Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

Why Are Christians Such Liars? - Religion (85) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are Christians Such Liars? (92353 Views)

Are Christians Allowed To Have Sex After Traditional Wedding? / Are Christians The Only People Who Will Go To Heaven? / When Are christians Permitted to KILL and Can A Christian Be A Soldier? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by hahn(m): 10:46am On Apr 14, 2018
Chidorx60:
what, I think you should re read u data,even Israelites who don't believe in him don't deny his existence, morden atheist who have done research don't either, and there are proofs every were in Israel.also he has a family history just like you

Lol. No he doesn't have any family or crap

Look at it this way, spiderman grew up in Brooklyn and spins web in New York. That does not make spiderman real even though New York and Brooklyn are real.

Can you prove that Jesus actually existed? What is Joseph's surname and Mary's maiden name?
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 14, 2018
hahn:

Lol. No he doesn't have any family or crap

Look at it this way, spiderman grew up in Brooklyn and spins web in New York. That does not make spiderman real even though New York and Brooklyn are real.

Can you prove that Jesus actually existed? What is Joseph's surname and Mary's maiden name?
about Joseph surname ,his fathers name is Jacob,note that this is not the father of the tribes of Israel but the son of mathan. to prove Christ existence their are discrete evidence in Israel like the tomb were he was laid.also how can you disclaim that Christ never existed when his history collided perfectly with one of earths great revolution. this is the pax romana the time of ceaser Augustus if Christ does not exist what led Paul to Rome ,ultimately given birth to the Catholic church also his life spoke of the colonisation of Israel all this are not fictions if Christ never existed then the glorious roman empire is just a figment of Italy's imagination I won't bother to prove his existence spiritually until u think it through physically

1 Like

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by hahn(m): 11:22am On Apr 14, 2018
Chidorx60:
about Joseph surname ,his fathers name is Jacob,note that this is not the father of the tribes of Israel but the son of mathan. to prove Christ existence their are discrete evidence in Israel like the tomb were he was laid.also how can you disclaim that Christ never existed when his history collided perfectly with one of earths great revolution. this is the pax romana the time of ceaser Augustus if Christ does not exist what led Paul to Rome ,ultimately given birth to the Catholic church also his life spoke of the colonisation of Israel all this are not fictions if Christ never existed then the glorious roman empire is just a figment of Italy's imagination I won't bother to prove his existence spiritually until u think it through physically

Raising a chalice of wine into the air, Pope Leo toasted:

"How well we know what a profitable superstition this fable of Christ has been for us and our predecessors."

That is the statement from Pope Leo X at a lavish Good Friday banquet in the Vatican in 1514

I am sure you assume you know better than a pope

Read more @ https://www.nairaland.com/372231/pope-leo-x-most-infamous
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 14, 2018
hahn:

"How well we know what a profitable superstition this fable of Christ has been for us and our predecessors."

That is the statement from Pope Leo X at a lavish Good Friday banquet in the Vatican in 1514

as an atheist did u become one because of the views of others or because of ur own search of what u call light,if that pope said such words then I tell you I know a lot more than him,am not a Christian by what l hear from others.I must tell u I did my own search for truth and I tell u I found it and I am still growing in faith.that pope is a hypocrite, just like many people who claim to be atheist just to look smart but secretly know that Christ is real.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by OtemAtum: 12:00pm On Apr 14, 2018
Chidorx60:
as an atheist did u become one because of the views of others or because of ur own search of what u call light,if that pope said such words then I tell you I know a lot more than him,am not a Christian by what l hear from others.I must tell u I did my own search for truth and I tell u I found it and I am still growing in faith.that pope is a hypocrite, just like many people who claim to be atheist just to look smart but secretly know that Christ is real.
Jesus in the homo sapiens era is a mere fabrication and a collation of many myths and fables of the past to make up a character. Faulkin(Yeshua),the firstborn child of the gods was the real character whose story in the homo erectus era is the closest to that of fictitious Jesus Christians worship today.
You can read about the birth of Faulkin by Earthus his mother and Murmoh his father from the DOCTUFOS HISTORY BOOK: Adspiramen 7. cool
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by hahn(m): 1:16pm On Apr 14, 2018
Chidorx60:

Lol. Come on bro. You are only a Christian because of indoctrination, threats of hell, fear of failure and the solace it brings.

Even you know deep down in your heart that your god and it's alleged son are both fake.

I realized and accepted this fact

Oh well, experience has taught me that it is easier to hold on to a lie than accept the truth
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 14, 2018
hahn:

Lol. Come on bro. You are only a Christian because of indoctrination, threats of hell, fear of failure and the solace it brings.

Even you know deep down in your heart that your god and it's alleged son are both fake.

I realized and accepted this fact

Oh well, experience has taught me that it is easier to hold on to a lie than accept the truth
God is never an illusion,I tell u clearly that I personally detest sin and the bondage it kept me in,but I sought God for another thing and he did it, that was when i felt his touch and not because of hell alone, sin on its own is a cage worst than hell.but u have no will power to resist sin but I tell u even at ur conviction u are the one with doubts.
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 14, 2018
OtemAtum:
Jesus in the homo sapiens era is a mere fabrication and a collation of many myths and fables of the past to make up a character. Faulkin(Yeshua),the firstborn child of the gods was the real character whose story in the homo erectus era is the closest to that of fictitious Jesus Christians worship today.
You can read about the birth of Faulkin by Earthus his mother and Murmoh his father from the DOCTUFOS HISTORY BOOK: Adspiramen 7. cool
I have never denied the existence of spiritual beings they exist but any spirit not in line with Yahweh is a demon.I don't need to read any book that will only prove trash.you go and read the bible in spirit and in truth else u will end up reading prose and poetry
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 14, 2018
OtemAtum:
I have never denied the existence of spiritual beings they exist but any spirit not in line with Yahweh is a demon.I don't need to read any book that will only prove trash.you go and read the bible in spirit and in truth else u will end up reading prose and poetry.
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by hahn(m): 4:43pm On Apr 14, 2018
Chidorx60:
God is never an illusion,I tell u clearly that I personally detest sin and the bondage it kept me in

Of course. Sin is subjective

,but I sought God for another thing and he did it, that was when i felt his touch and not because of hell alone, sin on its own is a cage worst than hell.

No matter how many times I read this it still does not make any sense. I tried

but u have no will power to resist sin but I tell u even at ur conviction u are the one with doubts.

What gives you the right to call me a sinner? Is your statement based on fact or assumption?
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 14, 2018
hahn:

Of course. Sin is subjective

No matter how many times I read this it still does not make any sense. I tried

What gives you the right to call me a sinner? Is your statement based on fact or assumption?
common deniaing God's existence is a sin,talking about rights what gave you the right to insult my God. so in your own views what is sin.if you know its subjective and I'll give you a tip explain lies as subjective sin
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by hahn(m): 4:54pm On Apr 14, 2018
Chidorx60:
common deniaing God's existence is a sin,

Spelling denying like that is a sin too

talking about rights what gave you the right to insult my God.

Is your god complaining? What gives you the right to speak on behalf of a supposedly supreme being that created the whole universe?

so in your own views what is sin.if you know its subjective and I'll give you a tip explain lies as subjective sin

Lying is wrong but in some cases it can be right. Like when your pastor lies that god spoke to him. We all know that never happened but it is a good lie and you believe it because it makes you feel good even though I see it as a lie. So in this case lying is subjective

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by 0temSapien: 5:43pm On Apr 14, 2018
Chidorx60:
I have never denied the existence of spiritual beings they exist but any spirit not in line with Yahweh is a demon.I don't need to read any book that will only prove trash.you go and read the bible in spirit and in truth else u will end up reading prose and poetry.
So Olorun, Abassi, Osanobua, Allah, Vishnu, Moloch and the rest of Yahweh's brothers and sisters are demons abi. cool Ride on, we are looking at you in 3D cool

Eta-ntagba 11:1-3
1. He who starts the story of a demon does not
know what he is doing.
2. For his own children's children to the
twentieth generations shall partake of the story
of fear he has planted.
3. For demons are the product of imaginations
and they are as real as a fiction.
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 14, 2018
0temSapien:
So Olorun, Abassi, Osanobua, Allah, Vishnu, Moloch and the rest of Yahweh's brothers and sisters are demons abi. cool Ride on, we are looking at you in 3D cool

Eta-ntagba 11:1-3
1. He who starts the story of a demon does not
know what he is doing.
2. For his own children's children to the
twentieth generations shall partake of the story
of fear he has planted.
3. For demons are the product of imaginations
and they are as real as a fiction.
most of the names you mentions are all names for Jehovah in different places although in ancient times were used without knowing him truelly, but now Abassi,Olorun ,osanobua are all used to refer to the Almighty Jehovah
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by 0temSapien: 9:56pm On Apr 14, 2018
Chidorx60:
most of the names you mentions are all names for Jehovah in different places although in ancient times were used without knowing him truelly, but now Abassi,Olorun ,osanobua are all used to refer to the Almighty Jehovah
Buhahahahaha, so Jehovah sent Obatala and Oduduwa to use chicken to scatter sand everywhere to make the earth. So the earth started from Ile-ife. So the wife of Jehovah is Ala, (from the Chukwu myth). So Atum, the god of Egypt is Jehovah. This is the greatest Fuji house of commotion grin
Anyway, from the Doctufos of truth, we could see that all these gods are different and they are all the creatures of God Almighty and not God Almighty itself.

MCC 1:14
14. Now the names of some of these beings(created by God Almighty) are
Knoliud, Miklas, Urim, Chimides, Chaleb, Eartum
who is also called Atum, Largas, who is also
called Allah, ...Yahweh, Wanyioyi,... Abassi, Nzame, Nyame;
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 15, 2018
0temSapien:
Buhahahahaha, so Jehovah sent Obatala and Oduduwa to use chicken to scatter sand everywhere to make the earth. So the earth started from Ile-ife. So the wife of Jehovah is Ala, (from the Chukwu myth). So Atum, the god of Egypt is Jehovah. This is the greatest Fuji house of commotion grin
Anyway, from the Doctufos of truth, we could see that all these gods are different and they are all the creatures of God Almighty and not God Almighty itself.

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Nobody: 9:20am On Apr 15, 2018
0temSapien:

read your Doctufus and I will read my Bible were I know that God is Jehovah and were truth truely lies
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 15, 2018
hahn:

Spelling denying like that is a sin too

Is your god complaining? What gives you the right to speak on behalf of a supposedly supreme being that created the whole universe?

Lying is wrong but in some cases it can be right. Like when your pastor lies that god spoke to him. We all know that never happened but it is a good lie and you believe it because it makes you feel good even though I see it as a lie. So in this case lying is subjective
my God is too big to answer you himself,do u expect Bill Gates to react to a farmer in malawi because he insulted him,now any one that lies is a sinner no matter who he is
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by hahn(m): 10:28am On Apr 15, 2018
Chidorx60:
my God is too big to answer you himself,do u expect Bill Gates to react to a farmer in malawi because he insulted him

So Bill Gates and your god are on the same level abi? wink

now any one that lies is a sinner no matter who he is

Your pastor is a sinner then

smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 15, 2018
hahn:

So Bill Gates and your god are on the same level abi? wink

Your pastor is a sinner then

smiley
Bill gates was just an illustrations, common, I expected you to be smart, my pastor is someone I respect and its left for God to judge him not u
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by hahn(m): 11:22am On Apr 15, 2018
Chidorx60:
Bill gates was just an illustrations, common, I expected you to be smart, my pastor is someone I respect and its left for God to judge him not u

Just as it is left for god to speak for itself and not you smiley

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 15, 2018
hahn:

Just as it is left for god to speak for itself and not you smiley
Himself, God speaks to who he wants to,but right now listen to his ambassador
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Ubenedictus(m): 2:10pm On Apr 15, 2018
hahn:

hope you are aware that there is hardly any historical proof that Pope Leo made such a statement.
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by hahn(m): 6:07pm On Apr 15, 2018
Chidorx60:
Himself, God speaks to who he wants to,but right now listen to his ambassador

And who made you the ambassador of imaginary deities? Yourself? cheesy grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by hahn(m): 6:09pm On Apr 15, 2018
Ubenedictus:
hope you are aware that there is hardly any historical proof that Pope Leo made such a statement.

Really? There are actually many sources to that statement

Why do you say there is no historical proof he made the statement?

I am only aware that there is no historical proof Jesus existed

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by OtemAtum: 7:41pm On Apr 15, 2018
[
Chidorx60:
read your Doctufus and I will read my Bible were I know that God is Jehovah and were truth truely lies
Hmm... you want to keep reading the book of a creature of God Almighty when the history book that talks about how he(Yahweh) was created is here.

Otem sapiens 2:1

1.These are a negligible number out of the millions of gods brought to consciousness by God Almighty: Knoliud(Thummim), Miklas, Urim, Chaleb, Marusk, Euchlydes, Allah, Grujen, Yahweh, Dylek, Mazda, Mercurious, Vishnu, Odin, Moloch, Atum, Ra, Nzame, Olorun, Unkulunku, Yangwang, Oculus, Eshu, El, Oberfus, Anu, Enki, Brahma, Koak, Suzh, Emaret, Obb, Zugi, Zaphon, Emaret, Xefen, Meton, Stuep, Tartarus.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Apr 15, 2018
OtemAtum:
[Hmm... you want to keep reading the book of a creature of God Almighty when the history book that talks about how he(Yahweh) was created is here.

Otem sapiens 2:1

1.These are a negligible number out of the millions of gods brought to consciousness by God Almighty: Knoliud(Thummim), Miklas, Urim, Chaleb, Marusk, Euchlydes, Allah, Grujen, Yahweh, Dylek, Mazda, Mercurious, Vishnu, Odin, Moloch, Atum, Ra, Nzame, Olorun, Unkulunku, Yangwang, Oculus, Eshu, El, Oberfus, Anu, Enki, Brahma, Koak, Suzh, Emaret, Obb, Zugi, Zaphon, Emaret, Xefen, Meton, Stuep, Tartarus.
what religion is this actually cuz this doesn't look like,Buddhism,Hinduism even satanism this is all just mixed up,I just laugh because its combing names of gods from different religions and languages. thummim I hear that in Judaism, vashnu Hinduism,moloch mecurius,tatarus,Odin are all either Hebrew Greek or Celtic traditional extraterrestrial beings,so bro what religion is this that is so confusing

1 Like

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 15, 2018
hahn:

And who made you the ambassador of imaginary deities? Yourself? cheesy grin

to you he is imaginary because you have never encountered him,so I don't really need to answer ur question
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by OtemAtum: 8:14pm On Apr 15, 2018
Chidorx60:
what religion is this actually cuz this doesn't look like,Buddhism,Hinduism even satanism this is all just mixed up,I just laugh because its combing names of gods from different religions and languages. thummim I hear that in Judaism, vashnu Hinduism,moloch mecurius,tatarus,Odin are all either Hebrew Greek or Celtic traditional extraterrestrial beings,so bro what religion is this that is so confusing
This is not a religion. It is actually a history of the universe from billions of years ago till date. That's why you can see the names of different gods you humans have worshipped from time immemorial there. My own mission is just to reveal the first cause and all the true histories of the world an the universes to mankind.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by hahn(m): 8:17pm On Apr 15, 2018
Chidorx60:
to you he is imaginary because you have never encountered him,so I don't really need to answer ur question

You have only encountered it because it is in your brain and I will never imagine it because because I dumped the idea in the trash a long time ago smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 15, 2018
OtemAtum:
This is not a religion. It is actually a history of the universe from billions of years ago till date. That's why you can see the names of different gods you humans have worshipped from time immemorial there. My own mission is just to reveal the first cause and all the true histories of the world an the universes to mankind.

I won't bother preaching to u online, only God's mighty hand can treat ur case. Adieus
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 15, 2018
hahn:

You have only encountered it because it is in your brain and I will never imagine it because because I dumped the idea in the trash a long time ago smiley
well I can tell you again and again that God is too great to be a figment of anyone's imagination, TRULY he is real,your problem is that you don't want to know him, all because you want to view christianity as another comic series(that's how you dumped it in the trash).

stop haddening ur heart to the truth,remember you are the one who has found nothing

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (Reply)

"How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" / Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God / Ruth Ifunanya Muoka And Lucky Oha Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.