Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,431 members, 7,808,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder (59321 Views)

Freedom From Religion Is The Best Thing Ever / I Have Started Hating God This Days, I Think Religion Is A Scam / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by dragonking3: 8:41am On Dec 26, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

just like Mark Zuckerberg just did, Amirite?
Yep grin
Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by Yannny: 8:43am On Dec 26, 2016
shocked shocked shocked SPIRITUALITY MATTERS!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by hopefulLandlord: 8:43am On Dec 26, 2016
dragonking3:
Yep grin
can you show me where mark confessed to be a Christian? I missed that part
Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by felixomor: 8:44am On Dec 26, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

you're supposed to be, because y'know you became an atheist because of Zuckerberg

*Yawns*
grin

I just remembered this thread by one of your colleagues.....

https://www.nairaland.com/3403438/notable-atheists-achievements-undiluted....

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 26, 2016
4everGod:

I warned them that atheism will lose massive members in the next 50yrs and a lot of them would be sitting alone on their park bench they refused to believe. A lot of them who felt Mark Zuckerberg became rich and successful through atheism have been hit hard as the guy has identified with his roots and pointed out when he was in limbo and asking questions and EMPHATICALLY denounced atheism with a big resounding NO! He knows atheism is for retards.

Yep they only have seun to huddle up with now aand sing kumbaya all day. hahahahahahaha

He he

And on Christmas day! grin

3 Likes

Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 26, 2016
Since when did mark Zuckerberg become the yardstick for Atheists?

Religion is important according to him, yes. Christians, i want to believe your doctrine stipulates that those who don't believe in Jesus Christ will burn in hell. If he was raised Jewish and is currently Jewish (I suppose?), doesn't that mean he would burn in hell, according to your belief?

So please, why are you guys happy about the news

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by dragonking3: 8:46am On Dec 26, 2016
hopefulLandlord:
can you show me where mark confessed to be a Christian? I missed that part
Can you show me were I said that Mark confessed to be a Christian?
Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by hopefulLandlord: 8:46am On Dec 26, 2016
felixomor:

*Yawns* grin
okay?
Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by felixomor: 8:47am On Dec 26, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

okay?

*Yawns* again undecided
Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 26, 2016
PaulKillerman:
; He says he believes religion is important ; which of course it is to his patrons , who patronises his platform; and as such he is suppose to wish them well as they mark their event. .

I'm Christian; but to be true with us, religion has a way of dimming ones mind and make u very bleak and dismal in reasoning; it doesn't help u delve into that pool of inquisition, to find answers to the unknown; reason why most inventors whose ideas have changed mankind are atheist ; and Africa which is very religion have always lived in mediocrity and have never invented anything to help humanity...
deep reasoning
Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 26, 2016
felixomor:

*Yawns*
grin

Raphiemontella aka mrmontella go and edit that thread and remove Mark zuckerberg from that list. Give us the updated version abeg lmao

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by randomperson: 8:47am On Dec 26, 2016
masonkz:
Since when did mark Zuckerberg become the yardstick for Atheists?

Religion is important according to him, yes. Christians, i want to believe your doctrine stipulates that those who don't believe in Jesus Christ will burn in hell. If he was raised Jewish and is currently Jewish (I suppose?), doesn't that mean he would burn in hell, according to your belief?

So please, why are you guys happy about the news
I just don't get it... He is not even a Christian and all the Christians are jerking off??

6 Likes

Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 26, 2016
MrMontella:

where did he say he is a theist?

He said he holds religion in high esteem whereas atheists don't have regard for religion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by shaqhead: 8:48am On Dec 26, 2016
PaulKillerman:
; He says he believes religion is important ; which of course it is to his patrons , who patronises his platform; and as such he is suppose to wish them well as they mark their event. .

I'm Christian; but to be true with us, religion has a way of dimming ones mind and make u very bleak and dismal in reasoning; it doesn't help u delve into that pool of inquisition, to find answers to the unknown; reason why most inventors whose ideas have changed mankind are atheist ; and Africa which is very religion have always lived in mediocrity and have never invented anything to help humanity...
Wrong Son, wrong! Read this and you must atleast one or two >> https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Christians_in_science_and_technology?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C7407925832
Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by hopefulLandlord: 8:50am On Dec 26, 2016
Pidgin2:

He said he holds religion in high esteem whereas atheists don't have regard for religion.

there are atheists in Buddhism
Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by MrMontella(m): 8:50am On Dec 26, 2016
felixomor:

*Yawns* grin
undecided what happen?
Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by Idrismusty97(m): 8:50am On Dec 26, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
Mark Zukerberg thinks that questioning religion makes one an atheist but he is wrong .

Read here to know why

https://www.nairaland.com/3500235/must-read-god-without-religion

Anyway I just confirmed it myself grin Thanks DangotePikin cool

Mark Zukerberg has officially rejected atheism (though calling him an atheist is a misnomer ) .

Atheism is indeed a transitive state cheesy cheesy
Well the Hindus, Muslims, Buddhists etc are Still theist anyway. I don't know why Christians are making a fuss over this, I thought it doesn't matter whether he is a theist or not so long as he doesn't believe in your Jesus he will burn in hell. And apparently i don't think Mark Zuckerberg being raised a Jew believe in your Jesus.

7 Likes

Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by Nobody: 8:51am On Dec 26, 2016
kevinscore:

deep reasoning

His reasoning is wrong on every level. The origin of science is Christian and the greatest inventors of all time have been Religious or devout Christians.

I even opened a thread about one a few days ago. Look it up

https://www.nairaland.com/3530285/christian-legacy-smartphones
Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by MrMontella(m): 8:51am On Dec 26, 2016
Pidgin2:

felixomor...
See wetin i de talk?
Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by Orikinla1: 8:51am On Dec 26, 2016
Orikinla and Zuckerberg laughing at the fools called atheists. grin

1 Like

Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by xynerise: 8:51am On Dec 26, 2016
Seun, Pele. Keep being atheist. Mark was only joking grin

2 Likes

Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by hopefulLandlord: 8:51am On Dec 26, 2016
randomperson:

I just don't get it... He is not even a Christian and all the Christians are jerking off??

atheism has done huge damage to their camp, anything against it is welcome, Hell even if he becomes a cow worshipping Hindu doesn't matter, so long he's no longer atheist

these guys are a joke

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by eminent97: 8:52am On Dec 26, 2016
[quote author=PaulKillerman post=52257945].

I'm Christian; but to be true with us, religion has a way of dimming ones mind and make u very bleak and dismal in reasoning; it doesn't help u delve into that pool of inquisition, to find answers to the unknown; reason why most inventors whose ideas have cha that means ur christianity isnt genuine cuz christianity allows an open mind to any issue...u dont just accept a fact without proof in christianity....and next time do a good research about inventions and thier inventors before u post ur idea...michael faraday was a christian who discovered electricity to mention a few and the concept of shoes was made by an african....let me leave u with that.
Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by MrMontella(m): 8:52am On Dec 26, 2016
4everGod:

Raphiemontella aka mrmontella go and edit that thread and remove Mark zuckerberg from that list. Give us the updated version abeg lmao

system error in update undecided

you mad about it ? cheesy
Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 26, 2016
randomperson:

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 26, 2016
It may probably be a "bot" you were talking to thinking it was mark

1 Like

Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by seuncyrus(m): 8:55am On Dec 26, 2016
MBush:

That's how they keep deceiving them. by telling them that most inventors were atheist...

Whereas , majority were staunch Christians..!!

LoL, even the first billionaire in the world john D rokerfeller was a christian and a committed tither... let them keep deceiving themselves

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 26, 2016
MrMontella:

system error in update undecided

you mad about it ? cheesy

Why should i be mad. Its your version of Atheistic Taqquiyya so i understand.
Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by rhektor(m): 8:56am On Dec 26, 2016
Seun will be crying out loud right now, hopefulLandlord will be considering... ...?
Jonbellion will be hiding his shameface, Chai Eyehategod where art thou?
Mark just gave them a hit bellow the belt.
This is KO
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by pennywys(m): 8:56am On Dec 26, 2016
PaulKillerman:

you got it correct bro
Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by hopefulLandlord: 8:57am On Dec 26, 2016
rhektor:
Seun will be crying out loud right now, hopefulLandlord will be considering... ...?
Jonbellion will be hiding his shameface, Chai Eyehategod where art thou?
Mark just gave them a hit bellow the belt.
This is KO
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

you seriously wish that were the case.........
Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by abatisegun: 8:57am On Dec 26, 2016
mostyg:
Everyone has a religion. You either worship God or your desire.
You either allow your creator,God to dictate your affairs or your desire to guide you.
Gid bless u for this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Tom Samson's Rolls-Royce 50th Birthday Gift (pics) / Pastor Chris And Ex-wife, Anita’s Divorce Explained / What Pastors Go Through For Members Sake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.