Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

How Far Can I Help My Now Married Ex-girlfriend Financially? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Far Can I Help My Now Married Ex-girlfriend Financially? (3434 Views)

Never Accept S*x After Marriage, I Did And I Am Regretting Now–married Lady Says / Chat Between A Married Man And His Ex-Girlfriend / Man Reunites With Ex-Girlfriend 2 Years After Forgetting He Impregnated Her. PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Far Can I Help My Now Married Ex-girlfriend Financially? by mostyg(m): 12:28am On Dec 27, 2016
Its good to assist the less privileges but in your circumstances, it could turn to something else.
If you really want to assist her, tell her you will be more comfortable sending money to her husband's account. She will stop bothering you.

1 Like

Re: How Far Can I Help My Now Married Ex-girlfriend Financially? by Nobody: 3:31am On Dec 27, 2016
Dont let her use you.
She is a married woman,let her go to her husband with her.
u are not her personal bank box where she can make withdrawals as desired
Re: How Far Can I Help My Now Married Ex-girlfriend Financially? by sisisioge: 6:47am On Dec 27, 2016
grin grin grin you got yourself a bummer! Pele.
Re: How Far Can I Help My Now Married Ex-girlfriend Financially? by EfemenaXY: 1:32pm On Dec 27, 2016
cococandy:

It's not even that she's getting the money outside that's the problem. I don't think it's a huge deal if the husband is aware that someone gave her(them) money. Circumstances differ.

It's just that the guy is an ex and she dumped him for this man she married now. Wow. I'd be mortified to ask an ex that I left for money to give me the same money I thought he'd never have.

what will he think? "Good for you."
I guess.

No. I'd rather suffer in silence and wear my best clothes in case I ever run into him. I'm fine o. I don't care how bad it is but he must never know.

I just love this babe kiss kiss

baby124:
Just block her. Also tell her to meet her parents for solution to her problems. They gave her the solution once before by offering her a husband from her hometown. Maybe they can provide for her now too by plucking money from the tree in her hometown. Tell her she made her choice to suffer through thick and thin and that you need your own money for your future family. She should deal with her own problems while you deal with yours. Tell her she is greedy and should be content with what her husband provides her and you are glad you didn't marry her as she would have disgraced you just as she is disgracing her husband begging for money on Facebook. Smh.

For a woman, this is such an embarrassing read, I tell you.

Her husband's business has run into difficulty but what's the best solution she can come up with?

Beg. An ex for that matter.

Smh.

1 Like

Re: How Far Can I Help My Now Married Ex-girlfriend Financially? by cococandy(f): 5:07pm On Dec 27, 2016
EfemenaXY:

I just love this babe kiss kiss

i love you too wink

For a woman, this is such an embarrassing read, I tell you.

Her husband's business has run into difficulty but what's the best solution she can come up with?

Beg. An ex for that matter.

Smh.
Re: How Far Can I Help My Now Married Ex-girlfriend Financially? by crackhaus: 5:25pm On Dec 27, 2016
solace2013:
Cynthia was my girlfriend at the university about 12 years ago. She parted ways with me when we were in 300 level because of a guy from her hometown who her parent wanted her to marry.
I haven't been hearing frequently from her since then. I learnt that they got married in 2008. On June 30 this year, she sent a friend request to me on Facebook which I excitedly accepted, as a girlfriend I haven't heard from in more than a decade. Within one week of chatting with me on Facebook messenger, she started telling story of woes, how her Hubby's business isn't working normally anymore, how she lost her banking job, how paying children school fees and feeding has been difficult etc. I have given assistance on two occasions (totalling 50k), but she have persisted in making financial demand. It's not that I'm too buoyant financially but I have been managing to be above waters. I'm confused and embarrassed sometimes when a supposedly married woman with kids would unashamedly ask for financial assistance from an ex, I intend to still assist one more time and after that no more, her pestering is becoming too much and nauseating, what do you think great guys in the house?
Just wait, she will soon graduate to requesting sexual favours. Na so dem dey start...daughters of Eve.

1 Like

Re: How Far Can I Help My Now Married Ex-girlfriend Financially? by bukatyne(f): 10:19pm On Dec 27, 2016
solace2013:
Cynthia was my girlfriend at the university about 12 years ago. She parted ways with me when we were in 300 level because of a guy from her hometown who her parent wanted her to marry.
I haven't been hearing frequently from her since then. I learnt that they got married in 2008. On June 30 this year, she sent a friend request to me on Facebook which I excitedly accepted, as a girlfriend I haven't heard from in more than a decade. Within one week of chatting with me on Facebook messenger, she started telling story of woes, how her Hubby's business isn't working normally anymore, how she lost her banking job, how paying children school fees and feeding has been difficult etc. I have given assistance on two occasions (totalling 50k), but she have persisted in making financial demand. It's not that I'm too buoyant financially but I have been managing to be above waters. I'm confused and embarrassed sometimes when a supposedly married woman with kids would unashamedly ask for financial assistance from an ex, I intend to still assist one more time and after that no more, her pestering is becoming too much and nauseating, what do you think great guys in the house?

Maybe I'm old school but what really did you add her for considering why you broke up? Chit chat on old times?

That said, why are you helping? What is your end game? What do you want to achieve?

1 Like

Re: How Far Can I Help My Now Married Ex-girlfriend Financially? by byvan03: 1:40pm On Dec 28, 2016
Some actually lie to extort their exes , some women are that shameless.

1 Like

Re: How Far Can I Help My Now Married Ex-girlfriend Financially? by byvan03: 1:41pm On Dec 28, 2016
bukatyne:

Maybe I'm old school but what really did you add her for considering why you broke up? Chit chat on old times?

That said, why are you helping? What is your end game? What do you want to achieve?

Very important question because I wondered the same.
Re: How Far Can I Help My Now Married Ex-girlfriend Financially? by bukatyne(f): 9:45pm On Dec 30, 2016
byvan03:

Very important question because I wondered the same.

He's a 'good' boy grin

How are you & yours?
Re: How Far Can I Help My Now Married Ex-girlfriend Financially? by byvan03: 7:01pm On Feb 12, 2017
bukatyne:

He's a 'good' boy grin

How are you & yours?

We are good dear wink.
Re: How Far Can I Help My Now Married Ex-girlfriend Financially? by Marxxx: 8:55pm On Feb 12, 2017
When I came to terms with reality that I cannot marry my Ex, I asked her what she wanted she said cash and called a funny figure. I declined because I knew she had a large heart and too soft. One miscreant can feign love and she will fall for it. I told her to look for what she likes doing since she is no longer interested in furthering her education. Let me cut to the chase, we opened a beauty salon...and she is not doing badly. It is unwise to give cash

(1) (2) (Reply)

Death Penalty For 14yr Old Bride Who Poisoned Her 35yr Old Husband / Help!!! Sequence Of How Baby Teeth Should Come Out. / Advice Pls: My Parents Refuse My Fiance Because Of His Tribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.