Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,842 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

Why Women Love Lies---true Story - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Women Love Lies---true Story (75452 Views)

SHOULD I F**K HER? This Is Why Most Women Love Me [Picture] / Interesting Romantic Story (love ,lies ,sex $ Divorce Episode1) / 6 S*x Positions Women Love And Guaranteed To Keep Her Coming Back For More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by nawa4naija(m): 2:28pm On Jan 20, 2017
more coming
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by Davidhero(m): 2:47pm On Jan 20, 2017
Thanks for the mention!
Lemme kukumar wait for more updates, nd dont fail to update. Thanks.
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by uminem02(m): 2:48pm On Jan 20, 2017
Waiting for the next update like...
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by obijos(m): 3:27pm On Jan 20, 2017
my man i dey wait ur update pls
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by Damibiz(m): 4:42pm On Jan 20, 2017
Hello hello every one,it is ur Boy #DAmibiz.....we re gonna follow dis to the end,believe me...i love what u did to HIM
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by SunFlow(m): 7:04pm On Jan 20, 2017
nawa4naija:

#kingbillionaire #lefulefu #cooljude #shugah #davep #blessedvisky #agrovick #codegenesis #jkarmstrong #harkinwarley #sunflow #omohjick #seunwedslinda #nonsreal #hismerhill #warrah #ikigia #caryordey #cetomike #gerrard59 Davidhero ricki #iamharkinwaley Doctorfitz jodeer

mods,,,,front page tinz biko
mynd44
bibijay.123
lalasticlala
cayordey
iamharkimwarley
sunflow
stellamaris
vivos
damibiz
sheenor
kingxway
davidhero
captainrahl
uminem02
explorer250
solomix10
slizzyb
martyns303

bro, carry go
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by Cornerstone2020(m): 7:28pm On Jan 20, 2017
SunFlow:

bro, carry go
Ride on we are waiting ooo
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by Cornerstone2020(m): 7:30pm On Jan 20, 2017
Thank you
I can't wait for more
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 20, 2017
Hehe e don tey small wey i follow dis story.nawafornaija wetin dey? I hail u.
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by slizzyb(m): 9:24pm On Jan 20, 2017
Nawa4naija I hail u,,, more time more money,, tanx for the mentions,
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by nawa4naija(m): 4:38am On Jan 21, 2017
my broda welcome back

lefulefu:
Hehe e don tey small wey i follow dis story.nawafornaija wetin dey? I hail u.

2 Likes

Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by timstone(m): 6:12am On Jan 22, 2017
Guy thanks ´for the story lines ´may your down´below ńever´disappoint ýou´on the daziz ´of ejaculation´
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 22, 2017
Mehn, tank u cos i am really enjoying ur story. Still w8in 4 more updates.
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by Nobody: 8:22am On Jan 22, 2017
bibijay123:
awwn thank you! You got me blushing! Thank you for reading my stories,i will mention you when i start another one. Happy new year dear.
u deserve more blessings 2 ur head girl. Sorry 4 a very late reply tho my browsin fone was down all dis while. Tanx 4 wantin 2 mention me in ur nxt story, i really appreciate it. Have a very nice sunday!!

1 Like

Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by macdon4all(m): 9:28am On Jan 22, 2017
Bibi294:
:onice writeup... But don't think u can brainwash all girls o ... Not all girls love for money... It is inarguable that ladies have a weakened heart but not all
ya l agree with you on this, bt lets say 80℅ do luv moni and can easily be brainwashed
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by Vivos: 12:07pm On Jan 22, 2017
nawa4naija:
more coming
Where nawa4naija? Guy come na
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by KittyEaterz(m): 5:49pm On Jan 22, 2017
Oga mie, ejo pls m hungry for updates... Happy Sundaysmiley
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by Davidhero(m): 6:33pm On Jan 22, 2017
Nawa4naija... Nawa4naija. Comma finish wat u've started nau.
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by Yinkey6(m): 12:09pm On Jan 23, 2017
nawa4naija:
more coming

Cool, nice and Educative story. Bro

I've read all your story from Page 1 to this page.
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by Damibiz(m): 1:58pm On Jan 23, 2017
Nawo4naija...update na guys re hungry....u knw na
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by martyns303(m): 7:52pm On Jan 23, 2017
Nawa4naija we are getting weary of this story. It will be difficult to keep up now.....
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by crystar: 8:01pm On Jan 23, 2017
Hi Buddy, you have kept your follower long enough than necessary. You are killing the interest of following your lead on social. Gradually everyone will forget this thread if you don't stop the undue delay cos the connection is fading away by the delay. It's not fun anymore.
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 23, 2017
more reason why I don't read NL stories......
now you left us ..
what's the diff between you and MMM now.
you promised quick update when you are back now we are yet to see any "qui..." talkless of "up..."
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by bassette(m): 11:38pm On Jan 23, 2017
Well..i unfollow now
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by xest(m): 12:36am On Jan 25, 2017
U tried, quite interesting though.
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by nawa4naija(m): 3:04am On Jan 25, 2017
all of una wey dey come for my head cos say i never update, una need to understand that typing this story is the only hobby i have now, whenever i stop updating, it means that all is not so well, u guys need to understand that.

but in any case updates will be coming today

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by SunFlow(m): 8:16am On Jan 25, 2017
nawa4naija:
all of una wey dey come for my head cos say i never update, una need to understand that typing this story is the only hobby i have now, whenever i stop updating, it means that all is not so well, u guys need to understand that.

but in any case updates will be coming today

just don't stress yourself, take your time
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by Damibiz(m): 12:54pm On Jan 25, 2017
Guys are hungry....please
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by NaeChris: 3:54pm On Jan 25, 2017
nawa4naija:
we were lying down getting some rest for the day and at the same time waiting for chinedu to come back so we can ask him if he told irene anything about me but chinedu never showed up, not that day, not even the next, james called him severally without any success in reaching his line, james was worried telling me that he dont know when chinedu started misbehaving like this, leaving house for more than two days without any prior info to any of us telling that he will not be around for those days, we were even worried about his safety that we forgot everything that happened on the exam day, james finally got him on the phone and he told james that while he was in school trying to guide one of his relatives who came for the post utme exam, that he got an emergency call from his mum for him to come to the village and he had to follow his relative on his bike, and that there was poor mtn network in the village and thats why he couldnt inform us.

well atleast our minds have now been put to rest knowing that he is safe and sound, me and james were deliberating on a lot of issues ranging from sports, money-making and women, as we always do anytime we are together. why i do love his company is because of a popular saying that "small mind discuss people, middle mind discuss events, while great minds discuss ideas" whenever me and james are together we discuss both events and ideas but not people, except our own people like chinedu. we were gisting about ideas that can spiral us into millionaires tomorow when i told him that my mum sent money for us to buy another bag of rice thinking that the one she left before leaving for omugo must have finished, james told me we should split the money and use it for some better things like celebrating my exam success in advance since we hardly cook, we split the money and went for clubbing that night at Grace Manors where we had mad fun and lost consciousness of what we have been going through within the past month.

the following day, we woke up very late feeling so dizzy as well, so i didnt even remember myself talk more of remembering the ordeals of yesterday, in-other-words i didnt even bother to call irene that day, we just kept life moving for the moment.

two days later the post utme results were out, i didnt want to rush and check mine cos of the tension attached to it so i skipped it for the main time so i can hear what my colleagues made in their own results first, three days after the results came out, i went to bath and after bathing i came out and saw irenes missed call, i called her back and after we finished exchanging pleasantries, she asked me when will i be coming back? i told her i will be back that week, she said okay that she miss me, in my mind i felt like, damn,,,so i was just misjudging her, i even told myself that probably they brought someone to write exam that day at my hall and maybe thats why they were standing there while i thought they were waiting for me, all these thoughts accumulated my mind that i didnt hear the next question she threw at me, she asked me "how was ur result?" i asked her what did you say? she said, how was your post utme result? damn,,,, i was lost,confused,dumbfounded,and flabbergasted all at the same time, i was just coming out from the bathroom but there i was sweating profusely just because of a simple question that she kept repeating as i refused to asnwer her "how was your exam, have you checked your result?" i couldnt remeber how many times she repeated the question before i cut the phone because my ears kept on hearing the questions echoing and re-echoing,,,,,,,,,i couldnt stand her questions anymore so i cut the phone waiting for james to tell me what to do, i expected nothing much apart fromhim telling me to free the girl,,,well ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,stay tuned,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Baba you for no cut the phone. E go be like say or make it obvious you dey hide something.
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by NaeChris: 4:23pm On Jan 25, 2017
nawa4naija:
ITS BEEN A LONG RIDE TELLING THIS STORY, I JOINED NAIRALAND NOT SO LONG AGO BUT SOME STORIES I SAW HERE MOTIVATED ME TO TELL THIS STORY, SECONDLY I DIDNT JUST TELL THIS STORY TO ENTERTAIN ONLY, I TOLD THIS STORY TO TEACH SO MANY THINGS, THINGS I HAVE EXPERIENCED PERSONALLY, THINGS LIKE, WOMEN WONT FALL FOR YOU JUST BECAUSE YOU CLAIMING THE GOOD GUY, EVEN IF THEY DO, THEY WILL ALSO CLAIM THE GOOD GIRL FOR YOU WHICH IS BAD, COS SO MANY SECRETS WILL BE KEPT.

TO THE REASON WHY I CHOSE THIS THEME; WHY WOMEN LOVE LIES, IF THE STORY DOESNT CONVINCE YOU,LET ME EXPLAIN A BIT, SHE, IRENE SAW,HEARD AND KNEW THAT I WAS A LIE BUT SHE STILL CHOSE ME OVER CHINEDU HER TRUTH BOUND LOVER,WHY? BECAUSE WOMEN LOVE LIES

IF YOU ARE NOT YET CONVINCED THEN YOU SHOULD ALSO WATCH OUT FOR A BRIEF STORY ABOUT WHY WOMEN LOVE LIES 2
THAT I WILL START ON 1ST MAYBE THAT ONE WILL CONVINCE YOU BECAUSE I LIVED A FAKE LIFE IN NSUKKA, NOW WENT TO ENUGU WHERE I BECAME NOTHING AND KEPT IT REAL, I HAD ENOUGH EXPERIENCE FROM THESE TWO LIFE SITUATIONS.
STAY GLUED, FOLLOW THE STORY AS FROM MONDAY
HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!
Baba abeg who finally marry Irene? The bros eh i comot cap for am. E be like one drinking akamu anuforo anufo. And watch it bro, give Irene 10 yards o, lest she desire you as a married woman. Nice story.
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by Pelon(m): 11:56am On Jan 28, 2017
Guess this thread is gone but incase you revive don't forget to mention me
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by Eduardo19(m): 1:29pm On Jan 28, 2017
Guy watin de xup na,abi lie don dry for ur mouth?fnd way finish that tori oh!.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) / Why Do Married Couples Have Their Partner's Nude Pictures On Their Phone? / Lady Poses Her Backside For Her Man To Check It Out In Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.