Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,647 members, 7,801,885 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

Fayose Or FG, Who Is Responsible For Hunger Of Masses More? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Or FG, Who Is Responsible For Hunger Of Masses More? (1127 Views)

Why Jonathan Is Responsible For Dividing Nigeria Not Buhari - Keyamo / What Is Responsible For The Reduction In Herdsmen-Farmers Conflict? / Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Or FG, Who Is Responsible For Hunger Of Masses More? by Sibrah: 8:08pm On Dec 26, 2016
I saw the thread on "Fayose challenging FG to solve hunger problem" that made front page few hows ago and was wondering, who is really responsible for hunger in the land, FG or the Fayoses of this Nation?

Take Lagos state for example, the governor initiated the Lake Rice project when the likes of Fayose were busy attacking the FG blindly. Fayose preferred doing media stunt by cutting ponmo, riding okada and buying needless chops instead of treating his state as an economic unit that ought to strive to grow her IGR.

I have been looking at the Lagos, Kano and Cross Rivers drive towards increasing GDP and IGR, and can't help but wonder, If the likes of Fayose aren't more responsible for our hunger than FG?
What do you guys think?

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fayose Or FG, Who Is Responsible For Hunger Of Masses More? by Cajal(m): 9:13pm On Dec 26, 2016
Fayose

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Or FG, Who Is Responsible For Hunger Of Masses More? by Toosure70: 9:14pm On Dec 26, 2016
mumu governor

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Or FG, Who Is Responsible For Hunger Of Masses More? by sarrki(m): 9:15pm On Dec 26, 2016
Fayose ofcourse

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Or FG, Who Is Responsible For Hunger Of Masses More? by ckmayoca: 9:27pm On Dec 26, 2016
Lol. This guy comparing ekiti with kano, lagos and cross river. Very funny.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Or FG, Who Is Responsible For Hunger Of Masses More? by Sibrah: 9:53pm On Dec 26, 2016
ckmayoca:
What's funny about the comparison? What of Ebonyi state? Ekiti and Ebonyi were created same time under samilar circumstances . . . But Ebonyi does not slack like Ekiti.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Or FG, Who Is Responsible For Hunger Of Masses More? by azimibraun: 11:08pm On Dec 26, 2016
ckmayoca:
My guy leave that thing.. Give me Ekiti, taraba, Kogi and Lagos I will pick the smaller states with lesser problems and huge untapped resources. I go plan them From foundation when Lagos go busy the destroy before them rebuild. Revenue small for small states but na so also their problems small. I will choose Ekiti anyday over Lagos as a governor. Becouse I will conveniently develope at my own pace if I manage resources well. Fayose no see Kebbi state Governor? A governor wey be consultant to other governors on rice farming. What does fayose have comparative Advantage of as a Governor? Name it because am waiting.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Or FG, Who Is Responsible For Hunger Of Masses More? by Nobody: 1:33am On Dec 27, 2016
Sibrah:
I saw the thread on "Fayose challenging FG to solve hunger problem" that made front page few hows ago and was wondering, who is really responsible for hunger in the land, FG or the Fayoses of this Nation?

Take Lagos state for example, the governor initiated the Lake Rice project when the likes of Fayose were busy attacking the FG blindly. Fayose preferred doing media stunt by cutting ponmo, riding okada and buying needless chops instead of treating his state as an economic unit that ought to strive to grow her IGR.

I have been looking at the Lagos, Kano and Cross Rivers drive towards increasing GDP and IGR, and can't help but wonder, If the likes of Fayose aren't more responsible for our hunger than FG?
What do you guys think?
I know your hatred for South East won't make you mention Anambra and Ebonyi drive. .
Re: Fayose Or FG, Who Is Responsible For Hunger Of Masses More? by Sibrah: 1:36am On Dec 27, 2016
Mrokaykay:

I know your hatred for South East won't make you mention Anambra and Ebonyi drive. .
Unfortunately for you, I mentioned Ebonyi state in one of my replies. A little patience could have saved you this small embarrassment.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Or FG, Who Is Responsible For Hunger Of Masses More? by Sibrah: 1:42am On Dec 27, 2016
azimibraun:
Fayose no see Kebbi state Governor? A governor wey be consultant to other governors on rice farming. What does fayose have comparative Advantage of as a Governor? Name it because am waiting.
I hope ckmayoca answers this question. What is Fayose doing about his subject? Lagos has done lake rice. Ebonyi is doing great too. Kano isn't left out. I like to hear about Fayose and the remaining state governors' effort.
Re: Fayose Or FG, Who Is Responsible For Hunger Of Masses More? by Boleyndynasty2(f): 3:00am On Dec 27, 2016
Op are you from Ekiti? You seem to have a personal beef with Fayose grin
Re: Fayose Or FG, Who Is Responsible For Hunger Of Masses More? by Day169: 6:16am On Dec 27, 2016
I think it's the "Fayoses" in the FGN who are responsible. Every Naira misappropriation from the nation's coffers is tantamount to denying a Nigerian somewhere, the benefit of utilising that money for the correct purpose.
Re: Fayose Or FG, Who Is Responsible For Hunger Of Masses More? by blackpanda: 6:28am On Dec 27, 2016
Everybody knows fayose the slowpoke is directly responsible for hunger in his land
Re: Fayose Or FG, Who Is Responsible For Hunger Of Masses More? by segalex: 6:36am On Dec 27, 2016
God bless the op for this, I'm from ekiti and I live there too, it still baffles me how some people hail this man as their hero especially those who have never been to ekiti state before nor have any direct link with the state.
Honestly speaking, he's one of the worst governor in Nigeria, no initiative, no vision.
Lagos had to go all the way to kebbi to engage in farming, the whole is blessed with arable land, infact I doubt if there's any other State in the entire southwest that has the farmland which ekiti has, but what has the man done about this? Nothing.
It's only cutting ponmon, sharing birthday cake on the streets that he's reputable for!
I still don't understand how we found ourselves in this mess
Re: Fayose Or FG, Who Is Responsible For Hunger Of Masses More? by Nobody: 6:37am On Dec 27, 2016
Sibrah:
Unfortunately for you, I mentioned Ebonyi state in one of my replies. A little patience could have saved you this small embarrassment.
Super Story
Re: Fayose Or FG, Who Is Responsible For Hunger Of Masses More? by DaudaAbu(m): 6:48am On Dec 27, 2016
Sharing rice and money to the masses only impoverish them more.

Chinese adage says; teach me how to fish, dont give me fish
Re: Fayose Or FG, Who Is Responsible For Hunger Of Masses More? by Cromagnon: 6:49am On Dec 27, 2016
azimibraun:
My guy leave that thing.. Give me Ekiti, taraba, Kogi and Lagos I will pick the smaller states with lesser problems and huge untapped resources. I go plan them From foundation when Lagos go busy the destroy before them rebuild. Revenue small for small states but na so also their problems small. I will choose Ekiti anyday over Lagos as a governor. Becouse I will conveniently develope at my own pace if I manage resources well. Fayose no see Kebbi state Governor? A governor wey be consultant to other governors on rice farming. What does fayose have comparative Advantage of as a Governor? Name it because am waiting.
Hian see you. So you're still trying to reason with ppl dat hv run mad and want to sell us into slavery?
You better save your strength till 2019.hopefully baba and fashola would have redeemed themselves
Re: Fayose Or FG, Who Is Responsible For Hunger Of Masses More? by Nobody: 7:08am On Dec 27, 2016
Sibrah:

What do you guys think?
Sibrah:
I saw the thread on "Fayose challenging FG to solve hunger problem" that made front page few hows ago and was wondering, [b]who is really responsible for hunger in the land, FG or the Fayoses of this Nation?

What do you guys think?
[/b][quote author=Sibrah post=52280448]I saw the thread on "Fayose challenging FG to solve hunger problem" that made front page few hows ago and was wondering, who is really responsible for hunger in the land, FG or the Fayoses of this Nation?

What do you guys think? Both of them start with F... F for failure
Re: Fayose Or FG, Who Is Responsible For Hunger Of Masses More? by Sibrah: 7:14am On Dec 27, 2016
stuffyG:
Both of them start with F... F for Failure
pls adjust you post length. I quite understand your stance but who is more responsible? I believe the Fayoses of Nigeria are.
Re: Fayose Or FG, Who Is Responsible For Hunger Of Masses More? by Sibrah: 10:18am On Dec 27, 2016
DaudaAbu:
Sharing rice and money to the masses only impoverish them more.

Chinese adage says; teach me how to fish, dont give me fish
Sharing seem to be the language of some governors like Aregbe. The painful part is after adapting their subjects to this sharing formula, if revenue drop and FG doesn't allocate enough money to maintain that sharing, the governors try to blame FG.
Re: Fayose Or FG, Who Is Responsible For Hunger Of Masses More? by Sibrah: 9:25am On Apr 08, 2020
Same story 4 years later.

(1) (Reply)

The Truth About Sabisa Forest / Why Has Fayose Refuse To Talk Or React To Buhari Return? / #ekitisummit Is The Best Summit So Far...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.