Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,405 members, 7,800,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

Ekiti APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery! - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery! (44616 Views)

Muslims (MURIC) Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over 2019 Doom Message / Wike Is The Worst Governor Rivers Has ever Seen – APC Slams PDP / APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery! by adeayaade: 1:21pm On Dec 26, 2016
This APC spokesman is high on something
Re: Ekiti APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery! by olufemifunso: 1:21pm On Dec 26, 2016
[quote author=tomakint post=52254787]

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/218936-ekiti-apc-slams-pastor-adeboye-support-fayose-alleges-bribery.html
[/quoteNote,pastor Adeboye in 2012 at a rally near EKSU prophesized that d governor that will reform Ekiti, God will send him to us.He described d person as difficult & hard person.He further clarified that d petson.was at a beer joint.He added that d person.wii improve Ekiti economy.Former Gov Fayemi was at d rally.APC should stop insulting d man of God 4 now.Gov Fayose has tried his best 4 Ekiti pple. Ride on good Gov. Fayose.].
Re: Ekiti APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery! by Johnnyessence(m): 2:02pm On Dec 26, 2016
Maximus85:

Actually, I really don't type before I think.

Corruption can not change corruption, can it? Nahhh.

It's been 57years of independence and these so called men of devil have been interfering in politics, what has been the result?

When Jonathan was campaigning the last time, isn't this same pastor part of those Jonathan gave money to so that they can brainwash their gullible followers to vote for him. For what reason will another pastor tell his religiously stupid followers to come to church with their voters card? To do what?

Theres no positive relationship between politics and religion. The end will be disastrous.

If truly these yahoo pastors are really from God, why is Nigeria still like this? If they are preaching virtues and manners as recorded in the Bible, would people still be criminals, cutting corners, bringing, killing, molesting?
But all these blood suckers Preach is prosperity, wealth, riches, their case is different BS. WHY WON'T PEOPLE DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO MAKE MONEY?

These your yahoo daddies are the major problem we have in this country. Soon, I say Sooon, the political powers will see these criminal pastors for whom they really are and a ban will be placed on religion. I will be global. That's the Revelation of John in the Bible. But you are too blind to see.

Jesus never had anything to do with politics. When he was targeted to be made king, he ran. Because that wasn't his assignment. He focused more on his preaching and teaching. Jesus never preached reaches or wealth, in fact he said you can't slave for two masters "riches and God"

He said we should pray for a government under the rulership of God to come. This government is the only solution to our problems.

It's a big shame that some of these pastors know the truth but they have decided to mislead people just because of their wicked, selfish desires.

You can say it again. I don't think before I type.

You're welcome.
seriously u really nailed it here.
Re: Ekiti APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery! by Johnnyessence(m): 2:16pm On Dec 26, 2016
1983sep:
Mr Awe or what's ur name, u drag a man of God into ur dirty politics I bet you this is the beginning of ur falling, and u can never rise again
pls let God fight for daddy g.o not you fighting for him OK.
Re: Ekiti APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery! by anyebedgreat: 2:46pm On Dec 26, 2016
Fayose is a sworn enemy of the APC and he attacks them whenever he feels like. He is always verbally insulting the president and his family and goes to the extent of cooking up tales to defame them. Remember he once likened Buhari to his mother who wears diapers to bed. To all this, Pastor Adeboye is saying well done, keep it up and also saying others should emulate him. Haba! You too think am. The problem in Nigeria is that we are so religious to the extent that we worship pastors. Pastor Adeboye is indirectly taking sides with the enemy of the APC thereby dragging himself into the mess called politics. You don't put on a white clothe to a palm oil factory and expect to come out clean. Whatever he gets is well deserved. Mr Awe is just playing politics. We all know he doesn't mean the bribery allegation against the man just a jab.
Re: Ekiti APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery! by joshtega27(m): 2:53pm On Dec 26, 2016
seguno2:
E don happen.
Ghenghen!
I hope Osinbajo will settle this quarrel between his GO and his political party.

but if that Ekiti man is wise he will shut-up
Re: Ekiti APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery! by Dee60: 3:11pm On Dec 26, 2016
bunmit:

Is the so called pastor not a Nigerian, what right do you have that he doesnt have or not entitled to?

Abi o.

APC just lost it!
Re: Ekiti APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery! by olufemifunso: 3:59pm On Dec 26, 2016
tomakint:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/218936-ekiti-apc-slams-pastor-adeboye-support-fayose-alleges-bribery.html
APC chairman should apologise to pastor Adeboye b/c pastor has propheised in 2012 dat Gov will rule & improve d economy.Where was Mr Awe by then?At that rally former gov Fayemi was in attendance.Fayose is God sent leader no controversy. embarassed
tomakint:

APC chairman should apologise to pastor Adeboye b/c pastor has propheised in 2012 dat Gov will rule & improve d economy.Where was Mr Awe by then?At that rally former gov Fayemi was in attendance.Fayose is God sent leader no controversy.
Re: Ekiti APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery! by olufemifunso: 3:59pm On Dec 26, 2016
Re: Ekiti APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery! by deomelo: 4:03pm On Dec 26, 2016
2dugged:
you would have made more sense if you had attached the other pictures of apc governors and also that of buhari and co, Pastor Adeboye is not partisan and will welcome who ever deems it fit to recognize him as a servant of God, he is on the side of the people as the government affects members of this congregation,so any one who speaks against the apc has been bribed?, so tell me can we then say that Nbaka was bribed by the apc too?, let's all be objective, do you think the apc led government has been sincere in tackling this fulani herdsmen menace? Answer without sentiments and you might see clearer

I just wonder why you did not do just that instead of the long and needless essay. I'm here to prove my own point, not yours. Post your own pictures too if you have any instead of irrelevant blind argument without facts...
Re: Ekiti APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery! by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 26, 2016
deomelo:

I just wonder why you did not do just that instead of the long and needless essay. I'm here to prove my own point, not yours. Post your own pictures too if you have any instead of irrelevant blind argument without facts...
so the stand of Nbaka is irrelevant and blind?, hehehehe, so who ever speaks against the apc is blind? Mr man go and sit down, you apc lots are pathetic
Re: Ekiti APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery! by Degift: 5:35pm On Dec 26, 2016
edebemba:

Did you tell Fr Mbaka to leave Buhari and politics alone and face his pastoral duties?
I WONDER!
Re: Ekiti APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery! by Johnnyessence(m): 5:49pm On Dec 26, 2016
olufemifunso:
APC chairman should apologise to pastor Adeboye b/c pastor has propheised in 2012 dat Gov will rule & improve d economy.Where was Mr Awe by then?At that rally former gov Fayemi was in attendance.Fayose is God sent leader no controversy. embarassedAPC chairman should apologise to pastor Adeboye b/c pastor has propheised in 2012 dat Gov will rule & improve d economy.Where was Mr Awe by then?At that rally former gov Fayemi was in attendance.Fayose is God sent leader no controversy.
fayose is God sent by been looting d state treasury hmmm. fayose is a man i know well. he played his politics in bad way. now he's now a prophet .it will be shameful of him when all is prophesies does not come to pass next year.
Re: Ekiti APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery! by deomelo: 8:19pm On Dec 26, 2016
2dugged:
so the stand of Nbaka is irrelevant and blind?, hehehehe, so who ever speaks against the apc is blind? Mr man go and sit down, you apc lots are pathetic

There's a clear difference between fraternizing with crooked and corrupt politicians and a pastor preaching social justice.

Ibori was under EFCC investigation and later was convicted and spent years in prison for looting, stealing, and corruption.

Fayose was and even today still under EFCC investigation for election fraud, rigging, stealing, and corruption.

No sane and credible preacher or pastor should praise such characters or advice other leaders and Nigerians to be like such crooked, corrupt and odious characters under criminal investigation.

Is PMB under criminal investigation? No.

There is a clear difference between apple and orange.
Re: Ekiti APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery! by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 26, 2016
deomelo:

There's a clear difference between fraternizing with crooked and corrupt politicians and a pastor preaching social justice.

Ibori was under EFCC investigation and later was convicted and spent years in prison for looting, stealing, and corruption.

Fayose was and even today still under EFCC investigation for election fraud, rigging, stealing, and corruption.

No sane and credible preacher or pastor should praise such characters or advice other leaders and Nigerians to be like such crooked, corrupt and odious characters under criminal investigation.

Is PMB under criminal investigation? No.

There is a clear difference between apple and orange.
he talked about the fulani herdsmen menace and how commendable it was for the governor to stand by his people, the same issue your president has turned a deaf ear to because they are his brothers, and please can you tell me why Nbaka has continued to praise this government when there is obviously nothing worth praising?, pmb might not be under any investigation but he sure is guilty of making promises he cannot fulfill like a man ontop of a woman promising her the moon, anyway, you apc goons can bark all you want, when you used the redeem church to campaign under the guise of osinbajo being a member, y'all didn't complain, or did you people bribe him then?, like I said, the church is open to all, do the right thing and see if you will not get accolades from him, that's the stand of objective people, they are not blinded by political affiliation and will praise who ever does the right thing, you don't expect him to sing praises of buhari when he has not fulfilled one of his promises
Bye

1 Like

Re: Ekiti APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery! by deomelo: 8:54pm On Dec 26, 2016
[s]
2dugged:
he talked about the fulani herdsmen menace and how commendable it was for the governor to stand by his people, the same issue your president has turned a deaf ear to because they are his brothers, and please can you tell me why Nbaka has continued to praise this government when there is obviously nothing worth praising?, pmb might not be under any investigation but he sure is guilty of making promises he cannot fulfill like a man ontop of a woman promising her the moon, anyway, you apc goons can bark all you want, when you used the redeem church to campaign under the guise of osinbajo being a member, y'all didn't complain, or did you people bribe him then?, like I said, the church is open to all, do the right thing and see if you will not get accolades from him, that's the stand of objective people, they are not blinded by political affiliation and will praise who ever does the right thing, you don't expect him to sing praises of buhari when he has not fulfilled one of his promises
Bye
[/s]

A little over 2 years ago, Boko Haram was slaughtering Nigerians left and right setting off explosions even in Abuja and almost in control of a whole state and our territory under terrorist control, but PMB promised to flush them out and regain our territory which he did, he kept his promise to protect Nigerians so don't tell me about protecting the citizenry and keeping promises.

Actually fighting and killing terrorists and boasting all over the place against herdsmen are 2 different things.

A preacher and supposedly man of God telling Nigerians to emulate crooked and corrupt people like fayose who we've all heard on tape engaging in criminal activities like rigging elections and stealing public funds was shameful and reprehensible.

Shouting about herdsman doesn't alter the fact that Fayose is crooked, corrupt and odious or that he's under criminal investigation which happens to be the second time...
Re: Ekiti APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery! by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 26, 2016
deomelo:
[s][/s]

A little over 2 years ago, Boko Haram was slaughtering Nigerians left and right setting off explosions even in Abuja and almost in control of a whole state and our territory under terrorist control, but PMB promised to flush them out and regain our territory which he did, he kept his promise to protect Nigerians so don't tell me about protecting the citizenry and keeping promises.

Actually fighting and killing terrorists and boasting all over the place against herdsmen are 2 different things.

A preacher and supposedly man of God telling Nigerians to emulate crooked and corrupt people like fayose who we've all heard on tape engaging in criminal activities like rigging elections and stealing public funds was shameful and reprehensible.

Shouting about herdsman doesn't alter the fact that Fayose is crooked, corrupt and odious or that he's under criminal investigation which happens to be the second time...

@bolded, sit back and ask yourself that question in all sincerity,I don't have time for your likes,I can see that being objective is not your forte from the bolded, so, bye keep barking, your barks have no effect on the pastor, you apc goons seem to hate criticism yet can't seem to do the right thing without propaganda, when you are done barking, you will go to sleep, bye
Re: Ekiti APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery! by psalmist0203(m): 10:26pm On Dec 26, 2016
snofay:
Dat is wat u get wen men of God don't stick to deir clergy work but keeps pokenosing into politics. The redeem church will soon be like the Roman catholic church where politics is wat runs d church and Adeboye the pope of Nigeria.
bros, shut your eyes, take a deep breath and relax for a while maybe your brain will reset well.
Re: Ekiti APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery! by snofay(m): 3:09pm On Dec 28, 2016
psalmist0203:

bros, shut your eyes, take a deep breath and relax for a while maybe your brain will reset well.
see dis religious nimcoompoops.....wen all these Nigerian pastors finish using ur head and u finally not make heaven....una eye go clear.....
Re: Ekiti APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery! by Kayelyon: 6:34pm On Dec 29, 2016
muzari:
Adeboye can be bribed with anything, the difference between Adeboye and house of rep member is zero.
A greedy man doesn't care how little, he wants all no matter how small.

If only your opinion counted. It seems like after many like you have been scammed by "mushroom" churches & prayer houses, you take out you annoyance on ALL wealthy pastors. Talking trash about greed.
Pst Adeboye is not your mate!

How stupid can anyone be to suggest Adeboye is after your money.
A global pastor with several billionares as sons will need how much from Ekiti state?

Even if you dey vex, dont be foolish too nah!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion / Pantami Registers Nigeria As DCO Member, To Share Personal Data - Gazette / We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.