Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,012 members, 7,799,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) (141513 Views)

The Namibian Tribe Where “sex” Is Offered To Guests / Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women / LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Kingsley1000(m): 7:49am On Dec 26, 2016
explorer...you are really exploring

ladies should step up their game or this objects will take over their men

1 Like

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Kingsley1000(m): 7:51am On Dec 26, 2016
little did they(ladies)know that this inanimate intimacy gadgets can give birth .....

there is what we call EMBRYO SYNCRONIZATION OR OVA TRANSFER...invitro method

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by ramdris(m): 7:52am On Dec 26, 2016
Kingsley1000:
explorer...you are really exploring

ladies should step up their game or this objects will take over their men
Can someone pls remind me the sins of S&G that made God dealt with them...cos this generation seems worse....what kind of fuckery is this?
Reproduction is the major koko of this life as it's been threaten by this retards..

1 Like

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Kingsley1000(m): 7:54am On Dec 26, 2016
federal government should imbibe and introduce this things to our markets...it will forestall the menace of rape and sexual assaults in Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Kondomatic(m): 7:59am On Dec 26, 2016
ILuvGummyBearz:
Gosh dang this is interesting .

Look how disproportionate their breast is 2 the rest of their body undecided
I can't believe that people will spend all that money on dolls when one can easily get banged continually by just pretending to love a girl.

7 Likes

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Kingsley1000(m): 7:59am On Dec 26, 2016
ramdris:
Can someone pls remind me the sins of S&G that made God dealt with them...cos this generation seems worse....what kind of fuckery is this?
Reproduction is the major koko of this life as it's been threaten by this retards..
my brother,'m an animal scientist...i know you are ignorant of the fact that this can reproduce...just like we have sperm banks(where sperm are sold for artificial insemination)..we also have egg/ova banks for invitro fertilization....meaning that pregnancy can happen outside the natural womb/uterus

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Fidelismaria: 8:01am On Dec 26, 2016
i want one

i av tire for d female specie

time to save up

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by jamalnation(m): 8:03am On Dec 26, 2016
Damn
Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Miggs(m): 8:06am On Dec 26, 2016
greatdeal1408:
grin Technology is changing the world from better to worst.
causing unemployment
causing divorce
causing war
causing farming
fatherless and brainness kids everywhere.

the worst is yet to come as people will chose to make and trust technology to their fellow being.

the world is changing ....
If technology is bad according to you,then get rid of your phone/s,laptops,cars and electricity
Next time,think before posting garbage

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by ramdris(m): 8:07am On Dec 26, 2016
Kingsley1000:
my brother,'m an animal scientist...i know you are ignorant of the fact that this can reproduce...just like we have sperm banks(where sperm are sold for artificial insemination)..we also have egg/ova banks for invitro fertilization....meaning that pregnancy can happen outside the natural womb/uterus
These can reproduce u say? I can see u r a confirmed didirin! Pls kindly take one of these home to ur folks and introduce as ur wife and watch ur dad slaps u into oblivion.... grin. Perhaps u can also check the meaning of the word "reproduction" to know

4 Likes

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Nobody: 8:08am On Dec 26, 2016
LADIES do suffer.

So DOLLS are now used in place of them.
I saw this coming, especially when our natural ladies started making up to look like these very DOLLS....

I knew time was up.
When a MARRIED MAN sleeps with a doll , will it be termed INFIDELITY..?
If true which one (Adultery or Formication)..??

14 Likes

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Miggs(m): 8:08am On Dec 26, 2016
jericco1:
i love this... can i pre order?
This is the best question on this thread
@OP What website can i order these products from?

6 Likes

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by HarmonyDee(f): 8:08am On Dec 26, 2016
What is really going on in the world??

2 Likes

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Kingsley1000(m): 8:11am On Dec 26, 2016
Fidelismaria:
i want one

i av tire for d female specie

time to save up
the one u will end up marrying or just for pleasure

1 Like

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Fidelismaria: 8:14am On Dec 26, 2016
Kingsley1000:
the one u will end up marrying or just for pleasure

what do you tink?

1 Like

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Kingsley1000(m): 8:16am On Dec 26, 2016
ramdris:
These can reproduce u say? I can see u r a confirmed didirin! Pls kindly take one of these home to ur folks and introduce as ur wife and watch ur dad slaps u into oblivion.... grin. Perhaps u can also check the meaning of the word "reproduction" to know
yes they can ...the fact u don't know about something doesn't mean,it's not feasible...science is much more advanced and sophisticated.only death is something thats still a mystery to them....do u know the sex of a child can be determined?100% accurate....u can fertilze an ova outside the uterus(invitro fertilization)

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by oyetpel(m): 8:23am On Dec 26, 2016
whirlwind7:
What I still find baffling....

With the fact that there's too many willing women out there who are in need of men, yet this company is thriving. It shows a disconnect.
Its either the women keep pretending, and are rather waiting on the men to do the chasing, or the available women aren't living up to men's expectations anymore.
I mean, why would I buy a plastic doll, when I can have the real deal with flesh, blood, heartbeats and real emotion?

Well, if a man's fantasy is to have intercourse with an inanimate doll, he doesn't have much expectation.
For women: The game has changed o! Better step up and give out. These dolls ain't smiling!
Well, men better step up too o, guess you don't know women also have several tools they insert in their vj.

6 Likes

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Kingsley1000(m): 8:25am On Dec 26, 2016
HarmonyDee:
What is really going on in the world??
the world is rapidly evolving...scientist has halsened that in the next 25years,humans will start marrying toys,this is an axiom to their prediction...

the need for getting a girl friend or wife is gradually diminishing....toys gotta take over

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Kingsley1000(m): 8:30am On Dec 26, 2016
oyetpel:

Well, men better step up too o, guess you don't know women also have several tools they insert in their vj.
lol ....their own has been in existence prior to the advent of mens'.....it's meant for females with high libido,the toys has been found to be a better copulatory object than natural deeks

2 Likes

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by whirlwind7(m): 8:35am On Dec 26, 2016
oyetpel:

These tools have been in the market for a very long time. They are something portable the women can keep in their handbags and use whenever they feel like it. Those who can't buy them even use certain phallic shaped fruits or other objects to indulge. Largely, this has not been a real threat to men.

But shelling out some cool cash for a man sized doll is a different ball game entirely. The comparison is a bit lopsided. Any man who is willing to spend thousands of dollars on these dolls must be really dissatisfied with the women folks.

11 Likes

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by KingRex1(m): 8:35am On Dec 26, 2016
Crazy
Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by oyetpel(m): 8:37am On Dec 26, 2016
whirlwind7:

These tools have been in the market for a very long time. They are something portable the women can keep in their handbags and use whenever they feel like it. Those who can't buy them even use certain phallic shaped fruits or other objects to indulge.

But shelling out some cool cash for a man sized doll is a different ball game entirely. The comparison is a bit lopsided. Any man who is willing to spend thousands of dollars on these dolls must be really dissatisfied with the women folks.
So, you are just hearing about sex dolls for the first time because Explorers created this thread? Men Sex dolls have been in existence for a long time.

7 Likes

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 26, 2016
The moment those dolls enter Alaba market, Naija ladies will be advertising sex on radio and TV but it will be too late.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by firstking01(m): 8:45am On Dec 26, 2016
My curiousity, is it not this same thing boutiques use to advertise their wears??, and they expect me to goan buy and be sticking my precious and delicate d!ck in an ordinary plastic huh??
Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Yewandequeen(f): 8:53am On Dec 26, 2016
shocked

Well I will vote for it if it will prevent rape and others sexual molestation.

1 Like

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by oyetpel(m): 8:54am On Dec 26, 2016
firstking01:
My curiousity, is it not this same thing boutiques use to advertise their wears??, and they expect me to goan buy and be sticking my prevcious and delicate d!ck in an ordinary plastic huh??
Its not the same with the ones used in boutiques. Boutique ones are called Mannequin. Sex dolls have soft textures, due to silicons applied to them, when you touch sex dolls or insert your prick in its vagina, it would seem as if you are with a human female.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by oyetpel(m): 8:58am On Dec 26, 2016
Yewandequeen:
shocked

Well I will vote for it if it will prevent rape and others sexual molestation.
It can't, rape and molestation have always been and will always be. Its just that the news report about rape are rampant these days because people now speak out. Before parents will be afraid to report about the rape of their child because of fear of stigmatization of the child. But people aren't afraid to come out anymore, that's why you now read rape news everyday. So, sex dolls can't reduce/prevent rape.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by whirlwind7(m): 9:01am On Dec 26, 2016
oyetpel:

So, you are just hearing about sex dolls for the first time because Explorers created this thread? Men Sex dolls have been in existence for a long time.

undecided
Slow down.
What I'm comparing is the price and the motivation behind acquiring them.
Its much easier and cheaper to buy dildos (by women) compared with buying a life sized doll (by men)
What part of my post hinted at hearing about them for the first time? You're obviously an expert on the issue.
Take the stage.

6 Likes

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Yewandequeen(f): 9:04am On Dec 26, 2016
oyetpel:

It can't, rape and molestation have always been and will always be. Its just that the news report about rape are rampant these days because people now speak out. Before parents will be afraid to report about the rape of their child because of fear of stigmatization of the child. But people aren't afraid to come out anymore, that's why you now read rape news everyday. So, sex dolls can't reduce/prevent rape.

Sighs, you are right. But for in a way if the dolls are affordable and readily available for the masses it will be of good use to the perverts out there who don't mind sleeping with anything with holes in between the legs #pukes

1 Like

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by firstking01(m): 9:04am On Dec 26, 2016
oyetpel:

Its not the same with the ones used in boutiques. Boutique ones are called Mannequin. Sex dolls have soft textures, due to silicons applied to them, when you touch sex dolls or insert your prick in its vagina, it would seem as if you are with a human female.
You don't mean it, recapitulate againembarassed

1 Like

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 26, 2016
Explorers:
Pictured, a chart displaying different varieties of nipples available for customers to choose from.

Dolls can be highly customized to match the desired specifications of each customer.

Cheers to Nipples, without em titties would be fucking pointless, aye!

1 Like

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Explorers(m): 9:07am On Dec 26, 2016
whirlwind7:

undecided
Slow down.
What I'm comparing is the price and the motivation behind acquiring them.
Its much easier and cheaper to buy dildos (by women) compared with buying a life sized doll (by men)
What part of my post hinted at hearing about them for the first time? You're obviously an expert on the issue.
Take the stage.

Sex dolls have been in existence for decades. Even Japan dey lead.

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - NOMINATION & VERIFICATION THREAD. / True Dirty Sex Stories.. / I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.