Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,406 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together (90366 Views)

Happy Nairalanders Having Fun At A House Party. / Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders / A Group Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together Somewhere At Ikeja. Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 10:31pm On Dec 26, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
Want u to be available for the party dear is going to be fun and intresting.... kiss :' kiss kiss
.where is it taking place?
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 26, 2016
Words elude me.

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by rosieluv(f): 10:34pm On Dec 26, 2016
PabloOmoEscobar:
Camel toe shocked shocked shocked

And who's that girl in black Jean? Report yourself to daddy yo
helo would you be at the party?
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:34pm On Dec 26, 2016
On the second january. 2017... send u a pm.. pls reply bk.... kiss :' kiss kiss
FlawlesRebirth02:
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Draei: 10:34pm On Dec 26, 2016
DAVIYJONESS:

only vizk.iz will Bleep look at him holding pussy up and down.

adewun.miopeyemi is an errand boy.

princea.kins is snapping photo like it is his birthday.
You keep hating from different angles,
Haba! your style of attention tho...

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 26, 2016
Who get that big toto,
Sorry camel toe lipsrsealed

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 10:36pm On Dec 26, 2016
dingbang:
No be party again? As e finish, wat next?

Real niggaz should bang at least one romance land babe else u wasted ur cash.
.excuse me?

where is the money? those water Cans and bla bla bla??

mtwssshh with the way i even observe you self, I no go allow you bang my younger sister

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by DAVIYJONESS: 10:37pm On Dec 26, 2016
Draei:

You keep hating from different angles,
Haba! your style of attention tho...
who is the first class Dumbo? you registered in November 1 with 313 post already qualified to vote for next Mr NAIRALAND. go and sleep so that your today dumbest can reboot.

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:37pm On Dec 26, 2016
Elegushi beach
FlawlesRebirth02:
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by optional1(f): 10:38pm On Dec 26, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
Ave already see the video. In vizkid phone that why I need to dance shoki dance on that day with u.. and I no I can dance more than u grin grin grin grin

lol so vizkiz u still get that crazy video...

Well that dance was last year.... Have a lot of dance moves already..... But i wish i can challenge u on that day..

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by DAVIYJONESS: 10:39pm On Dec 26, 2016
FlawlesRebirth02:
.excuse me?

where is the money? those water Cans and bla bla bla??

mtwssshh with the way i even observe you self, I no go allow you bang my younger sister

vizkiz you see? you can not use water can to Bleep a NAIRALAND girl you need to buy la casera.

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 26, 2016
Biko who is who in the pictures? You should give each moniker an appropriate description let's know who is who. I can only recognize vizkiz, princeakins, itzquin(I'm guessing with the blue braids) , fynestboi( I'm guessing in the yellow shirt... if that's you, you don yellow sha)... who are the rest?

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 26, 2016
rosieluv:

helo would you be at the party?
Oh! That's you? Hmmm

Ok, I'll be there on one condition.......
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:41pm On Dec 26, 2016
grin grin realy.. I don't think u can win me on that day oooo
optional1:

lol so vizkiz u still get that crazy video...

Well that dance was last year.... Have a lot of dance moves already..... But i wish i can challenge u on that day..
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by vizkiz: 10:41pm On Dec 26, 2016
Fabulocity:
Biko who is who in the pictures? You should give each moniker an appropriate description let's know who is who. I can only recognize vizkiz, princeakins, itzquin(I'm guessing with the blue braids)... who are the rest?

I believe I mentioned everyone in those pictures on my first post
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 26, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
Elegushi beach
hope all the girls will be on bikini?
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:41pm On Dec 26, 2016
Guys why na undecided : : undecided undecided
DAVIYJONESS:

I remember this pussy you were fynestboi campaign manager, you didn't recognize mr NAIRALAND? you are now getting dumb like laveda

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 26, 2016
Who TF are you Move along, bro.
DAVIYJONESS:

I remember this pussy you were fynestboi campaign manager, you didn't recognize mr NAIRALAND? you are now getting dumb like laveda
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 26, 2016
Nice one... but why the table empty ?
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by jidxin(m): 10:43pm On Dec 26, 2016
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Draei: 10:44pm On Dec 26, 2016
DAVIYJONESS:
who is the first class Dumbo? you registered in November 1 with 313 post already qualified to vote for next Mr NAIRALAND. go and sleep so that your today dumbest can reboot.
You were still breastfeeding when i registered on
NL, we know you are one redundant wazzock
in here buh don't dare trespass. This is dharay99.

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by darkmarky(m): 10:44pm On Dec 26, 2016
ENDTIMEgist:
Who get that big toto, Sorry camel toe lipsrsealed
dude your crack me up!!!!!

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by ireneony(f): 10:44pm On Dec 26, 2016
This is really nice. I like seeing people coming together to have a good time. smiley
We have pretty ladies on nairaland cheesy

To be frank, when i saw this thread, my intention was to yab the op but the genuine love from these pics made me have a change of heart grin

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 26, 2016
Yeah you did but I can't fit the monikers to the faces. what I'm saying is you should give some sort of description for we that don't know them.
vizkiz:

I believe I mentioned everyone in those pictures on my first post

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 26, 2016
dingbang:
lol dat region needs to be invaded

I swear down
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:45pm On Dec 26, 2016
cool cool u need to come and view for ur self on that day
BreadandBeans:
hope all the girls will be on bikini?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply)

Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex / Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This / I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg .