Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,465 members, 7,781,347 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:55 PM

17 Hilarious Facts About Most Nigerian Universities - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 17 Hilarious Facts About Most Nigerian Universities (24448 Views)

5 Key Skills Most Nigerian Students Are Gradually Losing Due To Social Media / Top 10 Courses Most Nigerian Students Were Forced To Study / How Much Does It Cost To Complete A Masters Degree In Nigerian Universities? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

17 Hilarious Facts About Most Nigerian Universities by chiozo(f): 5:51pm On Dec 24, 2016
1. Welcome to a school where one credit
unit course is more stressful than 4 credit
unit courses.

2. A school where the number of students
is 5 times bigger than the capacity of
lecture halls.

3. Welcome to a school that lack lecture
halls but during exams period, you will
find out that there are many vacant halls

4. A school where students living in
hostels are more spoilt and corrupt than
students living off campus.

5. Welcome to a school where a guy will
live with his galfriend for one
semester,when the result comes out,the
guy’s GP will be 4 point while the gal’s
GP cant even flash MTN to MTN(O point)
and they call it love. Shame!

6. A school where some students always
go to night class with engineering
mathematics and end up using it as
pillow when sleeping.

7.Welcome to a school where some
students that normally go to night class
everyday peep in the exam hall more
than those students they think that don’t
know anything.

8.A school where girls preferred dating
school schuttle drivers and lecturers to
students.

9.Welcome to school where “things for
sale clothes” are sold more than garri in
the market cos that’s where many gals
base.

10. A school where sex is cheaper than
One packet of super pack indomie. That’s
fact

11.Welcome to a school where the
number of guys found around the female
hostels everynight is five times the
number of students found in school
library during exam period.

12. A school where no girl is living in the
village,everybody is living in town. Hmm!
See Forming

13. Welcome to school where ugly girls
form pass beautiful ones.

14. A school where everybody is gentle,it
will be difficult to separate the good ones
and the bad ones.

15.Welcome to a school where “Genesis
1vs 12 is the talk point for weed smokers.
Read it……

16 If you want to catch many gals,use
indomie and egg. That’s true

17. Welcome to a school where many
students wasted their time during lecture
hours and remember God few weeks to
the exam and want God to perform
miracles for them in the exam hall. That’s
fact. Remember in every nonsense,there
must be a sense in it.

63 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 17 Hilarious Facts About Most Nigerian Universities by chiozo(f): 5:53pm On Dec 24, 2016
FTC direct
Re: 17 Hilarious Facts About Most Nigerian Universities by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 24, 2016
Op, yhu try

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 17 Hilarious Facts About Most Nigerian Universities by tomzee2(f): 6:03pm On Dec 24, 2016
Ok
Re: 17 Hilarious Facts About Most Nigerian Universities by engrfemi(m): 7:14pm On Dec 24, 2016
em
Re: 17 Hilarious Facts About Most Nigerian Universities by Hostermipo(m): 7:41pm On Dec 24, 2016
On point
Re: 17 Hilarious Facts About Most Nigerian Universities by lilmax(m): 8:09pm On Dec 24, 2016
and God saw it was good grin genesis 1 12

12 Likes

Re: 17 Hilarious Facts About Most Nigerian Universities by profmsboi(m): 8:34pm On Dec 24, 2016
You try...

1 Like

Re: 17 Hilarious Facts About Most Nigerian Universities by hernandson(m): 8:40pm On Dec 24, 2016
Op u try

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 17 Hilarious Facts About Most Nigerian Universities by veekid(m): 9:00pm On Dec 24, 2016
I concur

1 Like

Re: 17 Hilarious Facts About Most Nigerian Universities by jericco1(m): 9:12pm On Dec 24, 2016
the thing tire me sef
Re: 17 Hilarious Facts About Most Nigerian Universities by Genea(f): 9:16pm On Dec 24, 2016
Hahahahaha that last one tire me gaaaaan... Unilag mfm success prayer at amphi, come and see students with their dockets even Cynthia wey Neva attend church go carry docket go exam success prayer.. Choi grin grin grin grin cheesy wink

5 Likes

Re: 17 Hilarious Facts About Most Nigerian Universities by Cletus77(m): 9:43pm On Dec 24, 2016
Your points are counteracting one another

2 Likes

Re: 17 Hilarious Facts About Most Nigerian Universities by kennyonthrone(m): 10:35pm On Dec 24, 2016
dat cheap sex own naa overall chai.....Sch life shaa sweet die but kitaa men na akuzi hustling f#@k dem b-ItCHeZ

5 Likes

Re: 17 Hilarious Facts About Most Nigerian Universities by gbenga4231: 10:59pm On Dec 24, 2016
this is lovely...

1 Like

Re: 17 Hilarious Facts About Most Nigerian Universities by Nellybobo(m): 11:23pm On Dec 24, 2016
Number 5 is the opposite of what really happens

5 Likes

Re: 17 Hilarious Facts About Most Nigerian Universities by sade1994(f): 11:30pm On Dec 24, 2016
K

1 Like

Re: 17 Hilarious Facts About Most Nigerian Universities by Teague4league(m): 11:42pm On Dec 24, 2016
cool

1 Like

Re: 17 Hilarious Facts About Most Nigerian Universities by Whizpeter(m): 6:27am On Dec 25, 2016
No. 5, the opposite is the case...

In some cases sef, Sex could be totally free... Just do oversabi and help them with one or two assignments in class and your needs are provided for the entire semester...

If you're a big boy that have generator, that's even the best...

The rate at which girls would be booking appointment to 'comman charge phone' even Angel Gabriel would be astonished...

Of course we know it's not phone they really want to charge...

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 17 Hilarious Facts About Most Nigerian Universities by chuch69: 6:27am On Dec 25, 2016
Thru

I don use N100 suya fvck gals tire for sch grin

Mind u dis gals wey i fvck na iphones and sammy dm dey use oo
Gals 2cheap

Dm go dey form say dm wise cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17 Hilarious Facts About Most Nigerian Universities by ishowdotgmail(m): 6:29am On Dec 25, 2016
What's hilarious here na undecided

3 Likes

Re: 17 Hilarious Facts About Most Nigerian Universities by ajbf: 6:29am On Dec 25, 2016
Okay

1 Like

Re: 17 Hilarious Facts About Most Nigerian Universities by herlarho(m): 6:30am On Dec 25, 2016
op u are right

1 Like

Re: 17 Hilarious Facts About Most Nigerian Universities by ishowdotgmail(m): 6:30am On Dec 25, 2016
chuch69:
Thru

I don use N100 suya fvck gals tire for sch grin

Mind u dis gals wey i fvck na iphones and sammy dm dey use oo
Gals 2cheap

Dm go dey form say dm wise cheesy

Pictures or adontbelieve undecided
Re: 17 Hilarious Facts About Most Nigerian Universities by WaterDrunkard: 6:32am On Dec 25, 2016
Number 15 made me to open my Bible grin

7 Likes

Re: 17 Hilarious Facts About Most Nigerian Universities by chuch69: 6:32am On Dec 25, 2016
Genea:
Hahahahaha that last one tire me gaaaaan... Unilag mfm success prayer at amphi, come and see students with their dockets even Cynthia wey Neva attend church go carry docket go exam success prayer.. Choi

What do u hv to say abt No16

1 Like

Re: 17 Hilarious Facts About Most Nigerian Universities by NIJJAking(m): 6:36am On Dec 25, 2016
REPENT NOW OF YOUR SINFUL EVIL WAYS TO AVOID SPENDING YOUR ETERNITY IN HELL FIRE....JESUS CHRIST LOVES AND WARN YOU TO REPENT AND CONVERT NOW TO CHRISTIANITY TO AVOID HELL FIRE WHEN YOU DIE....you are not a mistake creature, God specially made you to be with Him here and in eternity in heaven. Give God a try today and you will know He exists and love you so much.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17 Hilarious Facts About Most Nigerian Universities by yemmit90: 6:37am On Dec 25, 2016
no. 12 is so true. During my time in school, all the students were from Lagos.

3 Likes

Re: 17 Hilarious Facts About Most Nigerian Universities by mioadufe(m): 6:38am On Dec 25, 2016
What does that genesis
Says before I can talk about that

Just chilling

4 Likes

Re: 17 Hilarious Facts About Most Nigerian Universities by Ndekks: 6:39am On Dec 25, 2016
grin so on point
Re: 17 Hilarious Facts About Most Nigerian Universities by Histrings08(m): 6:42am On Dec 25, 2016
I hate that number one ehn?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UNILAG SUG Leaders Bag Four Semesters Suspension Each / Admission Injustice By ABSU (picture ) / ASUU Unveils UTAS As Alternative To IPPIS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.