Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,130 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

Sokoto Plant To Generate Power At N178/kilowatt (more than 3x Regional Price) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sokoto Plant To Generate Power At N178/kilowatt (more than 3x Regional Price) (19679 Views)

PDP Has Now Been Reduced To A Regional Party – APC / Man Installs Windmill To Generate Electricity, Tired Of Nigeria's Erratic Power / Shettima Building Plastic Recycling Plant, To Employ 10k Youths (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sokoto Plant To Generate Power At N178/kilowatt (more than 3x Regional Price) by Blue3k(m): 9:59pm On Dec 27, 2016
Sibrah:
Your second quote in this comment even proves conclusively that USA use 1 single grid and contradicts your last argument. It clearly states that the grids transfer power to one another.
Your other arguement about the grids evolving in the way they are isn't valid.

Nope 2 major minor unless reading isn't your strong suit. Like its been said multiple times the grids don't give eachother power. Grids sent power to customers not to other grids.

I kow you didnt read direct quotes showing difference between Europe and USA. Europe has 1 singular while. USA has multiple. It's like saying two game boys connected by wire suddenly become one system.

wide area synchronous grid, also known as an "interconnection" in North America, directly connects a large number of generators delivering AC power with the same relative frequency to a large number of consumers. For example, there are four major interconnections in North America (the Western Interconnection, the Eastern Interconnection, the Quebec Interconnection and the Electric Reliability Council of Texas (ERCOT) grid), and one large grid for most of continental Europe.
Re: Sokoto Plant To Generate Power At N178/kilowatt (more than 3x Regional Price) by Sibrah: 10:08pm On Dec 27, 2016
Blue3k:

Nope 2 major minor unless reading isn't your strong suit. Like its been said multiple times the grids don't give eachother power. Grids sent power to customers not to other grids.

I kow you didnt read direct quotes showing difference between Europe and USA. Europe has 1 singular while. USA has multiple. It's like saying two game boys connected by wire suddenly become one system.
You are irredeemably dishonest. You had to deny the content you sample from the links you quote like oracle. Pathetic. Read the second quote and comprehend it bros. . . It is obvious your challenge is not knowing how to concede defeat here. Even though this isn't a fight for me, you source defeats you clearly.
Re: Sokoto Plant To Generate Power At N178/kilowatt (more than 3x Regional Price) by Blue3k(m): 10:09pm On Dec 27, 2016
Sibrah:
You are irredeemably dishonest. You had to deny the content you sample from the links you quote like oracle. Pathetic. Read the second quote and comprehend it bros. . . It is obvious your challenge is not knowing how to concede defeat here. Even though this isn't a fight for me, you source defeats you clearly.

Your Autisic because you cant see simple words of department of energy that told you there are multiple grids. There is not on singular grid. My source confirm what I been saying.

Europe has 1 large grid. While USA has multiple.

wide area synchronous grid, also known as an "interconnection" in North America, directly connects a large number of generators delivering AC power with the same relative frequency to a large number of consumers. For example, there are four major interconnections in North America (the Western Interconnection, the Eastern Interconnection, the Quebec Interconnection and the Electric Reliability Council of Texas (ERCOT) grid), and one large grid for most of continental Europe.

An interconnection, also known as a wide area synchronous grid, is a region of interconnected AC power systems operating at the same frequency and phase with one another, though not with other interconnections.

A major factor in building a national electric grid will be the ability to fuel peak demand in one region with idle power in another.

source:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electric_power_transmission
http://large.stanford.edu/courses/2010/ph240/sherer1/

Re: Sokoto Plant To Generate Power At N178/kilowatt (more than 3x Regional Price) by Sibrah: 10:31pm On Dec 27, 2016
Blue3k:

Your Autisic because you cant see simple words of department of energy that told you there are multiple grids. There is not on singular grid. My source confirm what I been saying.

Europe has 1 large grid. While USA has multiple.

source:
You are the one not comprehending what you brandish around here. Europe has one grid that isn't composed of major and minor grids exactly like USA's own.
Re: Sokoto Plant To Generate Power At N178/kilowatt (more than 3x Regional Price) by Blue3k(m): 10:37pm On Dec 27, 2016
Sibrah:
You are the one not comprehending what you brandish around here. Europe has one grid that isn't composed of major and minor grids exactly like USA's own.

Hopefully they find the cure to your autism soon. Maybe consider night classes at your look elementary school. It's multiple grids not 1 singular one. That's point of the sentance. It's not a national grid. That's why utility electrity doesn't go to power outside of their respective grids.

See qoutes below. Since you don't believe me, department of energy maybe Stanford University can convice you.

An interconnection, also known as a wide area synchronous grid, is a region of interconnected AC power systems operating at the same frequency and phase with one another, though not with other interconnections.

A major factor in building a national electric grid will be the ability to fuel peak demand in one region with idle power in another.

source:
Re: Sokoto Plant To Generate Power At N178/kilowatt (more than 3x Regional Price) by Sibrah: 10:43pm On Dec 27, 2016
Blue3k:

Hopefully they find the cure to your autism soon. Maybe consider night classes at your look elementary school. It's multiple grids not 1 singular one. That's point of the sentance. It's not a national grid. That's why utility electrity doesn't go to power outside of their respective grids.

See qoutes below. Since you don't believe me, department of energy maybe Stanford University can convice you.

source:
You are contradicting you own self with the quotes you supply. . . I have to conclude you don't understand jack about electrical power systems.
Re: Sokoto Plant To Generate Power At N178/kilowatt (more than 3x Regional Price) by Blue3k(m): 10:43pm On Dec 27, 2016
Sibrah:
You are contradicting you own self with the quotes you supply. . . I have to conclude you don't understand jack about electrical power systems.

You autistic and have reading disability.

Sibrah:
Europe has one grid that isn't composed of major and minor grids.

You said Europe has one singular grid in one breath. Then said later that it's exactly like united states with multiple grids.

Sibrah:
Europe has one grid that isn't composed of major and minor grids exactly like USA's own.

Not like united states with multiple grids. It can't be exactly if we already established United States has 2 major 3 minor. The second Stanford University quotes shows USA doesn't have single national grid yet.

Re: Sokoto Plant To Generate Power At N178/kilowatt (more than 3x Regional Price) by Sibrah: 10:54pm On Dec 27, 2016
Blue3k:

You said Europe has one singular grid in one breath. Then said later that it's exactly like united states with multiple grids.

Not like united states with multiple grids. It can't be exactly if we already established United States has 2 major 3 minor.
Ha ha ha . . . . Didn't you spot where I wrote isn't in my comment you quoted? You quote it and still didn't spot it, yet you have mentioned autism more than 5 times on this thread. I give up.
Re: Sokoto Plant To Generate Power At N178/kilowatt (more than 3x Regional Price) by Blue3k(m): 10:58pm On Dec 27, 2016
Sibrah:
Ha ha ha . . . . Didn't you spot where I wrote isn't in my comment you quoted? You quote it and still didn't spot it, yet you have mentioned autism more than 5 times on this thread. I give up.

You need to seek a Dr for your autism fraud. I know it's hard accepting reality when your cursed with reading disability. You can't argue with US department of energy, stanford University and NERC.

Building means it's not yet been done yet.

Then you finally start contradictions because your just talking out butt like usual.

Sibrah:
Europe has one grid that isn't composed of major and minor grids.
This quote is correct but you had to ruin it.

Sibrah:
Europe has one grid that isn't composed of major and minor grids exactly like USA's own.

Your full quote is wrong because it's not like USA. Hence why the are contrasted.

source:

Re: Sokoto Plant To Generate Power At N178/kilowatt (more than 3x Regional Price) by Sibrah: 11:13pm On Dec 27, 2016
Blue3k:

You need to seek a Dr for your autism fraud. I know it's hard accepting reality when your cursed with reading disability. You can't argue with US department of energy, stanford University and NERC.

source:
Instead of you to humble yourself after repeating your pattern of mistake that has characterized you post on this thread, you turn around to continue insulting me. I quote my post for you to see it clearly. Read and see where I wrote "isn't". I don't play tricks dude.
You even insist on me having reading disability when you are one obviously guilty here . . .

Sibrah:
Re: Sokoto Plant To Generate Power At N178/kilowatt (more than 3x Regional Price) by Blue3k(m): 11:16pm On Dec 27, 2016
Sibrah:

Instead of you to humble yourself after repeating your pattern of mistake that has characterized you post on this thread, you turn around to continue insulting me. I quote my post for you to see it clearly. Read and see where I wrote "isn't". I don't play tricks dude.

Ok got that one wrong. Anyway Mr Autisc I proven my point saying USA is composed of multiple grids. You admit Europe has one? The stanford quote proves there is yet to be singular national grid like Europe.

Re: Sokoto Plant To Generate Power At N178/kilowatt (more than 3x Regional Price) by Sibrah: 11:18pm On Dec 27, 2016
Blue3k:

Ok got that one wrong. Anyway Mr Autisc Autism I proven my point saying USA is composed of multiple grids.

:-P
Re: Sokoto Plant To Generate Power At N178/kilowatt (more than 3x Regional Price) by Blue3k(m): 11:20pm On Dec 27, 2016
Sibrah:
:-P

Good your know your place now. I'm glad you caught that mistake. Mr Autistic is your correct name after all.

I'm glad you admitted Europe has one singular grid and USA has multiple grids.

Re: Sokoto Plant To Generate Power At N178/kilowatt (more than 3x Regional Price) by Sibrah: 11:34pm On Dec 27, 2016
Blue3k:

Good your know your place now. I'm glad you caught that mistake. Mr Autistic is your correct name after all.

I'm glad you admitted Europe has one singular grid and USA has multiple grids.

You merely accused me of autism. Going by hard evidence in this thread's last 10 comments, you are the one clearly guilty here. It is pride. Just swallow it. I know you can.
Re: Sokoto Plant To Generate Power At N178/kilowatt (more than 3x Regional Price) by Blue3k(m): 11:36pm On Dec 27, 2016
Sibrah:
You merely accused me of autism. Going by hard evidence in this thread's last 10 comments, you are the one clearly guilty here. It is pride. Just swallow it. I know you can.

U already admitted that US has multiple grids while Europe has one singular one like I said. Mr Autistic that's all I needed from you. I misquoted you one time and you did sane same. Now you want to cry for an apology. Go ride the short bus to someone that cares.

That's why your not even arguing to say usa one singular grid like Europe.
Re: Sokoto Plant To Generate Power At N178/kilowatt (more than 3x Regional Price) by Sibrah: 11:51pm On Dec 27, 2016
Blue3k:

U already admitted that US has multiple grids while Europe has one singular one like I said. Mr Autistic that's all I needed from you. I misquoted you one time and you did sane same. Now you want to cry for an apology. Go ride the short bus to someone that cares.

That's why your not even arguing to say usa one singular grid like Europe.
Grids or Minor and Major Grids? Please remind me where I did that. Take note of how many times of changed topics also.
Re: Sokoto Plant To Generate Power At N178/kilowatt (more than 3x Regional Price) by Blue3k(m): 12:04am On Dec 28, 2016
Sibrah:
Grids or Minor and Major Grids? Please remind me where I did that. Take note of how many times of changed topics also.

Ok let's get back on topic then. I say USA has multiple grids. While Europe has One power grid. My links prove they are different.

Do you disagree or agree?

Sibrah:

source:
Re: Sokoto Plant To Generate Power At N178/kilowatt (more than 3x Regional Price) by Nobody: 12:07am On Dec 28, 2016
and this exposes them all
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtEn91W-N-Y

renee wems
Re: Sokoto Plant To Generate Power At N178/kilowatt (more than 3x Regional Price) by texazzpete(m): 7:59am On Dec 28, 2016
Rad1cal:

Your comment was riddled with a pathetic subtle deceit cos the said former governor is now an APC chieftain and Godfather in the same state.

Keep straw grasping on the "freudian slip" assertion while you expose how shameless you can be in the support of APC.

LOL.
By all means, carry on. You exposed yourself, not me.
Hope my words inspire a change in you while you occupy yourself in begging for 'Christmas money' from your paymasters.

Cheers.
Re: Sokoto Plant To Generate Power At N178/kilowatt (more than 3x Regional Price) by Sibrah: 8:22am On Dec 28, 2016
Blue3k:

Ok let's get back on topic then. I say USA has multiple grids. While Europe has One power grid. My links prove they are different.

Do you disagree or agree?

source:
Let me answer you with an analogy.
Take Glo(Globacom) Network in West Africa for example. There is Glo Nigeria, Glo Ghana. A person resident in Ghana or Nigeria sees one network he or she is made to believe by Glo. In the real sense of it Glo Nigeria and Glo Ghana are interconnect for the purpose of
1) Bypassing Expensive National exchange
2) Reliability, distribution, outreach etc
If Glo Nigeria and Glo Ghana share certain attributes of a network and combine to form a bigger network, it will be best to say Glo has one network across both Nigeria and Ghana combined for technical and administrative purposes. To the client who sees either Glo Nigeria or Ghana, they are two networks.

You may be wondering why compare power and gsm/information network? They are extremely similar, power grid is a network that transmits power while information/gsm network
transmits information as data/voice. One is electronics the other is electrical.

Going back to USAs Power Grid, as long as the major grids are capable of supporting one another in terms of reliability, distribution and supply of power, they are already one grid.
Additionally, if you understood the concept of interconnections in the USA system properly, you will realize, that what makes them important is the fact that they operate a specific frequencies and are thus able to bridge power generated on that frequency.
Re: Sokoto Plant To Generate Power At N178/kilowatt (more than 3x Regional Price) by Blue3k(m): 10:45am On Dec 28, 2016
Sibrah:

Going back to USAs Power Grid, as long as the major grids are capable of supporting one another in terms of reliability, distribution and supply of power, they are already one grid.
Additionally, if you understood the concept of interconnections in the USA system properly, you will realize, that what makes them important is the fact that they operate a specific frequencies and are thus able to bridge power generated on that frequency.

Ok did you forget about minor. 2nd they don't operate as one entity. 3rd here a better example 2 gameboys can connect to each other with wired connection that doesn't make it one system. 3rd the grids aren't in sync with eachother. 4 let's not forget about Alaska's minor grid.

5rd if it was one they wouldnt have a project to make it one singular grid on the books.

Re: Sokoto Plant To Generate Power At N178/kilowatt (more than 3x Regional Price) by Rad1cal: 12:17pm On Dec 28, 2016
texazzpete:

[s]LOL.
By all means, carry on. You exposed yourself, not me.
Hope my words inspire a change in you while you occupy yourself in begging for 'Christmas money' from your paymasters.

Cheers. [/s]

Lame attempt to cover up your shame.
Re: Sokoto Plant To Generate Power At N178/kilowatt (more than 3x Regional Price) by Sibrah: 12:39pm On Dec 28, 2016
Blue3k:

Ok did you forget about[b] minor[/b]. 2nd they don't operate as one entity. 3rd here a better example 2 gameboys can connect to each other with wired connection that doesn't make it one system. 3rd the grids aren't in sync with eachother. 4 let's not forget about Alaska's minor grid.

5rd if it was one they wouldnt have a project to make it one singular grid on the books.
You keep contradicting yourself.
1) What's difference between minor grid and an interconnection?
2) What's the similarity between a gameboy and a grid? How old are you? If I may ask.
3) Don't you think you argued against yourself or indirectly admitted to USA using a single grid, when you said
have a project to make it one singular grid on the book
? ?
Re: Sokoto Plant To Generate Power At N178/kilowatt (more than 3x Regional Price) by Standing5(m): 1:47pm On Dec 28, 2016
Sibrah:
Didn't you comprehend your own source before admitting that all the minor grids combined is still a grid?
I already told you before stop consulting textbook and links like Oracle.
If you read Electrical related course in school you claimed to attend and you are familiar with the textbook students call "Theraja Theraja" you would realize that the feild of electrical engineering doesn't give room for intellectual 'zombiesm'. That book has been revised tens of times over a period of more than 100 years, yet electrical students still see errors in it. That's because in electrical engineering as a field you don't quote intellectual heavyweights like zombies, you reason things out and ask questions if necessary.
Blue3k
God has vindicated me through you. That dude had me banned then went on mentioning my moniker foolishly over 20 times over the next 28 days. I just followed you guys and watched how you masacred him. I hope he learns some manners and stop the arrogant ignorance.
Re: Sokoto Plant To Generate Power At N178/kilowatt (more than 3x Regional Price) by Standing5(m): 1:56pm On Dec 28, 2016
Blue3k:

Not like united states with multiple grids. It can't be exactly if we already established United States has 2 major 3 minor. The second Stanford University quotes shows USA doesn't have single national grid yet.
Who is autistic between you and him, going by your gaffe on this page? You need heaven's intervention dude.
Re: Sokoto Plant To Generate Power At N178/kilowatt (more than 3x Regional Price) by Standing5(m): 2:11pm On Dec 28, 2016
Sibrah:
Let me answer you with an analogy.
Take Glo(Globacom) Network in West Africa for example. There is Glo Nigeria, Glo Ghana. A person resident in Ghana or Nigeria sees one network he or she is made to believe by Glo. In the real sense of it Glo Nigeria and Glo Ghana are interconnect for the purpose of
1) Bypassing Expensive National exchange
2) Reliability, distribution, outreach etc
If Glo Nigeria and Glo Ghana share certain attributes of a network and combine to form a bigger network, it will be best to say Glo has one network across both Nigeria and Ghana combined for technical and administrative purposes. To the client who sees either Glo Nigeria or Ghana, they are two networks.

You may be wondering why compare power and gsm/information network? They are extremely similar, power grid is a network that transmits power while information/gsm network
transmits information as data/voice. One is electronics the other is electrical.

I had to laugh at his reply to this post. The dude thinks a gadget(GameBoy) equals a power system or grid. What a retardéd analogy from the Blue3k dude!
Re: Sokoto Plant To Generate Power At N178/kilowatt (more than 3x Regional Price) by Blue3k(m): 2:53pm On Dec 28, 2016
Standing5:
I had to laugh at his reply to this post. The dude thinks a gadget(GameBoy) equals a power system or grid. What a retardéd analogy from the Blue3k dude!

You dare reply when you didn't bring proof after all this time.

Standing5:
God has vindicated me through you. That dude had me banned then went on mentioning my moniker foolishly over 20 times over the next 28 days. I just followed you guys and watched how you masacred him. I hope he learns some manners and stop the arrogant ignorance.

Nobody had you banned you liar. You commented next day. After you got done mentioning me.
Re: Sokoto Plant To Generate Power At N178/kilowatt (more than 3x Regional Price) by Blue3k(m): 2:55pm On Dec 28, 2016
Sibrah:
indirectly admitted to USA using a single grid, when you said
? ?

No dude I said and highlighted they have plans to make it one grid meaning it's multiple grids. Simple english dude when you have project to like make something like a Roller coaster . That means they have yet to build it. Unless you confuses abut word proposed as well.

http://spectrum.ieee.org/energy/the-smarter-grid/will-the-us-finally-get-a-unified-power-grid

Re: Sokoto Plant To Generate Power At N178/kilowatt (more than 3x Regional Price) by Standing5(m): 3:05pm On Dec 28, 2016
Blue3k:

You dare reply when you didn't bring proof after all this time.

Nobody had you banned you liar. You commented next day. After you got done mentioning me.
See am. I was banned after that last comment till 1:30pm today.
Re: Sokoto Plant To Generate Power At N178/kilowatt (more than 3x Regional Price) by Blue3k(m): 3:06pm On Dec 28, 2016
Standing5:
See am. I was banned after that last comment till 1:30pm today.

Nobody had you banned except mods so go cry to them liar I'm still waiting on proof you promised. Lol who told you to curse up a storm because you cant find proof to back your points anyway.
Re: Sokoto Plant To Generate Power At N178/kilowatt (more than 3x Regional Price) by Blue3k(m): 3:16pm On Dec 28, 2016
@Sibrah @standing5 neither of you will bring proof to back up claim why does this matter to you. You both dont believe me, US department of energy, stanford University or IEEE. This all have said same as me. The US has multiple grids not one singular grid like you find in Europe. (You both have claimed oposite)

If they currently have a singular grid why is it a proposed project to create one? You don't create something that already exist. You two don't read probably due your disabilities.

Sibrah can't understand what project or proposed means. That's why he has a ridiculous amount of questions explaining english language to him. Proof he can't read. How do read comments look at highlighted part and still ask something that senseless.

Sibrah:

3) Don't you think you argued against yourself or indirectly admitted to USA using a single grid, when you said
? ?

Blue3k:

5rd if it was one grid they wouldnt have a project to make it one singular grid on the books.

(The only question you should be asking if the project been completed. New flash it bearly even started and won't be finished for years.)

Standing5 just can't read well. He didn't know US and Canada interconnected on East and West grid.

Re: Sokoto Plant To Generate Power At N178/kilowatt (more than 3x Regional Price) by Sibrah: 3:47pm On Dec 28, 2016
Blue3k:
@Sibrah @standing5 neither of you will bring proof to back up claim why does this matter to you. You both dont believe me, US department of energy, stanford University or IEEE. This all have said same as me. The US has multiple grids not one singular grid like you find in Europe. (You both have claimed oposite)

If they currently have a singular grid why is it a proposed project to create one? You don't create something that already exist. You two don't read probably due your disabilities.

Sibrah can't understand what project or proposed means. That's why he has a ridiculous amount of questions explaining english language to him. Proof he can't read. How do read comments look at highlighted part and still ask something that senseless.

(The only question you should be asking if the project been completed. New flash it bearly even started and won't be finished for years.)

Standing5 just can't read well. He didn't know US and Canada interconnected on East and West grid.
keep editing your posts and shifting ground.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Umar Marafa Dies: FCTA Acting Secretary Is Dead / Buhari Rejects Electoral Bill 2021, Cites Reasons, Asks NASS To Rework Draft / Sergeant Muhammed Kadade: Banditry Was Invented By Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.