Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,906 members, 7,799,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together (90305 Views)

Happy Nairalanders Having Fun At A House Party. / Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders / A Group Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together Somewhere At Ikeja. Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by vizkiz: 10:02pm On Dec 26, 2016
A Group of nairalanders met today at Ikeja shopping mall in Bheer hugz cafe to celebrate Christmas together.
In attendance was

Fynestboi (Mr nairaland 2016) www.nairaland.com/Fynestboi

adewumiopeyemi www.nairaland.com/adewumiopeyemi

3rdlegxxx www.nairaland.com/3rdlegxxx

Oyin (regular guest)

Rosieluv www.nairaland.com/Rosieluv

Princeakins www.nairaland.com/Princeakins

ItsQuinn www.nairaland.com/ItsQuinn

realestguy www.nairaland.com/realestguy

RoyalBlak007 www.nairaland.com/RoyalBlak007

vizkiz www.nairaland.com/vizkiz

pictures below cool

45 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by darkmarky(m): 10:03pm On Dec 26, 2016
grin fynestboi oldman, you black for mr NAIRALAND o you don fair now?

and hope you are not smoking weed? this your lips dey fear me o.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by vizkiz: 10:03pm On Dec 26, 2016
wink

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 26, 2016

725 Likes 124 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by optional1(f): 10:03pm On Dec 26, 2016
vizkiz:
A group of nairalanders met today at Ikeja shopping mall In Ocean basket bar to celebrate Christmas together and also discuss about the upcoming nairaland beach party.

In attendance was Fynestboi (Mr nairaland 2016), adewumiopeyemi, 3rdlegxxx, Rosieluv, Princeakins, ItsQuinn, realestguy, RoyalBlak007 and vizkiz.

pictures below

party guys

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by vizkiz: 10:03pm On Dec 26, 2016
cool

4 Likes 2 Shares

Some of the Contestants and winner of the Mr Nairaland tournament 2016 (Fynestboi, adewumiopeyemi, Princeakins and vizkiz) cool

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:04pm On Dec 26, 2016
cool cool cool I love dis.... see my handsome face kiss kiss can't just wait.. for the party january 2 guys if u intrested. Check my signature. For more detail.. it's going to be fun and intresting.... dont miss it guys

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by vizkiz: 10:04pm On Dec 26, 2016
lol...after round one, where is this waiter sef!!! angry

Fynestboi and woman be like... Whey that Zuma picture dey sef grin

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by vizkiz: 10:04pm On Dec 26, 2016
About the empty table...if you are familiar with that bar you will know the reason why the table is empty... They don't allow littered tables and its not until we upload pictures of so many bottles before it shows we had fun...

For those saying "they are kids" that's very silly and it is a sign of immaturity from your end. If you are too old or mature for Nairaland, please deactivate your monikers/accounts and go register in Old peoples nursing homes, there are a handful of them in USA.
They usually have old people group discussions too. cheesy

About the upcoming nairaland beach party

NAIRALAND BEACH PARTY

Venue: Elegushi Beach
Date: January 2nd
Time: 10am promt
Gate fee: 1k

Guys
1,000 = gate fee
1,000 = barbecue
1,000 = for tent & having a Dj

Ladies
1,000 = Gate fee
1,000 = barbecue

Guys are advised to come with at least a drink to be shared with someone and the ladies can also bring theirs if you don't feel comfortable drinking with people

For those that will love to go in group there will be a meeting point at *OBALENDE* INSIDE THE BRT Court.

For more information and questions click on this thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/3523168/nairaland-beach-party-2017-come

42 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by lilmax(m): 10:04pm On Dec 26, 2016
abeg which is itsquinn in the picture?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:05pm On Dec 26, 2016
I Love This

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 26, 2016
Camel toe shocked shocked shocked

And who's that girl in black Jean? Report yourself to daddy yo

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by ritababe(f): 10:06pm On Dec 26, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
cool cool cool I love dis.... see my handsome face kiss kiss can't just wait.. for the party january 2 guys if u intrested. Check my signature. For more detail.. it's going to be fun and intresting.... dont miss it guys

your black face you mean

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by makydebbie(f): 10:06pm On Dec 26, 2016
Lol
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:07pm On Dec 26, 2016
It's going to be fun. Dear.. dont miss this party dear. cool
optional1:

party guys

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Mayhorz(m): 10:08pm On Dec 26, 2016
These people don old nah... undecided

12 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 26, 2016
PabloOmoEscobar:
Camel toe shocked shocked shocked
Wetin your eyes find go there?
[img]http:///media/12-24-2016/6mU3bz.gif[/img]

89 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 26, 2016
BreadandBeans:

Wetin your eyes find go there?
[img]http:///media/12-24-2016/6mU3bz.gif[/img]
God gimme eyes make I take see

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:10pm On Dec 26, 2016
Hunnn do u like my black face.mmm cheesy cheesy grin
ritababe:

your black face you mean

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by decatalyst(m): 10:10pm On Dec 26, 2016
Nice one.

I love this...it's uniting youths and fostering better friendship.

I have been duped on this forum and I have been able to meet peeps that makes sense on this forum... So things up to Seun

If you like this meeting, click like.

110 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Olasco93: 10:11pm On Dec 26, 2016
Cool... But I detest some Yam-Leg baes. Maybe it's my eyes deceiving me anyway.
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by ritababe(f): 10:12pm On Dec 26, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
Hunnn do u like my black face.mmm cheesy cheesy grin

I like everybody

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Yuneehk(f): 10:12pm On Dec 26, 2016
I can see Rosie, viz.kiz, fynest.boi and that fine prince.akin. Y'all sure had fun judging from the photos. I can see three females but only two female monikers were written. Someone should help me identify the other monikers biko

Beach party go sweet o come Jan 2nd

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by optional1(f): 10:13pm On Dec 26, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
It's going to be fun. Dear.. dont miss this party dear. cool

I have to miss it oh.. Cos am not close and we have youth dinner party also that same day...

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:13pm On Dec 26, 2016
FlawlesRebirth02..... cheesy cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by RoyalBlak007: 10:14pm On Dec 26, 2016
grin grin grin cool
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by sleepyeyez(m): 10:14pm On Dec 26, 2016
nice one, guyz

cc; lalasticlala see ur people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:15pm On Dec 26, 2016
Expecting u to be to the party dear.. it's going to be fun dear. grin cool cool(uote author=ritababe post=52283586]

I like everybody [/quote]
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Draei: 10:15pm On Dec 26, 2016
Alry, cool.
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 26, 2016
wow! This is really scintillating.

welldone guys!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 26, 2016
But why all of una use 1 cab take come now, cos i saw yall coming out from one cab? how una take do am

who's the one with big breasts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply)

Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex / Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This / I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.