Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

My Cute Brother And His Amiable Fiancée's Pre-Wedding Pictures - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Cute Brother And His Amiable Fiancée's Pre-Wedding Pictures (41126 Views)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Huge Man And His Pretty, Endowed Fiancée / Soldier Calls Out His Younger Brother And His Slay Mama Girlfriend / This My Cute Brother Will Be Tying The Knot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Cute Brother And His Amiable Fiancée's Pre-Wedding Pictures by 2shur: 12:03pm On Dec 26, 2016
campus opo everywhere
wtf will i wear to match cause of one opo
wtf.
Re: My Cute Brother And His Amiable Fiancée's Pre-Wedding Pictures by littlemistress: 12:06pm On Dec 26, 2016
kamcygirl:
regretting because she is pregnant? is she the first lady that got pregnant for her man before being weded? the truth is that some guys love it that way. atlest she is a woman!

madam calm down & understand what I said. .
no one's bashing the lady but the dude & his bro who brought their biz to nl. ofcourse, the bride-to-be is beautiful smiley
Re: My Cute Brother And His Amiable Fiancée's Pre-Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 26, 2016
mccoy47:
Op pls stop abusing the word cute! angry
Wishing your brother and his fiancee a happy married life!

And abeg tell ur brother to quit that thing he is taking!

Some ladies like burnt lips
Re: My Cute Brother And His Amiable Fiancée's Pre-Wedding Pictures by gokuu(m): 12:19pm On Dec 26, 2016
Omo, this your brother can puff for Africa o.

#beautyandthebeast

1 Like

Re: My Cute Brother And His Amiable Fiancée's Pre-Wedding Pictures by yoged(m): 12:26pm On Dec 26, 2016
Nice pics. Wish them the very best but please tell Your brother to quit smoking.
Re: My Cute Brother And His Amiable Fiancée's Pre-Wedding Pictures by poyet(m): 12:34pm On Dec 26, 2016
vikturaikay:
To the glory of God, come Jan 12th 2017. My brother will be finally hooked for life. Save the date.

Save which date? Dem tell you say we dey go?

1 Like

Re: My Cute Brother And His Amiable Fiancée's Pre-Wedding Pictures by highmood(m): 12:40pm On Dec 26, 2016
vikturaikay:
To the glory of God, come Jan 12th 2017. My brother will be finally hooked for life. Save the date.
I know your brother. At the Island. But congrats to him. I saw is I.V

1 Like

Re: My Cute Brother And His Amiable Fiancée's Pre-Wedding Pictures by vikturaikay(m): 12:49pm On Dec 26, 2016
highmood:
I know your brother. At the Island. But congrats to him. I saw is I.V
God bless u . I know that there are still people with sense here. I wish I have time to spare for some bigoted b**ta*ds here. But no b my fault sey people get fish brain.
Re: My Cute Brother And His Amiable Fiancée's Pre-Wedding Pictures by kingsilly(m): 12:56pm On Dec 26, 2016
Nutase:
all smoke na smoke. Firewood smoke is even more dangerous grin

grin grin
You an Ass
Re: My Cute Brother And His Amiable Fiancée's Pre-Wedding Pictures by Comtee(f): 1:03pm On Dec 26, 2016
WatchinginHD:
They look good.... Marriage sef dy hungry me
bros If Marriage Dey Hungry You Go Marry Now
Re: My Cute Brother And His Amiable Fiancée's Pre-Wedding Pictures by dinachi(m): 1:08pm On Dec 26, 2016
mostyg:

You mean a pregnant lesbian?
Many married women with kids are into it. So being pregnant doesn't mean Jack.
Re: My Cute Brother And His Amiable Fiancée's Pre-Wedding Pictures by Geeflow(m): 1:08pm On Dec 26, 2016
vikturaikay:
. I m usually too busy to reply people like u but lemme spare u some words cus today is boxing day. My bro does not smoke. That's the color of our lips. But u r entitled to ur opinion sha.
that is a lie,,,,,,,and is that your own definition of cute?
Re: My Cute Brother And His Amiable Fiancée's Pre-Wedding Pictures by eagleonearth(m): 1:24pm On Dec 26, 2016
vikturaikay:
. I m usually too busy to reply people like u but lemme spare u some words cus today is boxing day. My bro does not smoke. That's the color of our lips. But u r entitled to ur opinion sha.
I dare u to flaunt your lips here.
Re: My Cute Brother And His Amiable Fiancée's Pre-Wedding Pictures by Malayy(m): 1:31pm On Dec 26, 2016
obj fine pass your Smokey brother sef..

1 Like

Re: My Cute Brother And His Amiable Fiancée's Pre-Wedding Pictures by delishpot: 1:41pm On Dec 26, 2016
2dugged:
Hmmmm, this is a serious accusation o,don't you think you should thread with caution?, I don't know her and so I can't confirm if it's true or not, but I don't think nl is the best place for this, especially under the circumstances

Bros, when a woman wants to get married, that is when all the witches and evil spirits acting like fiends anf family in her life start showing face. The ones that will steal bobos phone number and send him anonymous messages, to the ones that would tell his friends and family to the ones that will use social media to make sure marriage does not hold. This one is the social media marriage destroyer grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Cute Brother And His Amiable Fiancée's Pre-Wedding Pictures by delishpot: 1:45pm On Dec 26, 2016
BarrElChapo:

Hmmm thiz is serious oh.. tell us her first name.. if you are so sure

Knowing her first name, last name and even ancestral name or knowing her personally doesn't mean he is telling the truth. Put your photo here and someone that knows you from hone or school would be here. That they know you in real life doesn't mean any story they post about you is true. So forget that thing. The girl may have done shakara for that fellow or taken his sisters bf so he is out to get her.

1 Like

Re: My Cute Brother And His Amiable Fiancée's Pre-Wedding Pictures by datizy(f): 1:49pm On Dec 26, 2016
I just love reading comments.. They put smiles on my face...lols
Re: My Cute Brother And His Amiable Fiancée's Pre-Wedding Pictures by baluu(m): 2:03pm On Dec 26, 2016
this bros na jegbo... most high, but the wife na olosho
Re: My Cute Brother And His Amiable Fiancée's Pre-Wedding Pictures by nelson7777: 2:05pm On Dec 26, 2016
Henrypraise:
na labial burn him lips or na claro? the fianvee is cute.. wish dem d best...

nairaland d best place In d world to read comments n laugh away ur sorrows
Re: My Cute Brother And His Amiable Fiancée's Pre-Wedding Pictures by vikturaikay(m): 2:12pm On Dec 26, 2016
eagleonearth:
I dare u to flaunt your lips here.
. Bet u, my awesomeness will awe u
Re: My Cute Brother And His Amiable Fiancée's Pre-Wedding Pictures by vikturaikay(m): 2:14pm On Dec 26, 2016
delishpot:

Knowing her first name, last name and even ancestral name or knowing her personally doesn't mean he is telling the truth. Put your photo here and someone that knows you from hone or school would be here. That they know you in real life doesn't mean any story they post about you is true. So forget that thing. The girl may have done shakara for that fellow or taken his sisters bf so he is out to get her.
The d*ckhead is just a nonentity seeking for cheap attention in a forum like this.
Re: My Cute Brother And His Amiable Fiancée's Pre-Wedding Pictures by vikturaikay(m): 2:19pm On Dec 26, 2016
dinachi:

.We use to say that An idle man is d devil's workshop but I have come to find out that if the devil catch a man idle, he give him tools and pay him wages. So expect your wages!

1 Like

Re: My Cute Brother And His Amiable Fiancée's Pre-Wedding Pictures by vikturaikay(m): 2:28pm On Dec 26, 2016
A big thank you to all the Haters,Backbiters, Jealous n sadistic people in the thread. U have propelled us to d FRONT PAGE. More venom to ur hatred. To all d good people here may ur enemies indirectly work for u IJN Amen. # grin grin grin grin grin grin angry grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Cute Brother And His Amiable Fiancée's Pre-Wedding Pictures by vikturaikay(m): 2:36pm On Dec 26, 2016
littlemistress:

madam calm down & understand what I said. .
no one's bashing the lady but the dude & his bro who brought their biz to nl. ofcourse, the bride-to-be is beautiful smiley
Bae on how u no like am go chop broken bottle or better jump enter lagoon. Na by force to view thread or comment? Park well joor! Jealousy go die
Re: My Cute Brother And His Amiable Fiancée's Pre-Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 26, 2016
delishpot:

Bros, when a woman wants to get married, that is when all the witches and evil spirits acting like fiends anf family in her life start showing face. The ones that will steal bobos phone number and send him anonymous messages, to the ones that would tell his friends and family to the ones that will use social media to make sure marriage does not hold. This one is the social media marriage destroyer grin grin
it's sis, and the thing tire me o
Re: My Cute Brother And His Amiable Fiancée's Pre-Wedding Pictures by Paulscholari(m): 2:52pm On Dec 26, 2016
kodded:
please define cute undecided undecided undecided

When someone is not that fine, handsome or beautiful you call them cute. Op u got it.
Re: My Cute Brother And His Amiable Fiancée's Pre-Wedding Pictures by rosalieene(f): 3:10pm On Dec 26, 2016
Paulscholari:
When someone is not that fine, handsome or beautiful you call them cute. Op u got it.
at least the lady is pretty
Re: My Cute Brother And His Amiable Fiancée's Pre-Wedding Pictures by littlemistress: 3:27pm On Dec 26, 2016
vikturaikay:
Bae on how u no like am go chop broken bottle or better jump enter lagoon. Na by force to view thread or comment? Park well joor! Jealousy go die

hahahahahahaha lmao cheesy
oro naa dun, o fe ke grin
the matter pain am, he wan cry grin grin cheesy grin
accept it, your bro is fugly..that's if you aren't the one
when u brought your matter to a public forum, expect everyone one to dissect it. get that into your thick skull which I doubt u have.
now, run off my mentions little boy
Re: My Cute Brother And His Amiable Fiancée's Pre-Wedding Pictures by ChiChilolo(f): 3:40pm On Dec 26, 2016
mccoy47:
Op pls stop abusing the word cute! angry
Wishing your brother and his fiancee a happy married life!

And abeg tell ur brother to quit that thing he is taking!

This dude you wee nor kill me
Re: My Cute Brother And His Amiable Fiancée's Pre-Wedding Pictures by ChiChilolo(f): 3:50pm On Dec 26, 2016
dinachi:

Please do you know his brother's wife before. Even if what you sau is true, posting it here and now at this moment time and place is childish, inappropriate, offensive and cruel of you. Mind your manners

1 Like

Re: My Cute Brother And His Amiable Fiancée's Pre-Wedding Pictures by andyanders: 5:35pm On Dec 26, 2016
The guy dey weed?
Re: My Cute Brother And His Amiable Fiancée's Pre-Wedding Pictures by honeyjoyce(f): 6:19pm On Dec 26, 2016
Chai some peeps get bad mouth die!!! Congrats to your brother op God bless his home

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'I Found This Girl 3 Weeks Ago'; Man Who Is Set To Wed His Fiancee. Photos / When I Told Her I'm A Teacher The Fast Reply Stop Lol. KINGS / Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.