Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

Fayose The New Yoruba Leader - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose The New Yoruba Leader (2557 Views)

Tinubu: Resume Or Resign As Yoruba Leader / God Will Choose My Successor - Fayose - The Nation / Quit Notice: I Have Been In Bosso For 45 Years, Where Do I Go? – Yoruba Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose The New Yoruba Leader by aljharem(m): 11:58am On Dec 26, 2016
Please this is for yorubas only.

It is not news that Fayose has out done Tinubu in terms of workers welfare and other basic human needs. It is imperative to say we Yorubas have made a GREAT mistake by following Tinubu and indeed ACN (now APC) to vote for a 79 years old illiterate. This government lack the basic management and coordination skills to pull Nigeria out of this quagmire.

Look again, among all the South west states, it is only Ekiti that has paid 2 months salary and Christmas stipend which is much needed to

1. Help the families of the workers to have a memorable Christmas
2. Help the economy by releasing money into circulation.

Oyo and Ogun governor have even threaten to sack works, Osun is even worse as he does not even have an economic team. How unless.

APC faithfuls would come here and tell us how much of a tout Fayose is but compare him to Aregesola

They would us how Fayose is treating workers badly but compare him to Oyo governor Ajimobi

I can keep going on and on.

Yoruba ronu o. It is time you leave all these greed thieves in APC (rebranded expelled PDP thieves) and be more Objective.

Nigeria has never had it this bad apart from in 1980's during Buhari's military coup head of state era.

Fayose is a visionary man. The best in the country today.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose The New Yoruba Leader by ramdris(m): 12:00pm On Dec 26, 2016
Stop saying nonsense bro....

5 Likes

Re: Fayose The New Yoruba Leader by AntiWailer: 12:05pm On Dec 26, 2016
Lol

Power of 24k a year increment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose The New Yoruba Leader by Osgilliat(m): 12:08pm On Dec 26, 2016
You are not making sense.. I Don't mean to be rude. Just commenting.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose The New Yoruba Leader by seunny4lif(m): 12:15pm On Dec 26, 2016
Fayose my Hero grin grin grin
Our hero grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Fayose The New Yoruba Leader by Nutase: 12:42pm On Dec 26, 2016
U make sense

13 Likes

Re: Fayose The New Yoruba Leader by yarimo(m): 12:43pm On Dec 26, 2016
Definitely FAYOSE has out done TINUBU in the area of beating of judges and acting like a COMMANDO in zenith bank. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose The New Yoruba Leader by Noblecx: 1:29pm On Dec 26, 2016
Op you've spoken well..

Don't mind the dictates of Yoruba zombies among your brethren.

They are brainwashed touts following Tinubu who is a useless greedy fool

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose The New Yoruba Leader by MrAdetunjiBayo: 1:47pm On Dec 26, 2016
We yoruba muslims disagree with you. Fayose is useless to us because he is not muslim. A muslim must lead yorubaland. Insha Allah!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose The New Yoruba Leader by Kulas: 1:52pm On Dec 26, 2016
Yes oo.Fayose all d way.I am not a Yoruba but a core igbo man but I love Fayose and have been standing for him from onset.I was over joy when our Daddy Adeboye made the same positive comment I have been making over Fayose to show that I am on the right path.God bless Daddy Adeboye.I appeal to my yoruba brethens to support Fayose and make him the Yoruba leader.I know this must come to pass. #IstillStandForFayose.

15 Likes

Re: Fayose The New Yoruba Leader by orimsamsam(m): 1:54pm On Dec 26, 2016
Noblecx:
Op you've spoken well..

Don't mind the dictates of Yoruba zombies among your brethren.

They are brainwashed touts
Tinubu is a useless greedy fool
lemme add this

Fayose is greater than any biafran hero. In fact the combination of ojukwu, nnamadi azikiwe, Alex ekweme and nnamdi KANU are not worthy to clean fayose shoe

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose The New Yoruba Leader by orimsamsam(m): 1:55pm On Dec 26, 2016
MrAdetunjiBayo:
We yoruba muslims disagree with you. Fayose is useless to us because he is not muslim. A muslim must lead yorubaland. Insha Allah!

Omo yebo

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose The New Yoruba Leader by Noblecx: 1:59pm On Dec 26, 2016
orimsamsam:
lemme add this

Fayose is greater than any biafran hero. In fact the combination of ojukwu, nnamadi azikiwe, Alex ekweme and nnamdi KANU are not worthy to clean fayose shoe

Am not exonerating fayose from being an afonja who is reliable to be treacherous and not trust worthy but at least he is the only one that can step into the shoes of your awolowo who died from #20 rat poison.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose The New Yoruba Leader by loopmangoat(m): 2:02pm On Dec 26, 2016
orimsamsam:
lemme add this

I heard awolowo killed himself with made in Aba rat poison

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose The New Yoruba Leader by orimsamsam(m): 2:08pm On Dec 26, 2016
loopmangoat:

I heard awolowo killed himself with made in Aba rat poison
also heard that ojukwu was a paedophile who couldn't control himself wen he was carrying young bianca

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose The New Yoruba Leader by orimsamsam(m): 2:12pm On Dec 26, 2016
Noblecx:

Am not exonerating fayose from being an afonja who is reliable to be treacherous and not trust worthy but at least he is the only one that can step into the shoes of your awolowo who died from #20 rat poison.
we are saying the same thing. Fayose is greeter the whole Igbo tribe

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose The New Yoruba Leader by loopmangoat(m): 2:14pm On Dec 26, 2016
orimsamsam:
also heard that ojukwu was a paedophile who couldn't control himself wen he was carrying young bianca
How much dosage of rat poison did awolowo drink
I heard your father who served awolowo as a gardner was the one that bought the 20 naira made in Aba rat poison

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose The New Yoruba Leader by Noblecx: 2:15pm On Dec 26, 2016
orimsamsam:
we are saying the same thing. Fayose is greeter the whole Igbo tribe
LOL.. No be only greeter grin

Mehn we are not saying same thing.

The truth remains that fayose is the one able to take the place of your awolowo who died mysteriously in his prison cell. cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose The New Yoruba Leader by orimsamsam(m): 2:18pm On Dec 26, 2016
loopmangoat:

How much dosage of rat poison did awolowo drink
I heard your father who served awolowo as a gardner was the one that bought the 20 naira made in Aba rat poison
lolz. Omo yebo

I hear say ur father they parish for war front while ojukwu dey service olosho

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose The New Yoruba Leader by loopmangoat(m): 2:19pm On Dec 26, 2016
Noblecx:

His father must be the direct son of Afonja
Afonja runs through his veins

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose The New Yoruba Leader by loopmangoat(m): 2:20pm On Dec 26, 2016
orimsamsam:
lolz. Omo yebo

I hear say ur father they parish for war front while ojukwu dey service olosho
Too dry come up with something worth laughing at

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose The New Yoruba Leader by helinues: 2:21pm On Dec 26, 2016
MrAdetunjiBayo:

Seriously, how old are you?

2 Likes

Re: Fayose The New Yoruba Leader by orimsamsam(m): 2:24pm On Dec 26, 2016
Noblecx:

LOL.. No be only greeter grin

Mehn we are not saying same thing.

The truth remains that fayose is the one able to take the place of your awolowo who died mysteriously in his prison cell. cheesy
at the mention of fayose all yebo and iPod yoot must bow

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose The New Yoruba Leader by orimsamsam(m): 2:33pm On Dec 26, 2016
loopmangoat:

Too dry come up with something worth laughing at
lolz. Gbenu werey soun. U father dey perish while olosho they bounce unto ojukwu dicck for government house
Re: Fayose The New Yoruba Leader by sammyj: 2:39pm On Dec 26, 2016
God forbid for a dumb man and tout like Fayose to be the Yoruba leader!!!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Fayose The New Yoruba Leader by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 26, 2016
aljharem:
Please this is for yorubas only.

It is not news that Fayose has out done Tinubu in terms of workers welfare and other basic human needs. It is imperative to say we Yorubas have made a GREAT mistake by following Tinubu and indeed ACN (now APC) to vote for a 79 years old illiterate. This government lack the basic management and coordination skills to pull Nigeria out of this quagmire.

Look again, among all the South west states, it is only Ekiti that has paid 2 months salary and Christmas stipend which is much needed to

1. Help the families of the workers to have a memorable Christmas
2. Help the economy by releasing money into circulation.

Oyo and Ogun governor have even threaten to sack works, Osun is even worse as he does not even have an economic team. How unless.

APC faithfuls would come here and tell us how much of a tout Fayose is but compare him to Aregesola

They would us how Fayose is treating workers badly but compare him to Oyo governor Ajimobi

I can keep going on and on.

Yoruba ronu o. It is time you leave all these greed thieves in APC (rebranded expelled PDP thieves) and be more Objective.

Nigeria has never had it this bad apart from in 1980's during Buhari's military coup head of state era.

Fayose is a visionary man. The best in the country today.

I think you may be right! If Emeka Ojukwu were to be alive Ojukw would have been Fayose's gateman, Azikwe will be his houseboy! If Kanu comes out of the prison (if he eventually makes it alive) he will be his love-vendor grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Fayose The New Yoruba Leader by loopmangoat(m): 2:43pm On Dec 26, 2016
orimsamsam:
lolz. Gbenu werey soun. U father dey perish while olosho they bounce unto ojukwu dicck for government house
Still boring you can do better

3 Likes

Re: Fayose The New Yoruba Leader by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 26, 2016
Kulas:
Yes oo.Fayose all d way.I am not a Yoruba but a core igbo man but I love Fayose and have been standing for him from onset.I was over joy when our Daddy Adeboye made the same positive comment I have been making over Fayose to show that I am on the right path.God bless Daddy Adeboye.I appeal to my yoruba brethens to support Fayose and make him the Yoruba leader.I know this must come to pass. #IstillStandForFayose.

All rise for Fayose, the Jesus of the Yeebos and Flatronns

2 Likes

Re: Fayose The New Yoruba Leader by Opakan2: 2:47pm On Dec 26, 2016
It will never be well with Rochas in Imo for not emulating fayose. and Obiano in Anambra for scamming ndigbo and romancing fulani python dance

Fayose must lead the igbo nation in the future else they will end up like syria. So shall it be Amen!

1 Like

Re: Fayose The New Yoruba Leader by Opakan2: 2:50pm On Dec 26, 2016
divicode:

All rise for Fayose, the Jesus of the Yeebos and Flatronns

He is their Lord and saviour.. Ojukwu or whatever na just scam. Kanu is fake

Fayose is their leader.. I've said it before here that a yoruba man will rule over igbos and it's gradually coming to pass

2 Likes

Re: Fayose The New Yoruba Leader by ShootToKill: 2:50pm On Dec 26, 2016
yorubaland need a leader in the mould of fayose. It will help to shake the towel-headed sons of the caliphate that have been occupying yorubaland and banging their big assss women recklessly through the anus for 300 years. grin

Unfortunately the yoruba muslims love the banging their women are getting from the perilous loins and pricks of the turbaned gambari Emir-conquerors so they'll naturally hate Peter Fayose. grin

7 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Melaye's Certificate: CSNAC Petitions SFU, Alleges Fraud, Forgery / 80-year-old Ritualist Arrested With Human Body Parts In Osun State. Graphic Pics / The Real Story Of The Numan Herdsmen Attack In Adamawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.