Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) (141538 Views)

The Namibian Tribe Where “sex” Is Offered To Guests / Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women / LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by oyetpel(m): 9:11am On Dec 26, 2016
Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by DaintyJenny(f): 9:44am On Dec 26, 2016
but why are they all standing astride?
Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by UnlimitedIfex(m): 9:44am On Dec 26, 2016
Y am i nt suprise?

1 Like

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by hernandson(m): 10:08am On Dec 26, 2016
Sorry o i dnt get,what do they use the sex dolls 4 i dnt get, as statues or what?
Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by FreeSpirited: 10:14am On Dec 26, 2016
ILuvGummyBearz:
Gosh dang this is interesting .

Look how disproportionate their breast is 2 the rest of their body undecided
We understand, keep 'jealousing'.....imagine ...u are "jealousing" a doll

4 Likes

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Nbote(m): 10:15am On Dec 26, 2016
Dis is uwa mmebi...
DaintyJenny:
For easy access na...

4 Likes

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by TheMascot(m): 10:20am On Dec 26, 2016
ILuvGummyBearz:
Dang. I want ta reply to u in pidgin ta show u what i learned from my time here but i havent learnt much lipsrsealed
lol. it's better said like "I been wan try answer you with pidgin but I still never too grab the concept" ... where in US u stay? las Vegas?

1 Like

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by TheMascot(m): 10:21am On Dec 26, 2016
DaintyJenny:
cos they have been disvirgined from birth

9 Likes

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 26, 2016
Kingsley1000:
explorer...you are really exploring

ladies should step up their game or this objects will take over their men
You think they come cheap? Calculate 3000$... We have our own version too so it swings both ways. Ours is even more portable, you can carry it anywhere u go. Where u wan carry life size doll go? Lol

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 26, 2016
It wouldn't b a bad idea to get one for your hubby atleast he can satisfy himself whenever u are too tired or unavailable....

1 Like

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by excanny: 10:46am On Dec 26, 2016
whirlwind7:
What I still find baffling....

With the fact that there's too many willing women out there who are in need of men, yet this company is thriving. It shows a disconnect.
Its either the women keep pretending, and are rather waiting on the men to do the chasing, or the available women aren't living up to men's expectations anymore.
I mean, why would I buy a plastic doll, when I can have the real deal with flesh, blood, heartbeats and real emotion?

Well, if a man's fantasy is to have intercourse with an inanimate doll, he doesn't have much expectation.
For women: The game has changed o! Better step up and give out. These dolls ain't smiling!

I think it's just women becoming more and more crazed with money. You meet a supposedly promising woman today , next thing she starts bugging you with numerous money requests.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Kingsley1000(m): 10:53am On Dec 26, 2016
Nma27:
You think they come cheap? Calculate 3000$... We have our own version too so it swings both ways. Ours is even more portable, you can carry it anywhere u go. Where u wan carry life size doll go? Lol
when it gets to Nigeria,china will replicate and subsidize it(it happens during the advent of mobile phone)....the male intimacy gadgets almost seem like the real thing(human being)unlike the one meant for u guys(just stick-like,i wonder how it induce u guys)

2 Likes

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 26, 2016
Kingsley1000:
when it gets to Nigeria,china will replicate and subsidize it(it happens during the advent of mobile phone)....the male intimacy gadgets almost seem like the real thing(human being)unlike the one meant for u guys(just stick-like,i wonder how it induce u guys)
Well, it induces quite well. I'm sure we have full male sexx dolls too

1 Like

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by tk4rd: 11:15am On Dec 26, 2016
Divay22:
Just wondering if 9ja men will someday now go for this................
Sheey u are going to like it if all the men start going for it.?

1 Like

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by LOVEGINO(m): 11:19am On Dec 26, 2016
I don die

1 Like

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Kyllahmc(m): 11:25am On Dec 26, 2016
Lmao white people have lost it grin but wait do those dolls moan? grin cos thats the best part of sex mehn... If they dont then they should install a voice recording of Lisa Ann or alexis texas kiss kiss kiss

10 Likes

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Divay22(f): 11:25am On Dec 26, 2016
tk4rd:
Sheey u are going to like it if all the men start going for it.?
Nope

2 Likes

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by BabaRamota1980: 11:27am On Dec 26, 2016
I just return from xmas break and this is what i return to. grin

$6000? Are there no more h0rny women left in the neighborhood

3 Likes

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by lifu2016(m): 11:53am On Dec 26, 2016
whirlwind7:
What I still find baffling....

With the fact that there's too many willing women out there who are in need of men, yet this company is thriving. It shows a disconnect.
Its either the women keep pretending, and are rather waiting on the men to do the chasing, or the available women aren't living up to men's expectations anymore.
I mean, why would I buy a plastic doll, when I can have the real deal with flesh, blood, heartbeats and real emotion?

Well, if a man's fantasy is to have intercourse with an inanimate doll, he doesn't have much expectation.
For women: The game has changed o! Better step up and give out. These dolls ain't smiling!

oga u have said it all....let them keep shouting feminism why the men keep bleebing the dolls.....
P.S...Masturbating is even getting outdated ..lol......new topics fr d preachers to talk abt!

5 Likes

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by COdeGenesis: 11:54am On Dec 26, 2016
Nma27:
d oyibos made portable vaginas, just like women use dildos, saw this one cnn

1 Like

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by BabaRamota1980: 11:59am On Dec 26, 2016
DaintyJenny:

their construct is focused on what men like.....seeing that gap at the V joint. They are careful not to give it bow leg, which gives the natural gap opening, but aware of the increase in appeal by turning the toes out and flex the knees a little.
Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by oyetpel(m): 12:10pm On Dec 26, 2016
Nma27:
Well, it induces quite well. I'm sure we have full male sexx dolls too
No full male doll, but there is a machine that you will plug and you will insert its Pênis like structure your punna and keeps fu¢king ur punna or as to and fro.

1 Like

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by femo86(m): 12:42pm On Dec 26, 2016
NAWAOOOOO....
Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 26, 2016
grin

Hhmmm... I won't mind if my bf one day will tell me he wanted to get one of these dolls ooo wink grin
Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 26, 2016
oyetpel:

No full male doll, but there is a machine that you will plug and you will insert its Pênis like structure your punna and keeps fu¢king ur punna or as to and fro.
Eheeeen! You don't minit!!
Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by melodyogonna(m): 2:00pm On Dec 26, 2016
Kingsley1000:
federal government should imbibe and introduce this things to our markets...it will forestall the menace of rape and sexual assaults in Nigeria
will you buy or give people money to buy?? you think the prices are smiling?? $3000, $2000
Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by chigoizie7(m): 2:22pm On Dec 26, 2016
A time is comming when many will be certified mad.

So many madness going on and some call it "ones choice"

1 Like

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 26, 2016
where can i get the uk or london used undecided

3 Likes

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by samdeyking01(m): 3:27pm On Dec 26, 2016
shocked shocked
when many pussy need dick
smh

1 Like

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by GMBuhari: 3:33pm On Dec 26, 2016
Kondomatic:
I can't believe that people will spend all that money on dolls when one can easily get banged continually by just pretending to love a girl.

Personally I don't want pretend girl

A real girl or a real doll is better

And a real doll once purchased has little or no matainance fees unlike pretend girlfriends that'll ask you for literally everything

6 Likes

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by GMBuhari: 3:34pm On Dec 26, 2016
melodyogonna:
will you buy or give people money to buy?? you think the prices are smiling?? $3000, $2000

Oh this is for big boys not perverts
But then eventually
Price will fall eventually

Or soon there'll be certified used on ebay grin

4 Likes

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Chukazu: 3:53pm On Dec 26, 2016
#IDOLS... "all other gods are works of men

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

True Dirty Sex Stories.. / I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts / Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - NOMINATION & VERIFICATION THREAD.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.