Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,802 members, 7,802,562 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

Angular, Node And PHP Developer Wanted- Remuneration Up To ₦250,000 Monthly - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Angular, Node And PHP Developer Wanted- Remuneration Up To ₦250,000 Monthly (15576 Views)

Fullstack Developer Needed - Over ₦250,000 / How To Earn A Minimum Of ₦250,000 Online Monthly In Nigeria / Angular, UI/UX And PHP Developer Wanted- Remuneration Up To ₦250,000 Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angular, Node And PHP Developer Wanted- Remuneration Up To ₦250,000 Monthly by dayhawk(m): 11:05am On Dec 26, 2016
Like the title says we need very good developers skilled in all 3 requirements below

1. AngularJS
2. PHP
3. PROFESSIONAL UI / UX DESIGN

Remuneration up to ₦250,000 monthly.

Contact me 07012412765, Please don't waste my time, only expert level developers wanted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angular, Node And PHP Developer Wanted- Remuneration Up To ₦250,000 Monthly by beatsbyj2g(m): 9:31pm On Dec 26, 2016
is it full time or part time...
check test.partnaz.com - i built using those 3 technologies

3 Likes

Re: Angular, Node And PHP Developer Wanted- Remuneration Up To ₦250,000 Monthly by realGURU(m): 5:45am On Dec 27, 2016
nice meanwhile check my signature for a new laptop @ 118k
Re: Angular, Node And PHP Developer Wanted- Remuneration Up To ₦250,000 Monthly by myfemi2002(m): 4:30am On Dec 28, 2016
There has never been a better time than NOW to start earning bitcoin with cheap bitcoin investment opportunities like BTC-INVESTMENT

One bitcoin is now worth $900+!!!

Just last month it was $720!!!

The month before last it is was $600!!!

In 2015 it was $300!!!

Notice anything? I bet you did!

And thats just the beginning:

2017 will be The year of cryptocurrency, everyone will ask themselves were they where when Bitcoin was taking over the world.

Even CBN is making plans to tap into the cryptocurrency crase. http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/12/mmm-ndiccbn-looking-digital-currency-official/

Well, it's a little surprising that they are just looking into it now because in South Africa these machines are already installed. East Africa is planning to do same. So in no distant time, while

others are on long queues for cash on the traditional ATM, very few people will be using this unique Bitcoin-ATM. You can be one of them by starting today

Start now to invest in bitcoin BEFORE it is worth $1,400/$3,000/$10,000 per bitcoin with bitcoin opportunities such as BTC-INVESTMENT

Thats right:

Don't stay behind:

Take ACTION and SECURE your BITCOIN WEALTH!

For more information join our Whatsapp group where we shall be teaching you how to earn this precious coin through BTC-INVESTMENT

remember you don't need to register anyone to make profit

Follow this link to join our Whatsapp group today
https:///3r3yl283NbR5XWElctkpD7

Benefits of joining the group today
1. we teach how to trade with your bitcoin .
2.we teach how to make double of your bitcoin in 15days.
3. we teach you how to mine bitcoin.
4.we teach you on how to sell your bitcoin and receive you money in your bank account.
5. free tutorial videos and Pdf documetation for your easy use.
5.Is a free group to ask your questions and you we be attended to .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angular, Node And PHP Developer Wanted- Remuneration Up To ₦250,000 Monthly by wins18(m): 9:40am On Dec 28, 2016
clean Hp for sale for 30.000 naira, still available

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angular, Node And PHP Developer Wanted- Remuneration Up To ₦250,000 Monthly by Nobody: 2:50am On Jan 02, 2017
myfemi2002:
There has never been a better time than NOW to start earning bitcoin with cheap bitcoin investment opportunities like BTC-INVESTMENT

One bitcoin is now worth $900+!!!

Just last month it was $720!!!

The month before last it is was $600!!!

In 2015 it was $300!!!

Notice anything? I bet you did!

And thats just the beginning:

2017 will be The year of cryptocurrency, everyone will ask themselves were they where when Bitcoin was taking over the world.

Even CBN is making plans to tap into the cryptocurrency crase. http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/12/mmm-ndiccbn-looking-digital-currency-official/

Well, it's a little surprising that they are just looking into it now because in South Africa these machines are already installed. East Africa is planning to do same. So in no distant time, while

others are on long queues for cash on the traditional ATM, very few people will be using this unique Bitcoin-ATM. You can be one of them by starting today

Start now to invest in bitcoin BEFORE it is worth $1,400/$3,000/$10,000 per bitcoin with bitcoin opportunities such as BTC-INVESTMENT

Thats right:

Don't stay behind:

Take ACTION and SECURE your BITCOIN WEALTH!

For more information join our Whatsapp group where we shall be teaching you how to earn this precious coin through BTC-INVESTMENT

remember you don't need to register anyone to make profit

Follow this link to join our Whatsapp group today
https:///3r3yl283NbR5XWElctkpD7

Benefits of joining the group today
1. we teach how to trade with your bitcoin .
2.we teach how to make double of your bitcoin in 15days.
3. we teach you how to mine bitcoin.
4.we teach you on how to sell your bitcoin and receive you money in your bank account.
5. free tutorial videos and Pdf documetation for your easy use.
5.Is a free group to ask your questions and you we be attended to .

Why do u like telling lies All what u put up there is babash!!! I will put up a post about Bitcoins and how to benefit.Instead of all that trash u put up there for traffic!
Re: Angular, Node And PHP Developer Wanted- Remuneration Up To ₦250,000 Monthly by Favourkings: 10:21am On Dec 05, 2017
I am definitely interested.

As a web developer and SEO expert on INCOME NIGERIA, I think am qualified enough.

(1) (Reply)

How Do 9ja Music Blogs And Sites Make Money From Their Sites / 12 Deadly Mistakes That Are Killing Your SEO / Facebook Owner Meta Plans To Create Twitter Rival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.