Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

- Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / (1416 Views)

Funny Sign Boards You'll See Only In Nigeria / Police Searching Santa Claus For Bomb / Difference Between Santa Claus And Father Christmas (hilarious Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by MDsambo: 12:12am On Dec 25, 2016
Lol

Re: by mykeljosef: 12:14am On Dec 25, 2016
manrry crinxmax
Re: by Onechancearmy(m): 12:43am On Dec 25, 2016
Dis is clearly an a.b.o.k.i petty trader trying to do some brisk business by dressing up as Santa.

Doesn't change the fact that he is a follower of the camel drinking pedophile illiterate "prophet" ( police be upon him)

1 Like

Re: by hitchowoyemi(m): 2:02am On Dec 25, 2016
lol. You need God in ur life dude uote author=Onechancearmy post=52234320]Dis is clearly an a.b.o.k.i petty trader trying to do some brisk business by dressing up as Santa.

Doesn't change the fact that he is a follower of the camel drinking pedophile illiterate "prophet" ( police be upon him)[/quote]
Re: by Birniwa(m): 2:06am On Dec 25, 2016
Re: by Birniwa(m): 2:08am On Dec 25, 2016
Onechancearmy:
Dis is clearly an a.b.o.k.i petty trader trying to do some brisk business by dressing up as Santa.

Doesn't change the fact that he is a follower of the camel drinking pedophile illiterate "prophet" ( police be upon him)

Muslims everywhere are far way much beyond this sh!t. A Muslim is better off mimicking how animals enjoy their natural shelter than borrowing a tradition of some illiterate g0ats known as Christians. That's definitely the d0nkey id0l you worship known as Jesus looking for some cheap way to lure innocent faithfuls into barbaric dogma of Christianity.

1 Like

Re: by wolesmile(m): 3:25am On Dec 25, 2016
Onechancearmy:

And you're a Christian o! How Christ-like
Re: by Onechancearmy(m): 8:27am On Dec 25, 2016
wolesmile:

And you're a Christian o! How Christ-like

Jesus called the Pharisees hypocrites. Calling a spade a spade is part of Christianity.
Re: by Onechancearmy(m): 8:33am On Dec 25, 2016
Birniwa:

Muslims everywhere are far way much beyond this sh!t. A Muslim is better off mimicking how animals enjoy their natural shelter than borrowing a tradition of some illiterate g0ats known as Christians. That's definitely the d0nkey id0l you worship known as Jesus looking for some cheap way to lure innocent faithfuls into barbaric dogma of Christianity.

But all I did was mention "pedophile" "illiterate" "drinker of camel urine." I never mentioned the name of any religion but it seems that my mere descriptions led you to believe I was talking about a particular disease that calls itself a "religion". Truly the wicked run when no one pursues them.
Re: by Birniwa(m): 2:15pm On Dec 25, 2016
Onechancearmy:

But all I did was mention "pedophile" "illiterate" "drinker of camel urine." I never mentioned the name of any religion but it seems that my mere descriptions led you to believe I was talking about a particular disease that calls itself a "religion". Truly the wicked run when no one pursues them.

I see u, kontinue taking pig sh!t weed.
Re: by Yishah(f): 12:16am On Dec 26, 2016
Onechancearmy:

I'm glad you were ignored.
Re: by Onechancearmy(m): 2:19am On Dec 26, 2016
Yishah:

I'm glad you were ignored.

Ignored by everyone except you who took the time and effort to quote me grin

You're so smart grin

Re: by Yishah(f): 7:56am On Dec 26, 2016
Onechancearmy:

Ignored by everyone except you who took the time and effort to quote me grin

You're so smart grin

Thanks for the compliment. And it was nothing. Someone had to tell you.

#Ignored.
Re: by Onechancearmy(m): 8:04am On Dec 26, 2016
Yishah:

It was also so smart of you to figure out the identity of the illiterate, pedophile, camel urine drinker even though I NEVER mentioned his name (Police be upon him).

Truly by their fruits you shall know them even if they are nameless.

#Ignored.
Re: by Onechancearmy(m): 8:08am On Dec 26, 2016
Yishah:

#Ignored.

It was also so smart of you to figure out the identity of the illiterate, pedophile, camel urine drinker even though I NEVER mentioned his name (Police be upon him).

Re: by Yishah(f): 8:32am On Dec 26, 2016
Onechancearmy:

Thanks for the compliment. Like i said, it was nothing.
#Ignored.

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Trending Nairaland Meme / Funny Fact About Nigeria / Blind Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.