Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,470 members, 7,781,364 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:13 PM

Help Save Baby Tomi - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Save Baby Tomi (11149 Views)

What I Learnt From A Wedding Anniversary That Could Help Save Marriages Today / Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) / Help Save Mama Kazeem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Save Baby Tomi by olowookerekemi(f): 6:48pm On Dec 26, 2016
HELP SAVE BABY TOMI. With a heavy heart I create this thread to seek of help frm good hearted Nigerians both home and aboard. She was diagnosed when she is 5mth and she is one year plus now.she is not walking and not feeding well.In the doctor remark he said"there is no significant regurgitation across any of the cardiac valves and there is turbulence within the region of the pulmonary artery with a velocity of 1.28mls and pressure gradient of 6.51mmHg.she was diagnosed of this disease on April 2016 at UITH .the diagnosing doctor said the disease is rare,dangerous and incurable here in Nigeria and that she will b need to fly to India as soon as possible.In her father's word "The surgery is 4millon naira and the family has been able to raise #500,000 from their saving and from other family members.your financial effort will be highly appreciated below is a pix of the medical reports at UITH,a pix of the baby...all donations are to be directed to Olomi Jimoh Gbenga. 0035365917 GTB.The father monicker is olojimoh.
08065943783 Cc:funjosh
Aminat508
Ayolight
Donald3d

1 Share

Re: Help Save Baby Tomi by ichommy(m): 7:02pm On Dec 26, 2016
Pictures to Back it up?
Re: Help Save Baby Tomi by olowookerekemi(f): 7:17pm On Dec 26, 2016
I will soon pls d ntwrk isn't gud

1 Share

Re: Help Save Baby Tomi by baby124: 7:24pm On Dec 26, 2016
What is the disease? Where is the picture,
Re: Help Save Baby Tomi by olowookerekemi(f): 7:38pm On Dec 26, 2016
baby124:
its a disease of the heart
Re: Help Save Baby Tomi by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 26, 2016
olowookerekemi:
HELP SAVE BABY TOMI. With a heavy heart I create this thread to seek of help frm good hearted Nigerians both home and aboard. She was diagnosed when she is 5mth and she is one year plus now.she is not walking and not feeding well.In the doctor remark he said"there is no significant regurgitation across any of the cardiac valves and there is turbulence within the region of the pulmonary artery with a velocity of 1.28mls and pressure gradient of 6.51mmHg.she was diagnosed of this disease on April 2016 at UITH .the diagnosing doctor said the disease is rare,dangerous and incurable here in Nigeria and that she will b need to fly to India as soon as possible.In her father's word "The surgery is 4millon naira and the family has been able to raise #500,000 from their saving and from other family members.your financial effort will be highly appreciated below is a pix of the medical reports at UITH,a pix of the baby...all donations are to be directed to Olomi Jimoh Gbenga. 0035365917 GTB.The father monicker is olojimoh.THE RESIDENTIAL[ ADRESS IS:PLOT 1,OFF BASIN ROAD,BESIDE GAPOM CHURCH,BASIN,ILORIN,KWARA state 08065943783 Cc:funjosh
Aminat508
Ayolight
Donald3d

What disease exactly? You remember all these words from the Doctor but don't remember the name of the disease, that's if there's one?
Re: Help Save Baby Tomi by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 26, 2016
baby124:
I dey wonder too.

olowookerekemi:
its a disease of the heart
Which one?
Re: Help Save Baby Tomi by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 26, 2016
The baby looks well to me. The before and after pictures don't prove anything, she was younger in the before pict but older in the after ... which's expected since she's a growing.
Re: Help Save Baby Tomi by keepingmum: 10:27pm On Dec 26, 2016
She has a hole in the heart....a mild one at that according to the dx.
VSD - congenital heart defect.
Read up on treatment options here
http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/ventricular-septal-defect/basics/treatment/con-20024118
Re: Help Save Baby Tomi by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 26, 2016
keepingmum:
She has a hole in the heart....a mild one at that according to the dx.
VSD - congenital heart defect.
Read up on treatment options here
http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/ventricular-septal-defect/basics/treatment/con-20024118

Ok, are you the same person as op?
Re: Help Save Baby Tomi by keepingmum: 11:41pm On Dec 26, 2016
Incline:

Ok, are you the same person as op?

Nope I am not. The dx is indicated in the attached letter by the op

I believe congenital heart disease can be treated in 9ja. She should be referred to luth, juth, abuth or ubth
Re: Help Save Baby Tomi by MizTyna(f): 6:55am On Dec 27, 2016
Please remove your residential address. It isn't safe to put such in public.

How's Tomi doing
Re: Help Save Baby Tomi by olowookerekemi(f): 11:55am On Dec 27, 2016
Incline:

What disease exactly? You remember all these words from the Doctor but don't remember the name of the disease, that's if there's one?
pls am a family Frd and d father of the baby will be here soon to answer your questions soom
Re: Help Save Baby Tomi by olowookerekemi(f): 12:18pm On Dec 27, 2016
olojimoh cum and ans all dis questions plsss
Re: Help Save Baby Tomi by olojimoh(m): 12:51pm On Dec 27, 2016
olowookerekemi:
HELP SAVE BABY TOMI. With a heavy heart I create this thread to seek of help frm good hearted Nigerians both home and aboard. She was diagnosed when she is 5mth and she is one year plus now.she is not walking and not feeding well.In the doctor remark he said"there is no significant regurgitation across any of the cardiac valves and there is turbulence within the region of the pulmonary artery with a velocity of 1.28mls and pressure gradient of 6.51mmHg.she was diagnosed of this disease on April 2016 at UITH .the diagnosing doctor said the disease is rare,dangerous and incurable here in Nigeria and that she will b need to fly to India as soon as possible.In her father's word "The surgery is 4millon naira and the family has been able to raise #500,000 from their saving and from other family members.your financial effort will be highly appreciated below is a pix of the medical reports at UITH,a pix of the baby...all donations are to be directed to Olomi Jimoh Gbenga. 0035365917 GTB.The father monicker is olojimoh.THE RESIDENTIAL[ ADRESS IS:PLOT 1,OFF BASIN ROAD,BESIDE GAPOM CHURCH,BASIN,ILORIN,KWARA state 08065943783 Cc:funjosh
Aminat508
Ayolight
Donald3d
l am the father of TOMILOLA DORCAS OLOMI.Pls save my baby daughter, she was diagnosed when s
olowookerekemi:
pls am a family Frd and d father of the baby will be here soon to answer your questions soom
olowookerekemi:
Aminat508
Ayolight
Donald3d
l am the father of TOMILOLA DORCAS OLOMI.Pls save my baby daughter, she was diagnosed when she is 5 months and now is 1 years plus. The result of echo-cardiography test of the baby was (OPEN HOLE IN THE HEART),that she undergo medical surgery at APOLLO HOSPITAL, CHENNAI, INDIA.since april this year we are going up and down for money,we Just8 raised #500,000 only.she can't work,she can't eat very well.l here to seek of help from good hearted Nigerians both home and abroad.My name is OLOMI JIMOH GBENGA, working at Federal ministry of interior as a public servant. Phone no:08066775665 or 08065943783.Account no is:OLOMI JIMOH GBENGA, G. T. BANK, 0035365917.I want to reply since testerday but l have flat battery, l am very sorry. pls save help to save TOMILOLA 'S.life.Thank you all.
Re: Help Save Baby Tomi by Funjosh(m): 1:00pm On Dec 27, 2016
Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Help Save Baby Tomi by olojimoh(m): 1:39pm On Dec 27, 2016
Pls, l am here of seek help to save the life of my daughter baby, TOMILOLA DORCAS OLOMI, our doctor at university ilorin teaching hospital UITH,said that they can't operate the surgery of her age in Nigeria except in abroad (INDIA).The disease is affecting her seriously,which was diagnosed as (OPEN HOLE IN THE HEART).She can't eat very well, she can't work and so on. we
just raised only #500,000 and we need #4,000000 for the operation, AT APOLLO HOSPITAL,CHENNAI,INDIA.phone no:08066775665.
Re: Help Save Baby Tomi by olojimoh(m): 1:42pm On Dec 27, 2016
Pls, l am here of seek help to save the life of my daughter baby, TOMILOLA DORCAS OLOMI, our doctor at university ilorin teaching hospital UITH,said that they can't operate the surgery of her age in Nigeria except in abroad (INDIA).The disease is affecting her seriously,which was diagnosed as (OPEN HOLE IN THE HEART).She can't eat very well, she can't work and so on. we
just raised only #500,000 and we need #4,000000 for the operation, AT APOLLO HOSPITAL,CHENNAI,INDIA.This is her pix. phone no:08066775665.

Re: Help Save Baby Tomi by olojimoh(m): 2:19pm On Dec 27, 2016
l am the father of TOMILOLA DORCAS OLOMI and working with nscdc, that l have been raise #500,000 and we need #4,000000 for the operation in india.And there is a certain drugs she is used everyweek. The doctor that attend to her is Doctor Afolabi,from UITH, ilorin, kwara st. Pls, l want you all, to assist me to save my daughter's life - TOMILOLA DORCAS OLOMI,thanks.
Re: Help Save Baby Tomi by olowookerekemi(f): 2:19pm On Dec 27, 2016
MizTyna:
Please remove your residential address. It isn't safe to put such in public.

How's Tomi doing
she is trying her best to b fyn ma
Re: Help Save Baby Tomi by olowookerekemi(f): 2:20pm On Dec 27, 2016
Funjosh:
Hmmmm
wlcm
Re: Help Save Baby Tomi by olojimoh(m): 2:27pm On Dec 27, 2016
baby124:
open hoje in the heart. her pix is their
Re: Help Save Baby Tomi by olojimoh(m): 2:28pm On Dec 27, 2016
baby124:
open hoje in the heart. her pix is their .pls save TOMILOLA's life, am her father, thanks
Re: Help Save Baby Tomi by olojimoh(m): 3:06pm On Dec 27, 2016
Incline:
The baby looks well to me. The before and after pictures don't prove anything, she was younger in the before pict but older in the after ... which's expected since she's a growing.
is because of drug she Is using everyweek to sustain her life
Re: Help Save Baby Tomi by olojimoh(m): 9:35pm On Dec 27, 2016
l am the father of TOMILOLA DORCAS OLOMI.Am using this media to appeal for financial support for the surgical operation of my daughter in india, who is sick was diagnosed to be having an 'OPEN HOLE IN THE HEART',at uith, ilorin. l wish to seek for medical assistance from hearted Nigerians both home and abroad. Pls, there is no amount you gives us that is small, God will surely reward you all.Thank you all, good night.
Re: Help Save Baby Tomi by Purpletee(f): 12:24am On Dec 28, 2016
God will provide,baby tomi will grow to be a beautiful and responsible lady,and will take care of you and mummy when you guys grow old

2 Likes

Re: Help Save Baby Tomi by Nobody: 12:31am On Dec 28, 2016
olojimoh:
is because of drug she Is using everyweek to sustain her life
Sorry sir. I'm wishing baby Tomi a speedy recovery. May God heal baby Tomi.
Re: Help Save Baby Tomi by olowookerekemi(f): 9:46am On Dec 28, 2016
Purpletee:
God will provide,baby tomi will grow to be a beautiful and responsible lady,and will take care of you and mummy when you guys grow old
amen maCc:aminat508
Winetapper
Dominique
Re: Help Save Baby Tomi by olowookerekemi(f): 9:48am On Dec 28, 2016
Cc:LadyF
Airforce
Caracta
Re: Help Save Baby Tomi by olowookerekemi(f): 9:49am On Dec 28, 2016
Cc:edwife
Onegai
Lovinam
Re: Help Save Baby Tomi by olojimoh(m): 11:27am On Dec 28, 2016
l wish to seek for financial assistance for surgical operation of baby TOMILOLA. D. OLOMI.I am using this media to remember all hearted Nigerians both home and abroad for your financial support to save baby TOMILOLA. Thank you all.
Re: Help Save Baby Tomi by olojimoh(m): 1:47pm On Dec 28, 2016
Help me to save baby TOMILOLA, Am begging you all, thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Do I Kill This Appetite Without Commiting Adultery Or Sin? / . / Dilemma - Candid And Honest Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.