Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,708 members, 7,802,129 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

What Prophet Mohammed(peace Be Upon Him) Said About Jesus! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Prophet Mohammed(peace Be Upon Him) Said About Jesus! (965 Views)

See What Prophet Odumeje Did To Native Doctor's Shrine In Enugu / Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus / Letter Of Covenant Written By Prophet Mohammed(pbuh) To All Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Prophet Mohammed(peace Be Upon Him) Said About Jesus! by lecturerdabo(m): 4:31pm On Dec 25, 2016
I love Islam!
I greatly love the father and founder of Islam, Prophet Mohammed(peace be upon him)

Above all, I LOVE THE REASON FOR THE SEASON WHOM THE GREAT PROPHET SPOKE ABOUT HIS HOLY BIRTH!!

Quran 3:45-50

(Remember) when the angels said: “O Maryam! Verily, Allah gives you the glad tidings of a Word [“Be!” – and he was! i.e. ‘Iesa (Jesus) the son of Maryam (Mary)] from Him, his name will be the Messiah ‘Iesa (Jesus), the son of Maryam (Mary), held in honour in this world and in the Hereafter, and will be one of those who are near to Allah.”

“He will speak to the people in the cradle and in manhood, and he will be one of the righteous.”

She said: “O my Lord! How shall I have a son when no man has touched me.” He said: “So (it will be) for Allah creates what He wills. When He has decreed something, He says to it only: “Be!” and it is.

And He (Allah) will teach him [‘Iesa (Jesus)] the Book and Al-Hikmah (i.e. the Sunnah, the faultless speech of the Prophets, wisdom, etc.), (and) the Taurat (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel).

And will make him [‘Iesa (Jesus)] a Messenger to the Children of Israel (saying): “I have come to you with a sign from your Lord, that I design for you out of clay, as it were, the figure of a bird, and breathe into it, and it becomes a bird by Allah’s Leave; and I heal him who was born blind, and the leper, and I bring the dead to life by Allah’s Leave. And I inform you of what you eat, and what you store in your houses. Surely, therein is a sign for you, if you believe.

He is the reason for the season! Like the good prophet pointed out in verse 45, HE IS STILL THE MESSIAH!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF US!!!
Re: What Prophet Mohammed(peace Be Upon Him) Said About Jesus! by Edwinmason(m): 4:41pm On Dec 25, 2016
the moslem i know will behead 4 this post.....anyway nice one
Re: What Prophet Mohammed(peace Be Upon Him) Said About Jesus! by Jerrylolo(m): 4:46pm On Dec 25, 2016
Perfect
Re: What Prophet Mohammed(peace Be Upon Him) Said About Jesus! by thorpido(m): 4:55pm On Dec 25, 2016
He is the messiah?
So why don't the followers of Mohammed accept Him as the Messiah?
Re: What Prophet Mohammed(peace Be Upon Him) Said About Jesus! by Otem2016: 5:06pm On Dec 25, 2016
thorpido:
He is the messiah?
When Yeshu(Ieusa) first came to the world, he failed in his mission BECAuse he refused to mention the name of his father(Yahweh) and he also made himself equal with Yahweh(Satan) and Allah(Holy spirit in quote) . Then he had to be reincarnated as Murhamid to mend his mistakes.
Here is a Doctufos passage about his second mission:

Lishius 28: 1-8 1. Now Murhamid grew up, knowing not that he was the reincarnate of Ieusa.
2. And he spoke the language called Larub. And Murhamid excelled so much in the art of painting and writing.
3. Now Murhamid tended towards the worship of Mazda than Alla. And he learnt also of Yahweh and of Yeshua.
4. And Murhamid began to feel within him that he was Ieusa.
5. Now Murhamid set aside the worship of any god and sought after his own higher self in meditation.
6. And Murhamid fasted for six days, seeking the existence of himself. And when he was twenty, he saw his first revelation.
7. And he found himself standing before the moon. And he heard a voice as if coming from the moon, saying, Oh Murhamid, I am Alla.
8. And Murhamid fell before the moon and worshipped.
Re: What Prophet Mohammed(peace Be Upon Him) Said About Jesus! by thorpido(m): 5:30pm On Dec 25, 2016
Otem2016:
When Yeshu(Ieusa) first came to the world, he failed in his mission BECAuse he refused to mention the name of his father(Yahweh) and he also made himself equal with Yahweh(Satan) and Allah(Holy spirit). Then he had to be reincarnated as Murhamid to mend his mistakes.

Lishius 28: 1-8 1. Now Murhamid grew up, knowing not that he was the reincarnate of Ieusa.
2. And he spoke the language called Larub. And Murhamid excelled so much in the art of painting and writing.
3. Now Murhamid tended towards the worship of Mazda than Alla. And he learnt also of Yahweh and of Yeshua.
5. Now Murhamid set aside the worship of any god and sought after his own higher self in meditation.
6. And Murhamid fasted for six days, seeking the existence of himself. And when he was twenty, he saw his first revelation.
7. And he found himself standing before the moon. And he heard a voice as if coming from the moon, saying, Oh Murhamid, I am Alla.
This must be from the book of comedy.Lie nus 28:1-8
Re: What Prophet Mohammed(peace Be Upon Him) Said About Jesus! by Otem2016: 5:38pm On Dec 25, 2016
thorpido:
No it is not, rather it is from the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH. Here is a link to that BOOK OF TRUTH https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos
Re: What Prophet Mohammed(peace Be Upon Him) Said About Jesus! by alBHAGDADI: 5:45pm On Dec 25, 2016
Otem2016:
When Yeshu(Ieusa) first came to the world, he failed in his mission BECAuse he refused to mention the name of his father(Yahweh) and he also made himself equal with Yahweh(Satan) and Allah(Holy spirit).
John 17:26

"I MADE YOUR NAME KNOWN TO THEM and will make it known, so the love You have loved Me with may be in them and I may be in them."
Re: What Prophet Mohammed(peace Be Upon Him) Said About Jesus! by lecturerdabo(m): 7:58pm On Dec 25, 2016
Edwinmason:
the moslem i know will behead 4 this post.....anyway nice one

Dear, I only quoted the holy book!
Re: What Prophet Mohammed(peace Be Upon Him) Said About Jesus! by Edwinmason(m): 8:01pm On Dec 25, 2016
lecturerdabo:

i know but they dont listen.....and it giving ur religion bad name
Re: What Prophet Mohammed(peace Be Upon Him) Said About Jesus! by annunaki2(m): 8:05pm On Dec 25, 2016
lecturerdabo:

Since did the quoran you quoted that is responsible for so much hatred and misery in the world today become holy
Re: What Prophet Mohammed(peace Be Upon Him) Said About Jesus! by lecturerdabo(m): 8:22pm On Dec 25, 2016
Edwinmason:
i know but they dont listen.....and it giving ur religion bad name

I'm a Christian like u bro
Re: What Prophet Mohammed(peace Be Upon Him) Said About Jesus! by hakimmiyya: 9:47pm On Dec 25, 2016
Otem2016:
When Yeshu(Ieusa) first came to the world, he failed in his mission BECAuse he refused to mention the name of his father(Yahweh) and he also made himself equal with Yahweh(Satan) and Allah(Holy spirit in quote) . Then he had to be reincarnated as Murhamid to mend his mistakes.

You have proven to us that you Christians are most ignorant set of people.You will always believe anything they cook up for you fellas due to your pervert mind.

No wonder Jesus said my people perish due to lack of knowledge.
Christians and playing the fool hardy.
Re: What Prophet Mohammed(peace Be Upon Him) Said About Jesus! by Deicide: 9:53pm On Dec 25, 2016
alBHAGDADI:
John 17:26

"I MADE YOUR NAME KNOWN TO THEM and will make it known, so the love You have loved Me with may be in them and I may be in them."
How do you expect him to take this verse you pick from the bible serious when you won't take the one he brings from his Dotufo serious Am I the only one seeing the Irony here?

1 Like

Re: What Prophet Mohammed(peace Be Upon Him) Said About Jesus! by annunaki2(m): 10:20pm On Dec 25, 2016
hakimmiyya:

You have proven to us that you Christians are most ignorant set of people.You will always believe anything they cook up for you fellas due to your pervert mind.

And you are even more ignorant to assume otem2016 who is a sworn antichrist is a christian. Real case of arrogant expression of ignorance.
Re: What Prophet Mohammed(peace Be Upon Him) Said About Jesus! by edogho(m): 11:32pm On Dec 25, 2016
thorpido:
Choi
grin
Re: What Prophet Mohammed(peace Be Upon Him) Said About Jesus! by Ken4Christ: 12:25am On Dec 26, 2016
thorpido:
He is the messiah?

Islamic religion is perverted truth. It appears to contain some truths but added with so many lies. If people were allowed to accept Islamic religion based on their teachings, it won't take too long before they will lose all their converts.

Their fore fathers were forced to accept the faith through Jihad. Their children right now are intimidated to remain in the faith. If you convert, you could lose your life especially in the northern part of the country.

Half truth is no truth. If Mohammed believes in Jesus, he will not start another religion with teachings and practices completely different from what Jesus thought. His lifestyle was also different. Jesus lived a holy life. Mohammed lived a sinful life.

Only a fool will read the Quran and still remain a Muslim.

2 Likes

Re: What Prophet Mohammed(peace Be Upon Him) Said About Jesus! by Otem2016: 12:28am On Dec 26, 2016
annunaki2:

And you are even more ignorant to assume otem2016 who is a sworn antichrist is a christian. Real case of arrogant expression of ignorance.
I don't hate Faulkin(Yeshua of the Neanderthal). It's his adopted father Yahweh(Satan) I hate.
Re: What Prophet Mohammed(peace Be Upon Him) Said About Jesus! by Otem2016: 12:34am On Dec 26, 2016
hakimmiyya:

Do I look like a Christian to you? angry
Re: What Prophet Mohammed(peace Be Upon Him) Said About Jesus! by Edwinmason(m): 7:50am On Dec 26, 2016
lecturerdabo:

I'm a Christian like u bro
sorry...my mistake

(1) (Reply)

Power Against Charms, Magic, Witchcraft And Sorcery. / "Don't Take My Bible Away!" Shocking Arrest Of Peaceful Street Preacher / If Mary Was Sinless, Why Was She Unclean And Had To Offer A Sacrifice For Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.