Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,450 members, 7,781,303 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:04 PM

Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Cattle Market Maiduguri This Morning(Graphic Pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Cattle Market Maiduguri This Morning(Graphic Pics) (39356 Views)

3 Female Suicide Bombers Killed In Maiduguri This Morning (Graphic Photos) / Suicide Bomber Attacks Borno By Chad Basin, Kills 2, Injures Others (Graphic) / Photo Update From The Scene Of The Explosion In Maiduguri This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Cattle Market Maiduguri This Morning(Graphic Pics) by henryanna36: 11:20am On Dec 26, 2016
A female suicide bomber this morning detonated IED at the Kasuwan Shanu cattle market, Maiduguri Borno state.Only the suicide bomber was killed in an attack.Her accomplice was apprehended after her IED vest refused to explode.

See graphic photos from the scene below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/female-suicide-bomber-attacks-cattle.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Cattle Market Maiduguri This Morning(Graphic Pics) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:23am On Dec 26, 2016
How these people manage to brainwash their women to blow themselves up still amazes me.

Rest In Pieces. Anu ofia angry angry

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Cattle Market Maiduguri This Morning(Graphic Pics) by henryanna36: 11:25am On Dec 26, 2016

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Cattle Market Maiduguri This Morning(Graphic Pics) by INTROVERT(f): 11:25am On Dec 26, 2016
Again......

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Cattle Market Maiduguri This Morning(Graphic Pics) by Bari22: 11:30am On Dec 26, 2016
this will not deviate us from the fact that boko haram have been decimated

20 Likes

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Cattle Market Maiduguri This Morning(Graphic Pics) by henryanna36: 11:35am On Dec 26, 2016

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Cattle Market Maiduguri This Morning(Graphic Pics) by tafabaloo(m): 11:46am On Dec 26, 2016
Chei!
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Cattle Market Maiduguri This Morning(Graphic Pics) by Nutase: 11:55am On Dec 26, 2016
cry

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Cattle Market Maiduguri This Morning(Graphic Pics) by kodded(m): 12:05pm On Dec 26, 2016
Buhari angry angry angry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Cattle Market Maiduguri This Morning(Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 26, 2016
Why didn't these cowards stand up to the Nigerian Army when they came for a party in Sambisa Forest? It would have been a true test of their capability; not strapping themselves with bombs and running into markets and worship centres.

28 Likes

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Cattle Market Maiduguri This Morning(Graphic Pics) by darfay: 12:11pm On Dec 26, 2016
I thought bubu had defeated them

14 Likes

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Cattle Market Maiduguri This Morning(Graphic Pics) by BabaRamota1980: 12:13pm On Dec 26, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
How do these people manage to brainwash their women to blow themselves up still amazes me.

If you notice in past the ones that raised alarm and asked for help dont even have the detonator with them. So the person in posession of the control is somewhere around the vicinity and watching and waiting for her to get deep enough to cause maximum damage and then send the trigger. So she is as much a victim as the innocent bystanders killed in the detonation.

The women should be pitied. Im praying that they will catch a triggerman again. They once did during Jonathan regime. He was killed right on the spot.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Cattle Market Maiduguri This Morning(Graphic Pics) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:18pm On Dec 26, 2016
BabaRamota1980:

If you notice in past the ones that raised alarm and asked for help dont even have the detonator with them. So the person in posession of the control is somewhere around the vicinity and watching and waiting for her to get deep enough to cause maximum damage and then send the trigger. So she is as much a victim as the innocent bystanders killed in the detonation.

The women should be pitied. Im praying that they will catch a triggerman again. They once did during Jonathan regime. He was killed right on the spot.
Nawa oh! May God save us from these animals..

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Cattle Market Maiduguri This Morning(Graphic Pics) by BabaRamota1980: 12:29pm On Dec 26, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Nawa oh! May God save us from these animals..

may these people rest in peace. I dont believe bokoharam is killing just for religion. Maybe initially thats what their agenda was but i think they transitioned and are now a commercial interest.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Cattle Market Maiduguri This Morning(Graphic Pics) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:34pm On Dec 26, 2016
BabaRamota1980:

may these people rest in peace. I dont believe bokoharam is killing just for religion. Maybe initially thats what their agenda was but i think they transitioned and are now a commercial interest.
I weak I swear angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Cattle Market Maiduguri This Morning(Graphic Pics) by momentarylapse: 12:36pm On Dec 26, 2016
grin so na only her die? Good....its always nice looking at their useless charred remains when things go wrong for these boko haram fools!
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Cattle Market Maiduguri This Morning(Graphic Pics) by GMBuhari: 12:44pm On Dec 26, 2016
bejeiodus:
Why didn't these cowards stand up to the Nigerian Army when they came for a party in Sambisa Forest? It would have been a true test of their capability; not strapping themselves with bombs and running into markets and worship centres.

First meaningful. And best comment so far

Those quoting Buhari literally needs to get thier heads checked

When was the last time boko haram army invaded a market, let alone a community

There will still be a few brainless kids that'll be used for this purpose but I pray may they never succeed at harming anyone but themselves

And whoever thier sponsors are I hope they get jungle justice and soon

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Cattle Market Maiduguri This Morning(Graphic Pics) by Akkotto: 1:13pm On Dec 26, 2016
Buhari and APC created bitter politics that is about to consume Nigeria today

6 Likes

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Cattle Market Maiduguri This Morning(Graphic Pics) by Rilwayne001: 1:19pm On Dec 26, 2016
Nawao embarassed
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Cattle Market Maiduguri This Morning(Graphic Pics) by MrAdetunjiBayo: 1:50pm On Dec 26, 2016
I thought we've defeated Boko haram?

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Cattle Market Maiduguri This Morning(Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 26, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
How do these people manage to brainwash their women to blow themselves up still amazes me.

It's very simple.
It happens when u don't occupy the IDLE MINDS with the right stuff.
When such minds remain vacant for long , DEVIL takes precedence in them and tells them what to do.
They start seeing the lyrics of the demons as the right thing.

When u leave a YOUTH jobless for too long, such youth becomes exposed to thuggery, armed robbery, prostitution, etc.because demons take over such minds.
There will be a revolution in Nigeria, very soon.

This also happens when the EDUCATED PEOPLE fail to vie for political positions at the advantages of the uneducated and Ignorant people.
The educated end up being led by leaders with POOR mentality.
That's what is happening to MOST AFRICAN NATIONS.

2 Likes

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Cattle Market Maiduguri This Morning(Graphic Pics) by mu2sa2: 2:31pm On Dec 26, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:

These unfortunate females are often abducted and then forced through a process of hypnotization. There are reports that some don't even know the implications of the explosives-laden belts that they have tied on them. Sometimes underage girls are strapped with explosives and released into a crowded place and the explosives are then detonated remotely. It is not as if these females are always willing participants - in fact they should be pitied. Some of them may even be girls from Christian areas of Borno state.These female "suicide -bombers" are no different from any other human being in their normal self; they are just unfortunate to have fallen into the hands of boko haram.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Cattle Market Maiduguri This Morning(Graphic Pics) by seunlayi(m): 3:06pm On Dec 26, 2016
Make mod censor that pics na, we have perverts on this thread

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Cattle Market Maiduguri This Morning(Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 26, 2016
Damn
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Cattle Market Maiduguri This Morning(Graphic Pics) by Generalyemi(m): 3:08pm On Dec 26, 2016
peace people
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Cattle Market Maiduguri This Morning(Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 26, 2016
:'{
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Cattle Market Maiduguri This Morning(Graphic Pics) by misteryman: 3:08pm On Dec 26, 2016
They have been defeated technically and chased away from Zambisa forest.
Chai! Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Cattle Market Maiduguri This Morning(Graphic Pics) by truthspeaks: 3:09pm On Dec 26, 2016
Tot they said they v destroyed bh. Buhari n his zombie cohorts like sarrki, madridguy desperately seeking sumtin to celebrate about.

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Cattle Market Maiduguri This Morning(Graphic Pics) by FisifunKododada: 3:10pm On Dec 26, 2016
angry
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Cattle Market Maiduguri This Morning(Graphic Pics) by whizfache(m): 3:10pm On Dec 26, 2016
Buhari just a national disgrace

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Cattle Market Maiduguri This Morning(Graphic Pics) by Goldenheart(m): 3:11pm On Dec 26, 2016
wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Locally Fabricated Patrol Vehicles Launched By The Nigerian Army. Photos / Dino Melaye Wears PDP Agbada As He Poses With His Cars (Photo) / Pictures From Buhari’s Campaign Rally In Ekiti State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.