Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,585 members, 7,781,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 30 March 2024 at 01:23 AM

Avoid Nigerian Men Like A Plague! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Avoid Nigerian Men Like A Plague! (6441 Views)

Feminism Is Evil! Avoid It Like A Plague. / Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) / (Don't) Avoid Nigerian Women Like A Plague! [COUNTER THREAD] >:( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Avoid Nigerian Men Like A Plague! by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 25, 2016
Beey:
I know you do care and that's why you took time to respond.You sound like you are all the above, hence the hearts track.Sorry,Hope you get CPR soon before you run out of breath.
My dear young lady, not all men worry about women. I for one, if I have 100 worries now, women will definitely be the 99th that's because the 100th is my poo poo.
Re: Avoid Nigerian Men Like A Plague! by Beey(f): 5:20pm On Dec 25, 2016
SirJeffry:
My dear young lady, not all men worry about women. I for one, if I have 100 worries now, women will definitely be the 99th that's because the 100th is my poo poo.
Kikiki.
Re: Avoid Nigerian Men Like A Plague! by Beey(f): 5:22pm On Dec 25, 2016
SirJeffry:
My dear old man,no one asked you to worry about women.I think that right there is too much info.Like hello, am gonna dish this out even if I wasn't asked to.
Re: Avoid Nigerian Men Like A Plague! by Beey(f): 5:23pm On Dec 25, 2016
Jbond:
Yes stalking is my hobby, bite me grin
kikiki grin,Continue, na only you waka come.
Re: Avoid Nigerian Men Like A Plague! by Beey(f): 5:27pm On Dec 25, 2016
Neyoor:

How about the aphorism that states that "Never judge people from afar". You might obviously being coerced to hold a certain belief against Nigerian men based on your encounter and what you've heard but that still doesn't change the fact that there still exist many Nigerian Men that are compassionate, hardworking, faithful and extremely caring. Just pray and hope to meet one someday, and your opinion would be changed.

To say birds of a feather flocks together even subscribes to the notion that you will always find someone of your type. If you are straightforward and transparent, you will always meet your type and if other wise, reverse is your case.
You are making sense.But as they say, seeing is believing.I am like Rhomas, I don't believe what I haven't seen.
Re: Avoid Nigerian Men Like A Plague! by Jbond(m): 5:38pm On Dec 25, 2016
Beey:
kikiki grin,Continue, na only you waka come.
Then we go Waka go together shocked
Re: Avoid Nigerian Men Like A Plague! by Jbond(m): 5:39pm On Dec 25, 2016
Beey:
You are making sense.But as they say, seeing is believing.I am like Rhomas, I don't believe what I haven't seen.
Abeg who be Rhomas? Na only Thomas I know. grin
Re: Avoid Nigerian Men Like A Plague! by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 25, 2016
Beey:

Lol! grin cheesy Doubting Thomas! With time, you will see. Just be vigilant and careful so as not fall for deceit and the type you mentioned earlier. Gracias!

1 Like

Re: Avoid Nigerian Men Like A Plague! by Beey(f): 5:40pm On Dec 25, 2016
Jbond:
I don't waka with Naija men.
Re: Avoid Nigerian Men Like A Plague! by Beey(f): 5:41pm On Dec 25, 2016
Neyoor:

Lol! grin cheesy Doubting Thomas! With time, you will see. Just be vigilant and careful so as not fall for deceit and the type you mentioned earlier. Gracias!
Mmmmmh, I hear you.

1 Like

Re: Avoid Nigerian Men Like A Plague! by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 25, 2016
Jbond:

It's like you like her grin cheesy grin shey?
Re: Avoid Nigerian Men Like A Plague! by Beey(f): 5:42pm On Dec 25, 2016
Jbond:
Abeg who be Rhomas? Na only Thomas I know. grin
Na you be Rhomas
Re: Avoid Nigerian Men Like A Plague! by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 25, 2016
Beey:
My dear old man,no one asked you to worry about women.I think that right there is too much info.Like hello, am gonna dish this out even if I wasn't asked to.
Lol, my kinda lady.
Re: Avoid Nigerian Men Like A Plague! by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 25, 2016
Beey:
Yes,just agree.
Did you compose this yourself?
If yes, how many Nigerian men have you dated?
Re: Avoid Nigerian Men Like A Plague! by Beey(f): 6:06pm On Dec 25, 2016
SirJeffry:
Lol, my kinda lady.
Aheem*Coughs*.Keep going or did you put the matter to rest?
Re: Avoid Nigerian Men Like A Plague! by Beey(f): 6:07pm On Dec 25, 2016
KissChrix:

Did you compose this yourself?

If yes, how many Nigerian men have you dated?
I don't kiss and tell.It's not my nature.

1 Like

Re: Avoid Nigerian Men Like A Plague! by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 25, 2016
Beey:
I don't kiss and tell.It's not my nature.

Ok, lemme rephrase the question

Did you write this based on personal experience?
Re: Avoid Nigerian Men Like A Plague! by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 25, 2016
Beey:
Aheem*Coughs*.Keep going or did you put the matter to rest?
It's Christmas morning where I am now abi you no wan mek I chop xmas rice?
Re: Avoid Nigerian Men Like A Plague! by Beey(f): 6:15pm On Dec 25, 2016
SirJeffry:
It's Christmas morning where I am now abi you no wan mek I chop xmas rice?
Where are you?You should be in church interceding for sinners like me.
Re: Avoid Nigerian Men Like A Plague! by Beey(f): 6:17pm On Dec 25, 2016
KissChrix:

Ok, lemme rephrase the question

Did you write this based on personal experience?
I work with Nigerian men and they are many here in Boston, so based on my interaction with them plus stories shared by other Nigerians, both men and women.
Re: Avoid Nigerian Men Like A Plague! by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 25, 2016
Beey:
Where are you?You should be in church interceding for sinners like me, not typing on NL grin
I had a late night flight, slept late, and too weak to wake early for church. Don't worry, God already understand my plight.
Did you cook jollof rice?
Re: Avoid Nigerian Men Like A Plague! by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 25, 2016
Beey:
I work with Nigerian men and they are many here in Boston, so based on my interaction with them plus stories shared by other Nigerians, both men and women.

Well, seems you've gotten it wrong

You can't judge over 50 million men by the actions of a few insensitive men
Re: Avoid Nigerian Men Like A Plague! by Beey(f): 6:27pm On Dec 25, 2016
SirJeffry:
I had a late night flight, slept late, and too weak to wake early for church. Don't worry, God already understand my plight.
Did you cook jollof rice?
I don't know how to make that coz am not from Nigeria.
Re: Avoid Nigerian Men Like A Plague! by Beey(f): 6:28pm On Dec 25, 2016
KissChrix:

Well, seems you've gotten it wrong

You can't judge over 50 million men by the actions of a few insensitive men
Well, that should be subject to debate.
Re: Avoid Nigerian Men Like A Plague! by brownhawk: 6:37pm On Dec 25, 2016
Beey:
Here are reasons to run from the sweet-talking big boys from the west: 1.They are serious players.Based on my encounter with them and the strange stories I've heard from their fellow Nigerians,I can advise that soft-hearted girl to not even try dating one.If you can't deal with the thought of discovering a secret wife and children or condoms, hotel receipts and multiple online accounts,then you are better off on your own than with a Naija man.Run or he'll play you like a pack of cards. 2.They hold on to some traditions that make them feel entitled to have a final say in every matter.As a woman, you are to be seen and not heard.Their word is law and they'll control you like a puppeteer controls the strings of a puppet.They believe that the place of a woman is the living room, kitchen and then the other room. 3.They will treat you like an after thought and not a priority.Don't dare try to get his attention while he is watching a match with his crowd of fellow skirt chasing,heavy drinking friends.You'll very quickly realize that sports are the dearest thing to him after a heartbeat.Yes, you'll have to pet him like you pet a dog in an attempt to create friendship before you can gain access to a home. 4.They are opportunistic.These men are like a lion in search of prey to devour.Always on the lookout for the weak in the flock in order to prey on her.Be very careful to entertain them when you are vulnerable.Their tongues are sweeter than honey from out the comb.They will lead you like a sheep before it's shearer to your poverty after having milked you dry of everything valuable you had if you are not cautious.They hardly marry foreigners because they do not want a girl who cannot kneel down for their momma.So if he is promising you paradise and you have not spoken and met with any of his family members, honey he is taking you for a ride like a potential buyer test drives a car only to end up not like it and then returns it back on display after taking a ride in it.If you meet this kind, sweetie, Run like mad in the opposite direction!
theres little or no sense in this post
Re: Avoid Nigerian Men Like A Plague! by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 25, 2016
Beey:
Now I know why the Naija used hammer on your heart hehehe.

Ok let me help. After frying tomatoes, add already half cooked rice, add all other ingredients with more water and cook until rice is cooked well. You already have a jollof rice, who knows, the Naija heartbreaker may come back. Lol.
Re: Avoid Nigerian Men Like A Plague! by Jbond(m): 6:46pm On Dec 25, 2016
Neyoor:

It's like you like her grin cheesy grin shey?
Yes o
Re: Avoid Nigerian Men Like A Plague! by gsainttrinity(m): 7:21pm On Dec 25, 2016
Beey:

please allow me contribute my little idea about this Nigerian men stereotype.

Lady there is a big difference between naija men in the diaspora from those within.

those in diaspora are mainly driven by the quest for Material gains which in the first place was their driving factor for migrating there simple statistics will tell that on average, you will find more desperate Nigerians abroad.

that's not to say there no desperate Nigeria men in the local.

like someone said the kind of company you keep determines the people you attract.

There are Nigerians in various respectable establishments who doing well for themselves ad their organizations why not try those types for size instead of running around chasing those with questionable money sources who can afford to be extravagant and at the same time be irresponsible.

All Nigerian men are not promiscuous
Re: Avoid Nigerian Men Like A Plague! by joceey(m): 8:10pm On Dec 25, 2016
Beey:
Girl,I didn't expect different from you.Because we all support our own.However, there are 3 people you cannot deceive.Yourself,God and the devil.I know what I've seen here in the US and heard.I work with them so this is not gossip.

Beey am not a girl please... you wan recreate me Haba lol grin
Re: Avoid Nigerian Men Like A Plague! by Beey(f): 10:12pm On Dec 25, 2016
joceey:

Beey am not a girl please... you wan recreate me Haba lol grin
LOL, my apology.The Joceey name sounds girly though.
Re: Avoid Nigerian Men Like A Plague! by Beey(f): 10:18pm On Dec 25, 2016
SirJeffry:
Now I know why the Naija used hammer on your heart hehehe.

Ok let me help. After frying tomatoes, add already half cooked rice, add all other ingredients with more water and cook until rice is cooked well. You already have a jollof rice, who knows, the Naija heartbreaker may come back. Lol.
Mr know it all, are you psychic to know that my heart was broken,is that what the heartbreaker told you,am not interested in learning your recipes and am not interested in bringing any Naija guy into my inner circle.
Re: Avoid Nigerian Men Like A Plague! by eyinjuege: 10:24pm On Dec 25, 2016
FortuneTeller:
I hope it wasn't Toks2008.

Chai, you really mean this guy o...
I know he can misyarn atimes, but everyone with their eccentricities..
Biko, just free him abeg.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Difference Between A Beautiful Woman And An Attractive Woman / American Bride Changed Her Mind Runs Away On Her Way To Her Wedding Venue– Watch / How I Caught My Uncle'sdaughter Peeping While Bathing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.