Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) (82450 Views)

Married Woman Caught Pants Down With Another Married Man In Enugu Paraded Unclad / 2 Homosexuals Paraded Unclad Publicly In Imo After They Were Caught Having Sex / Landlord Caught Having Sex With A Boy In Lagos, Paraded Unclad By Mob (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by chie8: 5:48pm On Dec 24, 2016
This story was shared today by Obong from Ekparakwa in Cross  Rivers who lives in Uyo.According to him,a lady who came to his community was paraded unclad after she was caught stealing fowl.Below is what he wrote...

'Its so for me to post this but I have no choice than to post it for others to learn from it.
For some of us travelling home this Christmas time I know things are hard the cost of chicken is so expensive but please instead of stealing it you better beg the owner for it. Or better still eat from your neighbour.
This young girl is from my neighboring community, she has been coming to my community to steal chicken in one poultry farm where the owner of the farm does not use to sleep there, and the owner knowing that his chicken has been missing decided to be sleeping in his farm. Unfortunately for the girl this time she was caught and couldn't run away again as she use to.
Today is Christmas Eve hoping to fry the chicken tomorrow Christmas'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/lady-paraded-unclad-with-fowl-she-stole.html?m=1

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by chie8: 5:48pm On Dec 24, 2016

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by wydmag(m): 5:55pm On Dec 24, 2016
I wonder what this country is turning into, once a female is the culprit, guys who are sex starved will be shouting about stripping her naked! I am not saying what she did is right or neither does it have a moral justification but stripping a girl just to feed your pangs doesn't make you any better!!!

616 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by Atiku2019: 5:57pm On Dec 24, 2016
Haba Stealing is wrong, but why stripping her unclad cry. I Can see a man there in his 50s taking pictures of her with his phone cry

This has really spoilt my Day cry

191 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by giftedheart1(m): 5:58pm On Dec 24, 2016
I just begin to wonder when this generation will rise up and learn... Now the poor girl has been disgraced right? While the stupid and foolish men we voluntarily and sheepishly voted for are stealing our billions that can buy more than 5 chickens each for every Nigerian. It is well! Though I'm not in support of what the girl did, but it is not in anyway FAIR for them to naked her... This can affect her psychologically..
naija youths... Pls let's wake up and rise up to what belong to us!

131 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by SUPERPACK: 5:58pm On Dec 24, 2016
blood of buhari

5 Likes

Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by Osyxcel(m): 6:00pm On Dec 24, 2016
Sad sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 24, 2016
Short sighted and spineless youth. They are quick at stripping and parading her but not even one of them are ready to take to the street to force their representative to do what they were elected to do.

Giving how spineless and docile this generation of young people are all I can say for sure is that the politicians will keep having a fill day while they are busy chasing shadows.

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 24, 2016
Africans will never cease to amaze me, please why stripped her unclad biko

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by mamatayour(f): 6:03pm On Dec 24, 2016
These guys are mean undecided .they don't need to strip her now

4 Likes

Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by chrisifeanyi: 6:04pm On Dec 24, 2016
Sad

Those people parading that Lady unclad are the so called Christians who d bible taught to forgive. Yes, he stole, but must you unclad her? I've seen a situation where a lady stole from a shop and some ignoble men gathered to unclad her. What she stole is worth 1,500 naira and someone volunteered to pay the shop owner 25k to let the gal go yet those sex starved masturbators refused and insisted she must be unclad and beating up. Their fones were ready to take snapshots. Thank God policemen were passing by and saved the situation. What am I saying; those men feel so good to UnCloth any alleged thief especially if she's a female. They are sadist and stone aged imps. Must you humiliate her? Must you? Is very sad to see this kind of pic. Life is unfair and some are too weak to save themselves from certain situations and they resort to petty pilfering and careless stealing. I am not supporting her action but for sanctity and scared nature of human life, caution should be exercised when dealing with such stealing act. Look at underage children watching her unclad. Is pathetic.

84 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by DEXTROVERT: 6:04pm On Dec 24, 2016
Where
Is
Her
Clothes
And
Why
Is
She
Not
Wearing
Anything
Is
She
Coming
From
The
Bathroom??

5 Likes

Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by idupaul: 6:05pm On Dec 24, 2016
God will punish anyone who participated in treating this woman like this because of mere chicken , yet when they see a politician who has been stealing all thier resources they will kneel to greet him

84 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 24, 2016
Evil people. This is wrong at every level. We can only move forward if we give politicians this kinda treatment.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by stan241(m): 6:07pm On Dec 24, 2016
I guess if the male thieves are stripped unclad then same applies to the female folk, no one forced her to go steal.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by Yossarian: 6:10pm On Dec 24, 2016
I say close this thread and make it disappear. This woman has been humiliated enough. It would be a shame for Nairaland to take the side of her persecutors.

12 Likes

Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by dorry62(f): 6:10pm On Dec 24, 2016
See how they hung the bird on her back as if it's a bag.As.sholes.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by greenermodels: 6:11pm On Dec 24, 2016
if it was a guy,they would have burnt him alive.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by since1914(m): 6:21pm On Dec 24, 2016
wydmag:
I wonder what this country is turning into, once a female is the culprit, guys who are sex starved will be shouting about stripping her naked! I am not saying what she did is right or neither does it have a moral justification but stripping a girl just to feed your pangs doesn't make you any better!!!

The old man sitting in front, is even using his 'torchlight' phone to take a picture of her. This act violates not just her dignity but also her rights as a human being. And on account of this, renders inconsequential, whatever crime she has allegedly committed. Secondly, why expose the unclothedness of a full-grown woman to little children? They even have front-row seats, tomorrow they will be the ones striping and defiling women.

I suggest that when things like this happen, the government authorities should get hold of the village head and also strip and parade him naked, so he will learn to keep his depraved subjects in check.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by kodded(m): 6:23pm On Dec 24, 2016
stan241:
I guess if the male thieves are stripped unclad then same applies to the female folk, no one forced her to go steal.

Nigerian feminist don't want this type of gender equality

12 Likes

Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by Yossarian: 6:23pm On Dec 24, 2016
stan241:

I urge you, sir, to quit thinking in reactionary terms. Life would be much more meaningful for you and everyone else if you identify an ideal and fight for it. For example, instead of saying, "Let it be done to girls since it is done to boys," you might ask, "Should it be done to anyone at all?" or "What should have been done?"

Of all the kinds of punishment possible, parading a lady in the nude with the object of her offence strapped to her back is one that can only appeal to sick, pitiful, subhuman minds; people who depend on the misery and humiliation of others as a prop for their own self-esteem.

Apply this simple principle in your daily life, sir, and there might be hope for this country after all.

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by niggi4life(m): 6:30pm On Dec 24, 2016
cheesy grin grin grin grin i swear i love this country

You can never run out of crazy News!

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by kodded(m): 6:31pm On Dec 24, 2016
[s]
Yossarian:

I urge you, sir, to quit thinking in reactionary terms. Life would be much more meaningful for you and everyone else if you identify an ideal and fight for it. For example, instead of saying, "Let it be done to girls since it is done to boys," you might ask, "Should it be done to anyone at all?" or "What should have been done?"

Of all the kinds of punishment possible, parading a lady in the nude with the object of her offence strapped to her back is one that can only appeal to sick, pitiful, subhuman minds; people who depend on the misery and humiliation of others as a prop for their own self-esteem.

Apply this simple principle in your daily life, sir, and there might be hope for this country after all. [/s]
will you say the same thing if she was a man ? undecided

18 Likes

Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by AlhajiSpray(m): 6:33pm On Dec 24, 2016
angry

They should have just trashed the bastard to the point of no return and then sent her home! All this naked runs was just the idea of some Hot toads in that local joint!

Anyway na her go tap!
Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by stan241(m): 6:36pm On Dec 24, 2016
Yossarian:

Apply this simple principle in your daily life, sir, and there might be hope for this country after all.

And how many times dear sir have you written this kind of epistles when its the male criminals that are paraded stark naked, beaten and burnt alive most times

A thief is a thief irrespective of gender so when you break the rules in whatever community you find yourself, you should face whatever comes next.

FYI i don't advocate the punishment dished out to her but much worse has been done to male criminals and no noise has been made about it.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by stan241(m): 6:41pm On Dec 24, 2016
kodded:

Nigerian feminist don't want this type of gender equality

Lols its not even about the equality ish at least to me anyways, its the double standards, see everyone crying fowl because its a female but when its a male,its all good, he deserves it.

9 Likes

Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by Richie0974: 6:46pm On Dec 24, 2016
Going through this post just makes me weep for this generation, look at the old man taking pictures, look at the kids around getting used to the act, this is bad.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by efilefun(m): 6:47pm On Dec 24, 2016
Wetin that man for the last pic with dry chest dey snap with hin nokia torchlight undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by Noblesoul123: 6:47pm On Dec 24, 2016
SIMPLE STEPS TO STEAL A FOWL THIS CHRISTMAS.
1. Survey the area for about 1 week.
2. On the day of operation wear an oversized shirt.
3. Be at the place between 11:00am to 2:30pm. At this time of the day, the owners will be gone to work or be indoors. The fowls will be playing outside happily.
4. Walk at the edge of the street and let the fowls walk freely at the center.
5. This is where u make the grand move.
6. Dive like a goalkeeper and grab the fowl by the head. Quickly fold the head into the feathers and put it in side ur oversized shirt.
7. Move on as if nothing happend. No looking back.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by TVTKOKO(m): 6:47pm On Dec 24, 2016
This is barbaric angry angry sad WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THE CHRISTMAS THEN undecided undecided undecided

What she did was wrong but,, Jesus wouldn't be born if we're all saints lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 24, 2016
This country is full of sick people. I am disappointed. Just cos of fowl.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by AntiWailer: 6:49pm On Dec 24, 2016
Oh my GOD.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics) / Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail / Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.