Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,237 members, 7,807,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:22 PM

Introducing Muvinbox And Why You Should Be Excited About The Startup Company - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Introducing Muvinbox And Why You Should Be Excited About The Startup Company (846 Views)

Introducing The 2020 Ford Explorer (photos And Details) / Introducing The 2017 Lamborghini Terzo Millennio (photos) / Introducing The Latest 2017 Toyota Corolla – See Specs And Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Introducing Muvinbox And Why You Should Be Excited About The Startup Company by abiolaewuola(m): 4:11pm On Dec 26, 2016
MuvinBox is an online platform with the vision to ease the financial pain of Nigerians in the current economic recession and also to expand ways adverts can be placed.

The company which is looking to explore the growing number of cars in the environment and the traffic situation on roads has been featured on series of news pages.

MuvinBox and Car Owners
For over 40000+ car owners in the country, they are MuvinBox potential partner, which you can be one if you have a car either Moving or Grounded i.e faulty or not being used.
They monetise your car by placing a regulated advert at the rear window of your car without influence on the daily activity of your car.
In reward, they give you (first month) monthly free fuel (second month (weekly free fuel) or a Monthly cash of 5 thousand naira or They pay your Cable TV Subscription (DSTV, Startime, Gotv among others) or Pay your PHCN bill or Data Service Bill.
MuvinBox rewards is oriented to ease your monthly budget, selection is based on your Choice.

MuvinBox and Advertiser
MuvinBox solves the dilemma of advertisers targeting every nook and cranny of Nigeria where Internet is not available, Radio / TV is not accessible and Billboard could not be placed. With at least a single car availability in every part of the country, the message get seen.
The impression outdoor advertising serves makes it the no 1 cost efficient advertising medi

1 Like

Re: Introducing Muvinbox And Why You Should Be Excited About The Startup Company by Greene66: 4:25pm On Dec 26, 2016
lol...

Do you know how much it cost per month to place an ad banner on those commercial busses(Lagbus)? Let alone place a full banner on my private car a month for only 5k? (Who PHCN Bill epp?)

My car that travels far and wide naija even outside. So it's only 5k? Lol make una upgrade am abeg and you would see potential partners. Only hungry people would do this.
Re: Introducing Muvinbox And Why You Should Be Excited About The Startup Company by abiolaewuola(m): 4:47pm On Dec 26, 2016
Greene66:
lol...

Do you know how much it cost per month to place an ad banner on those commercial busses(Lagbus)? Let alone place a full banner on my private car a month for only 5k? (Who PHCN Bill epp?)

My car that travels far and wide naija even outside. So it's only 5k? Lol make una upgrade am abeg and you would see potential partners. Only hungry people would do this.

so now that you are driving every part of the country, have anyone pay you for driving ?

Will should appreciate when things like this comes and as it add value to us, let's be contempt.
Re: Introducing Muvinbox And Why You Should Be Excited About The Startup Company by Drogbotel(m): 11:58pm On Dec 26, 2016
I love the idea. .. But seriously the 5k should be upgraded. It's kinda small. ..
Re: Introducing Muvinbox And Why You Should Be Excited About The Startup Company by princemillla(m): 9:49am On Dec 27, 2016
I would rather have my car the way it's than trade part of it for 5k.
Re: Introducing Muvinbox And Why You Should Be Excited About The Startup Company by abiolaewuola(m): 3:50pm On Dec 27, 2016
princemillla:
I would rather have my car the way it's than trade part of it for 5k.

ok fine it's your car but take a look at this reasons for reconsideration..

1. They are just starting.
2. The economic recession in the country, many biz are folding up cos of not able to pay staffs, but here they are, giving us money without affecting our daily activity. Same daily routine, more income.
3. For the sake of a Plan B, we dont know when we will need just a Kobo.

4. Apart from the reward, look at the value the material placed will add to your car. It protects the stuffs in the car from the Ultra Sun Rays. it beautifies your car too.

When they kickoff, lets join and support them.

#salute
Re: Introducing Muvinbox And Why You Should Be Excited About The Startup Company by dazy2(m): 3:53pm On Dec 27, 2016
for does who want to make money everyday this is the time for you just follow the link

https://www.pidycash.com/login.php?ref=davidotoki
Re: Introducing Muvinbox And Why You Should Be Excited About The Startup Company by abiolaewuola(m): 3:54pm On Dec 27, 2016
Drogbotel:
I love the idea. .. But seriously the 5k should be upgraded. It's kinda small. ..

if Nigerians are all exploring their industry to engage and reward nigerians without affecting their normal daily routine, then i believe the end of recession is around the corner.

For the fee, it's a startup company, the more they gel, i beilieve things will improve.
MTN no dey give bonus when they just start.
Re: Introducing Muvinbox And Why You Should Be Excited About The Startup Company by abiolaewuola(m): 4:33pm On Dec 27, 2016
dazy2:
for does who want to make money everyday this is the time for you just follow the link

https://www.pidycash.com/login.php?ref=davidotoki

MMM 2
Re: Introducing Muvinbox And Why You Should Be Excited About The Startup Company by princemillla(m): 7:28pm On Dec 27, 2016
abiolaewuola:

ok fine it's your car but take a look at this reasons for reconsideration..

1. They are just starting.
2. The economic recession in the country, many biz are folding up cos of not able to pay staffs, but here they are, giving us money without affecting our daily activity. Same daily routine, more income.
3. For the sake of a Plan B, we dont know when we will need just a Kobo.

4. Apart from the reward, look at the value the material placed will add to your car. It protects the stuffs in the car from the Ultra Sun Rays. it beautifies your car too.

When they kickoff, lets join and support them.

#salute

Well, I am not against their business it's a fine one. I only posted my opinion and am fully entitled to it.

It's my car, I av right to it. But they are welcome!
Re: Introducing Muvinbox And Why You Should Be Excited About The Startup Company by abiolaewuola(m): 9:09pm On Dec 27, 2016
princemillla:

Well, I am not against their business it's a fine one. I only posted my opinion and am fully entitled to it.

It's my car, I av right to it. But they are welcome!

Good to hear.

(1) (Reply)

Distributor Head / Indian Conglomerate Mahindra Opens Detroit’s First Car Making Plant In 25 Years / Differences Between Superchargers And Turbochargers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.