Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,863 members, 7,806,441 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

Help Save Baby Tomi - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Save Baby Tomi (11200 Views)

What I Learnt From A Wedding Anniversary That Could Help Save Marriages Today / Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) / Help Save Mama Kazeem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Save Baby Tomi by olojimoh(m): 6:00pm On Jan 12, 2017
Good evening (Nairalanders),please help save baby TOMILOLA, nothing is too small, we needs your more donation,so also your prayers. God's mercy would never depart from you and your family. Thank you all.
Re: Help Save Baby Tomi by olojimoh(m): 8:34am On Jan 13, 2017
Good morning to all (Nairaland members),l am using this medium to pleads again for your help to save baby TOMILOLA's life,who is currently living with a heart condition (OPEN HOLE IN THE HEART), needs surgery operation to repair the defect in INDIA. pls, help baby TOMI with your financial donation as small as is,your financial donation will be highly appreciate. Thank you, God bless you all.
Re: Help Save Baby Tomi by Aminat508(f): 2:43pm On Jan 13, 2017
Please No Amount is too small

Let's Save Tomi cry cry
Re: Help Save Baby Tomi by Funjosh(m): 2:52pm On Jan 13, 2017
Aminat508:
Please No Amount is too small

Let's Save Tomi cry cry

God Bless You. Aku Jimoh Oloyin smiley
Re: Help Save Baby Tomi by Funjosh(m): 2:54pm On Jan 13, 2017
Donald3d and Winetapper I see you guys Weldone work. please lets do more to help this child smiley
Re: Help Save Baby Tomi by olowookerekemi(f): 4:45pm On Jan 13, 2017
Help save baby Tomi she is diagnosed with a crtical heart problem and she nids hlp to have a surgery as soon as possible.
The acct num is

A/C Name:OLOMI JIMOH GBENGA.
Bank Name:G.T.Bank.
A/C NO:0035365917.no amount is too small.

Cc:fumbaby
Fastlanding
Dexmars
Femcruz
Re: Help Save Baby Tomi by olowookerekemi(f): 4:56pm On Jan 13, 2017
Cc:beckytunde
Re: Help Save Baby Tomi by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 13, 2017
olowookerekemi:
Help save baby Tomi she is diagnosed with a crtical heart problem and she nids hlp to have a surgery as soon as possible.
The acct num is

A/C Name:OLOMI JIMOH GBENGA.
Bank Name:G.T.Bank.
A/C NO:0035365917.no amount is too small.

Cc:fumbaby
Fastlanding
Dexmars
Femcruz
lol
cc fastshipping, fastestshipper
Re: Help Save Baby Tomi by beckytunde(f): 8:25pm On Jan 13, 2017
helpers will locate you,God's healing hand will rest upon you. it will end in praise.. will send my widows mite soon too .
Re: Help Save Baby Tomi by olojimoh(m): 9:25pm On Jan 13, 2017
beckytunde:
helpers will locate you,God's healing hand will rest upon you. it will end in praise.. will send my widows mite soon too .
Favour of God will not be far from you and your family, Thank you ,ma.
Re: Help Save Baby Tomi by olowookerekemi(f): 6:09pm On Jan 14, 2017
beckytunde:
tnk u so much ma
Re: Help Save Baby Tomi by olojimoh(m): 7:38am On Jan 15, 2017
Good morning,Good hearted people of Nigerians both home and abroad, Pls and Pls help save baby TOMI, nothing is too small, your little donation can save her life.pls we still needs your more donation for her heart surgery. Anything you lay your hands on would prosper, favour of almighty God will not be far from you. l thank all nairalanders and Contributors for your support and prayers , God bless you all.
Re: Help Save Baby Tomi by olojimoh(m): 8:36am On Jan 16, 2017
Good morning,Nairalanders.Someone send twenty thousand naira (#20,000) to us early this morning, we are really apreciate your donation and prayers. Anything you lay your hands on would prosper,God bless you. Thank you so much,sir.

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Help Save Baby Tomi by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 16, 2017
Re: Help Save Baby Tomi by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 16, 2017
olojimoh:
Good morning,Nairalanders.Someone send twenty thousand naira (#20,000) to us early this morning, we are really apreciate your donation and prayers. Anything you lay your hands on would prosper,God bless you. Thank you so much,sir.
I did. God bless
Re: Help Save Baby Tomi by ayolight(f): 4:36pm On Jan 16, 2017
femcruz:
I did. God bless
Thanks sir
Re: Help Save Baby Tomi by Aminat508(f): 4:40pm On Jan 16, 2017
femcruz:

I did. God bless

Thanks so much dear. May God bless you abundantly.
Re: Help Save Baby Tomi by olojimoh(m): 6:05pm On Jan 16, 2017
femcruz:

I did. God bless
Thank you so much sir, the mercy of almighty God will not be far from you and your family. More blessing sir, thanks.
Re: Help Save Baby Tomi by olowookerekemi(f): 6:07pm On Jan 16, 2017
femcruz:

Sent my widow's might. I pray the hand of God touch the baby and grant her quick recovery by the grace of God. Amen
tnk u so much sir.may God Almighty continue to enrich and bless ur household more in Jesus name
Re: Help Save Baby Tomi by Funjosh(m): 8:11pm On Jan 16, 2017
Thanks so much God bless you so much

femcruz:
I did. God bless
Re: Help Save Baby Tomi by olojimoh(m): 7:33am On Jan 17, 2017
Good morning in the house, l am using this medium to pleading for everyone, l mean all nairalander members both home and abroad to help us save baby TOMI's life. Nothing is too small, your financial assistance will be highly appreciated. Pls, am begging you all, we still need much more donation .Thank you,God bless you all.
Re: Help Save Baby Tomi by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 17, 2017
Funjosh:
Thanks so much God bless you so much

olowookerekemi:
tnk u so much sir.may God Almighty continue to enrich and bless ur household more in Jesus name

olojimoh:
Thank you so much sir, the mercy of almighty God will not be far from you and your family. More blessing sir, thanks.

ayolight:

Thanks sir

Aminat508:

Thanks so much dear. May God bless you abundantly.

AMEN.
Re: Help Save Baby Tomi by olojimoh(m): 11:55am On Jan 18, 2017
Good afternoon, Nairalanders both home and abroad, Please help us save baby TOMI's life. No amount is small to donate for us. Thank you,God bless you all.
Re: Help Save Baby Tomi by ayolight(f): 11:08am On Jan 19, 2017
Hello house, why is this place silent. Aminat508, winetapper, Donald3d, Funjosh. How are you all doing. OlowookereKemi how is Tomilola today
Re: Help Save Baby Tomi by olojimoh(m): 2:47pm On Jan 19, 2017
ayolight:
Hello house, why is this place silent.
Aminat508, winetapper, Donald3d, Funjosh.
How are you all doing.
OlowookereKemi how is Tomilola today
Well done ma, God bless you and your family. Thanks.
Re: Help Save Baby Tomi by olojimoh(m): 2:59pm On Jan 19, 2017
We recieved a donation of (#10,000).,from someone this afternoon.Thank you so much ma and God bless you where ever you are.We are highly forever be appreciated, thanks.
Re: Help Save Baby Tomi by olojimoh(m): 6:06pm On Jan 19, 2017
Good evening, good people of Nigerians both home and abroad. Please join the family and friends in this battle for TOMILOLA to over come this heart defect, (OPEN HOLE IN THE HEART) and she need a surgery operation in INDIA to repair the heart defect.No amount is too small, whatever amount you can contribute will greatly help TOMILOLA through this difficult time. l am begging you for your donation and your prayers. Please we still need your financial support to help us save TOMILOLA's life. Thanks, God bless you all.
Re: Help Save Baby Tomi by winetapper: 7:22pm On Jan 19, 2017
ayolight:
Hello house, why is this place silent.
Aminat508, winetapper, Donald3d, Funjosh.
How are you all doing.
OlowookereKemi how is Tomilola today

1 Like

Re: Help Save Baby Tomi by olowookerekemi(f): 9:16pm On Jan 20, 2017
More pix of Miss tomi

Re: Help Save Baby Tomi by ayolight(f): 11:47pm On Jan 20, 2017
Hello Nairalander. I travelled to Ilorin today for some assignments. And i gave it a thought to check on Tomilola. Been the first time in about 10 years of been to Ilorin. I met the mother at post office where she has a small shop of cosmestics.
Seen Tomilola, one will not believe she is having any health challenge, but moving close to her you will suspect something is out of place.
She has a very big tummy, which protrudes when she breathes in and relax a bit when she breathes out.
She is very light for her age.
She looks like a 4-6months old baby in stature but her face says otherwise. I learnt she is over 1year old now.
She is neither crawling nor talking
But she is a very pretty girl. Very adorable and cute. Her beauty helps to hide her health condition.
According to the mother, she just recovered from one of her several crisis.
My palasa cannot upload pix on Nairaland but the pictures i took of her has been uploaded by OlowookereKemi.
This is my submission.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help Save Baby Tomi by Funjosh(m): 5:55am On Jan 21, 2017
Hello
MizTyna:
Please remove your residential address. It isn't safe to put such in public.

How's Tomi doing
Re: Help Save Baby Tomi by Funjosh(m): 5:58am On Jan 21, 2017
Weldone ma.
ayolight:
Hello Nairalander. I travelled to Ilorin today for some assignments. And i gave it a thought to check on Tomilola. Been the first time in about 10 years of been to Ilorin. I met the mother at post office where she has a small shop of cosmestics.
Seen Tomilola, one will not believe she is having any health challenge, but moving close to her you will suspect something is out of place.
She has a very big tummy, which protrudes when she breathes in and relax a bit when she breathes out.
She is very light for her age.
She looks like a 4-6months old baby in stature but her face says otherwise. I learnt she is over 1year old now.
She is neither crawling nor talking
But she is a very pretty girl. Very adorable and cute. Her beauty helps to hide her health condition.
According to the mother, she just recovered from one of her several crisis.
My palasa cannot upload pix on Nairaland but the pictures i took of her has been uploaded by OlowookereKemi.
This is my submission.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Father Of A New Baby Should Be Given Monetary Gift, Not The Mother- Nigerian Man / Do You Have A Step Mum? / Class Discrimination: When Will It End?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.