Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,946 members, 7,806,741 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

Love: The Reason For Christmas - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Love: The Reason For Christmas (4448 Views)

Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Shares N30 Million To Members For Christmas / Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting In Anambra: Police Reveal Reason For Attack / The Reason For The Resurrection - Joseph Prince (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love: The Reason For Christmas by pennytrate: 7:47am On Dec 25, 2016
•• → just dedicate this day to the almighty celebrant by going to church,giving ya life to Christ who's the reason for the season, go spread the gospel that Jesus is the reason for the season. There's no better way to celebrate 25th than doing all this. If u want to be blessed by the Master and end the year rejoicing with lots of testimonies. Just do what the Father says. °°
Re: Love: The Reason For Christmas by Odunharry(m): 7:52am On Dec 25, 2016
Season of Love, season of giving..
Merry Christmas Nairalanders
Re: Love: The Reason For Christmas by effty(m): 7:54am On Dec 25, 2016
The origin of Christmas is demonic. I don talk my own.
Re: Love: The Reason For Christmas by purem(m): 7:59am On Dec 25, 2016
Plz I need som1 2 ansa dis question
DAT is bordrin me... Why christens
Are using chichen 2 celebr8 Xmas

Like evri body knw why d Muslim is
Using ram 2 celebr8 sala AKA ileya

Re: Love: The Reason For Christmas by YeyeGirl(f): 8:05am On Dec 25, 2016
Oluwalosheleyi:
I'll just go to church and come home to sleep,one of my worst christmas celebrations but thank God I'm alive and healthy.
M glad u are happy abt life... Nice one dear!!! its well
Re: Love: The Reason For Christmas by ejimatic: 8:13am On Dec 25, 2016
Why celebrating Christmas when Jesus did not do so and his birth date was not December? Why allowing pagan customs to interfere in Christianity?Is Father Christmas in the Bible? Can any festivity that does not originate in the Bible have approval of God? Jesus never asked christians to observe his birthday .The only remembrance he made compulsory is that of his death (Luke 22:19) Besides, gift giving is a christian practice unrestricted to December 25. (Hebrews 13:1) While everybody's opinion on Christmas is respected, the Bible view on it is still sacrosanct.It is a festival whose origin is not from the Bible but the pagan world.
Re: Love: The Reason For Christmas by Aywire(m): 8:47am On Dec 25, 2016
So i was wondering how to give back to my fellow nairalanders this christmas... I decided to render my services to a limited amount of people.

Get your professional website design (domain name, web hosting, and 1 customised email inclusive) for just 24,999.99 naira only.

First five people to contact me before Jan 1, 2017 get this deal.

Terms and Conditions Apply.

Email me at namedisreal at gmail dot com
Re: Love: The Reason For Christmas by Ifebazz(m): 10:52am On Dec 25, 2016
Imagine doing all these show boating love, giving out old clothes, donations, visiting prisons, hospitals etc then on Sunday you start praying, "fire kill my enemies", "thunder fire Mr A", "holy ghost fire consume the person you don't care whoever or wherever".
What sort of hypocritical name should we give the person that does this?
Re: Love: The Reason For Christmas by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 25, 2016
Honestly I am grateful I am in a much better place than I was last year and can finally feel like next year I'm giving it all for my music. Merry Christmas Nairaland not a day goes by that I don't browse or reply.

Be grateful you might not have all you want but trust you will have all you need

To the poster above me sometimes you deal with enemies within your camp and your tongue is just as powerful as your fist in prayer. It's the best way...you don't need to be snapped doing good just the thought itself is a Blessing. You never know how powerful you are until you do something for someone who can't even begin to repay you
Re: Love: The Reason For Christmas by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 2:11pm On Dec 25, 2016
YeyeGirl:
M glad u are happy abt life... Nice one dear!!! its well
Thank you, merry christmas.
Re: Love: The Reason For Christmas by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 2:23pm On Dec 25, 2016
Nma27:
Why?? Don't tell me its because of the recession. Go out and have fun with friends and family
Thanks, I will try but I just dont like it when others spend on me without me being able to do the same for them. The worst part is that I like kids and they are always flocking after me and I dont know what to tell them when they ask for their christmas gifts, met some this morning and they took the last cash on me.Anyway, merry christmas to you and a great new year in advance.
Re: Love: The Reason For Christmas by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 25, 2016
Palm wine dey hungry me o, merry Christmas nairalanders
Re: Love: The Reason For Christmas by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 25, 2016
Oluwalosheleyi:
Thanks, I will try but I just dont like it when others spend on me without me being able to do the same for them. The worst part is that I like kids and they are always flocking after me and I dont know what to tell them when they ask for their christmas gifts, met some this morning and they took the last cash on me.Anyway, merry christmas to you and a great new year in advance.
Its well... Just remember that no situation is permanent. Stay positive.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tb Joshua's Evil Doings Finally Revealed / 'Christians', Abraham Is Not Your Father! / There Is Nothing Supernatural/spiritual In This World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.