Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

Fayose Promotes 15,772 Workers, Pays 2months Salaries, Christmas Bonus - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Promotes 15,772 Workers, Pays 2months Salaries, Christmas Bonus (16219 Views)

Fayose Promotes 15, 772 Ekiti Workers / Fayose Promotes 15,772 Workers, Pays 2months Salaries, Christmas Bonus / Fayose Faults Buhari Christmas Bonus For Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Promotes 15,772 Workers, Pays 2months Salaries, Christmas Bonus by naijaforlife: 9:43am On Dec 26, 2016
Great news no doubt in this recession. At least an attempt is made to pay some of the outstanding arrears. The question to ask is if he is paying from Ekiti state's IGR or from refund by the same FG some people are castigating. God bless PAF, God bless PMB, God bless FRN.
Re: Fayose Promotes 15,772 Workers, Pays 2months Salaries, Christmas Bonus by Bash10(m): 9:49am On Dec 26, 2016
kurt09:
Normal. I don't praise people when they do what's required for them to do. Its like clapping for workers for coming to work. A worker deserves his/her wages/allowances and promotion. #IstillstandwithBuhari for better Nigeria.

who is this one bayiii

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Promotes 15,772 Workers, Pays 2months Salaries, Christmas Bonus by Wasapella: 9:53am On Dec 26, 2016
It's OK...
Re: Fayose Promotes 15,772 Workers, Pays 2months Salaries, Christmas Bonus by Rilwayne001: 10:03am On Dec 26, 2016
MrPresident1:
Fayose, anointed for a time like this.
Yoruba is blessed.
Rilwayne001 where are you?

He has always being the man of the people, even though a he's a loquacious reprobate. He's a blessing to us indeed.
Re: Fayose Promotes 15,772 Workers, Pays 2months Salaries, Christmas Bonus by APCmyheart(m): 10:04am On Dec 26, 2016
omowolewa:
Somewhere in Oyo State, its sack letters as a way of contributing to the Unemployment statistics

Lol just sack letters? you mind telling us why they were sacked?

Fake certificate..
Re: Fayose Promotes 15,772 Workers, Pays 2months Salaries, Christmas Bonus by APCmyheart(m): 10:06am On Dec 26, 2016
Austin4lif:
APC E-warriors will not like this. They are naturally sadist and hate anything good from the opposition, they are also visionless and ambitionless because they have dedicated their youthful age to Buhari and his team of hypocrites. welldone fayose

You are so daft, What's is the news about promoting workers, Fashola rule Lagos 2007-2015 and i never read in papers about workers being promoted.. Now are you saying Fashola did not promote any workers?

same with some other states..

Fayose is just doing anything to get sympathy hahaha..
Re: Fayose Promotes 15,772 Workers, Pays 2months Salaries, Christmas Bonus by MrPresident1: 10:06am On Dec 26, 2016
Rilwayne001:

He has always being the man of the people, even though a he's a loquacious reprobate. He's a blessing to us indeed.

No, he is not a loquacious reprobate, God has given him to us at this time and has given him what is needed.

The true loquacious reprobates are the people who sold the flock of God into slavery.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Promotes 15,772 Workers, Pays 2months Salaries, Christmas Bonus by APCmyheart(m): 10:08am On Dec 26, 2016
ajbf:

They succeded themselves in office. The two useless APC governors you mentioned were there during oil boom and they could not save rather the unfortunate Aregbesola (otherwise known as Aregbese) plunged the state into monumental debt.

You no get sense, Go to Oyo and Osun and see the changes there and compare it to under PDP...

Bayelsa state Governor cannot compete with Aregbesola in term of developing their various states and mind you Bayelsa allocation is times 3 or more of Osun oooo...

Well PEJ don use Bayelsa allocatio build 10 billion naira hotel on Yanagoa... hahaha
Re: Fayose Promotes 15,772 Workers, Pays 2months Salaries, Christmas Bonus by APCmyheart(m): 10:09am On Dec 26, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
Devil punish bu ha ri...

after he has done with your father and entire family..
Re: Fayose Promotes 15,772 Workers, Pays 2months Salaries, Christmas Bonus by ajbf: 10:12am On Dec 26, 2016
APCmyheart:

You no get sense, Go to Oyo and Osun and see the changes there and compare it to under PDP...

Bayelsa state Governor cannot compete with Aregbesola in term of developing their various states and mind you Bayelsa allocation is times 3 or more of Osun oooo...

Well PEJ don use Bayelsa allocatio build 10 billion naira hotel on Yanagoa... hahaha
You lack manners as you can convene your message without abuse.
Re: Fayose Promotes 15,772 Workers, Pays 2months Salaries, Christmas Bonus by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 26, 2016
kurt09:
Do you praise your employer when they pay your salary after working for 20-26 days? Make use of your brain.
look here

Re: Fayose Promotes 15,772 Workers, Pays 2months Salaries, Christmas Bonus by APCmyheart(m): 10:15am On Dec 26, 2016
EternalTruths:
Can Buhari do this for Federal workers undecided cry

If na to budget #150,000 to pack shit daily the mumu go budget am

Ordinary to give federal workers Christmas bonus so that my friends go settle me, him no gree. angry

You no get sense, No be everything be news, You know how many federal civil servant was promoted or are you saying since may 29th 2015 them never promise any Federal civil servant?

Are you saying other states don't promote workers? are you saying Lagos did not give workers bonus? did you see it in the news? That's what we call maturity..

Someone build bungallow and put it in the news and some build mansion and no one hear about it...
Re: Fayose Promotes 15,772 Workers, Pays 2months Salaries, Christmas Bonus by Rilwayne001: 10:19am On Dec 26, 2016
MrPresident1:

No, he is not a loquacious reprobate, God has given him to us at this time and has given him what is needed.

I called him a loquacious reprobate because he always wants to talk on every issue going on in the country — both the ones he has knowledge of and those ones he doesn't. Only a wise man talk when it's is necessary to talk and not always talking to be noticed. I remember him attacking the president prior to the general election last year. Sponsoring an advert that saying buhari will eventually die in office like YarAdua and co. This is what being loquacious normally cause.

The true loquacious reprobates are the people who sold the flock of God into slavery.

sad come, are you thinking things would have been any different had GEJ been re-elected?
Re: Fayose Promotes 15,772 Workers, Pays 2months Salaries, Christmas Bonus by MrPresident1: 10:27am On Dec 26, 2016
Rilwayne001:

I called him a loquacious reprobate because he always wants to talk on every issue going on in the country — both the ones he has knowledge of and those ones he doesn't. Only a wise man talk when it's is necessary to talk and not always talking to be noticed. I remember him attacking the president prior to the general election last year. Sponsoring an advert that saying buhari will eventually die in office like YarAdua and co. This is what being loquacious normally cause.

sad come, are you thinking things would have been any different had GEJ been re-elected?

Again, I am telling you that he is not a loquacious reprobate, the true loquacious reprobates are the people who sold the flock of God into slavery. He is a state Governor, and he has a right to speak on any issue, he is better informed about the goings on in the country better than you or I.

Things would definitely have been different with GEJ. Are you not a Yoruba man? Have you not heard of what is said about Abiodun and Aole, both Alaafins of Oyo at different times? The head of a ruler determines the fate of his country. During GEJ's time, we had food to eat.

Nobody can cure corruption, it is hypocrisy. God hates hypocrisy! Only Jesus when he comes back can cure corruption because this world is entirely corrupt and run by corruption.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Promotes 15,772 Workers, Pays 2months Salaries, Christmas Bonus by Rilwayne001: 10:33am On Dec 26, 2016
MrPresident1:

Again, I am telling you that he is not a loquacious reprobate, the true loquacious reprobates are the people who sold the flock of God into slavery. He is a state Governor, and he has a right to speak on any issue, he is better informed about the goings on in the country better than you or I.

Things would definitely have been different with GEJ. Are you not a Yoruba man? Have you not heard of what is said about Abiodun and Aole, both Alaafins of Oyo at different times? The head of a ruler determines the fate of his country. During GEJ's time, we had food to eat.

Nobody can cure corruption, it is hypocrisy. God hates hypocrisy! Only Jesus when he comes back can cure corruption because this world is entirely corrupt and run by corruption.

Hmmmmm embarassed cry

Why do you have "Sango" in your signature?
Re: Fayose Promotes 15,772 Workers, Pays 2months Salaries, Christmas Bonus by MrPresident1: 10:57am On Dec 26, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Hmmmmm embarassed cry

Why do you have "Sango" in your signature?

Ahhh Rili!!! Sango lo kan l'anu pe ba yen?

Olukoso ayara ina, akata yeri yeri, olowo ori oko Oya, lo kan pe ba yen shocked

When Sango speaks, he thunders!
When I speak, I thunder!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Promotes 15,772 Workers, Pays 2months Salaries, Christmas Bonus by Rilwayne001: 11:03am On Dec 26, 2016
MrPresident1:

Ahhh Rili!!! Sango lo kan l'anu pe ba yen?

Olukoso ayara ina, akata yeri yeri, olowo ori oko Oya, lo kan pe ba yen shocked

When Sango speaks, he thunders!
When I speak, I thunder!

grin grin Sorry o, Oba Koso.
Re: Fayose Promotes 15,772 Workers, Pays 2months Salaries, Christmas Bonus by MrPresident1: 11:19am On Dec 26, 2016
Rilwayne001:

grin grin Sorry o, Oba Koso.

Pararararararararararara!!!!!!!

Thunder!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Fayose Promotes 15,772 Workers, Pays 2months Salaries, Christmas Bonus by Austin4lif: 11:28am On Dec 26, 2016
APCmyheart:

You are so daft, What's is the news about promoting workers, Fashola rule Lagos 2007-2015 and i never read in papers about workers being promoted.. Now are you saying Fashola did not promote any workers?

same with some other states..

Fayose is just doing anything to get sympathy hahaha..
APC your heart abi? Waste your destiny for useless politicians. infact we need people like you becos i want to join APC. We need tools like you to win
Re: Fayose Promotes 15,772 Workers, Pays 2months Salaries, Christmas Bonus by perfectwazobia1: 11:37am On Dec 26, 2016
Good one mr governor of Ekiti state
Re: Fayose Promotes 15,772 Workers, Pays 2months Salaries, Christmas Bonus by fkdmods: 12:14pm On Dec 26, 2016
Austin4lif:
APC E-warriors will not like this. They are naturally sadist and hate anything good from the opposition, they are also visionless and ambitionless because they have dedicated their youthful age to Buhari and his team of hypocrites. welldone fayose

It is only in Nigeria you will see people doing back flips and celebrating when salaries are paid. That is how chained the mindset of a Nigerian is. A thing that is as normal as breathing. Nigerians don't see their rights as such. They see their rights as favors owed them. What a people. Smh.
Re: Fayose Promotes 15,772 Workers, Pays 2months Salaries, Christmas Bonus by Austin4lif: 12:19pm On Dec 26, 2016
fkdmods:

It is only in Nigeria you will see people doing back flips and celebrating when salaries are paid. That is how chained the mindset of a Nigerian is. A thing that is as normal as breathing. Nigerians don't see their rights as such. They see their rights as favors owed them. What a people. Smh.
do you know that some states are owing 9 months salary? You are still a boy under your mum roof, u will nt know what am saying.
Re: Fayose Promotes 15,772 Workers, Pays 2months Salaries, Christmas Bonus by fkdmods: 12:29pm On Dec 26, 2016
Austin4lif:
do you know that some states are owing 9 months salary? You are still a boy under your mum roof, u will nt know what am saying.

And do you know why they are still owing 9 months salary? Because of people like you who don't know what they phuck they are doing or saying. You think your leaders are the problem. The problem is people like you and the way you all think. Unbelievable. Celebrating for something that should be your right. You should be phucking pissed off.
Re: Fayose Promotes 15,772 Workers, Pays 2months Salaries, Christmas Bonus by Austin4lif: 12:42pm On Dec 26, 2016
fkdmods:

And do you know why they are still owing 9 months salary? Because of people like you who don't know what they phuck they are doing or saying. You think your leaders are the problem. The problem is people like you and the way you all think. Unbelievable. Celebrating for something that should be your right. You should be phucking pissed off.
get a job in 2017,
Re: Fayose Promotes 15,772 Workers, Pays 2months Salaries, Christmas Bonus by Deyemith: 12:46pm On Dec 26, 2016
Political gimmic
Re: Fayose Promotes 15,772 Workers, Pays 2months Salaries, Christmas Bonus by fkdmods: 12:47pm On Dec 26, 2016
Austin4lif:
get a job in 2017,

Get a brain and start thinking like normal people do in 2017.
Re: Fayose Promotes 15,772 Workers, Pays 2months Salaries, Christmas Bonus by Austin4lif: 1:01pm On Dec 26, 2016
fkdmods:

Get a brain and start thinking like normal people do in 2017.
you are funny. Let crucify fayose for paying salaries but if is buhari u will clap for him
Re: Fayose Promotes 15,772 Workers, Pays 2months Salaries, Christmas Bonus by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 26, 2016
ekiti has 15722 workers?

i would love to see the breakdown
Re: Fayose Promotes 15,772 Workers, Pays 2months Salaries, Christmas Bonus by APCmyheart(m): 1:04pm On Dec 26, 2016
ajbf:

You lack manners as you can convene your message without abuse.

OMG see who is talking about manners, If you have manners you won't use the word useless on both Oyo and Osun Governors that was the comment i quote

Those 2 Governors have been to where your father can never been..

They have achieved what your Father can never achieve.

They have net with those your father can never think of meeting in his imaginary life..
Re: Fayose Promotes 15,772 Workers, Pays 2months Salaries, Christmas Bonus by fkdmods: 1:07pm On Dec 26, 2016
Austin4lif:
you are funny. Let crucify fayose for paying salaries but if is buhari u will clap for him

The way you think. Smh. Guy, you don't seem to understand. You don't have leaders. They are all useless because the citizenry where you pick them from are useless. Case in point is you. You are celebrating salary payment which means you most likely will do the same thing if you are a governor or president. I tire for una I swear.
Re: Fayose Promotes 15,772 Workers, Pays 2months Salaries, Christmas Bonus by APCmyheart(m): 1:08pm On Dec 26, 2016
Austin4lif:
APC your heart abi? Waste your destiny for useless politicians. infact we need people like you becos i want to join APC. We need tools like you to win

LOL wailers sorry Am not an APC member neither am i in Nigeria so go get a life..
Re: Fayose Promotes 15,772 Workers, Pays 2months Salaries, Christmas Bonus by Akolawole(m): 1:10pm On Dec 26, 2016
Good move BUT he must remember he need to pay their salaries ON TIME without necessarily depending on Abuja.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Crude Oil Discovered In Uruan, Akwa Ibom / How How Much Does Your Area Loves Buhari Or Atiku And Where. / DSS Now Fg’s Terror Gang – Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.