Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,231 members, 7,807,767 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:47 PM

"I Am Not A Yahoo Yahoo Oba" - Oluwo Of Iwo Refuses To Appear Before Court - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / "I Am Not A Yahoo Yahoo Oba" - Oluwo Of Iwo Refuses To Appear Before Court (25883 Views)

Video Of Oluwo Of Iwo Rolling Weed Released By Chanel Chin, His Ex Wife / Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Becomes Emir, Drops Title / Saudi Arabia Praises Oba Oluwo Of Iwo For Condemning Idolatry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am Not A Yahoo Yahoo Oba" - Oluwo Of Iwo Refuses To Appear Before Court by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 26, 2016
Charly68:
Why would somebody try to bring the stool of the Obaship to disrepute? What are they trying to achieve? I advise His Royal Highness to go to court and proof his innocence there no matter the perceived animosity . He shouldn't disobey the law of the land as a king.
Oga he did not disobey the law of the land,he sent his lawyers. I must say I am very disappointed that a fellow oba who should be the one advising the new young obas is the one creating the ambience of disunity. He should better go an withdraw that case before it back fires on him.
Re: "I Am Not A Yahoo Yahoo Oba" - Oluwo Of Iwo Refuses To Appear Before Court by ApcSucks: 11:22pm On Dec 26, 2016
SUBWAY101:

The man with big lips. Lol

Kids yarn... Go to kiddies section
Re: "I Am Not A Yahoo Yahoo Oba" - Oluwo Of Iwo Refuses To Appear Before Court by SUBWAY101(m): 11:48pm On Dec 26, 2016
ApcSucks:

Kids yarn... Go to kiddies section

Ishiamu, the f.aggot with big lips.

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Not A Yahoo Yahoo Oba" - Oluwo Of Iwo Refuses To Appear Before Court by SUBWAY101(m): 11:49pm On Dec 26, 2016
ogologoamu:

May my ugly fat mother die a miserable death

If you say so, no problem.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Not A Yahoo Yahoo Oba" - Oluwo Of Iwo Refuses To Appear Before Court by DrogoG(m): 2:08am On Dec 27, 2016
You're not above the law! When Oba-ship had respect has gone.
Re: "I Am Not A Yahoo Yahoo Oba" - Oluwo Of Iwo Refuses To Appear Before Court by Sikay19(m): 4:36am On Dec 27, 2016
Ejanla07:

I didn't mean to invoke such painment on u. Any its good u re in pain so u feel am

1 Like

Re: "I Am Not A Yahoo Yahoo Oba" - Oluwo Of Iwo Refuses To Appear Before Court by ApcSucks: 10:25pm On Dec 27, 2016
SUBWAY101:

Ishiamu, the f.aggot with big lips.

Small boy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is The Origin Of The "Yellow Skin" In Most Igbos? / Cultural-Political Attire From Different States / Aminat Abiodun, Iyalode Of Ibadan Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.