Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

Tonto Dikeh Enjoys Christmas With Kids. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Enjoys Christmas With Kids. (23633 Views)

Shina Peller's Children Celebrate Christmas With Lovely Pictures / Flavour And His Children Celebrate Christmas With Lovely Pictures / Tonto Dikeh Enjoys Life In Dubai After Being Released From Jail (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Enjoys Christmas With Kids. by Ournolly: 3:37am On Dec 26, 2016
Nollywood star Tonto Dikeh-Churchill posted the picture of her time with kids hosted by her foundation - The Tonto Dikeh Foundation.
She said - Yesterday Day 4! The bouncy castle kept the kids busy whilst having fun and getting fit at the same time. #FunDay #ChildrenAreTheFuture #tontodikehfoundation @t_d_foundation

https://www.instagram.com/p/BOcB53XD_70/

Re: Tonto Dikeh Enjoys Christmas With Kids. by Ournolly: 3:38am On Dec 26, 2016
Re: Tonto Dikeh Enjoys Christmas With Kids. by Nobody: 4:18am On Dec 26, 2016
She changed so much after marriage. For the better that is.

Love the new Tonto.

20 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Enjoys Christmas With Kids. by sholatem(f): 4:33am On Dec 26, 2016
Dis lady surprised me,i didn't expect her marriage to last dis long,considering her age and her way of life then,Madam I doff my hat for u,U indeed Hav a beautiful soul kiss

19 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Enjoys Christmas With Kids. by eezeribe(m): 4:51am On Dec 26, 2016
OK
Re: Tonto Dikeh Enjoys Christmas With Kids. by SexyNairalander: 5:18am On Dec 26, 2016
rokiatu:

Love the new Tonto.
you no dey sleep abi

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Enjoys Christmas With Kids. by NegeduGrace(f): 6:27am On Dec 26, 2016
nothing is impossible with God
Re: Tonto Dikeh Enjoys Christmas With Kids. by Came: 6:51am On Dec 26, 2016
Why the marriage no go last with that kind loving,caring husband way dey do him responsibility. Na woman way dem curse go leave that kind man.. Wetin she dey find outside again...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Enjoys Christmas With Kids. by Ournolly: 9:33am On Dec 26, 2016
rokiatu:

Love the new Tonto.
I agree, other Nollywood stars should look unto her present exemplary life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Enjoys Christmas With Kids. by Jins12(m): 10:47am On Dec 26, 2016
I love the woman Tonto has grown to become. Nice one

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Enjoys Christmas With Kids. by lilmax(m): 10:47am On Dec 26, 2016
maturity

and Rita Domnic dey one side dey form I don't need marriage
Re: Tonto Dikeh Enjoys Christmas With Kids. by femi4: 10:48am On Dec 26, 2016
sholatem:
Dis lady surprised me,i didn't expect her marriage to last dis long,considering her age and her way of life then,Madam I doff my hat for u,U indeed Hav a beautiful soul kiss
All credits to the hubby. A man can either bring out the best or worst in a woman

20 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Enjoys Christmas With Kids. by Yannny: 10:48am On Dec 26, 2016
You just have to dump some habits, when you are engaged. Happy for you ooo.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Enjoys Christmas With Kids. by Kenzo89(f): 10:49am On Dec 26, 2016
This is the best thing to do during Christmas. It's about showing love
Re: Tonto Dikeh Enjoys Christmas With Kids. by Michealsinzo: 10:52am On Dec 26, 2016
Wen the good LORD is wit u
He always make u break
Mockers heart lolz
God bless u girl

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Enjoys Christmas With Kids. by Saraben(f): 10:52am On Dec 26, 2016
Is she pregnant again?? tongue

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Enjoys Christmas With Kids. by JonSnow(m): 10:52am On Dec 26, 2016
Who remembers the tonto front page era? grin

Kai! We don see something for Seun hand for this him website.

7 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Enjoys Christmas With Kids. by jericco1(m): 10:53am On Dec 26, 2016
i like this lady. good one
Re: Tonto Dikeh Enjoys Christmas With Kids. by Yewandequeen(f): 10:54am On Dec 26, 2016
I Love the new poko
Re: Tonto Dikeh Enjoys Christmas With Kids. by folay66(m): 10:54am On Dec 26, 2016
Highness
Re: Tonto Dikeh Enjoys Christmas With Kids. by curvilicious: 10:55am On Dec 26, 2016
Lovely from a formally over naughty actress
Re: Tonto Dikeh Enjoys Christmas With Kids. by Daniel058(m): 10:57am On Dec 26, 2016
Tonto don surprise us all

Who believed Tonto would stay married without any wahala rocking their marriage?

Chai !! There is nothing unachievable on this planet earth... Determination is the key!

✌️

Pokolee
Re: Tonto Dikeh Enjoys Christmas With Kids. by Khutie: 10:59am On Dec 26, 2016
kiss No doubt Tonto was once our own 'badgirl riri' buh since she goh married to dah humble soul, her life changed for better. And one thing I noticed is dah she hardly throws her private life owt to the media again. If this stupid bloggers see nothing to write abuh most of our celebrities, I swear they gonna be having a sweet life. A good husband is never the first to go to sleep at night or the last to awake in the morning. Tonto was blessed wid the best. And dahz my prayer for our nairaland girls.

10 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Enjoys Christmas With Kids. by Talk2Bella(f): 11:01am On Dec 26, 2016
Nice
Re: Tonto Dikeh Enjoys Christmas With Kids. by nairalandfreak(m): 11:01am On Dec 26, 2016
Pokolee

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Enjoys Christmas With Kids. by Divay22(f): 11:03am On Dec 26, 2016
Change is the only constant thing in life.....
Happy for you
Re: Tonto Dikeh Enjoys Christmas With Kids. by kingkon(m): 11:03am On Dec 26, 2016
Nice one. but since she's married please we should stop calling her DIKE and replace it with her beloved husbands name. because that combination of TONTO and DIKE. if you remove the "N" and the E". hmmm okbye. grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Enjoys Christmas With Kids. by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 26, 2016
E good
Re: Tonto Dikeh Enjoys Christmas With Kids. by TwinkasGuider: 11:04am On Dec 26, 2016
Nice
Re: Tonto Dikeh Enjoys Christmas With Kids. by Lanre4uonly(m): 11:05am On Dec 26, 2016
That's good. Compliment of the season.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rita Dominic Steps Out In Style To AFRIFF 2018 Globe Awards / Ruth Kadiri Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) / Monalisa Chinda Shares Photo With Her Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.