Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,777 members, 7,802,386 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

1.7 Million Nigerians Became Jobless In Nine Months —NBS - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 1.7 Million Nigerians Became Jobless In Nine Months —NBS (14430 Views)

How Old Were You Jobless, Staying At Home And How Did You Make It? / Four Million Nigerians Became Jobless In 2017 - National Bureau Of Statistics / 1.7 Million Nigerians Became Jobless In Nine Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1.7 Million Nigerians Became Jobless In Nine Months —NBS by APCmyheart(m): 7:56pm On Dec 25, 2016
CandyDiamond:

A beg park one side with this una lazy man ideology, MMM is just a ponzi scheme meant for lazy people with no idea,how can one put money in a place and go home and be sleeping everyday in the hope of getting 40% of the invested money at the end of the month,the person they are depositing the money to, which business is he doing with it to be able to share 40% benefit to all the depositors at end of every month.
The truth is mine
Kiss the truth

Abeg help me ask them oooo, A banker that use over 10million from the bank money or customer money to invest hoping to get about 30-40% return after one month and return the money but lost the money and was sacked is that Buhari problem or greediness?
Re: 1.7 Million Nigerians Became Jobless In Nine Months —NBS by APCmyheart(m): 7:57pm On Dec 25, 2016
Jokerman:

Clown.... what certificate is Buhari using??

The same one he has been using to contest since 2003.....

It's only a daft soul like you that will think someone that rise to the rank of Major General as no certificate even with all foreign certificates....

Well you master in lying Doyin Okupe has expose how they lied to deceive you gullible wailers..
Re: 1.7 Million Nigerians Became Jobless In Nine Months —NBS by toothyGrin: 7:58pm On Dec 25, 2016
fame12k:
Seun and his so called moderators are busy attacking MMM right?

Well, I am a guider in MMM, my financial status is not the same, after years of being jobless, MMM rescued me, God's grace I will be employer of labour come 2017.

Check my signature to join my team.
You don see gullible people money chop.
Re: 1.7 Million Nigerians Became Jobless In Nine Months —NBS by APCmyheart(m): 8:01pm On Dec 25, 2016
ajbf:
I am sorry to say, it seems as if President Buhari is an economy terrorist to Nigeria.
Can you imagine, 1.7 millions lost their legitimate jobs in just nine months and not to talk about those that lost their jobs between June - December, 2015.
If we talk now, some useless blind supporters of the biggest scam administration will be talking of 10,000 police jobs and 200,000 palliative jobs (N-power).
They promised to create jobs but rather they are destroying legitimate jobs.
At the moment, President BUHARI is they greatest threat against our survival and sovereignty as a nation.
As it is now, for every 10,000 jobs create by this Buhari administration, there are lost of 100,000 legitimate jobs elsewhere. It seems that Buhari administration is cursed.

more than 1.7million Nigerian youths from their jobs in 9 months angry[/quote]

Most who lost their jobs are banker's and civil servant with fake certificate, So how is that Buhari problem?

So Banks should be using Nigeria money to run their banks?.

Ow they should allow those fake certificate to continue working?

Beside how is it sacked them? I never know Buhari is the Governor of oyo and most states in Nigeria, So many of those people lost their job cos of Fake certificate, Some are just collecting salaries as ghost workers, SOme are through the bank inabilities to run there business without Govt money and since the introduction of TSA they no longer have free money anymore to run their shady dea
Re: 1.7 Million Nigerians Became Jobless In Nine Months —NBS by Lovelynature(m): 8:01pm On Dec 25, 2016
CandyDiamond:

grin grin grin grin,the dullard brain is dead,he is just eating free food in Aso rock,answering Naija president and have nothing to offer.
Funny as it may sound, what you posted is pure truth. Very true

The old guy is extra dullardic by nature. No vision, no economic policies - just nothing but to eat, sleep, wake up and continue answering the President of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: 1.7 Million Nigerians Became Jobless In Nine Months —NBS by APCmyheart(m): 8:02pm On Dec 25, 2016
CandyDiamond:

Democracy is dead in Nigeria now,people don't protest because they will be killed by army,during GEJ time,the masses protest freely.Military regime is what APC led Buhari is practicing in Nigeria, but it will back fire.
Time will tell.

have you forgotten those that was killed during protest them?

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/01/12-killed-as-subsidy-protests-turn-bloody/

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-nigeria-strike-idUSTRE8091B120120110

Check the dates it's 2012...
Re: 1.7 Million Nigerians Became Jobless In Nine Months —NBS by FirstNg1: 8:07pm On Dec 25, 2016
Who is the DG of this National Bureau Of Statistics that doesnt understand Buhari's body language sef?

He just goes about publishing real and factual statistics everytime, instead of the normal lies that Buhari and his APC government daily feeds Nigerians with! He must be trying to sabotage Buhari's government with the truth! Doesn't he know that Buhari and APC are allergic to any truth that does not flatter them?

He needs to go and learn how to spin lies from Lair Lai Mohammed or he will soon be fired to join the statistics of the jobless!
[color=#990000][/color]
This is the reason why Buhari has installed his close relatives and cronies to control every position of relevance, particularly INEC!

Buhari takes no responsibility and no blame! Nothing can go wrong under Buhari. He is the Emir Of Nigeria! He is a god. Once he says something, it is done! Shikena!

Statistics ko, statistics ni!
Re: 1.7 Million Nigerians Became Jobless In Nine Months —NBS by truthspeaks: 8:07pm On Dec 25, 2016
U won't see sarrki, hungerbad, dropshot, madridguy n blackpanda in dis thread
Emmysteve:
WE THANK BABA BUHARI FOR BRINGING THIS CHANGE TO THE DOOR STEPS OF NIGERIANS. In the past many people could afford three square meals, bag of rice at 10k with other commodities at relatively low prices, and of course people go to work with rest of mind but now everything has changed courtesy of SAI BABA.

1 Like

Re: 1.7 Million Nigerians Became Jobless In Nine Months —NBS by Jokerman(m): 8:08pm On Dec 25, 2016
APCmyheart:

The same one he has been using to contest since 2003.....

It's only a daft soul like you that will think someone that rise to the rank of Major General as no certificate even with all foreign certificates....

Well you master in lying Doyin Okupe has expose how they lied to deceive you gullible wailers..

Why is it hard for your paymasters to publish it then??... I mean, the real certificate.... cheesy

1 Like

Re: 1.7 Million Nigerians Became Jobless In Nine Months —NBS by truthspeaks: 8:10pm On Dec 25, 2016
Don't 4get d likes of modath, seunmsg n sillymods, n mrvitalis
hotice01:
Soon APC zombies will come and sing how this PMB led administration has provided 200,000 jobs.tongue
I'm sure the figures is more than this 1.7m by NBS.

Other chief zombies like Sarrki(Oba of Zombies),Madridguy,etc might avoid this thread.
But mention GEJ and they will flood the thread like flies.

I weep for my Country!

1 Like

Re: 1.7 Million Nigerians Became Jobless In Nine Months —NBS by Jalinco: 8:11pm On Dec 25, 2016
Piksho or idonbilifit
Re: 1.7 Million Nigerians Became Jobless In Nine Months —NBS by APCmyheart(m): 8:11pm On Dec 25, 2016
Jokerman:

Why is it hard for your paymasters to publish it then??... I mean, the real certificate.... cheesy

What takes your paymaster to approach Cambridge? He has shown the one he got backed with affidavits...
Re: 1.7 Million Nigerians Became Jobless In Nine Months —NBS by loomer: 8:18pm On Dec 25, 2016
Emeskhalifa:
2019 no too far again na. e short like caller tune

If buhari contests for 2019 election him go still win, by hook or by crook
Re: 1.7 Million Nigerians Became Jobless In Nine Months —NBS by sunshineV(f): 8:26pm On Dec 25, 2016
Buhari, u need flogging

Re: 1.7 Million Nigerians Became Jobless In Nine Months —NBS by bayelsaowei(m): 8:26pm On Dec 25, 2016
CandyDiamond:

APC demons,see twisting shocked shocked shocked
that guys is a slave...

Pathetic one for that matter..
Re: 1.7 Million Nigerians Became Jobless In Nine Months —NBS by niggi4life(m): 8:27pm On Dec 25, 2016
Jsme:
Is this the change we stood under scorching hot sun to vote for
YOU AND WHO? undecided
Re: 1.7 Million Nigerians Became Jobless In Nine Months —NBS by bart10: 8:32pm On Dec 25, 2016
And some e-idiots will come to tell me this government has a plan!
Re: 1.7 Million Nigerians Became Jobless In Nine Months —NBS by mrvitalis(m): 8:34pm On Dec 25, 2016
truthspeaks:
Don't 4get d likes of modath, seunmsg n sillymods, n mrvitalis
Hmm
Re: 1.7 Million Nigerians Became Jobless In Nine Months —NBS by Puzzo10: 8:34pm On Dec 25, 2016
Unemployment have become a mainstay of our national life...
Re: 1.7 Million Nigerians Became Jobless In Nine Months —NBS by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 25, 2016
Jsme:
Is this the change we stood under scorching hot sun to vote for

And come next election we will still stand under the scorching sun to vote him out! angry
We have the power, as long as we unite like the last time!

2 Likes

Re: 1.7 Million Nigerians Became Jobless In Nine Months —NBS by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 25, 2016
loomer:

Shebi Jonathan wanted to win by hookor by crook? Did he win?
He didn't because the masses played him and everyone was vigilante to the core during the election. We can still do it again.. If we want to!
Re: 1.7 Million Nigerians Became Jobless In Nine Months —NBS by promise4040: 8:56pm On Dec 25, 2016
APCmyheart:

have you forgotten those that was killed during protest them?

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/01/12-killed-as-subsidy-protests-turn-bloody/

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-nigeria-strike-idUSTRE8091B120120110

Check the dates it's 2012...

Directing me to link as if GEJ orderd the police to shoot protestants. Mtcheeeeew.
Re: 1.7 Million Nigerians Became Jobless In Nine Months —NBS by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 25, 2016
Re: 1.7 Million Nigerians Became Jobless In Nine Months —NBS by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 25, 2016
Re: 1.7 Million Nigerians Became Jobless In Nine Months —NBS by humilitypays(m): 9:13pm On Dec 25, 2016
CandyDiamond:

grin grin grin grin,the dullard brain is dead,he is just eating free food in Aso rock,answering Naija president and have nothing to offer.
Nigerians think Buhari doesn't know what he's doing, he sure knows what he's doing. He knows he can't fix Nigeria's economy, so he has been busy fixing marriages for his daughters to marry billionaires as a way of securing their future after he leaves office as president.

Goodluck allowed an ordinary guy from a nobody family background to marry his daughter and also helped to lift the guy and his family from poverty, but Buhari and his northern political cabals would rather die than live to see their daughters or sons marry someone from an average family, yet some mumu Nigerian youths who can't afford 2-square meals a day are defending the failed president who is only good at leading a country into dangerous economy recession twice and we think it's by chance, that's Buhari's destiny: recession president!

Even his cattle rearing business couldn't yield enough profit to buy him presidential nomination ticket, someone who couldn't manage his own business to success, couldn't add any certificate or training since he was overthrew as a dictator, Nigerians went and voted blindly, courtesy of brown teeth Tinubu‎ grin

3 Likes

Re: 1.7 Million Nigerians Became Jobless In Nine Months —NBS by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 25, 2016
Re: 1.7 Million Nigerians Became Jobless In Nine Months —NBS by Emeskhalifa(m): 9:16pm On Dec 25, 2016
loomer:

and masses go jus fold arms dey look abi?
Re: 1.7 Million Nigerians Became Jobless In Nine Months —NBS by femijay8271(m): 9:46pm On Dec 25, 2016
Hello Nairalanders, pls am seriously in need of job, anyone who can help me on these, either Hotel job, kitchen assistant or cook.
I know how to cook these food listed below,
JOLLOF RICE,
FRIED RICE,
CHINESE RICE,
CHINESE SPAG.,
PORRIDGE BEANS,
MOI MOI,
FFIED STEW,
GOAT MEAT SAUCE, CAN also make and bake bread etc. pls dis is my contact 07088813956 or FEMIJAY09@YAHOO.COM, I Reside in Lagos state. pls I will be grateful if anybody can help me on these. thanks.
Re: 1.7 Million Nigerians Became Jobless In Nine Months —NBS by NairaMaster1(m): 9:59pm On Dec 25, 2016
Ok

Re: 1.7 Million Nigerians Became Jobless In Nine Months —NBS by clickwtB(m): 10:12pm On Dec 25, 2016
Fake and concocted report!
Re: 1.7 Million Nigerians Became Jobless In Nine Months —NBS by loomer: 10:40pm On Dec 25, 2016
Emeskhalifa:

and masses go jus fold arms dey look abi?
Amelian:

Shebi Jonathan wanted to win by hookor by crook? Did he win?
He didn't because the masses played him and everyone was vigilante to the core during the election. We can still do it again.. If we want to!

Na social media una go stay dey complain when that time reach just d way una dey complain about job loss and others.
Re: 1.7 Million Nigerians Became Jobless In Nine Months —NBS by APCmyheart(m): 12:26am On Dec 26, 2016
promise4040:
Directing me to link as if GEJ orderd the police to shoot protestants. Mtcheeeeew.

LOL but you said Buhari order security men to kill protesters now is that not what you mean?

You said during GEJ people protest freely without being killed and i post a link to debunk your claim

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Are You Preparing To Resume To Work This Week? / Advice For A Friend... / How Should I Respond To My Boss Who Fired Me Via Email?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.