Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,727 members, 7,802,188 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:42 AM

I Need Some Vital Event Information - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / I Need Some Vital Event Information (767 Views)

Fire Destroys Vital Efcc Documents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Some Vital Event Information by storm0210(m): 3:43pm On Nov 18, 2009
Hello Guys,
Im throwing a party this december and im in need of a few vital event details.
1- i need a bouncer, at least 3 guys who i can trust to hold my gate.
2- i need a company that can supply me drinks (alcohol) and still come and pick the bottles after the event. i dont want can cos it doesnt get boy high!
3- im looking for a good event photographer
4- lookin 4 someone who can record but should be a digital video camera and shuld use minimum light in recording yet with a good output.
5- a printer who can prints, flyers, gate passes and two flex banners for the event.
basically the above people shuld email me on fa.events@gmail.com or call 08080419799 but they shuld be ready to negotiate and communicate mainly via email.

Thanks

Re: I Need Some Vital Event Information by storm0210(m): 3:53pm On Nov 18, 2009
Also i need any one who can link me up with Companies that would be interested in branding my event.
Re: I Need Some Vital Event Information by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 22, 2009
If you are serious about the above post the you have gor the right company in Komole Entertainment. a few questions first:

What kind of party are you organising (birthday, school partty, re union e.t.c0? please lets have details
How many people are you looking at attending the party?
Which location will the event be taking place?

we can help you with the full planning from scratch to completion or just deal with the above needed stuffs.

call 01-8127254, 08098554599.
e.mail fizofly@yahoo.com
Re: I Need Some Vital Event Information by Exqwizit(m): 5:26pm On Nov 25, 2009
EXqwizit Events Is a one stop shop for ALL your event needs.
Visit www.exqwizitevents.com
or call 08038766886
If you are too busy to come we can visit you on appointment
The time is quite late get branding as most companies have closed their account for the year but you can try smirnoff

(1) (Reply)

Events Promos: Upgarding Your Events Company By Purchase Of A Cheap Website / Glo Nigeria Fraud/scam / June Celebrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.