Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

Flavour Shares Photo With His Two Daughters On Christmas Day - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour Shares Photo With His Two Daughters On Christmas Day (36247 Views)

Davido Celebrates His Two Daughters On ‘National Daughter Day’ (Photos) / Flavour Shares Photo With His Father To Celebrate Father's Day / After The Release Of Kemi Olunloyo , Flavour Shares Topless Picture Again !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flavour Shares Photo With His Two Daughters On Christmas Day by WAECFlyer: 11:06pm On Dec 25, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Flavour Shares Photo With His Two Daughters On Christmas Day by WAECFlyer: 11:07pm On Dec 25, 2016
proud dad

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Flavour Shares Photo With His Two Daughters On Christmas Day by Ginaz(f): 11:16pm On Dec 25, 2016
Pretty babies from different mothers by same father.

I hope my future husband won't attempt this cos I won't like it angry

42 Likes

Re: Flavour Shares Photo With His Two Daughters On Christmas Day by 2dice01: 11:20pm On Dec 25, 2016
see dem small children sef don dey wear bum_shot

5 Likes

Re: Flavour Shares Photo With His Two Daughters On Christmas Day by 2dice01: 11:22pm On Dec 25, 2016
Ginaz:

alright lets go inside and make babies
Paparazzi no follow us o

3 Likes

Re: Flavour Shares Photo With His Two Daughters On Christmas Day by decatalyst(m): 11:24pm On Dec 25, 2016
Was he calling their mother'S'? grin

1 Like

Re: Flavour Shares Photo With His Two Daughters On Christmas Day by LesbianBoy(m): 11:26pm On Dec 25, 2016
For flavour mind now, na bad guy! undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flavour Shares Photo With His Two Daughters On Christmas Day by Nobody: 2:04am On Dec 26, 2016
Ginaz:

That depends on your choice of man my dear choose wisely. wink

6 Likes

Re: Flavour Shares Photo With His Two Daughters On Christmas Day by Ournolly: 3:03am On Dec 26, 2016
Cute kids!

1 Like

Re: Flavour Shares Photo With His Two Daughters On Christmas Day by Mikylopez(f): 5:56am On Dec 26, 2016
wink cute kids ...buh to some extent its weird.... really dnt want to share my husband wink

9 Likes

Re: Flavour Shares Photo With His Two Daughters On Christmas Day by NegeduGrace(f): 6:10am On Dec 26, 2016
it's a good thing he is bringing the two of them together,,@least the deed has been done

3 Likes

Re: Flavour Shares Photo With His Two Daughters On Christmas Day by Kingsley1000(m): 6:26am On Dec 26, 2016
flavour has excessive X-chromosome

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flavour Shares Photo With His Two Daughters On Christmas Day by angelTI(f): 6:30am On Dec 26, 2016
Beautiful girls kiss kiss kiss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flavour Shares Photo With His Two Daughters On Christmas Day by WAECFlyer: 7:54am On Dec 26, 2016
cc: lalasticlala
Re: Flavour Shares Photo With His Two Daughters On Christmas Day by martinz1: 9:34am On Dec 26, 2016
Awww, so cute i need me a daughter
Re: Flavour Shares Photo With His Two Daughters On Christmas Day by KellyKertz(m): 10:16am On Dec 26, 2016
That won't stop him from his p*ssy Tour. .
Meanwhile Those Who Give A Fvck Are Heading That Way!!

16 Likes

Re: Flavour Shares Photo With His Two Daughters On Christmas Day by Janetessy(f): 10:22am On Dec 26, 2016
Ok

Just watching

2 Likes

Re: Flavour Shares Photo With His Two Daughters On Christmas Day by uviesa(m): 10:22am On Dec 26, 2016
Is this news? Are the babies made of gold
Re: Flavour Shares Photo With His Two Daughters On Christmas Day by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 26, 2016
Flavour...whatsoever you do, to the least of our sisters, shall be done on to them.... grin grin flavour girls must be baby mamas...its a must grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flavour Shares Photo With His Two Daughters On Christmas Day by friedcorn: 10:25am On Dec 26, 2016
Other men shall fvck your daughters and make them baby mamas too.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flavour Shares Photo With His Two Daughters On Christmas Day by osolee(m): 10:25am On Dec 26, 2016
Ginaz:

I wouldn't do that boo kiss kiss
Re: Flavour Shares Photo With His Two Daughters On Christmas Day by Recoverd(f): 10:26am On Dec 26, 2016
Lovely kids.
Re: Flavour Shares Photo With His Two Daughters On Christmas Day by Yarduni: 10:26am On Dec 26, 2016
React? How many fans sef? All these sensational titles makes nairaland kinda tacky and wack

3 Likes

Re: Flavour Shares Photo With His Two Daughters On Christmas Day by Jins12(m): 10:26am On Dec 26, 2016
2dice01:
alright lets go inside and make babies
Paparazzi no follow us o

grin grin sure?

1 Like

Re: Flavour Shares Photo With His Two Daughters On Christmas Day by claremont(m): 10:26am On Dec 26, 2016
Ginaz:

So you prefer your future husband to make only you his babymama? There is love in sharing your future husband with ladies who don't have men.
Re: Flavour Shares Photo With His Two Daughters On Christmas Day by friedcorn: 10:27am On Dec 26, 2016
Mikylopez:
wink cute kids
...buh to some extent its weird.... really dnt want to share my husband wink
am very strict on that area, u wont share me with another woman.
Re: Flavour Shares Photo With His Two Daughters On Christmas Day by daddyyo(m): 10:27am On Dec 26, 2016
I smoke loud in a benz...
Re: Flavour Shares Photo With His Two Daughters On Christmas Day by Kenzo89(f): 10:28am On Dec 26, 2016
daddyyo:
I smoke loud in a benz...

I pity ur lungs

1 Like

Re: Flavour Shares Photo With His Two Daughters On Christmas Day by lawrenzi(m): 10:28am On Dec 26, 2016
Lovely Kids
Re: Flavour Shares Photo With His Two Daughters On Christmas Day by DavidEsq(m): 10:28am On Dec 26, 2016
Ginaz:

Depends on if u do it or don't do it cheesy. I think it goes both ways o undecided
Re: Flavour Shares Photo With His Two Daughters On Christmas Day by rosieflower2(f): 10:29am On Dec 26, 2016
Adorable kids

1 Like

Re: Flavour Shares Photo With His Two Daughters On Christmas Day by JonesH(f): 10:31am On Dec 26, 2016
Cuties grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage's Son, Jamil Walking In New Lovely Photo / Uche Ogbodo To Women: Breastfeed Your Babies. Not Men (Photos) / Bukky Wright In Skimpy Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.