Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,140 members, 7,807,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

Why Are Christians Such Liars? - Religion (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are Christians Such Liars? (92309 Views)

Are Christians Allowed To Have Sex After Traditional Wedding? / Are Christians The Only People Who Will Go To Heaven? / When Are christians Permitted to KILL and Can A Christian Be A Soldier? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Deicide: 9:28pm On Dec 28, 2016
naijadeyhia:
I have been quietly checking the pattern of convo in the background and it does have a Hanaway method to it and Hanaway does type and converse like Deicide. This person tried to mask his identity by Initially attacking everyone both theist and atheist alike but his main focus was a theist (me) which he could not hide. He is not a satanist because he carefully avoided anything God except when he said Yahweh and that was a dead give away.

Deicide...Hanaway....Eyehategod...fsms...pastafarians....ninjaX are all the same people.

Deicide how you dey? cheesy
You think say me I be Hypocrite like you?
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Deicide: 9:29pm On Dec 28, 2016
Anas09:

I do? Go back to bed and let succubus masturbate on you.
I don't even know what you are talking about .....it seems like you are Quit older than ur age you need to act your age love...
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Ranchhoddas: 9:30pm On Dec 28, 2016
naijadeyhia:
I have been quietly checking the pattern of convo in the background and it does have a Hanaway method to it and Hanaway does type and converse like Deicide. This person tried to mask his identity by Initially attacking everyone both theist and atheist alike but his main focus was a theist (me) which he could not hide. He is not a satanist because he carefully avoided anything God except when he said Yahweh and that was a dead give away.

Deicide...Hanaway....Eyehategod...fsms...pastafarians....ninjaX are all the same people.

Deicide how you dey? cheesy
That's a different individual from the rest.
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 28, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
That's a different individual from the rest.

So even you noticed the similarity. So perhaps i missed NinjaX but i am sure about the rest
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 28, 2016
Deicide:

You think say me I be Hypocrite like you?

I know you know i am right.

You are all those monikers after you deactivated AmenRa
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Deicide: 9:34pm On Dec 28, 2016
naijadeyhia:

I know you know i am right.

You are all those monikers after you deactivated AmenRa
Can you prove this?
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Anas09: 9:39pm On Dec 28, 2016
Deicide:

I don't even know what you are talking about .....it seems like you are Quit older than ur age you need to act your age love...
Thanks for your advice. Now go back to succubus.
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Anas09: 9:40pm On Dec 28, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
I think I'm lost. What wager are you talking about?
Just forget it. That will be long gist.
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 28, 2016
Deicide:

Can you prove this?

Even your sober tone gives you away. cheesy cheesy

I have a good eye and can notice the slightest variations or similarity in people. I knew you as AmenRa and then you switched to eyehategod and deactivated AmenRa after a while.

Then came when the talk of fsm and pastafarians was so high you quickly opened both an fsms account and a pastafarians account and it clashed with another Pastafarian account and both of you argued it out and chilled. Hanaway was in the mix. I even know the owner of the pastafarian account while yours is pastafarians
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Anas09: 9:40pm On Dec 28, 2016
Edenoscar:

He doesnt have to,its called Trolling
Oh.
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Anas09: 9:43pm On Dec 28, 2016
dalaman:

OK it's me. What next? Will it change your nature as a rejected she male?
Hmmm, my gender is a great.concern to you oo. Why are you more concerned that me? I am a fully grown sh male. Stop envisaging me and releasing on yoursef.
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by noillebnoj(m): 9:44pm On Dec 28, 2016
Anas09:

Shey you wont shut your mouth? Am telling you know to keep off you are claiming akpor obi. Ok kontinu, if i come at.you, you lot will find invectives to call me.
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by dalaman: 9:45pm On Dec 28, 2016
Anas09:

Hmmm, my gender is a great.concern to you oo. Why are you more concerned that me? I am a fully grown sh male. Stop envisaging me and releasing on yoursef.

You wish. I know you've been hiding your identity for so long. Am just letting every body know who you are.
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Deicide: 9:48pm On Dec 28, 2016
naijadeyhia:

I have a good eye and can notice the slightest variations or similarity in people. I knew you as AmenRa and then you switched to eyehategod and deactivated AmenRa after a while.
Ok

Then came when the talk of fsm and pastafarians was so high you quickly opened both an fsms account and a pastafarians account and it clashed with another Pastafarian account and both of you argued it out and chilled. Hanaway was in the mix. I even know the owner of the pastafarian account while yours is pastafarians
Can you look for this account you speak of?
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Deicide: 9:49pm On Dec 28, 2016
Anas09:

Thanks for your advice. Now go back to succubus.
Wtf are u talking about?
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Edenoscar(m): 9:53pm On Dec 28, 2016
Viewing this thread 4evergod4 cheesy aka promise10
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Anas09: 10:17pm On Dec 28, 2016
dalaman:

You wish. I know you've been hiding your identity for so long. Am just letting every body know who you are.
Okay. Now.that everyone knows am a she male, why not face the challenge of a real man? Agree to meet 4everGod3.

Dullardchicken. Where can he meet you? Noise making homosexual Coward.
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by dalaman: 10:37pm On Dec 28, 2016
Anas09:

Okay. Now.that everyone knows am a she male, why not face the challenge of a real man? Agree to meet 4everGod3.

Dullardchicken. Where can he meet you? Noise making homosexual Coward.

Why should I agree to meet someone that I don't want to meet? If we meet there is nothing he can do to me.
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by hopefulLandlord: 10:51pm On Dec 28, 2016
what manner of forkery happened here?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by 4kings: 11:19pm On Dec 28, 2016
naijadeyhia:

So AmenRa is Deicide
Woww
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by 4kings: 11:22pm On Dec 28, 2016
NL God of trolls - KingEbukasBlog I hope this is not you wink

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Nobody: 7:44am On Dec 29, 2016
4kings:

So AmenRa is Deicide
Woww

Yes he totally is
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Sinkills: 10:11am On Dec 29, 2016
hahn:
O
K

So, today I was having the usual banter with 4evergod3. Most of you will know him by another moniker and he said in picture 1 "I am an atheist and proud". Now, let us assume he made a typo.

So, I went ahead to point it out to him in https://www.nairaland.com/3538742/religion-very-important-im-not/20#52272954

Only for this follower of the imaginary Jehovah and his illegitimate son, aka himself, Jesus to LIE and claim that I doctored his post in picture 2

It is very unfortunate that Christians have to resort to lies, threats and the usual rigmarole when defending their imaginary god.

Is this something Jesus would have done?

Please everyone with reason and sense, do not fall for the lies peddled by Christians because they are full of lies. After all, what better way is there to defend a lie than with another lie?

cheesy grin tongue

cc: hopefulLandlord, MrMontella

Modified

Christians and lies are like
A liar is not yet a Christian and a Christian is not a liar.
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by hahn(m): 10:18am On Dec 29, 2016
Sinkills:
A liar is not yet a Christian and a Christian is not a liar.

Are you saying 4evergod3 is not a Christian?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Sinkills: 10:20am On Dec 29, 2016
hahn:

Are you saying 4evergod3 is not a Christian?
If indeed he is a liar, then he is not yet a Christian.
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by hahn(m): 10:23am On Dec 29, 2016
Anas09:

I curse you before? Weytin i talk? In whose name.did i curse u?

You really want me to point out your insults on this forum? undecided
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by dalaman: 10:26am On Dec 29, 2016
Sinkills:
If indeed he is a liar, then he is not yet a Christian.

grin grin
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by hahn(m): 10:40am On Dec 29, 2016
Anas09:

Hahahahaha. I love that. *Such is life*. Its not your fault to be born an Ekweme. Who is dalaman or hahn? Nameless tarts.

Insult number one smiley

Jesus must be proud

1 Like

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 29, 2016
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Anas09: 11:29am On Dec 29, 2016
hahn:

You really want me to point out your insults on this forum? undecided

Leave me to my Jesus, just like i have left you to your demons. Mind your bizness.
And, Yes, go ahead. And, when you are done, also point out if the supposed insults are not warranted.
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Anas09: 11:36am On Dec 29, 2016
dalaman:

Why should I agree to meet someone that I don't want to meet? If we meet there is nothing he can do to me.
Then grow some balls and go meet him first.

See ground, see you, Jump. Loud empty mouth. Your strength is with a girl. Go on and stand a fellow man.
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by hahn(m): 12:27pm On Dec 29, 2016
Anas09:

Leave me to my Jesus, just like i have left you to your demons. Mind your bizness.
And, Yes, go ahead. And, when you are done, also point out if the supposed insults are not warranted.

Did Jesus ever make warranted insults? undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (86) (Reply)

"How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" / Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God / I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.