Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,408 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:59 PM

Was Jesus Christ Truly Born On December 25th? - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Was Jesus Christ Truly Born On December 25th? (33545 Views)

How To Know If You Are Truly Born Again. / When Was Jesus Truly Born? / Chop Off Your Hand?! Was Jesus Serious? - Paul Ellis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was Jesus Christ Truly Born On December 25th? by brocab: 11:23am On May 19, 2017
Winter starts in October November, and it ends in March, April May is Spring going into Summer which is June till September in Bethlehem, Some believe Jesus was born around April, only because the Hebrews use a different Calendar, then we do-the December 25th was directed from the Catholic Church, they use this day only because the son of Queen Isis was born, Pope Francis is calling all Church to reunite, so they can continual their lies upon the world. Queen Isis is Queen Mary.
Horus:
Jesus Was Born In The Summer

Sadly, most modern day Christians think that Jesus was born on December 25, a date established by Pope Clement VII (1478-1534 A.D.), a Roman Emperor. He became Pope in November of 1523-1534. With that, it became believable that Jesus was born on December 25, a winter month. But the mere fact that the shepherds were outdoors in the fields tending their flocks, which they only did in the summer months, Jesus son of Mary was in fact, based on the scriptures of Luke 2:8 born in the summer. In Jerusalem during the month of December, it is very cold, and there is no way this child could be born in the cold.

During the high point of the summer solstice between June 23 through the highest point being June 26, when the sheep would be brazing in the field, is when Jesus son of Mary was born.

Luke 2:8 “And there were in the same country shepherds abiding in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night.”
Luke 2:12 “And this shall be a sign unto you; Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, lying in a manger.”
Luke 2:15 “And it came to pass, as the angels were gone away from them into heaven, the shepherds said one to another, Let us now go even unto Bethlehem, and see this thing which is come to pass, which the Lord hath made known unto us.”
So, this quote refers to Jesus as a babe and the Greek word being used here in the Bible is brephos for newborn or infant. So, as you just read, this proves that the baby Jesus was born during the summer, in the year 7 A.D. based on the death of Herod.

Re: Was Jesus Christ Truly Born On December 25th? by brocab: 12:37pm On May 19, 2017
Firstly I don't live next door to you in Nigeria-My country is far far away-and why do you think you know so much about Nigeria-when you deny you live in Africa-unless you are claiming you are an African American?
It shows you have lost your way somewhere in your journey in life, you are trying to find the answers, because, through others you are trying to convince yourself Jesus doesn't exist, but you know deep down you are hitting a wall everywhere you are turning, to be truthful you can fill God is calling you-and you know it.
How could anybody with any brains believe Ancient Egypt is the creator God? Do you honestly believe this lie-when you know yourself this isn't true-on-one would take anybody seriously, not even a child would believe such rubbish, we are created in Egypt's image?
I am finding it hard to take this conversation seriously, where do you get your information from, "Don't tell me?
You believe in the demonic spirits from the underworld, where the Egyptians were well and truly involved, in the demonic side-of witchcraft and other demonic evil activities, but you can't seem to boarding your mind and see beyond, in the Spirit realm-there's good and evil on both sides of the fence. Haven't you heard "black and white" "Yin and yan" "Good and evil"..
If you really believe Man had made Man-and Egypt is our creator-the world has a problem, you are barking up the wrong tree. This isn't Robo cop.
Are you serious, you say Jesus doesn't exist-now you are telling me He wasn't born on the 25th?
Was He born at all? If He doesn't exist?
I will answer it for you anyway?
I agree-Jesus was never born around the December month, He was born in the summers months, which is around April September, I am sure we both agree?
It was the Catholic Church who retrieved December 25th, it was from the pagan goddess-Queen Isis, it was her own son who was born on the 25th-and the Catholic Church swap Isis to Mary, only because the Church wanted the world to follow.
And of course the world now follows the 25th, and it's used to celebrate the birth of Christ.
About Dr Walter Williams, a piece of flesh that wrote a book about nothing, he is not denying God-he is just a man who has no understanding about the Spirit, nor any truth, he speaks about all religions, trying to work them out through his own mind.
Not everyone understands the spirit-because the spirit always wars against the flesh.
People come and go in Christ always-it's like learning in any school they learn, some stay, others move on.
Jesus said many are called, but few are chosen-what this means, not everyone is interested, sometimes boredom sets in, power comes into place, and they leave.
The bible isn't just a book, it's spiritual, and it takes the Spirit to teach us how to understand it, man will try to understand it with their own mind, and of course they will interpreted how they see it.
Many interpretations isn't always correct-and we have someone like you Claiming Jesus doesn't exist-is that your own interpretation or did you listen to another interpretation?
I find the bible an interesting book, it umpires my learning skills daily, but believe me, the life of a Christian isn't an easy road to be on, but for those who chooses to stick by it-are well and truly filled, by it.

Dr Walter Williams is just a man-who Jumps up and down when a student front's him, not everyone agrees with Dr Walter Williams, only you do, I have watched the video and he doesn't understand the Spirit of God, and that's the truth...
KingSango:

Nonsense! There is no Jesus Christ. The words spoken, invoked, each and everytime you post summons a demon that never walked this Earth. The Ptolemy the Greek freakish barbarian who made the Ancient Egyptian Coptics worship him during his rule in Ancient Egypt. The Serapis Cristos that was injected into the Ancient Egyptian Triad of the Osirus, Isis and Horus. In other words, the King, the Queen mother of the heir, and the crown prince of the Empire of Ancient Egypt. This tradition is the basis of the original Oyo Empire, where the Alaafin, celebrated as God upon Earth. His wife that gave birth to the future Crown Prince of Oyo was celebrated, and the Crown Prince was celebrated. This tradition the Greeks stole and is the basis of the made up Christianity. You live in a fantasy of history made up and painted by the Euroasian. There was never an Abraham, Jesus or Muhammad. The Osirus worshiped in Ancient Egypt is the creator God, Almighty Obatala. Almighty Yemaya was the Queen Mother, and Heru their son was Sango. Heru-Ra, means Sango Omo Obatala. Obatala is the hidden lord of the underworld, King of the Ogboni, as his son Sango is the Alaafin and Head of all Oyo subjects. Yoruba people are Oyo subjects as Oyo is Nupe Kingdom, or as called long ago Eya, for the Eya river, now called Oya/Niger River. The Nupe people's culture and customs matches Ancient Egypt in exact. The Alaafin Oraniyum, a royal prince of Ile Ife married a princess of Nupe who became the mother of Sango and Ajaka, the royal Ibeji who changed the law of killing twins as sacrifice by the people of Ile Ife. How come you are in Nigeria, the land of the Gods, and you know nothing of the Gods? How can this be?

They hold the never ever happened birth of Jesus Christ, on the 25th for an invoking ritual. During the 22nd of December is the Winter Solstice, the Sol in Solstice means Sun. During this 3 day period, once a year, the Sun disappears from the sky, hidden behind the moon. The Sun and Moon are the Twin Flames, both giving off light, the Sun hot, the Moon cold. Like the Moon disappears behind the Sun on the Dark Moon, the Sun disappears and powerful energy vortex is created. This is why the ritual of storing energy, especially abundance of food and supplies to survive the death of winter coming. But instead of consevering to stay in concord with Cosmic energy people are encourage to buy gifts, over eat, over drink and just commit abomination all the way until the New Year celebration of January the 1st. This is the celebration of Jewish, Roman and Greek savagery for 7 whole days. It's called "Christ Mass". A perverted Jewish ritual of getting rich off of the sins and abominations of the people.

Get out of Sunday school. Ase.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hItyuh2IAY
Re: Was Jesus Christ Truly Born On December 25th? by KingSango(m): 2:45pm On May 19, 2017
brocab:
Firstly I don't live next door to you in Nigeria-My country is far far away-and why do you think you know so much about Nigeria-when you deny you live in Africa-unless you are claiming you are an African American?
It shows you have lost your way somewhere in your journey in life, you are trying to find the answers, because, through others you are trying to convince yourself Jesus doesn't exist, but you know deep down you are hitting a wall everywhere you are turning, to be truthful you can fill God is calling you-and you know it.
How could anybody believe Ancient Egypt is the creator God? Do you honestly believe man kind was created in Egypt's image?
Are we on the same channel-I am finding it hard to take this conversation seriously, where do you get your information from, "Don't tell me?
You believe in the demonic spirits from the underworld, where the Egyptians were well and truly involved, in the demonic side-of witchcraft and other demonic evil activities, but you can't seem to boarding your mind and see beyond, in the Spirit realm-there's good and evil on both sides of the fence. Haven't you heard "black and white" "Yin and yan" "Good and evil"..
If you really believe Man had made Man-and Egypt is our creator-then the world has a large problem, you are barking up the wrong tree. This isn't Robo cop.
Are you serious, you say Jesus doesn't exist-now you are telling me He wasn't born on the 25th?
Where did you come up about Jesus birth date, and "Why" if He doesn't exist?
I will answer it for you anyway?
I agree-Jesus was never born around the December month, He was born in the summers months, which is around April September, I am sure we both agree?
It was the Catholic Church who retrieved December 25th, it was from the pagan goddess-Queen Isis, it was her own son who was born on the 25th-and the Catholic Church swap Isis to Mary, only because the Church wanted the world to follow.
And of course the world now follows the 25th, and it's used to celebrate the birth of Christ.
About Dr Walter Williams, a piece of flesh that wrote a book about nothing, he is not denying God-he is just a man who has no understanding about the Spirit, nor any truth, he speaks about all religions, trying to work them out through his own mind.
You need to go and study beyond this one man, "seriously" Just a man-that believes he knows it all-just like you-he doesn't understand the bible, most people don't, only because, the flesh doesn't understand the spirit-and the spirit always wars against the flesh.
People come and go in Christ always-it's like learning in any school they learn, some stay, others move on.
Jesus said many are called, but few are chosen-what this means, not everyone understands the bible, and in some cases people aren't really searching for Christ, sometimes boredom sets in, power comes into place, and they leave.
The bible isn't just a book, it's spiritual, and it takes the Spirit to teach us how to understand it, man will try to understand it, and of course they will interpreted how they see it.
Many interpretations isn't always correct-but then we have someone like Dr Walter Williams-who has never studied the bible and thinks he knows the truth, you Claim Jesus doesn't exist-is that your own interpretation or did you listen to another interpretation?
I find the bible an interesting book, and I am learning it day by day-and believe me, the life of a Christian isn't an easy road to be on, but for those who chooses to stick by it-are well and truly filled, by it.

Dr Walter Williams is just a man-who Jumps up and down when a student front's him, about his teachings-so really not everyone agrees with Dr Walter Williams, only you do, I have watched the video and he doesn't understand the Spirit of God, and that's the truth...

I can't say Dr. Williams knows God, as you call it, I say, Irunmole, Olodumare, but Dr. Williams knows history. And as far as true history goes, "There Is No Jesus Christ". You haven't disputed none of the facts presented just post rhetoric and hiding behind you live in Africa and I don't live in Africa. Ase.

Love, Sango.

1 Share

Re: Was Jesus Christ Truly Born On December 25th? by brocab: 3:18pm On May 19, 2017
I never said Dr Williams knows God-I said he didn't deny God-I also know Dr Williams is trying to work everything out with his own mind-so as far as history go's, not even you have a leg to stand on.
I have been waiting for you to prove Jesus doesn't exist-the problem is you can't, you have giving me other interpretations, beating me around the bush, not one bit of evidence have you produced since we had started this conversation.
Interpretations from others, isn't your own understandings.
So I am still waiting for you to provide your evidence and prove Jesus doesn't exist, let alone He wasn't born on the 25th..
And since you believe I live in Africa then maybe I live next door to you..
KingSango:

I can't say Dr. Williams knows God, as you call it, I say, Irunmole, Olodumare, but Dr. Williams knows history. And as far as true history goes, "There Is No Jesus Christ". You haven't disputed none of the facts presented just post rhetoric and hiding behind you live in Africa and I don't live in Africa. Ase.

Love, Sango.

Re: Was Jesus Christ Truly Born On December 25th? by brocab: 8:50pm On May 19, 2017
Another part of history, you haven't mention-maybe because you are to busy trying to find ways proving Jesus doesn't exist.
Have you ever read the Wikipedia about the Holy lance also known as the Holy spear, the spear of destiny-this spear is the same spear that pierced Jesus side, this is a well known fact that Jesus existed.
After Adolf Hitler started WW2 His plans were to capture the spear with which he was abscessed, but at the end of the war the spear came into the hands of the US General George S Patton, according to Ravenscroft losing the spear would result in death, and it is said, the spear was fulfilled when Hitler committed suicide, the legend say's the spear has powers, and it serves its proposes.
After reading about Hitler-I managed to find in my search sometime ago-Hitler wanted to clone another Jesus, using what is left of the blood on the spear. Bad luck with that thought, Hitler failed again..
Now this is history-this is the stuff you should be searching for-interpretations by another should be checked at all times, So it isn't always best to think-someone like Dr Williams has all the answers, without him having the facts, it doesn"t serve its purpose.
Jesus is world widely proven to exist..
KingSango:

Love, Sango.

Re: Was Jesus Christ Truly Born On December 25th? by KingSango(m): 8:10pm On May 20, 2017
brocab:
Another part of history, you haven't mention-maybe because you are to busy trying to find ways proving Jesus doesn't exist.
Have you ever read the Wikipedia about the Holy lance also known as the Holy spear, the spear of destiny-this spear is the same spear that pierced Jesus side, this is a well known fact that Jesus existed.
After Adolf Hitler started WW2 His plans were to capture the spear with which he was abscessed, but at the end of the war the spear came into the hands of the US General George S Patton, according to Ravenscroft losing the spear would result in death, and it is said, the spear was fulfilled when Hitler committed suicide, the legend say's the spear has powers, and it serves its proposes.
After reading about Hitler-I managed to find in my search sometime ago-Hitler wanted to clone another Jesus, using what is left of the blood on the spear. Bad luck with that thought, Hitler failed again..
Now this is history-this is the stuff you should be searching for-interpretations by another should be checked at all times, So it isn't always best to think-someone like Dr Williams has all the answers, without him having the facts, it doesn"t serve its purpose.
Jesus is world widely proven to exist..

So you want me to accept some cockamania story about Hitler and some supposed magical sword? Don't you know Hitler worked for the Vatican? There is no Jesus Christ. Ase.

1 Share

Re: Was Jesus Christ Truly Born On December 25th? by brocab: 12:17pm On May 22, 2017
The Vatican had done a lot more then just helped Hitler and his Nazis comrades in WW2, after the war the Vatican helped the Nazis to get out, before WW2 the Vatican has had their own killing spree for centuries on, and still the Vatican are up in lights with all the headlines the priest are copping today.
No one is trying to change you-but if you aren't willing to seek after history, then no-one can do it for you-I was only giving you a help in hand, and since you had made the first approach in trying to convince me, Jesus doesn't exist-well I thought it is better for I, to support you and help you go into the right direction, and let your fingers do the walking and read it up for yourself about the facts with proven evidence Jesus does exist.
The spear of destiny has a positive history giving you the facts Jesus is a live and well.
I hear this sort of rubbish all the time from people like yourself, you won't search for positive facts yourself, but you would rather hear it from somebody else, watch the you tube channel, like Dr Walter Williams he claims nothing existed.
You are barking up the wrong tree, you won't convince a faith filled Christian, that Jesus does't exist, this sort of rubbish can only come from an Atheist, one that doesn't understand the Spirit, nor any truth, anybody who claims Jesus doesn't exist is part of the body of the Antichrist.
KingSango:

So you want me to accept some cockamania story about Hitler and some supposed magical sword? Don't you know Hitler worked for the Vatican? There is no Jesus Christ. Ase.
Re: Was Jesus Christ Truly Born On December 25th? by KingSango(m): 3:36pm On May 23, 2017
brocab:
The Vatican had done a lot more then just helped Hitler and his Nazis comrades in WW2, after the war the Vatican helped the Nazis to get out, before WW2 the Vatican has had their own killing spree for centuries on, and still the Vatican are up in lights with all the headlines the priest are copping today.
No one is trying to change you-but if you aren't willing to seek after history, then no-one can do it for you-I was only giving you a help in hand, and since you had made the first approach in trying to convince me, Jesus doesn't exist-well I thought it is better for I, to support you and help you go into the right direction, and let your fingers do the walking and read it up for yourself about the facts with proven evidence Jesus does exist.
The spear of destiny has a positive history giving you the facts Jesus is a live and well.
I hear this sort of rubbish all the time from people like yourself, you won't search for positive facts yourself, but you would rather hear it from somebody else, watch the you tube channel, like Dr Walter Williams he claims nothing existed.
You are barking up the wrong tree, you won't convince a faith filled Christian, that Jesus does't exist, this sort of rubbish can only come from an Atheist, one that doesn't understand the Spirit, nor any truth, anybody who claims Jesus doesn't exist is part of the body of the Antichrist.

I'm not trying to convince you that Jesus doesn't exist, I'm telling you that no one has ever walked this Earth by the name of Jesus Christ. There is no Jesus Christ. I'm not an Atheist because I worship the Irunmole of Nigeria. Modern Nigerians disgust me, you are destroying the ancient religions of Nigeria, the traditions, the sacred sites, and the ancestor/Gods and Goddesses, who founded the land before it was called Nigeria. There are kingdoms that go back literally thousands of years. Hell the Yoruba calendar is in its 10,061 year. No Western nation has an origin as old as Nigeria, let alone the rest of Africa.

Christianity is the worship of Europeans nothing more and nothing less. The Coptic Egyptians and their modern descendants, which would be Black/African Christians, are simply supporting sodomites and pedophilia. Christian religion is Roman and Greek culture of sodomy and pedophilia. You need to research the history that Dr. Walter Williams is pointing out so kindly to the African world. All Europeans did was take African royal tradition and use it to create worship of Ptolemy. This sick religion has passed down by the bloody sword and whip. Christianity is nothing more than White Supremacy, the cross a symbol of White Supremacy, nothing more! The KKK are Christian Knights. Ase.

1 Share

Re: Was Jesus Christ Truly Born On December 25th? by brocab: 9:24am On May 24, 2017
This maybe hard for you to accept, but I assure you I am not from Naira, nor am I African.
Religion is another name like a group of people believing in something-religion can mean sports, or a music band, and actor-maybe the KKK, you have enough people believing in it, you have a religion.
I have already mentioned I am not from the Roman Church, let alone Greek, but you can't seem to get your head around it, and you are trying to argue a point-that doesn't concern with me, you need to take your argument to Rome.
But anyway this should blow your mind-It has a lot to do with the Churches, the Governments are about to use religion to help slaughter all people.
I am just reading up on your religion-and you believe in reincarnation, do you know what you were in your past life?
Also I found about Tela Tella who's writing his own book called the IfeoIuwa his claims that the bible and the Quran are incomplete-so Tela Tella claims that an angel of God came to him, and gave him, the mission and the name of his new book "Ifeoluwa" The will of God mission.

To be honest, this story had been told before hand by Joseph Smith the founder of the Mormons, Joseph also said he seen God and Jesus standing together like twins, who then gave Joseph a new bible to write, because the Quran and the bible were incomplete, the Mormons are not ashamed of the reincarnation neither, Just like Tela Tella's story.
But anyway forget about these stories, and Listen to this, how the world Church leaders will deceive their own Church people.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjqaMJrfq5U great en-site.
KingSango:

I'm not trying to convince you that Jesus doesn't exist, I'm telling you that no one has ever walked this Earth by the name of Jesus Christ. There is no Jesus Christ. I'm not an Atheist because I worship the Irunmole of Nigeria. Modern Nigerians disgust me, you are destroying the ancient religions of Nigeria, the traditions, the sacred sites, and the ancestor/Gods and Goddesses, who founded the land before it was called Nigeria. There are kingdoms that go back literally thousands of years. Hell the Yoruba calendar is in its 10,061 year. No Western nation has an origin as old as Nigeria, let alone the rest of Africa.

Christianity is the worship of Europeans nothing more and nothing less. The Coptic Egyptians and their modern descendants, which would be Black/African Christians, are simply supporting sodomites and pedophilia. Christian religion is Roman and Greek culture of sodomy and pedophilia. You need to research the history that Dr. Walter Williams is pointing out so kindly to the African world. All Europeans did was take African royal tradition and use it to create worship of Ptolemy. This sick religion has passed down by the bloody sword and whip. Christianity is nothing more than White Supremacy, the cross a symbol of White Supremacy, nothing more! The KKK are Christian Knights. Ase.

Re: Was Jesus Christ Truly Born On December 25th? by KingSango(m): 11:35pm On May 24, 2017
brocab:
This maybe hard for you to accept, but I assure you I am not from Naira, nor am I African.
Religion is another name like a group of people believing in something-religion can mean sports, or a music band, and actor-maybe the KKK, you have enough people believing in it, you have a religion.
I have already mentioned I am not from the Roman Church, let alone Greek, but you can't seem to get your head around it, and you are trying to argue a point-that doesn't concern with me, you need to take your argument to Rome.
But anyway this should blow your mind-It has a lot to do with the Churches, the Governments are about to use religion to help slaughter all people.
I am just reading up on your religion-and you believe in reincarnation, do you know what you were in your past life?
Also I found about Tela Tella who's writing his own book called the IfeoIuwa his claims that the bible and the Quran are incomplete-so Tela Tella claims that an angel of God came to him, and gave him, the mission and the name of his new book "Ifeoluwa" The will of God mission.

To be honest, this story had been told before hand by Joseph Smith the founder of the Mormons, Joseph also said he seen God and Jesus standing together like twins, who then gave Joseph a new bible to write, because the Quran and the bible were incomplete, the Mormons are not ashamed of the reincarnation neither, Just like Tela Tella's story.
But anyway forget about these stories, and Listen to this, how the world Church leaders will deceive their own Church people.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjqaMJrfq5U great en-site.

What is your purpose? To promote your Christian propaganda upon this site? To debate truth tellers? There is no Jesus Christ. Period. You are not African, therefore this discussion is a waste.

African is the oldest civilization on the planet and we can prove it.

Dr. Walter Williams whom you like to discredit because of your beliefs does come with facts.

Here are some of his facts.

The oldest known human writings, language, human records, based upon civilization.

Black/Ancient Egyptian 10,000 BCE.

Indian around 4500 BCE.

Chinese/Asians 2500 BCE

European 325 BCE.

Long before any race come into knowledge based upon records, Africans were already a highly advanced civilization that can be verified, because the list of the Egyptian Kings is carved in stone in African language.

The Vedic Astrology is based upon the Ancient Egyptian, the moon mansions that's African. The Chinese moon mansions is African. The Arab moon mansions are African. We gave so much knowledge to the world, all the ancient civilizations spoke highly of Africans being a great and advanced race. Only today has racism and jealousy caused many descendants of those ancient civilizations to discount, and go along with this White Supremacy that Africans are last in everything. We are the first world of light. Ase.

Nothing has any race done to ever benefit our civilization because if it wasn't for all the millennium of invasions, slavery and fighting over Africa because of its resources, culture and knowledge, we would be still an advanced race. We don't need the other races at all. We don't need your race, your input, your insight or your culture. Ase.

The African race has a different origin and today I will share it with you. The Irunmole, higher beings from the house of light, created by Olodumare came and built this Earth. These beings lived upon this Earth for countless eons before they created human beings. When they started to create humans, which were the first Africans, their blood became ours, they are our mothers and fathers, the "Irunmole". The Irunmole were the first royal families and ruled over the African race. This how come everywhere on the planet Africans refer to each other as brothers and sisters. We are actually a bloodline that makes up our race. Whenever the Irunmole incarnate to this plane they normally choose royal family members to incarnate. Sometimes they choose great healers, prophets and sages to incarnate into being on this plane. These Irunmole are our Gods and Goddesses that other cultures borrowed, mimicked and created their own mythologies. But ours is not created myth but legitmate oral histories passed down before writings. Unlike other cultures who don't have rich oral histories, Africa is full of rich and complex oral histories. Passing on information orally, memorizing gigantic bits of information is a stellar mind control method. The entire constitution Oyo Empire, its laws, rules, histories, and cases was passed down orally for centuries by the elders of Nigeria. Yorubas aren't the only sophisticated culture of Africans, you have Bugandans with their rich Kabaka history, the Moors who took Spain and Europe out of the dark ages. African is a continent of rich cultures not a single country like India, China or wherever. We are original and we don't copy from others or ourselves, which means we are very diverse. We are the most diverse people on the planet. We exist on every continent more than any other race of people. All throughout the Pacific are islands of African kingdoms. The Americas were full of African Kingdoms, in fact, the Mayans, that's African culture. The Mayans system of astronomy and astrology is taken from Ancient Egypt. They even admit that its a copy of our Egypt because of transatlantic travel occurred long before an European crawled out of a cave and saw the world was bigger than his dark hole. As I've said, Africans are a different race and we have no common link to other races other than we gave you civilization. Ase. Love, Sango.
Re: Was Jesus Christ Truly Born On December 25th? by brocab: 5:25am On May 25, 2017
No-one is arguing with you about Africa, they say the Aboriginal people left Africa 75,000 years ago, and landed in my country 50.000 years ago-and actually by DNA study, it is the Aboriginal people that are classed as the oldest civilization, out side Africa.
And if you don't need my race, my input, who cares, It shows to me you are just looking for something that sound right, I suppose your religion doesn't have the right answers, we Aboriginals-suffered our fare share-in slavery, murdered and butchered, and taken from our families and tribal people, and you are bitching about the Africans were the only civilization that suffered.
You have got no-idea, the white man robbed every black man that existed around the world, they stole the riches-the Gold and silver, and all the minerals the land had to offer.
The white man had wanted to get rid of the black civilization, Jesus was either blown or black-the man you deny-they crucified Him.
As the Church rejected Him too, the Pharisees didn't know what Jesus looked like when they arrested Him-it was one man giving Jesus a kiss that they knew Jesus DNA.
In this day and age, some bright spark believed they could breed the black people out-more whites connected with black women made babies lighter, the Catholic Church stood firm alongside all world leaders trying to change history, and the white community followed.
The white community raped our women and children-molesting them-butchering them, all in the name of their Church.
Least we forget-The stolen generation is never forgotten.
Well thanks for your input about your beliefs-but as you can see, my beliefs is finding Christ, I have seen other religions that turn against Christ, when I was forced into the institutions, by the Catholic Church we young ones were brainwashed to become Catholic.
Still until this day I never understood there religion, only the fact their priest rape young Children.
And they hide behind Jesus name by doing such crimes against Children, which you don't understand-my own beliefs with Christ isn't as easy as it seems, Christ isn't connected with the Catholic Church-matter of fact any Church that involves themselves in crimes such as this isn't Christian.
Plus I call myself a believer-not so much a Christian, to many so called Christians are involved in crimes such as these-and to be honest they give all Christians a bad name-many are confused about those who hide behind the name of Jesus, and evil had raised amongst the Christians, while the world sits and waits, all religions will become under a one new world religion system, as planned.
Wait and see..

Man can't call people into the kingdom of God, only God can call you.
KingSango:

What is your purpose? To promote your Christian propaganda upon this site? To debate truth tellers? There is no Jesus Christ. Period. You are not African, therefore this discussion is a waste.

African is the oldest civilization on the planet and we can prove it.

Dr. Walter Williams whom you like to discredit because of your beliefs does come with facts.

Here are some of his facts.

The oldest known human writings, language, human records, based upon civilization.

Black/Ancient Egyptian 10,000 BCE.

Indian around 4500 BCE.

Chinese/Asians 2500 BCE

European 325 BCE.

Long before any race come into knowledge based upon records, Africans were already a highly advanced civilization that can be verified, because the list of the Egyptian Kings is carved in stone in African language.

The Vedic Astrology is based upon the Ancient Egyptian, the moon mansions that's African. The Chinese moon mansions is African. The Arab moon mansions are African. We gave so much knowledge to the world, all the ancient civilizations spoke highly of Africans being a great and advanced race. Only today has racism and jealousy caused many descendants of those ancient civilizations to discount, and go along with this White Supremacy that Africans are last in everything. We are the first world of light. Ase.

Nothing has any race done to ever benefit our civilization because if it wasn't for all the millennium of invasions, slavery and fighting over Africa because of its resources, culture and knowledge, we would be still an advanced race. We don't need the other races at all. We don't need your race, your input, your insight or your culture. Ase.

The African race has a different origin and today I will share it with you. The Irunmole, higher beings from the house of light, created by Olodumare came and built this Earth. These beings lived upon this Earth for countless eons before they created human beings. When they started to create humans, which were the first Africans, their blood became ours, they are our mothers and fathers, the "Irunmole". The Irunmole were the first royal families and ruled over the African race. This how come everywhere on the planet Africans refer to each other as brothers and sisters. We are actually a bloodline that makes up our race. Whenever the Irunmole incarnate to this plane they normally choose royal family members to incarnate. Sometimes they choose great healers, prophets and sages to incarnate into being on this plane. These Irunmole are our Gods and Goddesses that other cultures borrowed, mimicked and created their own mythologies. But ours is not created myth but legitmate oral histories passed down before writings. Unlike other cultures who don't have rich oral histories, Africa is full of rich and complex oral histories. Passing on information orally, memorizing gigantic bits of information is a stellar mind control method. The entire constitution Oyo Empire, its laws, rules, histories, and cases was passed down orally for centuries by the elders of Nigeria. Yorubas aren't the only sophisticated culture of Africans, you have Bugandans with their rich Kabaka history, the Moors who took Spain and Europe out of the dark ages. African is a continent of rich cultures not a single country like India, China or wherever. We are original and we don't copy from others or ourselves, which means we are very diverse. We are the most diverse people on the planet. We exist on every continent more than any other race of people. All throughout the Pacific are islands of African kingdoms. The Americas were full of African Kingdoms, in fact, the Mayans, that's African culture. The Mayans system of astronomy and astrology is taken from Ancient Egypt. They even admit that its a copy of our Egypt because of transatlantic travel occurred long before an European crawled out of a cave and saw the world was bigger than his dark hole. As I've said, Africans are a different race and we have no common link to other races other than we gave you civilization. Ase. Love, Sango.

Re: Was Jesus Christ Truly Born On December 25th? by KingSango(m): 3:38pm On May 25, 2017
brocab:
No-one is arguing with you about Africa, they say the Aboriginal people left Africa 75,000 years ago, and landed in my country 50.000 years ago-and actually by DNA study, it is the Aboriginal people that are classed as the oldest civilization, out side Africa.
And if you don't need my race, my input, who cares, It shows to me you are just looking for something that sound right, I suppose your religion doesn't have the right answers, we Aboriginals-suffered our fare share-in slavery, murdered and butchered, and taken from our families and tribal people, and you are bitching about the Africans were the only civilization that suffered.
You have got no-idea, the white man robbed every black man that existed around the world, they stole the riches-the Gold and silver, and all the minerals the land had to offer.
The white man had wanted to get rid of the black civilization, Jesus was either blown or black-the man you deny-they crucified Him.
As the Church rejected Him too, the Pharisees didn't know what Jesus looked like when they arrested Him-it was one man giving Jesus a kiss that they knew Jesus DNA.
In this day and age, some bright spark believed they could breed the black people out-more whites connected with black women made babies lighter, the Catholic Church stood firm alongside all world leaders trying to change history, and the white community followed.
The white community raped our women and children-molesting them-butchering them, all in the name of their Church.
Least we forget-The stolen generation is never forgotten.
Well thanks for your input about your beliefs-but as you can see, my beliefs is finding Christ, I have seen other religions that turn against Christ, when I was forced into the institutions, by the Catholic Church we young ones were brainwashed to become Catholic.
Still until this day I never understood there religion, only the fact their priest rape young Children.
And they hide behind Jesus name by doing such crimes against Children, which you don't understand-my own beliefs with Christ isn't as easy as it seems, Christ isn't connected with the Catholic Church-matter of fact any Church that involves themselves in crimes such as this isn't Christian.
Plus I call myself a believer-not so much a Christian, to many so called Christians are involved in crimes such as these-and to be honest they give all Christians a bad name-many are confused about those who hide behind the name of Jesus, and evil had raised amongst the Christians, while the world sits and waits, all religions will become under a one new world religion system, as planned.
Wait and see..

Man can't call people into the kingdom of God, only God can call you.

Educate yourself about this demon Jesus Christ and all the occultism and witchcraft they brought to Africa.

First lesson: https://www.saylor.org/site/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/HIST252-The-Role-of-Missionaries-in-Conquest.pdf

Second lesson:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVQtsHmnrg0&list=PLAWeTblUV2BxoPlAxGpk3wcNzloNfCdys&index=3

Third lesson: https://theriseofsodom..com/2016/04/devil-worship-witchcraft-and-sodomy.html

In my view you don't know yourself therefore you are ignorant to your enemy and are actually worshiping them. Ase.

Re: Was Jesus Christ Truly Born On December 25th? by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 25, 2017
Atheist here, in Ethiopia and other Orthodox nations, charisma is celebrated in January 7.
Re: Was Jesus Christ Truly Born On December 25th? by brocab: 11:09pm On May 25, 2017
First lesson>Jesus Christ isn't the demon-it's His name the world uses to hide behind, the world is connected to the demonic realm the principalities and all kinds of evils that causes such crimes against the innocent.
A name, can not practice evil.
It's the people behind that name-AND SINCE YOU SAY JESUS CHRIST DOESN'T EXIST-THEN IT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR HE HIMSELF IN PERSON OR IN SPIRIT TO HAVE ANY PART OF ANY DEMONIC ACTIVITY THAT CAUSES OCCULTISM OR WITCHCRAFT ON THIS PLANET.
It was Flesh and blood who had connected into the spirit realm, Man walked away from God-Man opened up a doorway-connecting himself with the demonic, that brought this evil into Africa, and around the world.
Education starts now>How can you blame someone's name without the person in that name-you say that doesn't exist?
Are you really blaming the world waiting for the world to develop Africa-Did I not just tell you my story on the other page-not only in my country but around the world-whites are trying to breed out the blacks, watching the blacks die-would be a good reason why Africa isn't under development.
If Africa worked together as one big happy family-the brothers and sisters theory as you have put it, then no devil could break through the walls Africa builds up together, not only Churches or Governments but Africans that suck the life out of any man women Child.
If the hole of Africa thought along the lines, like these who started this forum, and other business in Africa, Africa would be flowing in milk and honey.
But because Africa is separated from each other-not family organized, then those Africans who are rich won't support those who are poor.
It is your own people my friend that don't develop Africa, the world have tried-people from all over the world have some part in supporting Africa-adopting Children, supporting their schooling, feeding families-and sending in aid from the four corners of the world.
And still Africa sits in their darkness of poverty, blaming the world?
KingSango:

Educate yourself about this demon Jesus Christ and all the occultism and witchcraft they brought to Africa.

First lesson: https://www.saylor.org/site/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/HIST252-The-Role-of-Missionaries-in-Conquest.pdf

Second lesson:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVQtsHmnrg0&list=PLAWeTblUV2BxoPlAxGpk3wcNzloNfCdys&index=3

Third lesson: https://theriseofsodom..com/2016/04/devil-worship-witchcraft-and-sodomy.html

In my view you don't know yourself therefore you are ignorant to your enemy and are actually worship them.

Re: Was Jesus Christ Truly Born On December 25th? by KingSango(m): 11:43pm On May 25, 2017
brocab:
First lesson>Jesus Christ isn't the demon-it's His name the world uses to hide behind, the world is connected to the demonic realm the principalities and all kinds of evils that causes such crimes against the innocent.
A name, can not practice evil.
It's the people behind that name-AND SINCE YOU SAY JESUS CHRIST DOESN'T EXIST-THEN IT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR HE HIMSELF IN PERSON OR IN SPIRIT TO HAVE ANY PART OF ANY DEMONIC ACTIVITY THAT CAUSES OCCULTISM OR WITCHCRAFT ON THIS PLANET.
It was Flesh and blood who had connected into the spirit realm, Man walked away from God-Man opened up a doorway-connecting himself with the demonic, that brought this evil into Africa, and around the world.
Education starts now>How can you blame someone's name without the person in that name-you say that doesn't exist?
Are you really blaming the world waiting for the world to develop Africa-Did I not just tell you my story on the other page-not only in my country but around the world-whites are trying to breed out the blacks, watching the blacks die-would be a good reason why Africa isn't under development.
If Africa worked together as one big happy family-the brothers and sisters theory as you have put it, then no devil could break through the walls Africa builds up together, Satan uses people from all walks of life ripping Africa off, Satan had used Churches Governments to suck the life out of the world where there is poverty.
If the hole of Africa thought along the lines, like these who started this forum, and other business in Africa, Africa would be flowing in milk and honey.
But because Africa is separated from each other-not family organized, then those Africans who are rich don't support those who are poor.

There is no Jesus Christ for it is you that is infested with the demon of Serapis Christus. Ase.

1 Share

Re: Was Jesus Christ Truly Born On December 25th? by brocab: 12:07am On May 26, 2017
Many different countries call Jesus by another name-but in the English language we call Him Jesus the Son of God.
And of course you believe we were made by the Egyptians from another planet, with powers to reincarnate themselves to different forms of life?
Who's manifesting now?
KingSango:

There is no Jesus Christ for it is you that is infested with the demon of Serapis Christus. Ase.

Re: Was Jesus Christ Truly Born On December 25th? by brocab: 8:44am On May 26, 2017
Allow me to study about your god Serapis and my God Jesus-we see the differences between both of them.
Separis was an immortal god of the underworld, to be more exact, Separis was supposedly a god {Osiris} whose is incarnation after death was a Bull" {Apis} according to the convoluted blending of Ptolemaic an Egyptian mythology, "Jesus died for the sins of humanity" {Something Osiris never did} Jesus was raised as Himself, not as life-forced within a Bull}for our Justification {Romans 4:25} "Seasonal resurrection" that correspond to the crop cycle have nothing to do with the sacrificial death, resurrection, and ascension of the Lord Jesus, in fact, Osirus never comes back to life, but simply continues an existence in the underworld.
Nothing in all of ancient literature parallels the bibles record of the resurrection of Christ..
Separis was also called Christus and Chestus, which corresponds to "Jesus title of Christ" given the wide acceptance of the Separis cult in the Greek and Roman world.
It should not be surprising that the cultist would call there god the chosen one?
But we should note, that the term "Christ" {Or the Hebrew form Mashiach} predates the origin of Separis by Hundreds of years {Daniel 9:25, Isaiah 61:1}
The Emperor Hadrian wrote that worshippers of Separis called themselves Christians, the letter identifying Christians with Separis worshippers was supposedly written in "AD 134" But from the document from which the letter comes, the Historia Augusta has been shown to be a forgery dating to "AD 395" Hadrian did not write the letter and the whole argument is a slam.
No the story of Jesus was not borrowed from the story of Separis, nor did the gospel writers borrow from the myths from mithras, Attis, or others, "Jesus was a real Historical person" and the four gospels relate factual information about what He said and did.

So Jesus Christ still stands.
KingSango:

Re: Was Jesus Christ Truly Born On December 25th? by KingSango(m): 2:46pm On May 26, 2017
brocab:
Allow me to study about your god Serapis and my God Jesus-we see the differences between both of them.
Separis was an immortal god of the underworld, to be more exact, Separis was supposedly a god {Osiris} whose is incarnation after death was a Bull" {Apis} according to the convoluted blending of Ptolemaic an Egyptian mythology, "Jesus died for the sins of humanity" {Something Osiris never did} Jesus was raised as Himself, not as life-forced within a Bull}for our Justification {Romans 4:25} "Seasonal resurrection" that correspond to the crop cycle have nothing to do with the sacrificial death, resurrection, and ascension of the Lord Jesus, in fact, Osirus never comes back to life, but simply continues an existence in the underworld.
Nothing in all of ancient literature parallels the bibles record of the resurrection of Christ..
Separis was also called Christus and Chestus, which corresponds to "Jesus title of Christ" given the wide acceptance of the Separis cult in the Greek and Roman world.
It should not be surprising that the cultist would call there god the chosen one?

But we should note, that the term "Christ" {Or the Hebrew form Mashiach} predates the origin of Separis by Hundreds of years {Daniel 9:25, Isaiah 61:1}
The Emperor Hadrian wrote that worshippers of Separis called themselves Christians, the letter identifying Christians with Separis worshippers was supposedly written in "AD 134" But from the document from which the letter comes, the Historia Augusta has been shown to be a forgery dating to "AD 395" Hadrian did not write the letter and the whole argument is a slam.
No the story of Jesus was not borrowed from the story of Separis, nor did the gospel writers borrow from the myths from mithras, Attis, or others, "Jesus was a real Historical person" and the four gospels relate factual information about what He said and did.

So Jesus Christ still stands.

Nonsense, Serapis Cristos simply evolved in theology and spiritual attributes. The Greeks had to borrow from the African because they were seeking to rule over them spiritually, so its no big wonder they hashed Osiris, an African deity, in forming their demonic Serapis Cristos, which evolved into your Jesus Christ. This is an evolution, you must study it that way. Its recorded history as well, not something made up recently to discredit Christianity. Christianity is no different than Islam in ruling the world via bloody conquests and subjugation of other cultures and peoples.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEOYUA6F_cc

Ase.

1 Share

Re: Was Jesus Christ Truly Born On December 25th? by KingSango(m): 2:57pm On May 26, 2017
brocab:
Many different countries call Jesus by another name-but in the English language we call Him Jesus the Son of God.
And of course you believe we were made by the Egyptians from another planet, with powers to reincarnate themselves to different forms of life?
Who's manifesting now?

Ancient Egyptians were from Earth. The Irunmole are from the house of light. There are no planets because the Earth is not a planet but a realm. There are no planets, these objects are photoshop. Ancient kingdoms from Egypt, to India, to China, etc, always referred to what we call planets as wandering stars. The root of stars is light. Light is energy. Stars are energy vortexes, some are fixed in position like the constellations and others are wandering like Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn. The Sun and Moon are not stars or planets but were called the "Twin Flames". The Ancient Egyptian, Indian and Chinese astrology all explain well the true nature of the cosmos, or the realm above us. By having this cosmology correct these 3 civilizations ancient religions are correct. Christianity, Islam and Judaism is based upon made up stories, borrowed stories, and lies told by the Western civilization, which are Catholics, Arabs and Jews.

1 Share

Re: Was Jesus Christ Truly Born On December 25th? by brocab: 1:17am On May 27, 2017
If the world is just a realm, then explain, how do we breath in this realm, how do we function physically mentally the same, and how do we multiply, If the world is just a realm, and not a air breathing planet?
The twin flames is a pretty good name for the sun and the moon, of course these flames are our resources to survive, day and night.
These flames work together helping this planet to survive, our food storage by day, and our growth by night.
Both the sun and the moon gives energy, warmer by day and cooler at night.
If the ancient Egyptians were from Earth-then explain, how does a human being reincarnate themselves from an human form into bulls, after death, instead of becoming another human they started of to be.
Jesus died and came back as He left, "Man.
This isn't a case of Dr Do-little.
KingSango:

Ancient Egyptians were from Earth. The Irunmole are from the house of light. There are no planets because the Earth is not a planet but a realm. There are no planets, these objects are photoshop. Ancient kingdoms from Egypt, to India, to China, etc, always referred to what we call planets as wandering stars. The root of stars is light. Light is energy. Stars are energy vortexes, some are fixed in position like the constellations and others are wandering like Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn. The Sun and Moon are not stars or planets but were called the "Twin Flames". The Ancient Egyptian, Indian and Chinese astrology all explain well the true nature of the cosmos, or the realm above us. By having this cosmology correct these 3 civilizations ancient religions are correct. Christianity, Islam and Judaism is based upon made up stories, borrowed stories, and lies told by the Western civilization, which are Catholics, Arabs and Jews.

Re: Was Jesus Christ Truly Born On December 25th? by KingSango(m): 6:57pm On May 30, 2017
brocab:
If the world is just a realm, then explain, how do we breath in this realm, how do we function physically mentally the same, and how do we multiply, If the world is just a realm, and not a air breathing planet?
The twin flames is a pretty good name for the sun and the moon, of course these flames are our resources to survive, day and night.
These flames work together helping this planet to survive, our food storage by day, and our growth by night.
Both the sun and the moon gives energy, warmer by day and cooler at night.
If the ancient Egyptians were from Earth-then explain, how does a human being reincarnate themselves from an human form into bulls, after death, instead of becoming another human they started of to be.
Jesus died and came back as He left, "Man.
This isn't a case of Dr Do-little.

Keep asking questions, hopefully the right ones, it is the only way to learn unless you join a cult. Again, There is no Jesus Christ. Ase.

1 Share

Re: Was Jesus Christ Truly Born On December 25th? by brocab: 11:55pm On May 30, 2017
Well if I was to join a cult, Then should I join yours?
And join something that doesn't make any sense..
KingSango:

Keep asking questions, hopefully the right ones, it is the only way to learn unless you join a cult. Again, There is no Jesus Christ. Ase.

Re: Was Jesus Christ Truly Born On December 25th? by KingSango(m): 2:49pm On May 31, 2017
brocab:
Well if I was to join a cult, Then should I join yours?
And join something that doesn't make any sense..

Now you're resulting to back and forth. This is no longer viable or interesting. Buzz off. Ase. Love, Sango.
Re: Was Jesus Christ Truly Born On December 25th? by brocab: 2:57am On Jun 06, 2017
Very strange, you are expecting me to believe, in your theories-but your problem is you haven't a leg to stand on, nor have you come up with any evidence, Jesus doesn't exist, trying to recruit people to believe without giving any evidence, you are walking down the wrong road.
Christianity didn't happen over night-Christianity has been going on for Centuries.
Your theory Just happen.
KingSango:

Now you're resulting to back and forth. This is no longer viable or interesting. Buzz off. Ase. Love, Sango.
Re: Was Jesus Christ Truly Born On December 25th? by enimooko: 5:35pm On Sep 04, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:
A main concern is, not what the practice meant hundreds of years ago, but how it is viewed today in your area. Understandably, opinions may vary from one place to another. Hence, it is wise to avoid turning such matters into big issues.” Awake! 2003 Sep 22 pp.23-24

Romans 14:5,6, 10 “One man considers one day more sacred than another; another man considers every day alike. Each one should be fully convinced in his own mind. He who regards one day as special, does so to the Lord. … But why do you judge your brother? Or why do you also look down on your brother? For we shall all stand before the judgment seat of God…?”

where the spirit of Jehovah is, there is freedom.” (2 Cor 3:17)
As Christians we celebrate Christmas to remind each other about the birth of our Savior Jesus Christ. Whether christmas is of pagan origin or not its of no use. Our motive behind the celebration is what is important.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Was Jesus Christ Truly Born On December 25th? by enimooko: 5:42pm On Sep 04, 2017
@brocab @johnw74 @Septre @IlesanmiG @Hairyrapunzel to TO ALL RIGHTEOUS ONES, UNRIGHTEOUS ONES, HEAVEN-BOUND, HELL BOUND, APOSTATES, ANTICHRISTS, EXCOMMUNICATED, RESENTFUL-ONES, SPIRIT FILLED CHRISTIANS, PENTECOSTAL THEOLOGIANS, RESEARCHERS, JWs, MFMs, COWARDS, COURAGEOUS and everybody on NAIRALAND
Not for @hairyrapunzel and certainly not for a mind on the loose
Re: Was Jesus Christ Truly Born On December 25th? by brocab: 12:50am On Oct 14, 2017
Not even Jesus called Himself a brother to the pharisees.
And if the pharisees loved Jesus like a brother, then the bible would have rewritten itself.
Meaning we aren't all brothers in Christ..
Hairyrapunzel:
A main concern is, not what the practice meant hundreds of years ago, but how it is viewed today in your area. Understandably, opinions may vary from one place to another. Hence, it is wise to avoid turning such matters into big issues.” Awake! 2003 Sep 22 pp.23-24

Romans 14:5,6, 10 “One man considers one day more sacred than another; another man considers every day alike. Each one should be fully convinced in his own mind. He who regards one day as special, does so to the Lord. … But why do you judge your brother? Or why do you also look down on your brother? For we shall all stand before the judgment seat of God…?”

where the spirit of Jehovah is, there is freedom.” (2 Cor 3:17)
As Christians we celebrate Christmas to remind each other about the birth of our Savior Jesus Christ. Whether christmas is of pagan origin or not its of no use. Our motive behind the celebration is what is important.
Re: Was Jesus Christ Truly Born On December 25th? by umarshek6(m): 10:06am On Oct 14, 2017
Lol
Re: Was Jesus Christ Truly Born On December 25th? by Hairyrapunzel: 10:29am On Oct 14, 2017
brocab:
Not even Jesus called Himself a brother to the pharisees.
And if the pharisees loved Jesus like a brother, then the bible would have rewritten itself.
Meaning we aren't all brothers in Christ..

You are probably a pharisee then.
Re: Was Jesus Christ Truly Born On December 25th? by brocab: 12:05am On Oct 15, 2017
If I am a pharisees than I must be a JW, like you.
Jesus said: First rule, love God, Second rule, love your neighbour as yourselves-If Christians were all the same, we wouldn't have spiritual war fares against each other, every religion would accept everybody instead of imprisoning their own comrades under lock and key.
Do JW's Join with the Catholic's, Pentecostal's, vise a versa? "Or are we separated by choice because some religions have added and removed doctrines that doesn't line up with the Word of God?
Why did Jesus alienated Himself away from this world, when the world separates it'self with organisations, who have added and removed scriptures from the bible, committing a crime against God and humanity.
Hairyrapunzel:

You are probably a pharisee then.
Re: Was Jesus Christ Truly Born On December 25th? by shadeyinka(m): 1:28am On Oct 15, 2017
TreasuredLeidy:
So I read a comment in one of the front page topics dis morning concerning Christmas..
The person was like December 25th is not d birthday of Jesus buh d feast day of Illuminaty people.
Is dis true? Come to think of it, there is no biblical reference that Christ was born on December 25th so so so year or is there?
Am a Christian actually n I do celebrate Christmas buh dah comment gat me thinking hard..

Was Christ truly born on December 25th or the Early Christians just choose the day to celebrate his Birth?

Please if anyone know where d birth date of Jesus is Stated in d Bible or Why we celebrate His Birth every December 25th, He/She should point it out.
Tnx
#IJustWannaBeEducated
No one know the date.
However, that sheep were outside show that it was probably around September/October.

The year is certain though: historically when the cencus was taken in Judea
Re: Was Jesus Christ Truly Born On December 25th? by brocab: 10:51pm On Oct 18, 2017
It doesn't really matter what date we should celebrate Christmas, believing in Christ, everyday is Christmas.
shadeyinka:

No one know the date.
However, that sheep were outside show that it was probably around September/October.

The year is certain though: historically when the cencus was taken in Judea

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Nathaniel Bassey's Hallelujah Challenge Featured On CNN / Don't Let Anyone Lie To You That Christmas Is A Pagan Festival / Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 214
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.