Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,295 members, 7,780,689 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:39 PM

Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) (141405 Views)

The Namibian Tribe Where “sex” Is Offered To Guests / Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women / LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Miggs(m): 10:10pm On Dec 27, 2016
greatdeal1408:

sorry man. i was busy KUSHING.
the Number you called is Today's date. grin
how was your day?
kushing ke?Okay o continue
How was my day?What is it those americans say..."I've been walking these streets pimpin' these hoez"
Hahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Nobody: 11:29pm On Dec 27, 2016
Ishilove:

1.5 Milla for sex doll baby. Hian
Na only oil company engineers or politicians go fit afford am cheesy
Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Kyllahmc(m): 1:02am On Dec 28, 2016
AnusOdourInhaler:

Why do fuvk do you like the women I love most?
guess we have the same taste bro grin grin grin
Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by TheMascot(m): 3:24pm On Dec 28, 2016
DaintyJenny:

Lol.
That's sad, I thought men actually loved deflowering girls?
nope not all, especially men like me! I hate it but at the same time happen to promiscuous girls..

like I love virgins and adore them but like me and them doin the hoops! Nasty

what about you? virgin boys or masters in the art ?
Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by TheMascot(m): 3:26pm On Dec 28, 2016
ILuvGummyBearz:
texas
that's cool, how do you get along with the cow boys

2 Likes

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Kingsley1000(m): 4:01pm On Dec 28, 2016
i have bought one....'m renting it out for 1k per day

1 Like

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by DaintyJenny(f): 9:06pm On Dec 28, 2016
TheMascot:
nope not all, especially men like me! I hate it but at the same time happen to promiscuous girls..

like I love virgins and adore them but like me and them doin the hoops! Nasty

what about you? virgin boys or masters in the art ?

Lol, dah kind master.

Anyways, sex with a virgin guy would be awkward and clumsy all the way through and far from being fun like its meant to be. I wouldn't want that for myself.
So, nope, no virgins mbok.

1 Like

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by TheMascot(m): 7:37am On Dec 29, 2016
DaintyJenny:

Lol, dah kind master.

Anyways, sex with a virgin guy would be awkward and clumsy all the way through and far from being fun like its meant to be. I wouldn't want that for myself.
So, nope, no virgins mbok.
I wouldn't be so quick to say that, some boys spend their entire lives researching about ... And when they eventually get the chance it's like WAEC all over, they would want to do everything to make a good impression. But dunno what to say about the ladies
Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by DaintyJenny(f): 9:13am On Dec 29, 2016
TheMascot:
I wouldn't be so quick to say that, some boys spend their entire lives researching about ... And when they eventually get the chance it's like WAEC all over, they would want to do everything to make a good impression. But dunno what to say about the ladies
Probably, but there's nothing like personal experience.
And yea, I'm sure there are ladies who also do those kind of research as well.
Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Nobody: 3:17am On Dec 31, 2016
Haute:

Just put out this burning flame of curiosity already. Meanwhile, Evaberry . You need ta see this.
shocked
Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Explorers(m): 1:32pm On Feb 24, 2017
There are Japanese brothels that feature sex dolls rather than living, breathing, human prostitutes.

2 Likes

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by queencalipso(f): 2:26pm On Feb 24, 2017
Na wah o!!is their inside soft, warm and comforting like that of a real woman? Do the dolls moan, give Mouth Action? Can they return the smooching and romance? Do they have discussions? Can they do all the sex styles? If no, then it's not complete yet.

Nothing beats doing it with a real human jor... Oyibo have mad finish

1 Like

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Explorers(m): 5:06pm On Jan 16, 2018
Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Snow02: 6:05pm On Jan 16, 2018
pervertism will never end LMAO
Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 16, 2018
grin
Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by tunary(m): 6:07pm On Jan 16, 2018
Sin city
Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Nna17(m): 6:09pm On Jan 16, 2018
End time tinz
Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Rozaytee: 6:10pm On Jan 16, 2018
how person go dey bang doll baby...d evil spirit disturbing americans are from beyond oo
Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 16, 2018
Ishilove:

They ought to add balls. It will make it more realistic cheesy

Ohh, you like it when the balls hit your ***** during a doggy.
Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:11pm On Jan 16, 2018
whirlwind7:
What I still find baffling....

With the fact that there's too many willing women out there who are in need of men, yet this company is thriving. It shows a disconnect.
Its either the women keep pretending, and are rather waiting on the men to do the chasing, or the available women aren't living up to men's expectations anymore.
I mean, why would I buy a plastic doll, when I can have the real deal with flesh, blood, heartbeats and real emotion?

Well, if a man's fantasy is to have intercourse with an inanimate doll, he doesn't have much expectation.
For women: The game has changed o! Better step up and give out. These dolls ain't smiling!

There are a lot of willing men and women still use intimacy gadgets, now that the game has changed why the uproar

1 Like

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Thatnawtichick(f): 6:11pm On Jan 16, 2018
Lol.......Life aff spoil finish o grin grin
Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:12pm On Jan 16, 2018
Rozaytee:
how person go dey bang doll baby...d evil spirit disturbing americans are from beyond oo

How person go dey use plastic and electric pennies, world don end teytey.

1 Like

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by banio: 6:13pm On Jan 16, 2018
How I wish I have $6500, I would have bought one and rent a brothel. Men will queue to relieve conji, while I will be raking in my doo

2 Likes

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Awoo88: 6:13pm On Jan 16, 2018
No bi same sex again. This time Na plastic. End time cum reach finish!!
Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Lovine: 6:16pm On Jan 16, 2018
Jesus when will you come back? See what Satan has done to your world
Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by omocalabar(m): 6:16pm On Jan 16, 2018
Please how can i invest in this, cos it looks like the next biggest thing ....

2 Likes

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by redsun(m): 6:18pm On Jan 16, 2018
Job creation and sexual satisfaction for loners and loonies.
Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by dollyjoy(f): 6:18pm On Jan 16, 2018
iPrevail:
At least it doesn't nag, eat all your money and become annoyingly overweight. I endorse, but I won't subscribe. undecided
Funny.
Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by bezimo(m): 6:18pm On Jan 16, 2018
whirlwind7:

With the fact that there's too many willing women out there who are in need of men, yet this company is thriving. It shows a disconnect.
Its either the women keep pretending, and are rather waiting on the men to do the chasing, or the available women aren't living up to men's expectations anymore.
I mean, why would I buy a plastic doll, when I can have the real deal with flesh, blood, heartbeats and real emotion?

Well, if a man's fantasy is to have intercourse with an inanimate doll, he doesn't have much expectation.
For women: The game has changed o! Better step up and give out. These dolls ain't smiling!

And to think some women even feel threatened by this promising development is surprising.lol

1 Like

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 6:20pm On Jan 16, 2018
whirlwind7:

Some men are better off with them. Sleep with a lady one night and she cries rape! The accused spends millions of dollars in legal fees and pay offs. Or get a doll and enjoy your private times together. At price tags of $6500 and $12000, isn't it obvious they have target customers? For sure not an average Joe-six-pack. Most oyibo inventions are out of necessity. You will probably see these dolls fly off the shelves and wonder who is buying. It is still better than official and unofficial prostitutes.

Nigeria should concentrate on figuring out how to produce lead pencils in 2019 as promised by the analog Minister of Technology.

/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by nervorum: 6:21pm On Jan 16, 2018
Kai! God's judgment would be extremely severe
Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by iamkingzlee(m): 6:21pm On Jan 16, 2018
Aruuuu!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

True Dirty Sex Stories.. / I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts / Romantic Names For Your Lover/Spouse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.