Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

Why Is It Hard For Tech Post To Make Front Page? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Why Is It Hard For Tech Post To Make Front Page? (735 Views)

Find Out Why Ghana Is More Attractive For Tech Investments / How To Autopost Blogger Post To Facebook / Opportunities For Tech Experts Within Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It Hard For Tech Post To Make Front Page? by nuelnik(m): 10:25am On Dec 26, 2016
This is a Big question to Ask. Because Technology is the back bone to all online forum , Business and so much more . yet it hardly makes Front page on Nairaland .
Come to think of it . without Technology Nairaland won't be in existence self . I need answers ooooo .

source : (url)http://www.nueltech.com(/url)
Re: Why Is It Hard For Tech Post To Make Front Page? by softMarket(m): 10:36am On Dec 26, 2016
Because u cant compare sugar and salt!!!
Re: Why Is It Hard For Tech Post To Make Front Page? by nuelnik(m): 10:42am On Dec 26, 2016
softMarket:
Because u cant compare sugar and salt!!!
meaning ? explain
Re: Why Is It Hard For Tech Post To Make Front Page? by adisaigbo1(m): 1:10pm On Dec 26, 2016
Sit down, let me tell you about the type of people on nairaland: they are mostly kids and imbeciles

Re: Why Is It Hard For Tech Post To Make Front Page? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 26, 2016
MY GUY DON'T KNOW O

BUT IF IT CONCERNS ATHEISM,SNAKES, NUDES...SHARP SHARP

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard For Tech Post To Make Front Page? by nuelnik(m): 7:45am On Jan 06, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:
MY GUY DON'T KNOW O

BUT IF IT CONCERNS ATHEISM,SNAKES, NUDES...SHARP SHARP
Lol. naso
Re: Why Is It Hard For Tech Post To Make Front Page? by jantavanta(m): 8:24am On Jan 11, 2017
Because Nigeria does not have a scientific-industrial economy.
Re: Why Is It Hard For Tech Post To Make Front Page? by nisol: 5:08am On Jan 12, 2017
To make front page you have to post about
snakes or scantily clothed celebrities.
Not to mention the bot that blocks posts in the
Science section
Re: Why Is It Hard For Tech Post To Make Front Page? by babyfaceafrica: 7:21am On Jan 12, 2017
You can't blame the mods.....blame the type of people on NL.......they cherish tontoh dike,cossy,wizkid and tribalism...themods are giving them what they want,it is all about traffic!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Scientists Are Making Computers Talk With Chemicals Instead Of Electricity / Borrow Money Instantly, Pay Later Conveniently With V-xchange / Solar Generator For All Homes At Its Cheapest Price Ever!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.