Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,706 members, 7,805,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

Father Forces 13-Year-Old Daughter To Marry 56-Year-Old Man With 3 Wives In Kano - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Father Forces 13-Year-Old Daughter To Marry 56-Year-Old Man With 3 Wives In Kano (43259 Views)

Why Nigerian Husbands Kill Wives In US –investigation / Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names / Man Who Married 2 Wives In Order To Have A Male Child Now Has 6 Daughters. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Forces 13-Year-Old Daughter To Marry 56-Year-Old Man With 3 Wives In Kano by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 24, 2016
Islam has no place in modern society,sharia,child marriage,female discrimination...

1 Like

Re: Father Forces 13-Year-Old Daughter To Marry 56-Year-Old Man With 3 Wives In Kano by zionmade(m): 10:04pm On Dec 24, 2016
Madridguy, Friendchoice, Hungerbad, Sarrki stop running ooo. come and defend ur kpohammad. afterall na him first marry 9yr old. I cry for dis child.

And for d good Samaritan dat took d girl to radio station, run for ur life oooo. they will soon declare fatwa on ur head. u have comitted blasphemy. i wonder how lord lugard look me finish carry me come put for d same country with retards

6 Likes

Re: Father Forces 13-Year-Old Daughter To Marry 56-Year-Old Man With 3 Wives In Kano by bikefab(m): 10:05pm On Dec 24, 2016
Ndi awusa sef!
Re: Father Forces 13-Year-Old Daughter To Marry 56-Year-Old Man With 3 Wives In Kano by Beey(f): 10:07pm On Dec 24, 2016
OGBETABLOG:

Source : http://www.tori.ng/news/49301/unbelievable-father-forces-his-13yearold-daughter.html
Now I know that the devil resides within some humans.Eiiiish.
Re: Father Forces 13-Year-Old Daughter To Marry 56-Year-Old Man With 3 Wives In Kano by mzax(m): 10:09pm On Dec 24, 2016
Olakunle007:
Say NO to Girl-Child marriage.
yes o
Re: Father Forces 13-Year-Old Daughter To Marry 56-Year-Old Man With 3 Wives In Kano by BuzzyG(m): 10:09pm On Dec 24, 2016
Theyveedo:
Why am I not surprised?

Because you have no reason to be, this kind of things is like a normal thing for northern side, I wonder how this Girl's father brain works.

1 Like

Re: Father Forces 13-Year-Old Daughter To Marry 56-Year-Old Man With 3 Wives In Kano by sanpipita(m): 10:09pm On Dec 24, 2016
I don't know why anyone will give out this innocent looking young girl out for marriage, cant we have a limit to wickedness, you ruin someone's life because you feel you can

2 Likes

Re: Father Forces 13-Year-Old Daughter To Marry 56-Year-Old Man With 3 Wives In Kano by Brightology2(m): 10:11pm On Dec 24, 2016
Drienzia:
Northernerns(Muslims) and Early marriage... Someone should help me with the pix o jare cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Father Forces 13-Year-Old Daughter To Marry 56-Year-Old Man With 3 Wives In Kano by alBHAGDADI: 10:14pm On Dec 24, 2016
According to Daily Nigerian, the teary-eyed teenager revealed that she does not love the man, saying she always cried whenever the matter was mentioned.
aminusanti Empire udatso rilwayne001 friendchoice

come and see your Islamic cleric practicing pedophilia as started by your prophet. The way this BILKISU girl cried is the same way Aisha cried when that pedophile married her at age 6 and slept with her when she turned 9yrs old. BIg SHAME.

4 Likes

Re: Father Forces 13-Year-Old Daughter To Marry 56-Year-Old Man With 3 Wives In Kano by Drienzia: 10:15pm On Dec 24, 2016
[quote author=Brightology2 post=52231481][/quote] :Dthanks
Re: Father Forces 13-Year-Old Daughter To Marry 56-Year-Old Man With 3 Wives In Kano by IYANGBALI: 10:15pm On Dec 24, 2016
Dis people too like very tight toto. Just imagine 56/13
Re: Father Forces 13-Year-Old Daughter To Marry 56-Year-Old Man With 3 Wives In Kano by Cool83(m): 10:16pm On Dec 24, 2016
this one is more than child abuse, the root of all this trash is poverty
Re: Father Forces 13-Year-Old Daughter To Marry 56-Year-Old Man With 3 Wives In Kano by manmidtexy(m): 10:16pm On Dec 24, 2016
Hahahahhha

immazion:
i dont know why they encourage evil and child abuse
Re: Father Forces 13-Year-Old Daughter To Marry 56-Year-Old Man With 3 Wives In Kano by mzax(m): 10:16pm On Dec 24, 2016
Pierocash:
even b4 reading the piece,i knew it is Allah-u-akubar people.nah their way.u r crying to Sanusi the chief sponsor of child marriage.Ese Oruru comes to mind
yes so n we will keep on sayin it again na again if u like go n hug tranformer or kill dat ur sister who gt married to muslim man bcus of money idiot !!!
Re: Father Forces 13-Year-Old Daughter To Marry 56-Year-Old Man With 3 Wives In Kano by babajero(m): 10:16pm On Dec 24, 2016
Why is there no Muslims to condemn this?

1 Like

Re: Father Forces 13-Year-Old Daughter To Marry 56-Year-Old Man With 3 Wives In Kano by inkon: 10:21pm On Dec 24, 2016
It can only he in the North

1 Like

Re: Father Forces 13-Year-Old Daughter To Marry 56-Year-Old Man With 3 Wives In Kano by alBHAGDADI: 10:21pm On Dec 24, 2016
babajero:
Why is there no Muslims to condemn this?
over to you...

aminusanti Empire udatso rilwayne001 friendchoice

1 Like

Re: Father Forces 13-Year-Old Daughter To Marry 56-Year-Old Man With 3 Wives In Kano by dayskid: 10:22pm On Dec 24, 2016
make baba God kuku save us ni
Re: Father Forces 13-Year-Old Daughter To Marry 56-Year-Old Man With 3 Wives In Kano by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 24, 2016
na Buhari mentor this man... laughing in arabic
Re: Father Forces 13-Year-Old Daughter To Marry 56-Year-Old Man With 3 Wives In Kano by mzax(m): 10:25pm On Dec 24, 2016
bezimo:
No be Aboki. Na their way!!

A culture of child abuse and oppression. What a shame that we share this country with this disgusting savages.
n you tough u r a nigerian ? Dnt 4get u r jst an ordinary 5% @ any fuckin moment we cn cast u out of dis country
Re: Father Forces 13-Year-Old Daughter To Marry 56-Year-Old Man With 3 Wives In Kano by ChukaLupin(m): 10:25pm On Dec 24, 2016
sanandreas:
Shaking my head
your leg nko? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Father Forces 13-Year-Old Daughter To Marry 56-Year-Old Man With 3 Wives In Kano by afrika(f): 10:26pm On Dec 24, 2016
Tender pussi, and rocky woods grazing n spoiling the normal free route of entrance on a matured day
Re: Father Forces 13-Year-Old Daughter To Marry 56-Year-Old Man With 3 Wives In Kano by Mtcheeewfree(m): 10:33pm On Dec 24, 2016
originalmachine:
if is the will of ala, let them continue... ala uwak ubaru
i have seen dat u seriously need help, Aboki
Re: Father Forces 13-Year-Old Daughter To Marry 56-Year-Old Man With 3 Wives In Kano by zionmade(m): 10:40pm On Dec 24, 2016
mzax:
n you tough u r a nigerian ? Dnt 4get u r jst an ordinary 5% @ any fuckin moment we cn cast u out of dis country
bia ur own don too much. ur fellow head to stone hitters are running away from dis thread u are here spilling rubbish. arent u ashamed of ur baseless and wicked religion. is dat how deep illiteracy has eaten deep into ur useless brains. who even thought u how to browse with a phone.
No wonder most of u guys smell like cows

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Forces 13-Year-Old Daughter To Marry 56-Year-Old Man With 3 Wives In Kano by mubar(m): 10:46pm On Dec 24, 2016
So what concern all those mocking us we Muslims especially in northern Nigeria, is better for us to be in such life than having children out of wed lock, which is you peoples practices and just see how U people embrace a lady which steal or is accused of taking chicken and these are the same people that claim they know the value of women and their responsibilities, U people should concern ur affairs and leave us
Re: Father Forces 13-Year-Old Daughter To Marry 56-Year-Old Man With 3 Wives In Kano by bezimo(m): 10:47pm On Dec 24, 2016
mzax:

Hmmm, are you OK? It seems not.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Forces 13-Year-Old Daughter To Marry 56-Year-Old Man With 3 Wives In Kano by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 24, 2016
Mtcheeewfree:
i have seen dat u seriously need help, Aboki
hahajajajajjawjjwjajjaja
Re: Father Forces 13-Year-Old Daughter To Marry 56-Year-Old Man With 3 Wives In Kano by olawale8482: 10:54pm On Dec 24, 2016
Pierocash:
even b4 reading the piece,i knew it is Allah-u-akubar people.nah their way.u r crying to Sanusi the chief sponsor of child marriage.Ese Oruru comes to mind
u ar out of ur senses...
Re: Father Forces 13-Year-Old Daughter To Marry 56-Year-Old Man With 3 Wives In Kano by mubar(m): 10:55pm On Dec 24, 2016
Y is when is our issue, and Y don't U people keep quite and face ur problems, unless if U people have something in mind and are U her parents
Re: Father Forces 13-Year-Old Daughter To Marry 56-Year-Old Man With 3 Wives In Kano by IPOB123london: 10:57pm On Dec 24, 2016
I will not like to live in a country where cattle herdsmen will attack, kill and rape our women. where our young girls are kidnapped by hausa-fulani boko harem and forcefully married off in the north- Mazi Nnamdi Kanu

oh oh oh oh Stop preaching HATE naw on radio biafra

AFONJAS AFONJA look at you

ndi ara

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Forces 13-Year-Old Daughter To Marry 56-Year-Old Man With 3 Wives In Kano by successity5(m): 10:59pm On Dec 24, 2016
bezimo:
No be Aboki. Na their way!!

A culture of child abuse and oppression. What a shame that we share this country with this disgusting savages.
na their way na abi una forget ##child abuse#####
Re: Father Forces 13-Year-Old Daughter To Marry 56-Year-Old Man With 3 Wives In Kano by IPOB123london: 11:01pm On Dec 24, 2016
mubar(m): 10:46pm
So what concern all those mocking us we Muslims especially in northern Nigeria, is better for us to be in such life than having children out of wed lock, which is you peoples practices and just see how U people embrace a lady which steal or is accused of taking chicken and these are the same people that claim they know the value of women and their responsibilities, U people should concern ur affairs and leave us

boko harem like u; what you talking about plz

go to ABUJA and see your women in the night getting freaked on top of okada by their fellow hausa; abi na hausa man wey go make pikin in sokoto and move to kano to live without his children

you think we are fools; may una kwatinue to fool una self in the name of allah

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Sparks Outrage As She Pierces Her Baby's Nose (Photo) / My Pregnant Wife Now Hates Me! Please Help!!! / He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.