Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,816 members, 7,806,292 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

Eze Ndigbo Title Remains Banned – Deji Of Akure - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Eze Ndigbo Title Remains Banned – Deji Of Akure (23250 Views)

Henry Chibueze Onwughalu Is Dead (Eze Ndigbo In China Dies) / Forget The Eze Ndigbo Title —Deji Of Akure / Police Quiz Deji Of Akure Over Eze Ndigbo Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eze Ndigbo Title Remains Banned – Deji Of Akure by themonk(m): 7:33am On Dec 26, 2016
This country sef.
Re: Eze Ndigbo Title Remains Banned – Deji Of Akure by Godfullsam(m): 7:37am On Dec 26, 2016
basilo102:
chai, why do yorubas feel threatened by igbo presence?? Deji, you can't ban freedom of association or whatever name a leader of any association decide to go by. Thank God you acknoledged the limits of your powers by the above statement
“However, it remains within the purview of the Igbo community to choose its own leadership and it is at liberty to present a Leader from among itself if it so desires.
it is also within the purview of the leader choosen to decide what he will be called, it is just ceremonial, you can only complain if he tries to exercise authority and not the name he bears

i have only one question for you guys, why are igboes scattered all over nigeria like sheep without shephered?

Is it that your region no longer cantain you guys or your land is unproductive and inhabitable?

I ask this question because there is hardly a place you dont find igboes, i am sure you will find igboes in sambisa forest selling provisions for terrorists.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eze Ndigbo Title Remains Banned – Deji Of Akure by Martinola(m): 8:09am On Dec 26, 2016
korekt

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndigbo Title Remains Banned – Deji Of Akure by mulattoclaroo(m): 8:10am On Dec 26, 2016
They better not draw their legs out again or what happened the last time will happen again.

8 Likes

Re: Eze Ndigbo Title Remains Banned – Deji Of Akure by Martinola(m): 8:12am On Dec 26, 2016
kcnwaigbo:
My dear you have no power to ban it.Ezendigbo is not a title, it is a leadership position. Every group has the right to chose their leader and there is nothing you the Deji can do about it
but he has place a ban on it...wat abt dat?

15 Likes

Re: Eze Ndigbo Title Remains Banned – Deji Of Akure by DanjaNinja(m): 8:13am On Dec 26, 2016
basilo102:

ezendigbo was with okorocha during the campaign, go check the records. you cant decide for people the way to dress or which type of cap to wear, you can only decide that in your palace alone
Re: Eze Ndigbo Title Remains Banned – Deji Of Akure by africanusvu(m): 8:13am On Dec 26, 2016
Omaka nu! sentiments apart.these eze igbo here and there av mesmerised the igbo culture and norms.where now Osus.ritualist.thieves etc nw become ezigbo in diaspora.i lov this and wnt it extended to al places

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eze Ndigbo Title Remains Banned – Deji Of Akure by mrjojo: 8:16am On Dec 26, 2016
Horllamideh:

You mean the Fake Ezendigbo that the Elegant Deji and his valiant youth schooled on courtesy and rule of the land with brain-resetting whips .
grin grin grin grin

14 Likes

Re: Eze Ndigbo Title Remains Banned – Deji Of Akure by palsenator(m): 8:19am On Dec 26, 2016
Re: Eze Ndigbo Title Remains Banned – Deji Of Akure by Inkman(m): 8:21am On Dec 26, 2016
Tufia! how can deji ban ndigbo after we developed the brown roofed akure, is this how the afonjas will repay us for developing their land. in fact akure is no man's land so the dei has no right! (beats hollow chest)

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eze Ndigbo Title Remains Banned – Deji Of Akure by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 26, 2016
These guys self. Always causing trouble, disrespecting existing cultures. This is not a matter of being tribalistic as it goes back to the 60s when Ahmadu Bello said the same thing about them. I have no problem with the average Igbo man, but I cannot be happy with them coming to try and disrupt/disrespect existing cultures. You don't see a Yoruba going to form Oba of Imo, or a Hausa man forming Emir of Anambra, so I don't know what this nonsense is. And some silly people on here are still trying to justify this act instead of condemning it as well. These people are trying to take advantage of hospitality, remove existing cultures and turn it into no man's land. They only do this in the West because they know in the North they don't tolerate it at all. Igbo leaders should caution their people from doing despicable things like this, its really terrible.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eze Ndigbo Title Remains Banned – Deji Of Akure by Inkman(m): 8:23am On Dec 26, 2016
Tufia! how can deji ban ndigbo after we developed the brown roofed akure, is this how the afonjas will repay us for developing their land. in fact akure is no man's land so the deji has no right! (beats hollow chest)

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndigbo Title Remains Banned – Deji Of Akure by abfalkolly(m): 8:27am On Dec 26, 2016
kcnwaigbo:
My dear you have no power to ban it.Ezendigbo is not a title, it is a leadership position. Every group has the right to chose their leader and there is nothing you the Deji can do about it
U ar such an ignorant!

16 Likes

Re: Eze Ndigbo Title Remains Banned – Deji Of Akure by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 26, 2016
basilo102:

who is coming to see the thugish, yahoo yahoo Deji with his jobless agbero again. Where were Akure youths when ezendigbo mobilized for Aketi and welcomed okorocha
They voted for PDP jegede against d wish of okoroawausa

8 Likes

Re: Eze Ndigbo Title Remains Banned – Deji Of Akure by Zirah: 8:33am On Dec 26, 2016
Haha. You've said it all. This is why I insist igbos are the most backward yet! Parasites. You see them scattered everywhere like bread crumbs. Inhabiting every state like loose tools. No shame. No grace. Smh.

Godfullsam:

i have only one question for you guys, why are igboes scattered all over nigeria like sheep without shephered?

Is it that your region no longer cantain you guys or your land is unproductive and inhabitable?

I ask this question because there is hardly a place you dont find igboes, i am sure you will find igboes in sambisa forest selling provisions for terrorists.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eze Ndigbo Title Remains Banned – Deji Of Akure by StOla: 8:36am On Dec 26, 2016
Never hesitate to bring out the Akure cane if another alien finds his way to Akure and call it his father's kingdom.

The Akure cane is one that remains nostalgic with our brothers from the miserable South.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eze Ndigbo Title Remains Banned – Deji Of Akure by fboonmy: 8:41am On Dec 26, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Eze Ndigbo Title Remains Banned – Deji Of Akure by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 26, 2016
kcnwaigbo:
My dear you have no power to ban it Ezendigbo is not a title, it is a leadership position. Every group has the right to chose their leader and there is nothing you the Deji can do about it
You are right at colored. You can't have a king without a kingdom. The Ezendigbo title is banned in Igboland by the Igbo Council of traditional rulers. Igbo leaders in diaspora should parade themselves with dignity. There's no need mimicking kings.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eze Ndigbo Title Remains Banned – Deji Of Akure by passyhansome(m): 8:54am On Dec 26, 2016
Movic1:

it's in the blood, Chest beaters

YOU CAN'T DENY THE FACT, THEY ARE THE MOST INTELLIGENT, SUCCESSFUL, INNOVATIVE, GOD FEARING, ETC TRIBE IN NIGERIA, NO MATTER HOW YOU OPPRESSED THEM, THEY STRIVE AND GET BETTER, FREE YOUR MIND FROM HATE

3 Likes

Re: Eze Ndigbo Title Remains Banned – Deji Of Akure by wexyee: 8:56am On Dec 26, 2016
proeast:
But Illorin remains an emirate ruled by a fulani emir Con-head cowards wont cease to amaze me!!
if fulani of now with machet and bee bee gun will clear a whole village in the south east... I wondered what a fulani of then will do had they reached the south east.... They didnt get to south east because the yorubas fought galantly.... And this is comming frm a fulani man.. Im not yoruba.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eze Ndigbo Title Remains Banned – Deji Of Akure by zanogo(m): 8:56am On Dec 26, 2016
Godfullsam:

I have similar question in mind too, I think overall their migration pattern has even surpassed the great Italian migration to Argentina after second world war and the Irish migration to America, but if you look closely most of these great emigration are as a result of lack of economic opportunities from the affected countries

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eze Ndigbo Title Remains Banned – Deji Of Akure by najoke: 8:56am On Dec 26, 2016
Movic1:

it's in the blood, Chest beaters
Wicked

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndigbo Title Remains Banned – Deji Of Akure by kettykin: 8:58am On Dec 26, 2016
StOla:
Never hesitate to bring out the Akure cane if another alien finds his way to Akure and call it his father's kingdom.

The Akure cane is one that remains nostalgic with our brothers from the miserable South.

And when the Fulani herdsmen come for your elders like Olu Falae, the hypocritical cowards will be no where to be found. These people are only good at harassing peace loving, Hardwworking people in their midst.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eze Ndigbo Title Remains Banned – Deji Of Akure by MrIcredible: 9:05am On Dec 26, 2016
kcnwaigbo:
He has banned it already grin
And there is nothing you and your clans can do about it.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eze Ndigbo Title Remains Banned – Deji Of Akure by Movic1(m): 9:09am On Dec 26, 2016
passyhansome:

YOU CAN'T DENY THE FACT, THEY ARE THE MOST INTELLIGENT, SUCCESSFUL, INNOVATIVE, ETC TRIBE IN DRUGS , NO MATTER HOW YOU OPPRESSED THEM, THEY STRIVE AND GET JAILED IN ASIA,
Or should i call SUBWAY101 to tell you more

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eze Ndigbo Title Remains Banned – Deji Of Akure by MrIcredible: 9:11am On Dec 26, 2016
proeast:
But Illorin remains an emirate ruled by a fulani emir Con-head cowards wont cease to amaze me!!
Leave it for us
Empty Hairy chest beaters

13 Likes

Re: Eze Ndigbo Title Remains Banned – Deji Of Akure by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 26, 2016
Onijagidijagan:

Can you please shut up and face ur east? Why always you people. Lagos to day, Ondo-State tomorrow, Oyo-State, and Ekiti state over ibo selfish interests on another man's region. Na only you dey look for greener pasture? You can install Oba of Enugu or Emir of Imo on ur land if u like but here things are not done that way.
Can u mention one yoruba leader in any of ur five states of yours presently? absolutely No, ur leaders are assumed as our leaders in your regions.

We Afonja has set d examples for the Osus to follow, we do has we want to be done by.

"Give an igbo man an inch he will move miles" by Amodu bello.

Ibos must respect their host by fire by force
On point these ibo people are too lousy always overstepping their boundary and they see no wrong in it. By fire by force you must respect yoruba laws if you reside in yorubaland. Whether na Lagos o, Ib or Osogbo, you gats respect our laws. If you feel say you too big to respect yorubaland laws carry your property go una village.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eze Ndigbo Title Remains Banned – Deji Of Akure by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 26, 2016
kettykin:

And when the Fulani herdsmen come for your elders like Olu Falae, the hypocritical cowards will be no where to be found. These people are only good at harassing peace loving, Hardwworking people in their midst.
You reason as if na Potopoto dey inside your head and ur chestbeating gene will not cease for a minute.
When fulanis came and cleared a whole village of uz dis year wot did u do abt it after years of chestbeating and insulting d afonjas on social media that u r brave? well olu falae has bn released and his hail and hearty.
But d bloodbath villagers are not to be seen anymore.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eze Ndigbo Title Remains Banned – Deji Of Akure by uboma(m): 9:16am On Dec 26, 2016
powerfulsettingz:
He can always barn it within his jurisdiction

You are very correct Sir
Re: Eze Ndigbo Title Remains Banned – Deji Of Akure by kettykin: 9:18am On Dec 26, 2016
Onijagidijagan:

You reason as if na Potopoto dey inside your head and ur chestbeating gene will not cease for a minute.
When fulanis came and cleared a whole village of uz dis year wot did u do abt it after years of chestbeating and insulting d afonjas on social media that u r brave? well olu falae has bn released and his hail and hearty.
But d bloodbath villagers are not to be seen anymore.

Where were the Akure monarch and his touts when the Fulani herdsmen came for Olu falae, how come it is against peace loving traders that they have found their voices

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndigbo Title Remains Banned – Deji Of Akure by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 26, 2016
The Oba was alleged to have agreed with some pockets of Igbo leaders to factionalised the group by raising a rival leader to cut Ileohika to size.

Afonjas and Ipobians uniting to bring their brother down. grin grin grin
Re: Eze Ndigbo Title Remains Banned – Deji Of Akure by freeborn76(m): 9:37am On Dec 26, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

He has done it already

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ghanaian King, Céphas Bansah Rules Via Skype From Germany, Builds Jail For Women / Django Unchained = Inappropriate And Awkward? / Man Undergoes Spiritual Cleansing In A River To Become A Chief In Bayelsa.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.