Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,174 members, 7,807,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) (141541 Views)

The Namibian Tribe Where “sex” Is Offered To Guests / Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women / LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by AnusOdourInhaler: 5:42am On Dec 27, 2016
ILuvGummyBearz:
hehe grin u want me 2 buy u 1? It can be yer late present grin
Mhmm.. Abeg, me una help me buy one, as u dey Yankee, e go easy there... I'll wire you the money
Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Nobody: 5:45am On Dec 27, 2016
AnusOdourInhaler:

Mhmm.. Abeg, me una help me buy one, as u dey Yankee, e go easy there... I'll wire you the money
grin
Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Nobody: 7:19am On Dec 27, 2016
dz realdolls or sex objects look so cool, America! always doing tins to boost dia economy. imagine ppl making int'l orders for dz. i jst imagine hw dz realdoll market will be lyk in d nxt 10yrs...most single men wuldnt giv a crap abt dating anymore. i tink dey wl form whatapp group where members exchange dia realdolls per wk or so. count me out, not a fan! i prefer d real deal.

3 Likes

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by greatdeal1408: 8:08am On Dec 27, 2016
Miggs:

If technology is bad according to you,then get rid of your phone/s,laptops,cars and electricity
Next time,think before posting garbage
let me say your brain is upside down for not been able to think critically before yoy replied to my opinion.

tech is good but look around you, look deeply, clear your eyes again and look .... tech is making life more worst than good.
enjoy your holidays and stop responding to my opinion.
cheers
Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Kingsley1000(m): 8:11am On Dec 27, 2016
Coin2naira:
dz realdolls or sex objects look so cool, America! always doing tins to boost dia economy. imagine ppl making int'l orders for dz. i jst imagine hw dz realdoll market will be lyk in d nxt 10yrs...most single men wuldnt giv a crap abt dating anymore. i tink dey wl form whatapp group where members exchange dia realdolls per wk or so. count me out, not a fan! i prefer d real deal.
it was first manufactured in japan...its cost effective getting these things than keeping gf

1 Like

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by AK481(m): 8:44am On Dec 27, 2016
whirlwind7:
What I still find baffling....

With the fact that there's too many willing women out there who are in need of men, yet this company is thriving. It shows a disconnect.
Its either the women keep pretending, and are rather waiting on the men to do the chasing, or the available women aren't living up to men's expectations anymore.
I mean, why would I buy a plastic doll, when I can have the real deal with flesh, blood, heartbeats and real emotion?

Well, if a man's fantasy is to have intercourse with an inanimate doll, he doesn't have much expectation.
For women: The game has changed o! Better step up and give out. These dolls ain't smiling!
Fear of STD
Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Miggs(m): 9:26am On Dec 27, 2016
greatdeal1408:

let me say your brain is upside down for not been able to think critically before yoy replied to my opinion.

tech is good but look around you, look deeply, clear your eyes again and look .... tech is making life more worst than good.
enjoy your holidays and stop responding to my opinion.
cheers
You are no better than a baboon for this response.If technology is so bad as you still maintain, then simply get rid of your phone and laptop which you use for accessing Nland,stop using cars for transportation and quit using banks to save and transfer money
Technology has all of a sudden become bad because of these sex dolls?You lack the foresight to see that women use sex as a leverage over men and if these dolls become available for many men,women would begin to lose their control of men using sex
That is why i believe these sex dolls should be patronized by as many men as possible so that the technology for producing them will continue to improve till they become better than living,breathing women
Technology is not your enemy.You are because you want to remain stagnant but for me and many others,it is onwards and upwards!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by greatdeal1408: 9:41am On Dec 27, 2016
Miggs:

You are no better than a baboon for this response.If technology is so bad as you still maintain, then simply get rid of your phone and laptop which you use in accessing Nland,stop using cars for transportation and quit using banks to save and transfer money
Technology has all of a sudden become bad because of these sex dolls?You lack the foresight to see that women use sex as a leverage over men and if these dolls become available for many men,women would begin to lose their control over men
You lack commonsense

08027122016 call that number
her name is Dorcas she will give you a Bleep
no need to fight you over your sex dolls.
brotherly, enjoy your holiday

1 Like

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Miggs(m): 11:46am On Dec 27, 2016
greatdeal1408:

08027122016 call that number
her name is Dorcas she will give you a Bleep
no need to fight you over your sex dolls.
brotherly, enjoy your holiday
Hahahahahaahaha
Funny guy...you have a sense of humour.Thats good but when i call that number na man voice i hear o
Which way Africa?

3 Likes

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Ishilove: 12:23pm On Dec 27, 2016
Explorers:
Stylist Derek Trunk, working in the company for two years, apply makeu, paints the doll’s eyes.

He said that the establishment of a person, or a doll takes about a week.

Teeth and gums are also made of silicone.
Make-up artist of laiv grin grin
Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Ishilove: 12:25pm On Dec 27, 2016
Explorers:
Clients can choose from 16 different individuals and five skin tones.

Also available are the smiling faces and faces with eyes closed.

Those are interchangeable, and a wig, you can also change.
This is frightening...

1 Like

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Ishilove: 12:27pm On Dec 27, 2016
Explorers:
Faces and Dildos on display.
They ought to add balls. It will make it more realistic cheesy

1 Like

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Ishilove: 12:34pm On Dec 27, 2016
caniva:
Oyinbo life don jaga jaga shocked
As in ehn...no be small thing
Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Malayy(m): 12:37pm On Dec 27, 2016
ILuvGummyBearz:
grin....im American tongue
bae, what happened to your former monicker?
Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Malayy(m): 12:41pm On Dec 27, 2016
Divay22:
Just wondering if 9ja men will someday now go for this................
nne recession! recession! 3k dollars is like 1.5million naira..

1 Like

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Ishilove: 12:44pm On Dec 27, 2016
Malayy:
nne recession! recession! 3k dollars is like 1.5million naira..
1.5 Milla for sex doll baby. Hian

1 Like

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Malayy(m): 12:50pm On Dec 27, 2016
Ishilove:

I rather wankk myself to death.. but i reject that one also..
Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Emmanuel602(m): 12:57pm On Dec 27, 2016
Explorers:
Standard dolls, which come with the choice of 18 female body types, ortwo male figures, start at $6,500 while more specific creations start a.t an eye-watering $12,000

This one na very expensive puna grin grin grin
Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Explorers(m): 12:59pm On Dec 27, 2016
Ishilove:

Lol...
Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 27, 2016

1 Like

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Ishilove: 3:50pm On Dec 27, 2016
oyb:

https://iamdollusa.com/product/signature-starlet-misty-stone/
Hiaaaaannn!! There's even an option for pubic hair shocked

This world yaf yanma finish embarassed
Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by QuietHammer(m): 4:18pm On Dec 27, 2016
Ishilove:

Hiaaaaannn!! There's even an option for pubic hair shocked

This world yaf yanma finish embarassed
Variety is the spice of life grin
Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 27, 2016
This shocked me! !!
Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by DaintyJenny(f): 7:09pm On Dec 27, 2016
Nbote:
Dis is uwa mmebi... For easy access na...
Lol... What's uwa mmebi please?
Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by DaintyJenny(f): 7:10pm On Dec 27, 2016
Nbote:
Dis is uwa mmebi... For easy access na...
Lol... What's uwa mmebi?
Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by DaintyJenny(f): 7:12pm On Dec 27, 2016
TheMascot:
cos they have been disvirgined from birth

Lol.
That's sad, I thought men actually loved deflowering girls?
Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by DaintyJenny(f): 7:14pm On Dec 27, 2016
BabaRamota1980:

their construct is focused on what men like.....seeing that gap at the V joint. They are careful not to give it bow leg, which gives the natural gap opening, but aware of the increase in appeal by turning the toes out and flex the knees a little.
Alright, now I gerrit.
Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Kingsley1000(m): 8:46pm On Dec 27, 2016
so this thread hasn't made fp
Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by greatdeal1408: 9:28pm On Dec 27, 2016
Miggs:

Hahahahahaahaha
Funny guy...you have a sense of humour.Thats good but when i call that number na man voice hear o
Which way Africa?

sorry man. i was busy KUSHING.
the Number you called is Today's date. grin
how was your day?

2 Likes

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Nbote(m): 9:32pm On Dec 27, 2016
DaintyJenny:

Lol... What's uwa mmebi please?
Dats "End time Things" in English lol
Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by DaintyJenny(f): 9:48pm On Dec 27, 2016
Nbote:

Dats "End time Things" in English lol
Ok
Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 27, 2016
Malayy:
bae, what happened to your former monicker?
gone. .didnt want it anymore

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

True Dirty Sex Stories.. / I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts / Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - NOMINATION & VERIFICATION THREAD.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.