Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,058 members, 7,807,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder (59310 Views)

Freedom From Religion Is The Best Thing Ever / I Have Started Hating God This Days, I Think Religion Is A Scam / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:23am On Dec 26, 2016
The atheists are going apoplectic with rage after Mark Zuckerberg made it clear that he isn't an atheist . Why would anyone intelligent consider atheism ?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by felixomor: 10:24am On Dec 26, 2016
randomperson:

Oh... So u don't have anything to counter the fact that Jews are the most irreligious set of people... Got it grin

U have no shame mehn.
Ur mouth is like amoeba.

U start with "A=B"

Then u move to
"A is not B but I know A more than you"

And then u finally move to
"u know A more than me, but u r not making sense"

U need deliverance.
Honestly

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by ZoneBslayer(m): 10:25am On Dec 26, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Chai!! what are you really saying here?

have I tried to sell you big bang? where did big bang come into this discussion? you're the one that's been pulling false dichotomy fallacy and can't even see the error of your ways even when I've been pointing it out

Chai!! all I've done so far is recommend a book you haven't read but you're just making blind uneducated guesses on what's inside it

this is Pathetic
still referring me to Mr Dawkins book? so your atheism is based on follow follow? you don't even know or can explain what you claim to follow..all you know is what Mr Dawkins said in his book? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by pressplay411(m): 10:25am On Dec 26, 2016
DangotePikin:
lol you didn't say anything about the emphatic NO, he gave about his position as an atheist.

I don't think he's an atheist.
And I don't think any intellectual should be too.
Anyone who has ever "Created" something before should reckon there must be a Creator behind this vast marvellous and complex universe.
Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by gokuu(m): 10:25am On Dec 26, 2016
4everGod:

There the conservatives go again.

Using catchy memes devoid of any substance to try to divert attention.

Shiorrrr!
Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 26, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
The atheists are going apoplectic with rage after Mark Zuckerberg made it clear that he isn't an atheist . Why would anyone intelligent consider atheism ?

Seun may query the mod that pushed this to front page. hahahaha

They are having anaphylactic shock so much so they have gone seriously into damage control mode.
Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 26, 2016
felixomor:

U have no shame mehn.
Ur mouth is like amoeba.

U start with "A=B"

Then u move to
"A is not B but I know A more than you"

And then u finally move to
"u know A more than me, but u r not making sense"

U need deliverance.
Honestly

FINITO!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by lepasharon(f): 10:26am On Dec 26, 2016
Christianity is not a religion. Mark Zukerberg said religion is important. So why are Christians masturbating over what he said?

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by musicwriter(m): 10:26am On Dec 26, 2016
(1). "Atheism is nonsense".........Isaac Newton.

(2). “I am a deeply religious nonbeliever. This is a somewhat new kind of religion”..........Albert Einstein, in a letter to Hans Muehsam, March 30, 1954.

(3). “I believe in Spinoza's God who reveals himself in the orderly harmony of what exists, not in a God who concerns himself with fates and actions of human beings.”.................Albert Einstein, upon being asked if he believed in God by Rabbi Herbert Goldstein of the Institutional Synagogue, New York, April 24, 1921.

As you can see above, what great minds do is try to explain God not totally dismiss it. Though I don't consider Mark Zuckerberg a great mind, but all I can assure you is that a great mind CANNOT be an atheist. Its not possible!!.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by hopefulLandlord: 10:26am On Dec 26, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Hehehehehehehehe all I see is Christians flying to cloud nine because someone left atheism

no atheist so far shows rage, just psychological projection from Christians

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:26am On Dec 26, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Chai!! what are you really saying here?

have I tried to sell you big bang? where did big bang come into this discussion? you're the one that's been pulling false dichotomy fallacy and can't even see the error of your ways even when I've been pointing it out

Chai!! all I've done so far is recommend a book you haven't read but you're just making blind uneducated guesses on what's inside it

this is Pathetic

You really need to stop embarrassing yourself bro .

Evolution does not refute God - theistic evolutionists see natural selection as a mechanism God used in creation .

And atheists in Raelism (UFO religion) reject evolution - they believe aliens created life on earth but can't tell how life ultimately began .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by hopefulLandlord: 10:27am On Dec 26, 2016
ZoneBslayer:

still referring me to Mr Dawkins book? so your atheism is based on follow follow? you don't even know or can explain what you claim to follow..all you know is what Mr Dawkins said in his book? grin

bros, kindly refer to the beginning of our discussion, its you that's been guessing and changing
Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 26, 2016
gokuu:

There the conservatives go again.

Using catchy memes devoid of any substance to try to divert attention.

Shiorrrr!

You were only deserving of a meme. So gave you one since written words are codes you cannot decipher. Do not forget to sit your skinny behind on an icepack
Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:28am On Dec 26, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Hehehehehehehehe all I see is Christians flying to cloud nine because someone left atheism

no atheist so far shows rage, just psychological projection from Christians

Come on bro , he was never an atheist . He was just a religious skeptic . And religious skepticism isn't atheism or agnosticism

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_skepticism
Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by hopefulLandlord: 10:28am On Dec 26, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

You really need to stop embarrassing yourself bro .

Evolution does not refute God - theistic evolutionists see natural selection as a mechanism God used in creation .

And atheists in Raelism (UFO religion) reject evolution - they believe aliens created life on earth but can't tell how life ultimately began .

you seem to pretend not to be able to read in order to say what you want to say

how does this comment of yours relate to the post you quoted?
Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 26, 2016
lepasharon:
Christianity is not a religion. Mark Zukerberg said religion is important. So why are Christians masturbating over what he said?

So suddenly Christianity is not a Religion? Only a MATURED believer can get to the point of knowing that Christianity is not a religion. He is on his way there. You on the other hand, How far your damage control na?
Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by mrmrmister: 10:29am On Dec 26, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

He is the CEO of one of the world's biggest companies, do you expect him to attack religion?
He'll lick people's butts if he has to
That's what it takes to be a Businessman

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by hopefulLandlord: 10:29am On Dec 26, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Come on bro , he was never an atheist . He was just a religious skeptic . And religious skepticism isn't atheism or agnosticism

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_skepticism

oh! so you admit you're on cloud nine? grin
Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:29am On Dec 26, 2016
lepasharon:

He explicitly rejected atheism . That's the cool part . Why are atheists still prating

3 Likes

Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by MrMontella(m): 10:30am On Dec 26, 2016
musicwriter:
(1). "Atheism is nonsense".........Isaac Newton.

(2). “I am a deeply religious nonbeliever. This is a somewhat new kind of religion”..........Albert Einstein, in a letter to Hans Muehsam, March 30, 1954.

(3). “I believe in Spinoza's God who reveals himself in the orderly harmony of what exists, not in a God who concerns himself with fates and actions of human beings.”.................Albert Einstein, upon being asked if he believed in God by Rabbi Herbert Goldstein of the Institutional Synagogue, New York, April 24, 1921.

As you can see above, what great minds do is try to explain God not totally dismiss it. Though I don't consider Mark Zuckerberg a great mind, but all I can assure you is that a great mind CANNOT be an atheist. Its not possible!!.
do you know who alan Turing is?

I guess not!..
Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by felixomor: 10:30am On Dec 26, 2016
lepasharon:

Nobody who comes to God start out flying.
Babies learn to crawl, then walk and then run.

He has acknowledged there is God.
Its small by small.

And also, nobody is masturbating here, unless you are projecting your own thoughts.

1 Like

Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 26, 2016
Muafrika2:

grin grin

Poor atheists grin grin

Now they just have uncle Seun grin

oh sweet heavens, you are wicked

1 Like

Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by BrutalJab: 10:32am On Dec 26, 2016
samsam2019 come and see how foolish and delusional you and Seun is.

3 Likes

Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by hopefulLandlord: 10:33am On Dec 26, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

He explicitly rejected atheism . That's the cool part . Why are atheists still prating
lol no atheist is prating

I know you seriously wish we were looking at your posts on this thread but all I see is Christians getting extremely excited that someone is not an atheist, you would've thougt he said he is a Christian looking at the comments of our Christians so far

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by kraftykc(m): 10:33am On Dec 26, 2016
PaulKillerman:
; He says he believes religion is important ; which of course it is to his patrons , who patronises his platform; and as such he is suppose to wish them well as they mark their event. .

I'm Christian; but to be true with us, religion has a way of dimming ones mind and make u very bleak and dismal in reasoning; it doesn't help u delve into that pool of inquisition, to find answers to the unknown; reason why most inventors whose ideas have changed mankind are atheist ; and Africa which is very religion have always lived in mediocrity and have never invented anything to help humanity...

You are most likely Catholic too.

Whatever you label, good on you for realizing religion's drawbacks
Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 26, 2016
mrmrmister:

He is the CEO of one of the world's biggest companies, do you expect him to attack religion?
He'll lick people's butts if he has too

Nope he is being honest. People like him whose life is always in the limelight need not lie because if they are found out to be lying thats a huge dent to his image. He was being truthful. You should try that sometime instead of lying at every turn as the atheist creed permits.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:34am On Dec 26, 2016
mrmrmister:

He'll lick people's butts if he has too

The salient thing in his comment is that he rejected atheism . He does not need to criticize religion .

1 Like

Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by lepasharon(f): 10:35am On Dec 26, 2016
4everGod:

So suddenly Christianity is not a Religion? Only a MATURED believer can get to the point of knowing that Christianity is not a religion. He is on his way there. You on the other hand, How far your damage control na?

Exactly, Christians believe christianity is not a religion so why are Christians getting their knickers in a twist over what he said. Christianity has nothing to do with religion remember? Hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by AngelsAndStars(m): 10:36am On Dec 26, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

so because we don't know, we should just put it all on a manmade deity and call it a day like you said?

Chai!!!
says who?

while searching (pretty sure you'll never find) don't tell off the religious.
Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by gokuu(m): 10:37am On Dec 26, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

The salient thing in his comment is that he rejected atheism . He does not need to criticize religion .

He simply said he was not an Athiest, and that he thinks religion is very important.
Your use of "rejection" is a tad too much.
Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by hopefulLandlord: 10:37am On Dec 26, 2016
MrMontella:
given the religious comments so far..
Would it be far fetched if we called their reasoning dumb?
Hehehehehehehehe
Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by lepasharon(f): 10:37am On Dec 26, 2016
felixomor:

Nobody who comes to God start out flying.
Babies learn to crawl, then walk and then run.

He has acknowledged there is God.
Its small by small.

And also, nobody is masturbating here, unless you are projecting your own thoughts.

Come to God? grin He is not a Christian, so is still a lost sheep remember?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (25) (Reply)

Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand / Adeboye Retires As RCCG GO, Obayemi Named Successor / Pastor Chris And Ex-wife, Anita’s Divorce Explained

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.