at the age of 50 years. Theirs is kupoluyi. They family are planning to change it since all their males die young.
Hmmmm! May God take control

1 Like

Re: DOWNLOAD: Obinrin Bina – Latest Yoruba Nollywood Movie 2016 Drama[premium] by k2money(m): 11:04am On Dec 25, 2022
duro4chang:
Hmmmm! May God take control
thanks
Re: DOWNLOAD: Obinrin Bina – Latest Yoruba Nollywood Movie 2016 Drama[premium] by k2money(m): 11:05am On Dec 25, 2022
k2money:

Do you have link to this movie pt 2?

(1) (Reply)

Best Website To Download Free Indian And American Movies / Nigerian Soap Operas / Who Is D Best Amonge Dis Actors And Actress (nigeria Vs Ghana)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.