Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

This Xmas Is My Worst Ever - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Xmas Is My Worst Ever (6680 Views)

My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help / This Father Xmas Is Missing / Why Is Chicken The Favorite Meat For Xmas? Is Chicken The Best Meat?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Xmas Is My Worst Ever by dominique(f): 9:09pm On Dec 28, 2016
aflyingbird:
Dude is a confused scammer . Don't let him confuse u Nysot , there's no impersonation , he's da same person . Jitzie n Blackbolt are da same person. He might also be Timonski who deleted his account who was also a scammer . Help him at ur own risk .

I don't think he's the same as jtizie. This Blackbolt/Timonski is fond of causing confusion on threads especially one seeking for assistance. He successfully swindled Lexusgs60 who wanted to assist someone else but he jumped in and provided his own account details. He ended up causing so much confusion on that thread just like he's doing here now.

Cc Ifyalways

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Xmas Is My Worst Ever by nysot(f): 9:29pm On Dec 28, 2016
@ dominique, thanks for the head up.
But I don't understand why someone would think he's smart and block other people's chances of been helped.

Mehn,I'm grateful that transfer didn't work and the amount I wanted to send and told my nephew to help do from his own GT account my nephew didn't have it as at that night.

@ jtizie,if you are genuine and sincerely need help,respond to the comments on this thread,who knows?

1 Like

Re: This Xmas Is My Worst Ever by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 28, 2016
dominique:

I don't think he's the same as jtizie. This Blackbolt/Timonski is fond of causing confusion on threads especially one seeking for assistance. He successfully swindled Lexusgs60 who wanted to assist someone else but he jumped in and provided his own account details. He ended up causing so much confusion on that thread just like he's doing here now.

Cc Ifyalways
Really ? ? ? He's Timonski then cuz u just called him Timonski .

Whoever he is , he's trying to scam thou , right ?

And he said he's Jitzie up there . How come people ask Jitzie questions n Blackbolt pops up to answer as Jitzie , or ask Blackbolt questions n Jitzie answers ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Xmas Is My Worst Ever by k4kenny(f): 10:34pm On Dec 28, 2016
I think it's a bit suspicious that this Blackbolt/Timonsky character knows so much about jtizie; His age, family history, location even phone number . Something doesn't add up.

4 Likes

Re: This Xmas Is My Worst Ever by Funjosh(m): 2:02am On Dec 29, 2016
Its in their Blood. I feel like dashing him better swear right now. angry

4 Likes

Re: This Xmas Is My Worst Ever by justwise(m): 7:29am On Dec 29, 2016
dominique:
I just realized that Blackbolt is same as Timonski, the serial begger scammer who specializes in diverting assistance meant for others to himself. He must have contacted Nysoft when she said she wanted to assist op. Nothing suggests that he's the same person as Jtizie.

He is here again with another scam story https://www.nairaland.com/3539583/serious-suicidal

1 Like

Re: This Xmas Is My Worst Ever by eyinjuege: 9:29am On Dec 29, 2016
Blackbolt:
Thank you for your kind reply, ma.
Actually I came here because My case is quite similar to the op.
Jtizie is 30+ years old; I am just 17 going to 18. But everything else about the op is similar to my story. I am the last of 8 children
I called that monday and I would have explained my position but you quickly said I should send my details.
So no, I am not jtizie; i am not here to mock or joke about the op; I am just someone else with too many problems and in need of help whether emotional, psychological, financial etc. Check my profile.
I am sorry ma if I caused you any confusion.
Regards. smiley

Why not create your own thread?

Your actions appear like that of a fraud in the making.
The woman asked the original poster to call her, and you quickly did instead.
That's very bad behaviour. Integrity is very important in this life, and will always speak for you when you least expect

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Xmas Is My Worst Ever by eyinjuege: 9:44am On Dec 29, 2016
Blackbolt:
@nysot, let it not be because of me that you don't help someone else. If you initially wanted to help jtizie please do help him.
I struggle to catch my breath when talking due to some Anxiety disorders, so I may have sounded desperate to collect the money.
On the other hand, where am from, whenever we expect something we tend to check up on the person almost everyday not because we are desperate.

@Incline, MamaTej,
you can check jtizie's profile. Registered in 2013 with barely 100+ posts in 3+ years .
My account was opened december 14 this year and I have 139 posts already. So you can see that I am a more frequent poster than jtizie. That's all the proof I have.
God bless you all
Regards.

Because of your actions, someone genuinely in need may have lost the help he needed. Do you see why Karma visits some people with a vengeance when they least expect?
I'm sure 1 week from now, you would have forgotten all about this 'minor' incident.
A couple of years from now when you've invested all your hopes and expecting a positive response from a deal/ someone who's promised to help you and suddenly everything collapses, you'll be wondering why.

You need to stop all fraudulent activities. There are always repercussions.
Whether you're blackbolt, or timon. If you're still the same person as the OP or some opportunistic parasite, the advice is still for you.

8 Likes

Re: This Xmas Is My Worst Ever by dominique(f): 10:38am On Dec 29, 2016
justwise:

He is here again with another scam story https://www.nairaland.com/3539583/serious-suicidal

He has been going around telling sob stories for about two years now. I don't know if it is a taboo for some people to work for their money.

3 Likes

Re: This Xmas Is My Worst Ever by bellong: 10:58am On Dec 29, 2016
nysot:

Here,you initially typed you are jtizie and modified to say you are not jtizie,that it's a typo..Then down there,you later accepted you are..hmmmn

I am not a scammer, I can send my account number instead... Pls EPP me... cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

God bless your heart.
Re: This Xmas Is My Worst Ever by justwise(m): 11:09am On Dec 29, 2016
dominique:

He has been going around telling sob stories for about two years now. I don't know if it is a taboo for some people to work for their money.

This family section has been turned to hub of scammers sadly. They don't seem to give up.

Though I blame the 'willing givers' and those who are too quick to attack anybody that dare question such thread.

11 Likes

Re: This Xmas Is My Worst Ever by nysot(f): 12:19pm On Dec 29, 2016
@ bellong, lol cheesy
Re: This Xmas Is My Worst Ever by EfemenaXY: 12:25pm On Dec 29, 2016
justwise:

This family section has been turned to hub of scammers sadly. They don't seem to give up.

Though I blame the 'willing givers' and those who are too quick to attack anybody that dare question such thread.

And some people are just begging to be scammed. Big time.

5 Likes

Re: This Xmas Is My Worst Ever by Funjosh(m): 8:02pm On Dec 29, 2016
justwise:

They are desperate and cunning in their ways.
Re: This Xmas Is My Worst Ever by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 29, 2016
Only God can save us. The heart of man is truly wicked. sad
Re: This Xmas Is My Worst Ever by nysot(f): 10:31pm On Dec 29, 2016
@ blackbolt/timonski and only God knows your other monikers, I have stated clearly on this thread that I'm withdrawing my help so I don't understand why you are still bombarding my phone with messages. Go and get a job,I work hard for my money.

His messages:
Ma, you said you have been duped several times this xmas period.
I think this may affect the decisions you would make in future. But I want to know that In between the scams and shams there are genuine people asking for help.
Please don't close your heart from giving to the needy, as your reward will directly come from God.

Good evening ma.
You did send the money again ma? Please is there any problem? My savers account has a maximum single deposit of 20k.

Why are you informing me of your maximum single deposit,you don go wash face for babalawo know how much I wan send give you wey e no go?

I wanted to help op and not you,you wanted to play a fast one that was why you were hurrying me on phone to do the transfer that day or next very early. Besides,you keep telling sob stories on nairaland and swindle people of their hard earned money, so even if I want to have a change of mind and help,I cannot help a fraudulent person. Get help somewhere else and please stop disturbing my phone undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Xmas Is My Worst Ever by dominique(f): 11:36pm On Dec 29, 2016
Na wa o. Is it a crime to want to assist again? undecided
@Nysot
God bless your heart. You had good intentions towards the op and that silly scammer tried to sabotage your efforts. Try and blacklist any number he uses to reach you. This blackbolt/tinonski is not mentally ok.

1 Like

Re: This Xmas Is My Worst Ever by EfemenaXY: 9:00am On Dec 30, 2016
nysot:
@ blackbolt/timonski and only God knows your other monikers, I have stated clearly on this thread that I'm withdrawing my help so I don't understand why you are still bombarding my phone with messages. Go and get a job,I work hard for my money.

His messages:
Ma, you said you have been duped several times this xmas period.
I think this may affect the decisions you would make in future. But I want to know that In between the scams and shams there are genuine people asking for help.
Please don't close your heart from giving to the needy, as your reward will directly come from God.

Good evening ma.
You did send the money again ma? Please is there any problem? My savers account has a maximum single deposit of 20k.

Why are you informing me of your maximum single deposit,you don go wash face for babalawo know how much I wan send give you wey e no go?

I wanted to help op and not you,you wanted to play a fast one that was why you were hurrying me on phone to do the transfer that day or next very early. Besides,you keep telling sob stories on nairaland and swindle people of their hard earned money, so even if I want to have a change of mind and help,I cannot help a fraudulent person. Get help somewhere else and please stop disturbing my phone undecided

Surely you knew this would happen, didn't you?

This is exactly what happens when one gets carried away with emotions and acts too eager to "help" without undertaking due diligence.

You don't know who the other person(s) is/are and you should - especially as a female - be extra cautious before handing out any personal information. Right now your mobile number is out there with total strangers and as a result you're receiving unsolicited texts and calls from these criminals.

I hope you haven't given out any further information about yourself (e.g home address, bank details, your real name, etc)?? And I hope you haven't been careless to go meet this / these fellow(s) in person??

As a girl/woman, your safety should be your uttermost concern. Don't do things that'll put you in compromising situations. There are desperate people out there who'll think nothing of committing crimes just to get what they want from you. Even rápé / murder.

Let this be a lesson to you. Next time you feel an uncontrollable urge to help a faceless stranger out there on this forum, do it through TEHN.

Cc: Ifyalways. Jaybee. Blank.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Xmas Is My Worst Ever by nysot(f): 9:38am On Dec 30, 2016
@ EfemenaXY, thanks for your comment. My number is on nairaland because I do my businesses here. Normally,when I'm extending helps here I don't even comment on the thread,I just do my thing and go. I only requested that the op contacts and state last 4digits of his number here.
I have learnt my lessons though.
Thanks a bunch

1 Like

Re: This Xmas Is My Worst Ever by justwise(m): 9:42am On Dec 30, 2016
nysot:
@ EfemenaXY, thanks for your comment. My number is on nairaland because I do my businesses here. Normally,when I'm extending helps here I don't even comment on the thread,I just do my thing and go. I only requested that the op contacts and state last 4digits of his number here.
Thanks a bunch

Why do you think that the op (jtizie) hasn't contacted you? He was online yesterday and wasn't banned by any mod or ant-spmbot

2 Likes

Re: This Xmas Is My Worst Ever by justwise(m): 9:43am On Dec 30, 2016
EfemenaXY:

And some people are just begging to be scammed. Big time.

Probably getting scammed will help them learn the real lesson.

3 Likes

Re: This Xmas Is My Worst Ever by EfemenaXY: 9:44am On Dec 30, 2016
nysot:
Thanks a bunch

Ah! I see from your profile you aren't new here.

Okay, no worries but be more careful in future. It is well. smiley

2 Likes

Re: This Xmas Is My Worst Ever by justwise(m): 9:45am On Dec 30, 2016
Funjosh:

They are desperate and cunning in their ways.

They are not desperate, they are calm lazing around waiting to receive an alert from the gullibles

3 Likes

Re: This Xmas Is My Worst Ever by nysot(f): 9:56am On Dec 30, 2016
Lessons learnt and I'm happy he didn't get a dime from me. Now I have to remove emotions when dealing with issues grin smiley kiss
We learn everyday you know #big hugs#
Re: This Xmas Is My Worst Ever by Sanchez01: 2:24pm On Dec 30, 2016
It's fast getting tiring to see sob stories, thinking they're genuine, only to find out that Scammers are behind it. They only make it difficult for those who genuinely need help.

1 Like

Re: This Xmas Is My Worst Ever by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 30, 2016
Some people are so gullible sad

1 Like

Re: This Xmas Is My Worst Ever by jmoore(m): 6:30pm On Dec 30, 2016
Odikwa egwu!! shocked
Re: This Xmas Is My Worst Ever by ifyalways(f): 7:19pm On Jan 03, 2017
EfemenaXY:

Surely you knew this would happen, didn't you?

This is exactly what happens when one gets carried away with emotions and acts too eager to "help" without undertaking due diligence.

You don't know who the other person(s) is/are and you should - especially as a female - be extra cautious before handing out any personal information. Right now your mobile number is out there with total strangers and as a result you're receiving unsolicited texts and calls from these criminals.

I hope you haven't given out any further information about yourself (e.g home address, bank details, your real name, etc)?? And I hope you haven't been careless to go meet this / these fellow(s) in person??

As a girl/woman, your safety should be your uttermost concern. Don't do things that'll put you in compromising situations. There are desperate people out there who'll think nothing of committing crimes just to get what they want from you. Even rápé / murder.

Let this be a lesson to you. Next time you feel an uncontrollable urge to help a faceless stranger out there on this forum, do it through TEHN.

Cc: Ifyalways. Jaybee. Blank.
@Emboldened, hehehe.
Happy new year babes.
Re: This Xmas Is My Worst Ever by ifyalways(f): 7:20pm On Jan 03, 2017
nysot:
Lessons learnt and I'm happy he didn't get a dime from me. Now I have to remove emotions when dealing with issues grin smiley kiss
We learn everyday you know #big hugs#
Nice. Stay blessed.

E for pain me wella had you fallen for the scammer.

1 Like

Re: This Xmas Is My Worst Ever by EfemenaXY: 1:33pm On Jan 07, 2017
ifyalways:

@Emboldened, hehehe.
Happy new year babes.

Happy New Year to you too dear kiss
Re: This Xmas Is My Worst Ever by sisisioge: 8:48am On Jan 16, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: This Xmas Is My Worst Ever by jtizie(m): 4:58pm On Jan 17, 2017
@sis.nysot pls accept my apology i m truly sorry for what i ve made u pass thru the time u wasted, the energy nd d data u used to keep updated to this very moment i m sorry. U re a very kind nd a generous woman God will continue to bless u.for ur generosity towards helping the needy. Pls for the good work that u re doing do not stop.i always dream of being a rich man just to help d needy. Make me have so that i can give to those that have not thats my everyday prayer. . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Advice Needed / How To Spend Your First Salary / I Need Advice, I'm Seriously Lost...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.