Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

Which Soup Collabo Gives You Best Satisfaction? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Which Soup Collabo Gives You Best Satisfaction? (1019 Views)

Python Killed In Ovim Abia State, Used In Making Pepper Soup & Fried Meat / Photo: Which Soup Can You Cook With #500 / Which Soup Gets Sweeter Day By Day, As You Continue To Warm It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Soup Collabo Gives You Best Satisfaction? by ify2016: 3:05pm On Dec 24, 2016
I love Lagos people because they take life so simply. I visited one restaurant at VGC and was amazed how one customer ordered for melon, oha and ogbono soup eaten together with assorted meat and eba. I was like oh my God! ; do they really enjoy it?
Which collabo mek sense pass?because, me too wan try it one day.

Merry Xmas in advance!!!!!!!!
Re: Which Soup Collabo Gives You Best Satisfaction? by HungerBAD: 3:08pm On Dec 24, 2016
Banga Soup with dried fish,snail and periwinkle added for the final job. Swallowed with Starch.

Then pushed down with Cold water.

Serve me this,and my mumu button is okay to be pressed. Ask me for anything and I will never say NO.

5 Likes

Re: Which Soup Collabo Gives You Best Satisfaction? by aalangel(f): 3:26pm On Dec 24, 2016
Anything with uziza does it for me.
Re: Which Soup Collabo Gives You Best Satisfaction? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 24, 2016
Goat meat stew, gbegiri and ewedu.
Re: Which Soup Collabo Gives You Best Satisfaction? by Monalisa185(f): 3:37pm On Dec 24, 2016
afang + afang soup
Re: Which Soup Collabo Gives You Best Satisfaction? by HungerBAD: 3:43pm On Dec 24, 2016
Monalisa185:
afang + afang soup

This one like better things.

1 Like

Re: Which Soup Collabo Gives You Best Satisfaction? by Mimzyy(f): 4:02pm On Dec 24, 2016
The vegetable soup with seven lives grin

Re: Which Soup Collabo Gives You Best Satisfaction? by nwaanambra1(m): 4:37pm On Dec 24, 2016
well prepared thick bitter-leaf soup (freshly washed straight biter-leaf not the pieced type that looks like it was pounded) garnished with toso beef and thick egusi soup prepared with female goat meat! cool

swallowed with overnight pounded akpu! tongue

1 Like

Re: Which Soup Collabo Gives You Best Satisfaction? by Monalisa185(f): 9:24pm On Dec 24, 2016
HungerBAD:

This one like better things.

who no like better thing?
Re: Which Soup Collabo Gives You Best Satisfaction? by Coyotejack(m): 9:31pm On Dec 24, 2016
afang and melon is bae
Re: Which Soup Collabo Gives You Best Satisfaction? by Chomsky1967(f): 2:02pm On Dec 25, 2016
Egusi+ogbono/okro+vegetable is bae

(1) (Reply)

How To Prepare Adalu/beans And Corn Porridge / Fire Outbreak At Port-harcourt Fruit Garden Market / New York Government Permits Restaurant To Serve Human Flesh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.