Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,394 members, 7,800,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

Why Are Christians Such Liars? - Religion (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are Christians Such Liars? (92116 Views)

Are Christians Allowed To Have Sex After Traditional Wedding? / Are Christians The Only People Who Will Go To Heaven? / When Are christians Permitted to KILL and Can A Christian Be A Soldier? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by hopefulLandlord: 9:22pm On Apr 22, 2017
its too much to be put down as coincidence or accident
phone MIA
Monicker MIA
House MIA
1 maybe, 2 maybe, ALL 3?? that's rather too much
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by lepasharon(f): 9:23pm On Apr 22, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
WHY HOPEFULLANDLORD SUSPECTS 4EVERDOG IS MOST LIKELY GUILTY!!!!

I decided to just make a light research on the scam allegations levelled at 4evergod

I first searched for the post "Samuel Ekwueme" on Nairaland to get the specific time the accuser first posted his accusations on Nairaland to which I found out it was probably posted l first on 23rd March 2017 by a certain "Ubachi" at exactly 11:45AM

I used the word "Probably" because there were several hidden posts that also came up before that time and one can't see its contents

I checked his profiles to see when he (4evergod/Naijadeyhia/bbfever/Damogul/Naijadeyhia1/Damogulx, Damogulxx, Damogulxxx, Naijadeyhia2 etc) last logged in

I checked his Damogul account first and found out he hasn't logged in with it since December 2016, nothing suspicious there

I checked his Naijadeyhia account and found out he hasn't logged in with it since February 2017, still checks out

I checked his 4evergod account and an interesting thing was seen, he last logged in on MARCH 23 2017 AT EXACTLY 2:42 PM, which means he was here when the allegation was made on Nairaland for the first time

what this means is that he probably ran after being exposed and therefore abandoned his monickers, he probably has a new one or stays as guest to check Nairaland for further updates on this issue

I'm not jumping into conclusion, however it seems extremely fishy that he abandoned his three phone numbers which are used for business (one might be just damaged sim, 2 at once might be stolen phone, 3 is too much of a coincidence)
this can also be overlooked as coincidence by a neutral

he also (reportedly) abandoned his place of residence which makes it even more damning if true

then abandoned his monickers probably as soon as he saw the post

attached are the picture proof for my main post

He had scamming allegations against him since 2010...cant believe he scammed someone yet again despite his reputation here undecided

How did that guy allow himself to be a victim ?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by hopefulLandlord: 9:25pm On Apr 22, 2017
lepasharon:

He had scamming allegations against him since 2010...cant believe he scammed someone yet again despite his reputation here undecided

perhaps the so-called victim wasn't aware of any scam allegation connected to him
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by lepasharon(f): 9:29pm On Apr 22, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

perhaps the so-called victim wasn't aware of any scam allegation connected to him

simple searching of his moniker would have cleared it all undecided
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by otemanuduno: 10:02pm On Apr 22, 2017
lepasharon:

simple searching of his moniker would have cleared it all undecided
That's why I'm helping to put his name everywhere on the Internet so that in the future, potential victims would search his name before dealing in any business with him.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by GoodMuyis(m): 8:05pm On Apr 23, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

The accuser failed to tell which business he is dealing with 4evergod, failing to do so flaw the accusation.

What is the accuser buying?
I believe their could be a bad business, that end up eating both profit and capital. I know of a friend who gave money to a facebook user who promised 30% ROI, he did it successfully the first time, but the second time was a bad one the facebook user could not return both capital and promised 30% ROI.

The FB guy claim to do FX biz, but as Naira come dey flex muscle fight dollar, business just went bad.

Now in this case do we accuse the FB guy of fraud.

Let the accuser name the business involved, then we can decide, if fraud was involved.
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by GoodMuyis(m): 8:13pm On Apr 23, 2017
otemanuduno:
That's why I'm helping to put his name everywhere on the Internet so that in the future, potential victims would search his name before dealing in any business with him.

Dont you know its defamation of Character to do such if he turn out to be innocent?
If you are to provide concrete evidence to back your claims can you?

But why are you crying more than the bereaved? or are you the one behind the accusing moniker, for you to have taken upon yourself to be doing someone else dirty job.
I made the last assertion base on the fact that you once had clash to 4evergod sometimes back.

To me this is not healthy but hatred
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by GoodMuyis(m): 8:15pm On Apr 23, 2017
lepasharon:

Yea Reputation,

But what is the final verdict of the 201 accusation
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by otemanuduno: 8:28pm On Apr 23, 2017
GoodMuyis:

Dont you know its defamation of Character to do such if he turn out to be innocent?

But why are you crying more than the bereaved? or are you the one behind the accusing moniker, for you to have taken upon yourself to be doing someone else dirty job.
I made the last assertion base on the fact that you once had clash to 4evergod sometimes back.

We on nairaland are 100% sure that Samuel Ekweme is a 419
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by lepasharon(f): 9:20pm On Apr 23, 2017
GoodMuyis:

Yea Reputation,

But what is the final verdict of the 201 accusation

Don't know
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by hopefulLandlord: 10:58pm On Apr 23, 2017
GoodMuyis:

The accuser failed to tell which business he is dealing with 4evergod, failing to do so flaw the accusation.

I believe their could be a bad business, that end up eating both profit and capital. I know of a friend who gave money to a facebook user who promised 30% ROI, he did it successfully the first time, but the second time was a bad one the facebook user could not return both capital and promised 30% ROI.

The FB guy claim to do FX biz, but as Naira come dey flex muscle fight dollar, business just went bad.

Let the accuser name the business involved, then we can decide, if fraud was involved.

if you observe, I've not concluded yet, that's why I used the words "alleged" and "so-called"
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Mrbllymer: 11:30pm On Apr 23, 2017
GoodMuyis:

This question has been answered numerous time... It's either you didn't read where it was stated or you just decided to jump into the matter without prior knowledge of what's happening....

Go through his profile and see for yourself where he advertise purchasing of thousands of dollars...
Lol, you'd decide if it was fraud case or not? Like seriously...
If you have any information on his whereabout, please provide, or call the number attached above or report to police station or any Sars office you know.. Thanks., from there you'd conclude if it's a case of character assassination or the guy is a devil in humans clothing...
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by otemanuduno: 11:39pm On Apr 23, 2017
Mrbllymer:

This question has been answered numerous time... It's either you didn't read where it was stated or you just decided to jump into the matter without prior knowledge of what's happening....

Go through his profile and see for yourself where he advertise purchasing of thousands of dollars...
Lol, you'd decide if it was fraud case or not? Like seriously...
If you have any information on his whereabout, please provide, or call the number attached above or report to police station or any Sars office you know.. Thanks., from there you'd conclude if it's a case of character assassination or the guy is a devil in humans clothing...

What about pasting his 'wanted' pictures all about. Well... as for me, I'll do go to put his name and picture in the book of history to be published. Then let's see if he would want to step out to say that he didn't do it. I'm sure many of his past victims will get hold of him by then.
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Mrbllymer: 11:41pm On Apr 23, 2017
GoodMuyis:

Bro, are you defending the thief or what?? If truly you think this is character assassination or whatever, kindly bring out the personnel involved and let's face the law enforcement agency...

If he's truly innocent as you claimed just bring him out, tell him to on his digits and stop running and prove his innocence...

Wondering what Christianity has turned into, defending a scammer, thief and fraudster? So as to continue scamming your fellow Christians? Continue defending him till it gets to one of your relatives.
if you are having doubts why not fold your thumbs and watch how things unfold or better still help in locating the fraudster to face the accuser...

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Mrbllymer: 11:44pm On Apr 23, 2017
otemanuduno:

What about pasting his 'wanted' pictures all about. Well... as for me, I'll do go to put his name and picture in the book of history to be published. Then let's see if he would want to step out to say that he didn't do it. I'm sure many of his past victims will get hold of him by then.

bro thanks so much, the law enforcement agency are on that already, pretty soon he'd be caught, that am sure of..

1 Like

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Mrbllymer: 12:00am On Apr 24, 2017
[quote author=Muafrika2 post=55777637]

Thank you for believing I can help you.

Now, for you not to look like a crazy man making baseless accusations, please provide the following:

1. YOUR Account statement showing that particular transaction(printed and certified as a true copy by the bank) Print out STATEMENT from the BANK.

Cc:Ubachi and blym4real would answer this and the second one.

2. Am shocked you believe I would know a person you are allegedly in business with more than you do. Especially when you are talking millions. So answer these questions...

~ Have the two of you ever met?
~ if so where? And
~ How many times
~ for what purpose

Just trying to understand the kind of relationship existing between the two of you that would push you to transfer such an alleged sum of money.

3. Why haven't you made a report for the purpose of investigations.

Yes we have, it's already with the law enforcement agency which I can give you details to confirm the story. Both statement of account, time of transactions and the bank he withdrew the money from were confirmed, and us with them.

4. Never transact money without a written agreement. Its a reckless habit and the civil court will not be able to help you force whoever you dealt with do whatever they promised.
Definitely

I can also wake up tomorrow and claim I sent you money, so try and add more substance without which I will dismiss you as just ...

I hope I helped.

[/quote
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by otemanuduno: 12:14am On Apr 24, 2017
Mrbllymer:

bro thanks so much, the law enforcement agency are on that already, pretty soon he'd be caught, that am sure of..
I'm looking forward to that day grin All thieves must be caught.
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by GoodMuyis(m): 12:24am On Apr 24, 2017
Mrbllymer:

Bro, are you defending the thief or what?? If truly you think this is character assassination or whatever, kindly bring out the personnel involved and let's face the law enforcement agency...

If he's truly innocent as you claimed just bring him out, tell him to on his digits and stop running and prove his innocence...

Wondering what Christianity has turned into, defending a scammer, thief and fraudster? So as to continue scamming your fellow Christians? Continue defending him till it gets to one of your relatives.
if you are having doubts why not fold your thumbs and watch how things unfold or better still help in locating the fraudster to face the accuser...

Hey mellow down, e-argument is not in my bone, what I dont know I need to ask. BTW If law enforcement agency are in the case, didnt they tell you keeping your mouth shut is part investigation ethics. Abu you dey Take medicine for another man aches

Before we talk you are calling Christianity, as if it is their business surety. The FB user I mention above is an Atheist so what?
If you dont know how to address the issues just back off and watch from sideline. All because of religious Argument you guys develop hatred. I wonder what kind of life you guys live WEH DON SIR

better still help in locating the fraudster to face the accuser...
I no get Google, and I no get GPS

All of us go dey here, na when he go come back

hopefulLandlord she you day see wicked hatred grin grin grin grin grin
Men are dark inside, abi person no fit dey argue for religion section again, you dont get enemy just like that

1 Like

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by otemanuduno: 12:44am On Apr 24, 2017
GoodMuyis:

Hey mellow down, e-argument is not in my bone, what I dont know I need to ask. BTW If law enforcement agency are in the case, didnt they tell you keeping your mouth shut is part investigation ethics. Abu you dey Take medicine for another man aches

Before we talk you are calling Christianity, as if it is their business surety. The FB user I mention above is an Atheist so what?
If you dont know how to address the issues just back off and watch from sideline. All because of religious Argument you guys develop hatred. I wonder what kind of life you guys live WEH DON SIR

Men are dark inside, abi person no fit dey argue for religion section again, you dont get enemy just like that
The person he duped is a christian himself. We have the nairaland history of Samuel Ekweme. He has duped, he is still duping and he will forever keep duping. You sound more like a partner in crime. cheesy just saying though.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Mrbllymer: 3:38am On Apr 24, 2017
GoodMuyis:

Lol at keep my mouth shut, so that he'd continue to scam nairalanders?
On what you pinpointed I hardly enter religious section, don't know where and when the hatred comes from? From seeing your sobriquet for the first time?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by GoodMuyis(m): 7:19am On Apr 24, 2017
otemanuduno:
The person he duped is a christian himself. We have the nairaland history of Samuel Ekweme. He has duped, he is still duping and he will forever keep duping. You sound more like a partner in crime. cheesy just saying though.

You sound more like a criminal for the false accusation above, cheesy just saying though. Because your intention for this character assassination is know, 4evergod is absent and you wanted to take advantage of that.

I hate doing e-pig fight and dont force into it.

My appeal to you so stop this nonsense, or else you may be force to appear in court and tender the evidence of your claim, and if you rely on 2010 Nairaland post, you WILL go to Jail,

The case is not yours stop taking med for another man aches. If law enforcement agency are in let do their Job, we will see the result.

Finally, if you are sure of your intial claim, dig the case let see where it end, and why the accuser remain silent about it.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Mrbllymer: 10:42am On Apr 26, 2017
Mrbllymer:
dalaman, anas09, decide, felixomor, lepasharon, seun, realmindz, muafrika2, hahn, HardMirror.. Please we'd appreciate any information that can lead to the arrest of this fraudster called 4evergod1/damogul/ naijadeyhia

For those still doubting, this is a proof that Samuel Ekwueme, the scammer/ thief has been online watching has things unfold, probably planning how to scam unsuspecting/ innocent nairalanders ..

Please any information that will be lead to his arrest would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by HardMirror(m): 11:35am On Apr 26, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
its too much to be put down as coincidence or accident

phone MIA

Monicker MIA

House MIA

1 maybe, 2 maybe, ALL 3?? that's rather too much

I always say it. As an ex-christian, I can boldly say I have not met a SINGLE christ-like (christian) here so far. Not Joagbaje, not ishilove, not 4evergod. These are people that think insults and e-wars is same as evangelism. (Smiles). What a pity. Bunch of shameless clowns. Sometimes I wish hell was real cos its so sure that's their lot. Christians my ass

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by dalaman: 11:51am On Apr 26, 2017
HardMirror:

I always say it. As an ex-christian, I can boldly say I have not met a SINGLE christ-like (christian) here so far. Not Joagbaje, not ishilove, not 4evergod. These are people that think insults and e-wars is same as evangelism. (Smiles). What a pity. Bunch of shameless clowns. Sometimes I wish hell was real cos its so sure that's their lot. Christians my ass

Felixomor shamelessly claims that 4everGod has been telling us the truth here. A liar with multiple IDs that has been clearly been caught using his diffrent monikers to answer while engaging himself in a conversation . grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by felixomor: 12:12pm On Apr 26, 2017
dalaman:

Felixomor shamelessly claims that 4everGod has been telling us the truth here. A liar with multiple IDs that has been clearly been caught using his diffrent monikers to answer while engaging himself in a conversation . grin grin.

You are the only shameless person I have seen that doesnt even know he is shameless.
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Ishilove: 12:40pm On Apr 26, 2017
HardMirror:

Fvck you very much, asshole. I will not turn the other cheek so that you and your ilk will convert the said cheek to a footmat. You are rude, ill bred, uncouth, incorrigible and think the so-called anonymity of this forum gives you the right to unleash your inner barbarian and disrespect total strangers.

Odofion. Stop mentioning my username otherwise I will go nuclear on you. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by hopefulLandlord: 12:40pm On Apr 26, 2017
Mrbllymer:

For those still doubting, this is a proof that Samuel Ekwueme, the scammer/ thief has been online watching has things unfold, probably planning how to scam unsuspecting/ innocent nairalanders ..

Please any information that will be lead to his arrest would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

aaaaarrrrrrggggghhhhh!!!!!!

just like I thought, this guy's been here the whole time
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by dalaman: 12:42pm On Apr 26, 2017
felixomor:

You are the only shameless person I have seen that doesnt even know he is shameless.

See the fraud and liar you were shamelessly championing as an agent of truth caught red handed using his two monikers to converse with himself like two different people. As usual anything you claim is true is always a lie.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by hopefulLandlord: 12:43pm On Apr 26, 2017
Ishilove:

Fvck you very much, asshole. I will not turn the other cheek so that you and your ilk will convert the said cheek to a footmat. You are rude, ill bred, uncouth, incorrigible and think the so-called anonymity of this forum gives you the right to unleash your inner barbarian and disrespect total strangers.

Odofion. Stop mentioning my username otherwise I will go nuclear on you. Nonsense

if all you've typed so far isn't going "Nuclear", I'm trying to imagine what you going nuclear would look like

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (86) (Reply)

Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God / I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night / Ruth Ifunanya Muoka And Lucky Oha Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.