Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,797 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

Man Beating For Stealing A Motorcycle In Benue State (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beating For Stealing A Motorcycle In Benue State (Photos) (19200 Views)

Soldiers Chain Man To Motorcycle In Lagos, Drag Him On Street / Watch: OMG, Woman Stripped Unclad And Beating For Stealing / Man Lynched For Snatching A Motorcycle In Benue. Graphic Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Beating For Stealing A Motorcycle In Benue State (Photos) by Glossyclick(m): 4:44pm On Dec 25, 2016
A mid aged man in Benue State stole a bike on the of Christmas, he stopped a bike and told him to take him to his house, at the point of transporting him to his destination he told the bike man to come down because of the bad road, so when the bike man jumped out of the bike he kicked the bike and ran away with it.

The owner of the bike started shouting barawo(Thief) then the people around started chasing him Until he was caught and beating to stupor by angry mobs.

He was nearly lynched by some bike men if not for the timely intervention of the Youth President.
He was later handed over the men of Nigerian police force to investigate the matter.

Source: http://www.glossyclick.com/2016/12/photos-man-beating-to-stupor-for.html?m=1

Re: Man Beating For Stealing A Motorcycle In Benue State (Photos) by eezeribe(m): 5:22pm On Dec 25, 2016

#SAY NO TO STEALING

#SAY NO TO JUNGLE JUSTICE

6 Likes

Re: Man Beating For Stealing A Motorcycle In Benue State (Photos) by doctimonyeka(m): 5:38pm On Dec 25, 2016
When will we learn our lesson

SAY NO TO JUNGLE JUSTICE.....

Lalasticla..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Beating For Stealing A Motorcycle In Benue State (Photos) by evansjeff(m): 6:51pm On Dec 25, 2016
If confirmed without any doubt, then I support jungle justice. Some of you wouldn't know how painful it is to loose your valuables to these people, I ones went to a bank to withdraw, parked my bike outside(when bike was still in use in my city) only to come out and meet my bike space empty with my key still dangling in my palms because it was locked, bank security couldn't explain what happened, you would need to be in my shoes to know the frustration and depression, even if I could replace it, it will still mean loosing about a 100k as at then to get another, same way my phone was forcefully collected a certain night. I don't pity these guys.

22 Likes

Re: Man Beating For Stealing A Motorcycle In Benue State (Photos) by veekid(m): 6:51pm On Dec 25, 2016
Buhari sef

1 Like

Re: Man Beating For Stealing A Motorcycle In Benue State (Photos) by Shortyy(f): 6:51pm On Dec 25, 2016
God! This jungle justice has to stop!

1 Like

Re: Man Beating For Stealing A Motorcycle In Benue State (Photos) by hismerhill(m): 6:51pm On Dec 25, 2016
O!M!G dis one serious oo
Re: Man Beating For Stealing A Motorcycle In Benue State (Photos) by ireneony(f): 6:52pm On Dec 25, 2016
Beating to stupor abi na drinking to stupor..
nawa oo
Re: Man Beating For Stealing A Motorcycle In Benue State (Photos) by wendycindy(f): 6:52pm On Dec 25, 2016
This christmas eh... Na wa o
Re: Man Beating For Stealing A Motorcycle In Benue State (Photos) by Noblesoul123: 6:52pm On Dec 25, 2016
When will people learn? The citizens are not smiling, and are ready to vent their recession frustration on anybody
Re: Man Beating For Stealing A Motorcycle In Benue State (Photos) by Ralphdan(m): 6:52pm On Dec 25, 2016
Its buharis fault. undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Beating For Stealing A Motorcycle In Benue State (Photos) by BigAli1(m): 6:53pm On Dec 25, 2016
Serves him right sad
Re: Man Beating For Stealing A Motorcycle In Benue State (Photos) by BigAli1(m): 6:54pm On Dec 25, 2016
Ralphdan:
Its buharis fault. undecided
#ChangeBeginsWithYou
Re: Man Beating For Stealing A Motorcycle In Benue State (Photos) by Splinz(m): 6:54pm On Dec 25, 2016
ireneony:
nawa oo

All joined...

2 Likes

Re: Man Beating For Stealing A Motorcycle In Benue State (Photos) by Pavore9: 6:55pm On Dec 25, 2016
I feel no pity for him because he felt no pity for the okada man who is eking out his livelihood from the motorcycle.

3 Likes

Re: Man Beating For Stealing A Motorcycle In Benue State (Photos) by Jsme(f): 6:56pm On Dec 25, 2016
I wish they could do this to David Mark

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Beating For Stealing A Motorcycle In Benue State (Photos) by seguno2: 6:58pm On Dec 25, 2016
Meanwhile their governor Ortom who has stolen their money and owes salaries and pensions is walking free, even being hailed by the deprived Benue people.
We are just too foolish, walahi.
Re: Man Beating For Stealing A Motorcycle In Benue State (Photos) by ettybaba(m): 7:00pm On Dec 25, 2016
While Ibori that stole billions and turned a lot to nuisance on Nairaland is being celebrated.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beating For Stealing A Motorcycle In Benue State (Photos) by sirvibes: 7:00pm On Dec 25, 2016
That's good for him... others we learn.

Secret Behind Nigeria Problem
Re: Man Beating For Stealing A Motorcycle In Benue State (Photos) by seguno2: 7:01pm On Dec 25, 2016
Noblesoul123:
When will people learn? The citizens are not smiling, and are ready to vent their recession frustration on anybody

Misplaced frustration.
Don't they know the way to their governor's, senator's etc house to beat them to a stupor for stealing the money that could have created jobs and paid salaries to them.
Stupidity all over.

1 Like

Re: Man Beating For Stealing A Motorcycle In Benue State (Photos) by EternalTruths: 7:02pm On Dec 25, 2016
Stealing has increased due to Buhari's demonic policies.

1 Like

Re: Man Beating For Stealing A Motorcycle In Benue State (Photos) by piperson(m): 7:04pm On Dec 25, 2016
ok

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Beating For Stealing A Motorcycle In Benue State (Photos) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:05pm On Dec 25, 2016
ireneony:
nawa oo
the correct one is beaten to stupor
while the appropriate one is beaten to a pulp (beaten until he was effectively paralysed!).
Re: Man Beating For Stealing A Motorcycle In Benue State (Photos) by Noblesoul123: 7:09pm On Dec 25, 2016
seguno2:

Misplaced frustration.
Don't they know the way to their governor's, senator's etc house to beat them to a stupor for stealing the money that could have created jobs and paid salaries to them.
Stupidity all over.
They would rather go there, chant the praises of their tormentors, and collect peanuts

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beating For Stealing A Motorcycle In Benue State (Photos) by t2luv1: 7:10pm On Dec 25, 2016
BigAli1:
Serves him right sad

Ever once think maybe he wasn't guilty?
Re: Man Beating For Stealing A Motorcycle In Benue State (Photos) by CowHard: 7:11pm On Dec 25, 2016
Grammatical blunders everywhere....
The mod who took it to front-page didn't help matters either.

2 Likes

Re: Man Beating For Stealing A Motorcycle In Benue State (Photos) by seguno2: 7:16pm On Dec 25, 2016
Noblesoul123:
They would rather go there, chant the praises of their tormentors, and collect peanuts

......and continue complaining of no electricity, no roads, no tap water, no jobs.

2 Likes

Re: Man Beating For Stealing A Motorcycle In Benue State (Photos) by Daniel058(m): 7:20pm On Dec 25, 2016
As long as people still allow themselves to be used by Satan

I'm in support of jungle justice..

Truth is life....

Do you know how many peoples that ve lost their lives because of such evil men? And they are not even ready to repent...

Roast them all... angry

1 Like

Re: Man Beating For Stealing A Motorcycle In Benue State (Photos) by LOSKYXANDER: 7:20pm On Dec 25, 2016
I am ashamed of my country!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Beating For Stealing A Motorcycle In Benue State (Photos) by FisifunKododada: 7:21pm On Dec 25, 2016
shocked Benue again? shocked
Re: Man Beating For Stealing A Motorcycle In Benue State (Photos) by Noblesoul123: 7:21pm On Dec 25, 2016
seguno2:

......and continue complaining of no electricity, no roads, no tap water, no jobs.

Mindless morons

1 Like

Re: Man Beating For Stealing A Motorcycle In Benue State (Photos) by froshMezie(m): 7:22pm On Dec 25, 2016
sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Experience With The Nigeria Police Force Today. / Nigerian Involved In Drug Peddling, Cyber Fraud Arrested With Fake Passport / Cultists Clash In Delta, One Dead, Others Injured (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.