Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,090 members, 7,807,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

Gleevirginhair blocked me on instagram after i purchased their bad human hair - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Gleevirginhair blocked me on instagram after i purchased their bad human hair (4035 Views)

Regina Daniels Share Her Cute Photo On Instagram / Wholesale Depot For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gleevirginhair blocked me on instagram after i purchased their bad human hair by Vids: 1:55am On Dec 26, 2016
I had a very bad experience buying from human hair store - gleevirginhair store. I got to know them via social media. Just this November they were doing xmas sales so I made enquiries on their kinky hair via DM on Instagram. I was told it doesn't shread and tangle. Fine i decided to go to their store to make the purchase.
Gleevirginhair store is located at allen, ikeja lagos. I purchased their kinky curly humanhair 16,18inches (300g) at 38k for myself. I liked d feel and d look. But after some time I started to notice d hair was getting rough even wen I hadn't fixed it. I contacted them they said it was normal for the type of hair I bought. I finally fixed the hair. The same hair that was said to be a grade 9A double weft hair, shread while i ran my hands through it little by little. You can guess as days went by it shread even more, more than any hair i had ever fixed. I decided to write them on instagram. Below is the following response i got from them. When they chose not to give me any reply i took to their page to make a post there which i also included below and they deleted it in seconds nd i got blocked! For what?
If you noticed in the picture the post was actually deleted. Thank God I have a screenshot of it.

Please tell me what i have done wrong!
They sold me low quality hair and even after i complained they couldn't care less. What devils? Thats d problem with all this amateur businesses springing up everyday unfit to run a successful business.
Dey couldn't even attend to me properly and just left the chat unanswered and even chose to block me from their page. *laughs* Thats insane and low for them.
This is bad and I'm sure I'm not the only one they have done this to. I'm also sure they are not the only store that also does this in this Nigeria. Such wicked people. All they want is money and dats all they don't care if you are satisfied with their products.

I find it really surprising an apology could come out of them. Although I wouldn't have taken that for an answer but at least that would have still been something. Instead their way of solving the problem was blocking me. Well i would not take that for an answer Gleevirginhair store!

How could they not care? Sigh**
Do they really think that attitude is gonna get them far in this competitive hair business??

Smart Nigerian women..if u love urself and choose to spend ur hard earned money wisely you know what to do. Thank you!

You can check the rest of the screenshots posted on fb https://www.facebook.com/humanhairreviews/posts/182762708863219

Re: Gleevirginhair blocked me on instagram after i purchased their bad human hair by Vids: 3:19am On Dec 26, 2016
Vids:
I had a very bad experience buying from human hair store - gleevirginhair store. I got to know them via social media. Just this November they were doing xmas sales so I made enquiries on their kinky hair via DM on Instagram. I was told it doesn't shread and tangle. Fine i decided to go to their store to make the purchase.
Gleevirginhair store is located at allen, ikeja lagos. I purchased their kinky curly humanhair 16,18inches (300g) at 38k for myself. I liked d feel and d look. But after some time I started to notice d hair was getting rough even wen I hadn't fixed it. I contacted them they said it was normal for the type of hair I bought. I finally fixed the hair. The same hair that was said to be a grade 9A double weft hair, shread while i ran my hands through it little by little. You can guess as days went by it shread even more, more than any hair i had ever fixed. I decided to write them on instagram. Below is the following response i got from them. When they chose not to give me any reply i took to their page to make a post there which i also included below and they deleted it in seconds nd i got blocked! For what?
If you noticed in the picture the post was actually deleted. Thank God I have a screenshot of it.

Please tell me what i have done wrong!
They sold me low quality hair and even after i complained they couldn't care less. What devils? Thats d problem with all this amateur businesses springing up everyday unfit to run a successful business.
Dey couldn't even attend to me properly and just left the chat unanswered and even chose to block me from their page. *laughs* Thats insane and low for them.
This is bad and I'm sure I'm not the only one they have done this to. I'm also sure they are not the only store that also does this in this Nigeria. Such wicked people. All they want is money and dats all they don't care if you are satisfied with their products.

I find it really surprising an apology could come out of them. Although I wouldn't have taken that for an answer but at least that would have still been something. Instead their way of solving the problem was blocking me. Well i would not take that for an answer Gleevirginhair store!

How could they not care? Sigh**
Do they really think that attitude is gonna get them far in this competitive hair business??
Whoever owns gleevirginhair should be ashamed of themselves and should be embarrassed to put their face in public.

Smart Nigerian women..if u love urself and choose to spend ur hard earned money wisely you know what to do. Thank you!

You can check the rest of the screenshots posted on fb https://www.facebook.com/humanhairreviews/posts/182762708863219
Re: Gleevirginhair blocked me on instagram after i purchased their bad human hair by Goldenheart(m): 5:09am On Dec 26, 2016
One chance tongue you have the address wink
Re: Gleevirginhair blocked me on instagram after i purchased their bad human hair by kemachuk: 6:50am On Dec 26, 2016
go and call them out on sdk blog. I hate cheats. go to www.stelladimokokorkus.com
that's why I'm still skeptical about all these online shops everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Gleevirginhair blocked me on instagram after i purchased their bad human hair by queenfav(f): 9:06am On Dec 26, 2016
Sorry u had that experience... Many hair dealers compromise on hair quality to make bigger profits. Also a double drawn hair of good quality cannot be sold at that price.

2 Likes

Re: Gleevirginhair blocked me on instagram after i purchased their bad human hair by UIA04(f): 9:58am On Dec 26, 2016
Please call them out on sdk blog and Instablog
Re: Gleevirginhair blocked me on instagram after i purchased their bad human hair by UIA04(f): 10:00am On Dec 26, 2016
queenfav:
Sorry u had that experience... So far i am yet to get complaints about my hairs. Many hair dealers compromise on hair quality to make bigger profits. She should have compensated you somehow rather than blocking you. LOL @ take away the bushy tips.. On top hair of how much?Thats really bad, from d look sef u should have known it was a fake hair. Also a double drawn hair of good quality cannot be sold at that price.
How much is it meant to be
Re: Gleevirginhair blocked me on instagram after i purchased their bad human hair by queenfav(f): 10:56am On Dec 26, 2016
UIA04:

How much is it meant to be
lol...i no know o.. But a good double drawn hair starts from 45k at least.I sell a high grade single drawn kinky hair 25k,4 bundles 300g,for a double drawn it would cost 55k.

Re: Gleevirginhair blocked me on instagram after i purchased their bad human hair by Vids: 12:52pm On Dec 26, 2016
UIA04:
Please call them out on sdk blog and Instablog
how do i go about that?
Re: Gleevirginhair blocked me on instagram after i purchased their bad human hair by Vids: 12:59pm On Dec 26, 2016
queenfav:
Sorry u had that experience... So far i am yet to get complaints about my hairs. Many hair dealers compromise on hair quality to make bigger profits. She should have compensated you somehow rather than blocking you. LOL @ take away the bushy tips.. On top hair of how much?Thats really bad, from d look sef u should have known it was a fake hair. Also a double drawn hair of good quality cannot be sold at that price.
Well not everyone knows good hair. Even if their reaction to this has made me make a public review on them. Customer relationship and satisfaction is very important in business which they definitely lack. They shouldn't have assured me of what the hair wasn't. They are definitely thiefs comon!
Re: Gleevirginhair blocked me on instagram after i purchased their bad human hair by UIA04(f): 3:18pm On Dec 26, 2016
Vids:

how do i go about that?

Send this exact complaint to sdimokokorkus@gmail.com

Instablog is on instagram instablognaija@gmail.commm

1 Like

Re: Gleevirginhair blocked me on instagram after i purchased their bad human hair by migeoart(f): 8:47pm On Dec 26, 2016
sorry about your experience but since you know their address go to their office nd make your complains there like the person above said,double drawn hair starts from 45k upwards!!!
Re: Gleevirginhair blocked me on instagram after i purchased their bad human hair by Vids: 12:46am On Dec 27, 2016
migeoart:
sorry about your experience but since you know their address go to their office nd make your complains there like the person above said,double drawn hair starts from 45k upwards!!!
Yeah i agree but what would i achieve going there to make trouble? Because thats what it would come to.. i had an experience with them also when I placed a second order for my mum online not quite long after i got mine. They delivered that same day but the package wasnt in good shape and my mum wasn't happy with it. D hair wasn't put in a nylon to prevent dust and other particles from getting in them. It was just put jus like that in the bag pack. I had to dust it sef in front of the dispatch to show how serious it was. I then contacted them on bbm nd we had quite a long chat that didn't lead anywhere. They are not just customer oriented. Imagine gleestores telling me they could not exchange the package for me.. its not like i was asking for a refund o..just to exchange coz it also looked like the hair was used on the sample board and had been touched quite some times and also considering it didnt look clean enof. My mum was simply not happy with it. If u see the replies she was giving me..so immature. Telling me they cant do exchange but if its nylon i need for the hair they would send it to me. Imagine nonsense o. It so unfortunate i dont have the screenshots i just had to delete them of my bbm coz the chat wasn't leading anywhere. Is it them i want to go and spend my precious time fighting. Nope! I'll rather post a review about them where people would see and be aware.
Re: Gleevirginhair blocked me on instagram after i purchased their bad human hair by migeoart(f): 7:15pm On Dec 28, 2016
Vids:

Yeah i agree but what would i achieve going there to make trouble? Because thats what it would come to.. i had an experience with them also when I placed a second order for my mum online not quite long after i got mine. They delivered that same day but the package wasnt in good shape and my mum wasn't happy with it. D hair wasn't put in a nylon to prevent dust and other particles from getting in them. It was just put jus like that in the bag pack. I had to dust it sef in front of the dispatch to show how serious it was. I then contacted them on bbm nd we had quite a long chat that didn't lead anywhere. They are not just customer oriented. Imagine gleestores telling me they could not exchange the package for me.. its not like i was asking for a refund o..just to exchange coz it also looked like the hair was used on the sample board and had been touched quite some times and also considering it didnt look clean enof. My mum was simply not happy with it. If u see the replies she was giving me..so immature. Telling me they cant do exchange but if its nylon i need for the hair they would send it to me. Imagine nonsense o. It so unfortunate i dont have the screenshots i just had to delete them of my bbm coz the chat wasn't leading anywhere. Is it them i want to go and spend my precious time fighting. Nope! I'll rather post a review about them where people would see and be aware.

thanks dear you just saved some of is the troubles of buying from them ! and sorry for the whole shit that happened !! reason y some people don't progress in biz!!!

2 Likes

Re: Gleevirginhair blocked me on instagram after i purchased their bad human hair by MadamSpice: 12:02am On Jan 23, 2018
Really wish I had done my research as well before buying. I was also scammed last year November 2017
At least you spent 30k. I spent 110k for her to send me synthetic hair, I was so pained cause I wanted to really treat myself for my birthday and buy good hair as an investment but got scammed and blocked.
Instagram really needs to block her cause it’s not right! Very stupid woman

(1) (Reply)

Latest Braids Hairstyles 2020: New Hairstyles For New Week!! / Sexy Shoe Trend: Wine Coloured Pumps! / on God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.